Breaking Miss Brooks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From this moment onward, when I was on top and had a stiff prick buried in my crack, humping it like a cowgirl mounted on a wild bull became a trademark performance that I'd always be known for. I couldn't be stopped.

Thankfully, Tyron wasn't cruel enough to constrain my actions and instead encouraged me to ride the wiener faster.

I bantered, "Oh baby—keep squeezing my tits."

Ron moved close to capture a clear picture of my blissful face dripping sweat and then moved his shot downward to video the foamy white cream glistening on Jeremy's shaft and around my puffy gash.

Knowing I was being filmed in such a disgraceful state only encouraged more vulgarity in my movements. I reached back to spread my ass cheeks and thighs to give Ron a broader picture of my impaled snatch.

Ron excitedly said, "Man, she's gone straight to trashy. I say, just let Miss Brooks be herself and do whatever. We don't have to educate her to be a slut, she already owns the degree."

Tyron chuckled and replied, "Bro, she's got the masters and is working on her doctorate. You know, I'm thinking we could have simply asked if she wanted to fuck instead of going through this mess. I suspect she'd have dropped to the floor and spread her legs without much encouragement."

Eh—his statement is more fact than fiction. What really happened (more than once), was that my guests (sometimes more than one), eh, and I must state, all these young men were of legal age of consent, knocked on my door.

Straight up, they ask me if I needed filling for my pie. This is a typical juvenile prank ushered on by others. It's really a cryptic code for fucking (and yes, I spread lurid rumors about myself). I always did the unexpected and dropped my robe at the door (I'm pranked so often, I'm always prepared). In my reality, I always lie comfortably on a mattress before I open my thighs, never the floor.

Ron said, "Jeremy's almost there, I can tell. He's making those ugly come face looks."

Tyron barked, "Damn it. Coupling a virgin with a horny teacher and putting her on top was a mistake. I wanted this cougar-fuck to take longer."

Eh—yeah, I perceived the same conclusion. It was quite evident that Jeremy was on course to reach the tier leading to ejaculation. I too was distressed because I hadn't yet achieved nirvana. I would have ridden one dick after another to extend the pleasure and to maximize the impact.

I jolted from surprise when the kid released my bosoms and interlaced his fingers behind my neck and tugged my mouth down upon his.

But know this, I was beyond the awkwardness and terror invoked from such action. From future experience, I learned that lust brought to boiling from a thrusting cock easily removes cringe-worthy moments and burns the fire hotter. In my present state, I'd kiss a dog and fondle his penis if it would bring me to orgasm.

As our tongues flickered and embraced, the young man began to rage and pound up into me. Our pelvic mounds rebounded against each other like we were competing to outdo the other.

It was then that I saw a flicker of anger in his eyes. His demeanor suddenly altered because he'd finally acknowledged who he was fucking. I was the teacher that had given him a failing grade that disbarred his ascension to college. Retained in high school for another year, he was ridiculed and humiliated. His simmering hatred for what I'd done to him finally had an outlet with no consequence. He would have his revenge.

I yelped as he roughly snatched my hair and forced me to roll onto my back.

His determined expression provoked me to broaden my eyes and hastily say, "Jeremy, what are you doing?"

He then snatched my hands and pressed them against the bed by my shoulders and proceeded to pound into me hard and fast. The bed lurched back and forth as I endured the heavy fucking.

The two voyeurs entertained by our coupling gasped in response.

Ron zoomed out on the camera to capture the juddering bed and encapsulate Jeremy's ass rising and falling as he pounded me. Thunderous slapping sounds boomed out from where we fornicated.

Ron then quipped, "Tyron, you should have never reminded him."

Tyron shrugged.

Jeremy rasped, "I overheard you talking in the library that you had one heartfelt desire above all others. You wanted to be a mother, but your husband denied you that wish."

Eh—also true and the core motivation for my promiscuous cougar behavior. Short of our lack of passion for each other, I repeatedly begged my husband to gift me a child to love and nurture. At that time, I was 37, losing patience and my urgency to conceive was fraying our marriage. Even then, I hadn't yet given in to heartache and despair until he left me for the bimbo.

Anyhow, I had no idea why Jeremy brought it up or why it even mattered. He was blustered enough to ram into me like a jackhammer, so tempering it with a response would be detrimental to my pleasure. If he continued pleasing me, he could say any nonsense he wanted. I just never expected his ridiculous statement was a lead up to what came next.

