Breaking Miss Brooks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the hasp unlocked, the gleeful devil popped the lid off. What stumbled from my imaginary treasure box would forever be deviant, horny, and wicked.

I had essentially surrendered to the ludicrous craving and branded myself fuck-meat for young men.

Tyron grinned at me and remarked, "See guys, she's frantic to fuck. We should call her, Miss Brooks and then add, the whore, to her name. That's what you are now, isn't it?"

Unhesitant, I eagerly replied, "Yes."

"Miss Brooks the whore, will you be naughty?"

"Yes!" I excitedly cried.

"Ron doubts that you're a willing participant. He's concerned we've taken advantage of your fucked-up condition. Suck his dick and prove him wrong."

For whatever reason, Tyron seemed intent to further demean me in front of his friends. Whether he wanted to confirm that I was an eager strumpet or perhaps to validate that I wouldn't call the cops afterward, didn't concern me.

What he couldn't fathom was that I had already wholeheartedly accepted the role. They had but to exhibit their swaying dicks in front of me to motivate an aspiration to excel at my given function. I was determined to prove myself worthy of their affection.

Ron approached with his meaty boner pointed towards my mouth. When it was within reach, I hastily grasped the shaft in my right hand and ran my grip along its chunky length.

As a Teacher, the unwritten rule of conduct precluded me from showing preferential treatment for one student over another. I admit to having failed this tenet. I did show favoritism for the jock in my class. He was the eye-candy that jumpstarted my dismal day. Being female, we tend to covet objects of passion or champion those that stimulate us.

I eyed the plump tip of his dick with a yearning to encircle it between my lips, so I did.

Know this, I had only sucked one penis prior to now. That moment was with my husband and it ended with me grimacing and rushing to the bathroom in disgust. To his disappointment, it was the last time I gave him a blowjob. Perhaps my lack of enthusiasm to do such a seedy task contributed to my divorce.

For the second time in my life, I had a cock in my mouth.

As you'd expect, I wasn't good at it.

Tyron said, "Come on Miss B, you can do better than this. It's not a damn drinking straw. You're only slurping and hollowing your cheeks. Sure, it's called sucking dick, but you're not supposed to literally do that."

Incapable of an inquiry and legitimately confused, I reluctantly purged Ron's dick from my mouth and sat back on my haunches. I then shrugged and nudged my head towards the phallus as an invitation.

Tyron broadened his eyes and exclaimed, "Hell no, my face isn't going near his dick."

I stared at him with amusement.

Tyron sighed and then said, "Crimp the base between your fingers with one hand and funnel your tongue along the underside while slobbering and bobbing your head on the shaft."

I gobbled Ron's dick once again and did as instructed. I gurgled and groaned as the knob repeatedly rammed the back of my throat. It was work that required exertion and not as pleasurable as expected. My jaw ached from the effort.

Tyron observed my expression and added, "When your mouth gets sore, pull it out and start licking along the shaft making yummy sounds. You're supposed to drool spit while playing with his hairy balls. Occasionally move down and slobber on the sack and then put a nut in your mouth. At least that's how the whores do it in porn movies."

I broadened my eyes at his statement. The kid had basically instructed me how to give a blowjob based on porn videos he'd seen. Being a teacher, I was disappointed to find out that this was how young men got their sex education.

It was a troubling but pivotal revelation that I planned to rectify when I returned to teaching class.

Eh, speaking as my future self, I must clarify. The reason I lost my job wasn't that I got caught having inappropriate relations. Shame on you if you assumed that. But I must confess to the awkwardness of having to check IDs at the door when I entertained guests.

Primarily, it's because I took it upon myself to secretly change my curriculum. Using myself for anatomical evaluation and including a dildo as a prop didn't go well when the parents found out about it. I suspect they weren't pleased with my teaching methods. But my class was quite popular until my career abruptly ended.

Anyhow, moving on.

Gripping Ron's dick at the base, I slithered my tongue along its fleshy side while delving downward to flicker it wetly against his bullish scrotum. Slurping a nut in my mouth, I heard him moan while he crimped my hair in his hands to control my effort.

"Suck it, slut," Ron groaned.

I returned to swallowing while guiding my funneled tongue along the bottom ridge as his member hardened more.

He moaned while pulling my hair to master my orifice.

Tyron said, "Make him come in your mouth."

Of course, this wasn't something Ron intended to do. He retorted, "Bro, what are you doing? I wanted to fuck her!"

