Breaking Miss Mary Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary finally gets dinner and discipline.
9.6k words
4.24
13.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she woke up to her phone buzzing. It was a text message from Jack. 'Shave that fucking pussy and put fresh batteries in your toys. Skirt, Blouse, Panties, Bra, Stockings and Heels. Do your makeup and hair. I will be over at noon to inspect you. Don't disappoint me.'

Her heart skipped a beat as she read the text from her rapist. Fuck she hoped it was all over, now he was giving her orders. She thought about what was going on, how she might be able to get out of it. But she saw the clock, it was nine, she over slept. He had that video of her acting like a slut. She felt trapped, she goes to the cops she gets ruined and they would probably be the only ones to help her right now. Even if they did toss Jack in prison, the video did make it seem like she wanted it. And worse, everyone in the community would hear or see it if he posted it and linked her social medias to it. She was a Shining pillar at church, helped out in the community, known all over town.

She hung her head and read the text over and over again. He was making demands of her, hadn't even let her have a week to settle in or hope it was all over. She was trapped.

Mary went into the shower and cleaned up the best she could. It had been ages since she shaved, but knew it wasn't just her pussy she would need to. She did her pits and legs as well. She felt like she had been in there for hours. She then got one of her body shaping panties out that helped hug her tummy and waist in, firm up her butt. Took a bra to lift up her breasts and squeeze them so there were no wrinkles. Then picked out a white blouse, and a knee length black skirt. She got the black stockings and black heels on before she did her makeup. She would normally have done her makeup before her blouse as to not get anything on it, but this was not routine. This was orders. She hated having to do it too, even as she put on the lip stick. She tried her best to fix her tired sand bag eyes but there was no luck to that.

As she put on the lipstick and rubbed her lips to even it out the doorbell rang. It was already noon, she was taking her time to make sure she would pass inspection and hadn't gotten to the fresh batteries in the toys yet. She headed for the front door and there he was all power on the other side and controlling her life now. She opened the door after a deep breath and then looked at him.

"Hi Jack." She tried to say with a little enthusiasm. But his look which was calm went to a bit angry or aggravated. She couldn't tell which.

"Let me make something perfectly clear Miss Mary the slutty bitch. You will call me master from now on. I don't care if it is here in your house or we are at a fast food joint. You will call me master and you will in front of others if I so wish it. Now you going to be a total bitch or are you going to invite your master in?" He stood there as a foot began to tap on the porch and he crossed his arms. He seemed displeased at the moment and she didn't want to upset him.

"Sorry... I will remember from now on Ja... Master. Please come in." She said as she opened the screen door for him. At that he finally smiled to her and walked into her living room.

"I don't have long my slutty little bitch." He said as he stepped up to her and closed the front door. "Skirt is too long, and the blouse is too thick. I should be able to see your bra in it and at least half your thighs if not more. Take em off."

She nodded and began unbuttoning her blouse. He grabbed her wrists and shook his head. "I gave you an order. When I do you say 'Yes Master' and then do as you are told. Start again."

"Yes Master." She felt herself choke on the words as she tried to say them. But she managed to get them out then went about undoing her blouse and set it to the side, then her skirt. She stood there for her inspection, wanting to cover herself with her arms but knew better.

"What the fuck are you wearing? Those aint panties. It's half a fucking bathing suit. Take that shit off right now Miss Marry." He said loudly and upset at her. She did as told and pulled her body forming panties down and stepped out of them. Now just in her bra, stockings and heels.

"Least your fucking bra looks good, push up huh? Yeah figure your sagging tits needs the lift. Stockings, good, got a run in this one here. You can replace it later. Heels like said. Makeup. Nice. Arms above your head and spread your feet shoulder width apart."

"Yes Master." She hesitated a moment before saying it, she knew it was an order and she had to respond. But she didn't want to. Even still her arms went over her head and she spread her feet. The worse feeling she had was she was under his inspection as his hand grabbed her bare pussy and a finger shoved into her still aching confines. She got wet almost immediately. He stood there fingering her for a bit then nodded letting her go. Her rapist fingered her in her own living room now. She was slowly finding there would not be a room in her own house he would not violate her.