Jeremy then exclaimed, "I'm owed a years' worth of retribution."

Of course, that caught my attention. Although I presently benefited from the physical manifestation of his anger, hearing him verbalize his wrath changed the whole dynamic.

Caught off guard, I broadened my eyes at his declaration and mutter out, "Huh?"

He then proclaimed, "For that long, your payment is a willing pussy. You'll be a shareable girlfriend passed around to one friend and the next. We're breeding you to fulfill your wishes in excess. Our gift to you for being our bitch."

Eh—yeah, evidently the kid confuses grudges with giving presents. Originally, he blackmailed me for refusing his advances. Let's just say, agreeing to be a sex toy wasn't what I expected. I was forced to dress like a doll replicating a character from his favorite anime show, well, I'll just say it was a strange experience.

I know what you're thinking. You perceive this story as having taken a dark twist. Well, it's certainly an unexpected shift, but I plead for patience before jumping to conclusions.

Indeed, for a mature woman to be told by a teenager that his intent is to literally knock her up with a constant flow of children is awkward, horrify, criminal, and immoral.

Any female hearing a young man detail such a dreadful fate would have them screaming out rape. If he had said it yesterday, I would have slapped him hard and then called the police.

I wasn't that woman anymore. For me, the depiction of my future was stimulating.

Ultra-horny, well, that lid just popped off.

I screeched, "Punish me!" and frantically folded my legs around his skinny rump to lock him in place.

"Do it! Do it!" I shrieked with my wide eyes sternly locked on his face. I squeezed my twat forcefully around the girth of his shaft and gyrated my pelvis.

The whole idea of being a middle-aged girlfriend to a slew of young men was insane and morbid. Yet, when I imagined myself being forcefully impregnated by a 19-year-old it quirkily aroused me.

Given this additional motivation and surging with adrenaline, I encourage him to fulfill his promise.

I increased my movements by undulating my hips in a vulgar manner while concentrating my effort on milking his prick.

My sleazy actions and my irrational acceptance to be bred was so wickedly skanky that it effectively provoked him to immediately ejaculate.

It was evident the instant he tensed up and grunted. He delivered fierce deliberate jabs congruent with a warm flush that saturated my insides.

I had reached heaven, rolling my eyes with my mouth wide open and groaning out, "Agh—Agh—Agh..." in secession to match each pumping action.

Adding to this invigorating celebration was the knowledge that a former student, a teenager old enough to be my son had just emulsified my snatch full of semen, well, it triggered the unexpected.

For the first time in forty years, I experienced the first intense orgasm that made me twist my legs and kick out my feet.

Eh—yeah, my vagina was now property only designated to be used for teenage cum dumps going forward.

How could I have known that this wretched act of raunchy taboo would elicit such a response in me?

If I had had any inkling that it would stimulate me in this way, I would have never anchored myself to marriage and a dead-end job as a teacher. I'd have committed my entire life to prostitute myself to young men as a career.

Ron lowered the camera and said, "Shit."

Tyron dropped his jaw and then muttered, "Damn girl."

Jeremy pulled his dick out and bent forward on top of me to knead my breasts while shuffling back and forth to suck each nipple.

The added stimulus of his tongue slavering on my nubs was a spiritual experience that had me crying out, "Oh God," repeatedly.

I spread my legs wide and dropped my hand to finger myself.

After a few minutes, Jeremy rose up and scrambled off the bed.

He stood and wiped his messy penis on the bedsheet while watching me debase myself.

I wickedly smiled at the three young men and then dove a finger into my freshly creamed hole.

After coating it with sticky semen, I drew it up into my mouth to lick it off and uttered, "Yum."

My tasty verbalization was a confirmation to the teenagers that I was fully on board to be a shareable whore eager for procreation.

On all fours, I gingerly crawled off the bed to nudge my face against Tyron's dangling big black cock while yanking Ron and Jeremy on the side. I practically purred like a cat if it were possible.

There are indeed penises so robust and magnificently formed that some women become naturally stimulated at the mere sight of them. They feel a primal urge to touch, taste, and mate with it.

Eh—I wasn't one of those women. Show me a simple dick and I got horny regardless of shape, size, or color.

I'll admit, at this moment, his beefy manhood produced an instinctual response that made my pussy palpitate and cream naturally.