Personally, I wasn't concerned about their squabble. I'd been commanded to make him come in my mouth and that was the targeted mission I intended to achieve.

I intensified my actions by frenziedly bobbing my head while jerking the shaft at the base to encourage the enviable. Using my other hand to cup his balls, I began massaging the flesh while pumping his beefy scrotum up and down.

Ron tightened his grip on my hair and road with my movements. He was locked in place by pleasure and any scruples to resist me dissipated as I worked on him.

Eh—truly, I didn't expect my first experience of sucking dick like a whore to be so dramatic, nor could I have imagined the power behind a man's ejaculation. I now understood why Ron's engorged nut sack hung heavy like a bull.

My only precursor to the event was Ron suddenly making a loud grunt followed by a grand pelvic thrust that sent the head of his cock to the back of my gullet. Sequentially with that action was a ballooning thickness of the shaft congruent with a turbulent jet of cum gushing forth from its tip.

In other words, the teenage jock emptied the contents of his balls into my mouth, or so I thought.

He had expunged the potent cream at such a velocity that I wasn't given time to savor the gooey mess as it slid directly down my esophagus to my stomach.

As he began purging his prick from my mouth, his pulsing meat convulsed to spurt out more jizz.

Yeah, even after that harrowing ejaculation, he had enough reserved to gift me more. The whole event left me with a question. How does a woman react after her mouth is used as a cum receptacle?

On my knees, I contemplated that question while smacking my lips and gurgling spunk to mix it with saliva. After thinning the goop, I swallowed it. Proceeding that, I sensed a string of sticky drool tugging down from my chin. Annoyed by the sway, I used a finger to draw it up into my mouth and then licked it off like it was grease from eating chicken.

The only sound was of me slurping and licking, but otherwise, my spectators were silent.

Clearing my throat, I innocently looked up at the three young men.

They were staring down at me with wide-eyes, crinkled faces, and open mouths.

My first response was to say, "Yes?" in the tone of a question.

Tyron's face eased followed by him broadly grinning, but he expressed nothing else.

Astonished by his observation, Jeremy quipped, "Jesus Christ, she swallowed all of it," and then blushed.

Ron exclaimed, "The teacher is a cum slut for sure."

I didn't know if I'd been given a new title or they were simply enamored over what I'd just done. Whatever it was I'd accomplished seemed to have excited them. I felt a sense of pride for something I wasn't quite sure of.

I watched Tyron grab his smartphone and hand it to Ron.

Ron said, "What the fuck, Tyron?"

"Bro, you've spent your jizz, so you're the obvious choice for the cameraman."

"No thanks to you. Man, this isn't cool. She'll never—"

"Yes!" I briskly injected.

Eh—you're asking what type of woman eagerly agrees to have themselves filmed performing explicit actions? Exposing myself in this way would most assuredly be the end of me if it got out.

The thing is, just imagining myself being blackmailed into whoring myself for eternity, well, it oddly stimulated me. The answer to the question is a horny teacher giving in to her wicked obsession and no longer caring what came after.

Tyron smiled and said, "See Ron, she wants to be a porn star."

"This feels wrong. It's insane for her to agree to this," Ron replied.

"You weren't complaining when she had your dick in her mouth."

"Damn you, okay, I'll do it, but no more playing games with me," Ron declared while glowering at me like I was the female quarterback gripping the ball and playing for the opposite team.

Tyron smirked and then gave a brief nod.

When he turned back to me, his stare and peculiar expression conveyed he held a hidden agenda not yet enacted. Whatever diabolical plan he intended, I got the impression it was for his benefit and not his friends. It was obvious that his gentleman's agreement with Ron was a farce meant to placate the present until he finally popped his dubious surprise.

Tyron then said, "Okay nerd virgin, time to lose your cherry."

***

THE DEBAUCHEROUS MISS BROOKS

Now let's get real, there was indeed a task so loathsome that it stymied my desire to do it. You wouldn't think it possible given my promiscuous disposition, but the instant I observed Jeremy laying on the bed holding his wiener up, well, I'll just state my stomach churned, and my enthusiasm waned.

Jerking the boy's prick in the car wasn't difficult while I was inebriated and influenced, but I was sober now and saw the young man clearer than earlier.

The kid had always been a skinny nit, with a pimpled face and freckles, but add a missing tooth, and a mass of tangled red hair and it became a formula for a horror show with him holding the chainsaw.