"Now the toys. Bring em here." He said and watched as her eyes widened. She had totally forgotten about them trying to dress herself up.

"Jack I am sorry, I was so caught up in dressing for you I didn't get to them... I have the batteries if you give me just a...."

"What the FUCK did you just call me slut? You been warned, that's one mark against you already. Another for not taking care of everything as told before I got here." He shook his head then rubbed his temple. "Fine whatever. You don't want to take this seriously do whatever the fuck you want. By this afternoon you going to have a dozen guys knocking at your door ready to gangbang you, and everyone in town will see your video." He turned for the door and opened it. Anyone that might happen by would see her naked but her bra, stockings and heels.

"No no Jack... I mean master.... Sorry. Please forgive me. I've never done this before. I promise I will try harder, just please don't post that video." She was scared shitless of what would happen to her she was actually begging whole heartedly to her rapist to forgive her.

"Fine, just this once though. Two marks against you. And if you really don't want me to publish that video, you will put the batteries in like you are supposed to, then record yourself just as you are, fucking yourself with the rabbit one and send it to me. And make it personal just for me too." He sneered at her then stepped out the door. "And get the right clothes on before I come over tonight. I expect dinner and you dressed right slut. Then I will give you your punishment for two marks."

He left before she could answer him, and for that she felt happy she didn't have to. But the next two hours she had the hardest time of making the video he told her to and sending it to him. At first she tried to hold her phone while the vibrator buzzed and she fucked herself. She did cum, only took ten minutes. But, she had to hammer herself like he was fucking her again. She hadn't recovered from the day before to be able to get off on sensual play. Still she watched the video and it would have given some one whiplash just trying to watch it. The final take though she had moved her night stand and propped up the phone to record her. And she did make it personal at the end, 'I came for you Jack.' She said before turning off her phone. To worried to notice the mistake she made and sent it to him.

She then got dressed in matching panties to the bra she had on and had a loose knit blouse that would work as he wanted. She cooked spaghetti and made a salad, not knowing when Jack got off from work. She never paid that much attention to him. So she had dinner ready by four, should be a decent time for dinner she thought. She touched up her makeup and hair. Hoping that this was going to be some romantic dinner or something easy she could get away with and no fucking. But as she had dinner ready that early Jack didn't show up till eight. Four hours the noodles got cold and soggy. Of course she didn't think of that as she waited for him for all four hours nearly jumping at every sound of a car coming down the road.

The doorbell rang and her heart jumped out of her chest. There he was, same button up shirt, and pressed Khakis. Polished brown shoes. She had no idea what he did for a living but she figured it was office work of some sort. She put on her best smile and opened the doors for him, "Come on in master."

She felt proud of herself for remembering to call him master. She looked him over and every inch of his existence disgusted her. But she held her smile and hoped it was just dinner and he would be gone. She had done as he had asked for the day, and figured she might get off light tonight. He stepped half into the doorway then stopped. His smile changed to just a plain look. "Miss Mary, do you have dentures?"

She was puzzled at the question why would that matter at all. She had no idea what he was getting at and nodded to him. "Yes Master."

"Take em out and put them on the shelf there. You won't need em tonight while I am here. Then get down on your knees in front of me." He leered at her for a moment as she was awestruck by his command. A cold chill ripped up her spine as she had no idea what he intended but she had that feeling. She did as he instructed, taking out her dentures then getting on her knees in front of him. She felt she should have known what to expect when he had his cock out of his pants waiting for her to kneel.

"You have three marks against you now. Two from your inspection, and then one from the video you sent me. You called your master Jack in that video. And what is it you are to call me slutty bitch?" He glared at her, his cock was rock hard before she even knelt and seeing that massive thing she knew now where this was headed. She only sucked her husband a handful of times while they were married. Even still after the first two he would warn her when he came because she hated the taste and feeling of him cumming in her mouth. This would certainly not be the case.