I slurped precum off the tip and then drew my tongue downward to lather its meaty length. After licking his weighty balls, I slithered my mouth back up to the head and swallowed it.

Know this, big dicks and blowjobs don't mix. I got four inches of it in my mouth and quit. I then made a mental note that from now on, a tongue washing is all he's getting.

Removing my hands from Ron and Jeremy, I yawned and massaged my jaw to lessen the ache while staring at Tyron's monstrous prick.

I then looked up at him with pouting eyes to convey my apologies.

After rolling my tongue around the plump head once more, I raised myself to my knees.

I then hastily demanded, "Breed me."

***

MISS BROOKS TAKES DARK MEAT

Sometimes a woman compares her previous experience expecting her next encounter to be similar. In my case, not all men are created equal. Add a long meaty black teenage dick to the equation and everything changes.

On all fours, I crawled on the bed from the side with my rear at the edge. Widening my legs to allow full access, I planted my face to the mattress and arched my back to pivot my pelvis.

After raising my ass to align my pussy with the head of Tyron's prick, I reached between my legs with both hands to gape my hole for penetration.

Tyron said, "Teach, if you want me, crack that snatch wider."

"Argh," I grumbled while clasping my flexible inner lips and breaching my twat wider in a vulgar manner befitting a whore.

Ron stood in front of me focusing the lens of the smartphone on my face. He then lowered it and said, "I'm not videoing her doing this. With her ass thrust up like that, it's too nasty."

Tyron laughed and replied, "And you're choosing to film her from the front. You should see the scenery from the back. Nah, I'm a black man with a big cock and this white bitch is begging for it. I've cuckold your ass."

"You wish," Ron snapped.

Jeremy snatched the phone from Ron's hand and said, "I'll do it. I need jerkoff material of Miss Brooks taking dark meat and behaving badly. BBC shit makes my dick hard."

I watched Ron sit in a chair across from me and turn his head. He appeared troubled, perhaps bored or maybe disgruntled that he'd been played by Tyron and not given the opportunity to plow my hole first.

I intended to tell the jock I'd make it up to him with a private party consisting of just us when Jeremy moved in front to block while zeroing the camera on my face for some reason.

Suddenly, I gasped, and my eyes broadened.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." I shrieked out with heavy breaths as Tyron's thick cock barreled down my narrow passage.

I yelped from discomfort has the bulbous head smacked my cervix.

"Shit, Tyron, you're too big!" I cried while crimping the bedsheet in my fists.

He froze his dick in place and my body began to quiver.

Tyron gripped my waist with both hands and calmly replied, "Nonsense, pussy's stretch. Happens to all my girlfriends the first time. I promise, it only requires a minute of introduction before your wet snatch adjusts to it."

The sensation of having my tender vagina impaled on a stump with a circumference equal to the girth of my thick ankle, well, it was something entirely new to me. I had expectations beforehand but experiencing it for real was wonderous on a whole new level.

Oh, I get it, you thought it was painful. Yes, uncomfortable and surprising at first, but my pussy was primed with lube produced by my own mucus and emulsified with slick ejaculate from my previous fuck. An ultra-horny mature woman with an adaptable cunt designed for mating is quite capable of accommodating any lover regardless of size.

Since I was ovulating, my cervix was soft and sensitive to stimulus, not hard and unyielding like when I'm menstruating. His excessive length was pushing the plump head of his penis against it and producing just the right pressure to induce hysteria.

"Check this shit out," Tyron quickly blathered out with astonishment and excitement.

Jeremy rushed around the end of the bed with the smartphone to capture my taut white pussy moving on Tyron's hard black shank as he stood immobile.

"I like that dick!" I dramatically bantered out as my delirium intensified and my movements increased.

Tyron lightly slapped my ass and then said, "Say you like big black cock."

From an innate fear born from white privilege and upbringing, to state that out loud for my own ears to hear was too much to bear. I groaned and pleaded, "Please don't make me say that."

It was then that Ron had an epiphany and suddenly stood up.

He angrily retorted, "That's what this is about! Why you made me come in her mouth. Why you let pencil dick fuck her first. This was a scheme to turn a white teacher into a BBC whore. You planned it from the beginning."

Tyron snickered and then suddenly began thrusting into me.

I stopped my rocking movements and slid my hands under my abdomen. Drawing the tips of my fingers to my clit, I frenziedly pleasured myself.