Tyron commanded, "Straddle his dick while facing him."

Oh yeah, just envisioning myself squatting over his penis distressed me now. I mumbled something unintelligible simultaneous with a brief shake of my head while taking a step back.

Ron lowered the camera and said, "Man, she clearly doesn't want to do this anymore. No offense, Jeremy, but there's a reason you're still a virgin."

It was then that Tyron grabbed Ron's arm and pulled him to the side.

Of course, I knew they were huddling to discuss my reluctance to perform.

Being curious, I made an imprudent mistake and listened in on their conversation.

Wait for it...

Tyron whispered, "Nah bro, you're wrong. Here's the truth, cross my heart."

He was hesitant to continue, but having already opened the door, Ron wasn't giving him an out.

"Man, stop this shit, tell me," Ron said.

"None of this was by chance but hear me out first."

"What do you mean?"

"Well—I sort of nudged Miss Brooks into indulging in her true nature."

"You're not making sense."

"Okay, straight up, I saw a hot cougar prowling at the bar drinking. I thought to myself, a woman garbed like that and eagle-eyeing young men, well, the bitch was obviously hungry. Seriously, I had no idea the imitation slut was Miss Brooks, or I wouldn't have done it. Regardless, the woman was miserable, and every man passed her by because of it."

"Tyron, what the fuck did you do?"

"I wanted to help the lady change her frown to a smile. So, I hooked up with Jena and Crystal at the club and asked them to give the woman a pill and tell her it would make her happy."

"You did what?" Ron snapped.

"Bro, I didn't drug her, well, not as you think. It was just a harmless stimulant to give some pep to her step. I thought I'd do a placebo thing-ah-ma-jig. She was so ditzy from the drinks that I figured she'd believe and perhaps smile a bit. Turns out, the woman was lonely and desperate for attention and that made her sad. But here's a fact, Miss Brooks harbors obsessions and was looking for an excuse to act upon them."

"She was clearly intoxicated."

"Oh yeah, the teacher was tipsy, but not blind drunk. I paid Clay to start thinning her drinks down. She was so focused on her cougar fantasies that she never noticed. Then the stimulate kicked in, freakishly, she went googly-eyed and moved to the dance floor."

"It doesn't have that effect."

"Nah, it doesn't which is the point I'm making. As I said, Miss Brooks wasn't under the influence of anything except for zing. She's been sober since the pill woke her up."

Ron replied, "I don't get it."

"Bro, it's clear as daylight. Once she got the eye-candy from the crowd, it made her cheery and that feed on itself. But yeah, I didn't expect the woman to begin dancing like a stripper. When I recognized the woman was Miss Brooks, I panicked and ran to get you guys."

"In the car, how did you—you know?"

"Her hands fidgeted in her lap like she was fighting to keep them to herself. The woman radiated horny, but she couldn't muster the courage to move on us. I figured, since she needed an excuse to eliminate a guilty conscience, I'd prod her a bit. She chose to say, yes, because she craves our dicks. Do you understand now?"

Pow!

Eh—yeah, the revelation that I wasn't influenced and was easily encouraged to behave like a MILF slut and was also suppressing a passion for young men all along was impactive. I was a closet cougar slut and never knew it.

I quietly sobbed and began to tear up.

I did warn you that the truth was damning. It was more devastating to me than believing I'd been drugged into submission.

My reaction after whimpering—well, I wiped the sorrow from my eyes and turned to look at Jeremy and then cringed.

He was indeed distraught over my denial of him, but still laying on the bed fumbling with his limp penis to make it hard again.

Although pathetic, I felt pity for the poor boy.

Still horny and unfulfilled, I contemplated conceding and moving forward to perform repugnant acts with the unattractive young man.

While deliberating on the possibility, I made another foolish blunder. I should have never considered the prospect of whoring myself to the detestable teenage nerd. The thought was so vulgar and deplorable that it had the opposite effect. I was stirred by it. Since I required an excuse to act, I prompted myself with a question.

Had I not already branded myself with a disgraceful title and committed myself to unbridled mischief?

What would you expect a desperate woman with my unique perspective to conclude?

Eh—yeah, I made an impulsive decision and resigned myself to the fate I'd chosen.

Oddly, once I damned myself to this life of abhorrent sin, what I considered objectionable moments earlier became my religion.

I then scampered upon the bed next to Jeremy and impishly smiled at him.