"Mas... master I am sorry. Please I couldn't help myself. I tried several times to make the video good for you." She pleaded up to him, a little whistle with her lips as she tried to talk without her teeth in. But all she got was an aggravated glare from Jack. As he reached one hand to the back of her head that cold chill froze her entire body stiff as he took control of her.

"Several times huh? Sounds like you couldn't help but fuck yourself stupid. It's still a third mark and you will make up for it now. You are going to fuck your face on your master's cock right now, or I will no longer hold back that video of you. Simple enough? Grab my hips and take your masters cock, then try and take as much as you can. Anything less than half my cock and you start over. And you are going to do it right here right now." He continued his hard glare at her, there was very little she could do about it too. He was gloating over her a bit of his control over her. This woman lived next to him, had her life all so perfect and content. She had even bragged to him about how he had to work and she didn't. One time she made a comment that he would never be able to retire as early as she did. This was not just him punishing her for the video; this was pay back for her fucking attitude.

She swallowed hard, he heard it, she knew he did. But that was the least of her worries. The man was not something small and easy, her husband wasn't this big and she gagged on him. She knew now every reason why she was not allowed to have her teeth in, so she couldn't hurt him. Her hands were shaky as she reached up and gripped his hips. She did not want to do this, feared it really, and half that monster? That was more than her husband made her gag on. She wet her lips and slid her mouth over his massive cock head, realizing that her jaw was going to stretch and be sore after this. When she looked up and saw him holding his phone recording her she knew this was just more to hold it against her. How could she deny that she was sucking his cock in the front door with the world to see. Jack of course got the view from behind him, open street, anyone could see. Her dentures on the shelf, and her taking his cock into her mouth. The look in his eyes challenged her to betray him right now.

He knew she could not refuse this right now. Especially after her sending the video to him and calling him out by name. Which for him worked better than her calling him master. Because it was very personal just to him and not ANY guy she was calling master. As her lips slipped over his cock he gently rubbed his hand through her hair and got her on his phone. "So hungry for your masters cock huh slutty bitch? Well get to it. It's not going to cum just from a simple suck."

He slid his hand down to half his cock length to let her know how far she had to go. She would have been okay with it other than at just more than a quarter of his cock it hit the back of her throat. She began to gag a little and looked up at him. Of course he felt how tight her mouth was around his cock, she was no expert for sure. He just grinned at her and waited, marking with his finger how much further she had to go. She would have much rather he grab her head and force her down on his cock, make it so she didn't have to do it herself. But instead he just stood still, waiting for her to do it. She tried to push it into her throat, but soon as the head of his cock stretched her she gagged coughed and pulled off gagging and sputtering trying to catch her breath.

"What? You are too good to suck your masters' cock? Is that it Miss Mary?" He taunted her. But she knew what he was implying. She had to get half that monster in her, and it was all on her. She couldn't speak and she knew she would not be able to the rest of the night if she pulled this off. That hurt, and it was just the head slipping in her throat. She wondered why her rapist had to be hung with a tree trunk, why not a little dick.

Shaking her head she got back in position and put the head of his cock in her mouth. She pushed till it was at her throat again. Tears were now streaming down her eyes, some from gagging, but the rest from knowing what she was about to do to herself. For him. She tightened her grip on his hips, tried to relax the best she could. Then jerked hard on him and shoved herself onto his cock. The shear pain made her black out as his cock stretched her throat. Jack watched as she convulsed on his cock for a minute then fell limp on her living room floor. He snickered at her then stepped in, pulling her to the side and closing the doors.

He checked her panties as the skirt was short enough, blouse made her bra visible. He then left her there on the living room floor as she was breathing. And, he went to the kitchen finding two plates of food. He poured hers back into the pot and then sat down to his. He did leave the glass of wine for her. She obviously was hoping there would be some respect and a romantic dinner. Jack chuckled at the idea, as she would learn her place soon enough.