Tyron exclaimed, "Girlfriend, you know you like it. Get that pussy worked up for big black cock. It makes you horny."

Ron heard me squealing from pleasure and gave me a defeated look.

He sighed and sat back in the chair and then barked, "You bastard. Why are you doing this to her? What about us average sized white guys? You know, your friends."

"Bro, we still friends. Not my first white girl conversion. Teach, will still fuck you guys, she'll just have preferences."

"Yeah, like dropping to her knees to suck your dick first."

"Nah, I prefer white dude's loosening a bitch's mouth, snatch, and asshole first. I told you I like it messy and stretchy. Anyway, white girls don't become BBC junkies until they verbally hear themselves say it. It's the psychological pin that locks the desire in place. She isn't there yet."

Ron resigned himself to having lost the competition and stared at me as I was sexually pummeled from behind by a black man. He then gave me a comforting smile and proceeded to yank his own prick.

I heard him quietly mumble to himself, "I'm sick to get turned on watching Miss Brooks be twisted into a BBC slut."

Tyron then slapped my ass once again and said, "That's it baby, gyrate that pussy on daddy's big black cock. Say you love it. Shout it loud so these white boys can hear it."

Even then, I couldn't muster the courage. The denial was too deep-seated. Instead, I wailed and began rubbing my clit in a frenzied circular motion.

The monstrous head of his prick repeatedly banged against my cervix hitting the right spot each time and surging me closer to ecstasy than ever been before.

Then something horrific and traumatic occurred.

Tyron pulled his dick out.

The expulsion of that tubular steak stuffing my aching twat was like pulling my heart from my chest. It left me empty, yearning, and desperate.

No doubt, Tyron knew how it would affect me. He was the wrecking ball experienced at crumbling walls. Since the beginning, he'd manipulated me and systematically altered my behavior to conform to what he desired. To transform me into a nasty slut puppet tied to strings anchored to his cock was always his endgame.

"Put it back in!" I despairingly cried.

He slapped my butt cheek again and said, "Apparently BBC isn't your kink. Ron hasn't done you yet. Let him finish you off. With your cavernous pussy gaping like that, I'm confident you won't feel him. It'll be like plunging a finger down a sewer line. You'll be left miserable and unsatisfied."

I was literally losing my mind. Having been stretched wide by his mammoth-sized schlong, my vagina had conformed to accommodate that size. Because of my state of arousal, the tissue was still flushed and swollen, practically fixed in place for continued fucking. It would refuse to snap back so quickly to provide friction for a normal-sized pecker.

The bastard knew this would happen and had planned for it.

Tyron then ran the tip of his dong along my widely gaped slit and poked it in about an inch to torment me.

My eyes rolled and my torso shuddered from pleasure.

He then retreated leaving me vacant and devastated.

I salivated and groaned as my yearning intensified.

I needed relief and that prompted me to glance at Ron's average size boner.

Another dreadful mistake that had me shaking like an addict going through withdrawal. By foolishly comparing him up against what I'd just experienced, I'd swung the sledgehammer against my cracked wall and busted through.

Denied satisfaction for my appetite, I wailed while wildly fingering myself which effectively made it clear just how spacious my cunt had become.

Indeed, Ron's pale pinkish prick would be incapable of providing enough pleasure for a woman's twat now constructed for catering to bull meat only.

For the second time tonight, I became broken. My earlier conversion into a slut dedicated to servicing teenage cock was but an outer shell of my former self. It became debris that crumbled into powdery dust leaving in its wake a newly chiseled statue of a woman much different from before.

I proudly screamed, "I love big black cock!" thus dropping the pin in place and damning myself to a life of darkness.

Prepared for entry, Tyron's plunged his glorious manhood back in and resumed fucking me.

Wide-eyed and astonished, Ron quipped, "That's absurd. You've turned Miss Brooks into a BBC whore by just denying her your prick? Serious, that shit works?"

Tyron chuckled and then replied, "It's only effective when I have white friends in the same room. It's the only reason I hang out with you guys."

Eh—I simply can't go on. I'm done.

If I continue reminiscing about this experience for the next hour or more, I'll lose my mind to the fantasy and begin fingering myself while babbling hysterically on the floor. I ask that you use your imagination as to what happened next. Anyway, a young black man impregnating a white teacher is so commonplace it's now cliché. It's certain to bore you, plus your time is up.