Playfully slapping his hand away from his prick, I clasped the wrinkled member between my palm and fingers.

I jerked it back to hardness and eagerly slurped the pudgy stick into my mouth.

After having previously swallowed a load of ejaculate and finding the act appealing and stimulating, I'd gained a measure of confidence for my skill at giving blowjobs. If it weren't for the onset of an aching jaw arising from my enthusiastic effort, I'd do this all day.

I hungrily groaned as I savored the pulsing rod in my mouth while reaching back between my legs to rub my clit in a circular motion. I admit I found the intimacy of pleasuring a rigid penis between my cheeks would forever be the ultimate thrill that turned me on.

The slobbery wet sounds produced by my zealous chore was loud enough to garner the attention from the other two.

"She's doing it on her own!" Ron cried.

Tyron replied, "Told yah earlier, Miss Brooks wants to do this, she only needs a push to get her engine revving. She'll be a raving party whore if it gets her laid."

"I believe you now," Ron exclaimed and raised the camera to zoom in on my face while making sure to frame my curvy back and upraised ass in the background.

"You'll do anything for teenage cock, won't you slut?" Tyron asked.

I tilted my head and pivoted my eyes up while slowly bobbing on the shank. I then smiled the best I could with a meaty wiener in my mouth and enthusiastically gurgled, "Umm hum."

I felt an urgency to have his dick in my twat and was niggled with the possibility that kid might explode in my mouth thus denying me a raunchy fuck and a conclusion.

I immediately purged his prick from my orifice and rose up on my knees to face the two young men.

I stared at them with a stern gaze and adamantly demanded, "Use my skanky teacher ass and make me a nasty cougar slut."

Eh—yeah, about my sudden recovery of speech. Seems I'd never been constrained to saying just a single word. I had formulized a fictitious deception on myself to conceal my willingness. After all, saying, "Yes," to everything was an appropriate response for a woman anxious for dick.

I watched Tyron express that malicious grin once again. It conveyed that I was about to be dropped into depths of utter wickedness for which I'd never return. The repercussion of that thought provoked me to cream in anticipation.

Tyron commanded, "Straddle his pecker and place it between your pussy lips. Right at your slit, but don't go down on it."

I observed Ron panning the smartphone to record my disgraceful plunge.

No longer impeded by the sight of Jeremy's unattractiveness, I scrabbled into position over the 19-year-old and wiggled the rounded head of his cock between my 40-year-old crack.

The very thought of knowing I had a teenager's penis pillared at the entrance to my vagina produced a quivering sensation. Hovering my slit over his pleasure pole in a holding pattern was becoming a torturous endeavor.

As you'd expect, I pined to be penetrated and that yearning only intensified my desperation.

I was so aroused that my twat began drooling lubricate onto his knob which then became tributaries of shame dribbling down the shank.

The wait was so agonizing that I couldn't take it anymore and impulsively screamed, "Let me fuck him!"

Tyron chuckled at my misery and then said, "Go down real slow and feel his dick enter you until your gash swallows it whole. No shagging until I say so."

Oh, I certainly felt every damn inch enter me. Jeremy's penis was thin, but it was extremely hard and my slow journey down its length produced excruciating pleasure the likes of which I'd never experienced. I felt like a ravenous horny rabbit going down on an elongated tasty carrot that had a bulbous throbbing ball on the end.

I literally sensed my tunnel caressing his rod in a welcoming embrace. The tinder walls began juicing up like flooding well in anticipation of a hard pounding.

As my twat bottomed out and my ass cheeks pressed his thighs, I braced my hands against his abdomen and began puffing breaths and sweating.

My torso shuddered and my skin flushed as I experienced a pleasing tingling sensation coursing along my spine.

I hissed, "Yessss," and then folded my bottom lip under the top to mute a stupendous moan and turned my head towards Tyron.

With an expression signifying I'd reached the end of my rope, I beseeched him with a worrisome glare.

Tyron smiled at my discomforted appearance and said, "Bend at the waist and plop those knockers in Jeremy's hands. Slow grind your pussy and ride his dick."

Without hesitation, I tilted forward and dropped my weighty breasts into Jeremy's waiting hands.

But I didn't fold completely over for fear it would hinder my movements. I'll emphatically state I denied Tyron's command and did what I wanted.

There was no slow grind that came after.

I jumped directly to galloping like a frenzied whore.