"Bout time sleepy head." She heard as she moved and her vision was blurry while waking up from... oh yeah trying to break her neck on his cock. His voice rang through the room as he was just feet away in the kitchen at the dinner table. "I'll let you pass that one mark on your effort alone Miss Mary. But you better get better at sucking cock soon. I mean, come this weekend, if you can't suck all your masters' cock, I may have to take you to the fair grounds and whore you out. Maybe with enough men fucking your face you might do better."

The fair, oh fuck the fair. Her heart raced as she slowly sat up. Her throat hurt like hell. And yes she tried to speak but there was nothing but a horse whisper from her mouth. The fair, she volunteered with city council for the fair to work it all week long. Her face was on all the boards and plaques that had all the city members helping and working with the fair to make it run smooth. Could he be serious, whore her out, face fucking after face fucking? She shuttered at the thought of not just strangers wanting to get a good blow. But what about people that knew her. She would earn the reputation of that old hag that would suck off anyone.

She walked into the kitchen and saw her plate was gone. Her wine was still there. She needed it, and when she reached for it she shivered expecting to hear Jack say something or tell her no. But that never came. He let her drink the wine, she was thankful. Jack of course wanted to let her drink it. He did nothing to it, but knew it might help after trying to take his cock into her virgin throat. At least that was how bad she felt when she tried to impale his cock in her. She set the glass down and then tried to say something. But instead she ended up tapping her throat then pointed to where her plate was and looked at him shrugging her shoulders.

"Not tonight. Your meal is between my legs. Now under the table with you, start sucking. No, you do not have to force yourself all the way down, this is dinner not pleasure. So suck the best you can and you might get your dinner too." He said as he poured himself another glass of wine but left hers empty. Her eyes could almost kill him with her dagger stare, but instead she shook off the feeling of pissing him off and climbed under the table. There it was, that massive rod she just blacked out over. At least though he didn't give her goals to achieve. Just to suck and get him off. She shuttered realizing that he would expect her to swallow her meal to, just as her lips slid over his cock.

"The noodles are soggy and soft like your fucking ass. The sauce has no flavor just like your pussy. Your husband didn't die, he fucking committed suicide to get away from your bland sagging ass. You are going to have to learn to fucking cook Miss Mary. I figured you would have known by now." He finished his plate; his hard cock was getting her best suck service she could, but even that was below armature beginners.

"You can fucking stop, you're lousy at sucking cock too. You're not going to get me off. Your cooking sucks, you suck at sucking. Which is a first for me, never knew a slut that couldn't suck worth a damn but you proved me wrong. So I am frustrated over tonight. You have fucking ruined my mood. So here you go, I am heading home, and I will be over tomorrow. I want a steak rare. Backed fucking potato with all the trimmings, and cooked bacon. Not those cheap ass bacon bits. Cheese and sour cream and chives and green onion. I want a fucking salad for a grown man too. You'll have my beer cold and ready for me also. I'll text you what kind to get tomorrow. Ima give you one more shot Miss Mary. Since you tried so hard at the door. I'll be over six oh clock tomorrow for my dinner. I expect you to be ready."

Jack got up from the table leaving her under there as he fixed his pants and headed for the door. "And don't get stupid with me. I wonder what your church group would think watching you impale yourself on my cock till you passed out."

Mary slumped on the floor under her table crying hard. Now not only was he raping her and forcing her to do all these things she could barely stand, but insulted her and her dead husband at the same time. Jack had left the big door open but the screen door was closed. Anyone could see her if they bothered to look in. She didn't care right now, all they would see was a woman crying on her kitchen floor. Right now she couldn't think clearly and even if she could she still had no idea how to get out of this. She realized this might become a daily thing for her, and he was recording all the bits that made her look like a slut that wanted to be used. She began to wonder what she had done to deserve this, why was god so upset at her to let this man rape her daily.