Breaking Miss Mary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he smiled and then let her pussy go. He set the phone down again for a recording at the same angle. He fixed his pants and put away his cock, but then slid his leather belt out. "Okay my slutty bitch. You still have two strikes against you. Sucking my cock all the time will not get you off the hook from them. So you get one punishment tonight. Ima help you off the table then you are going to bend over right where I tell you to. And you are going to ask me to punish you for being a stupid slut. Tonight you are going to be spanked. So you will pull your panties down to your knees and your slip up over your waist. And you are going to say, 'Daddy, I been a bad little slut. Please punish me.' You understand me Miss Marry?"

"Ye.... Yes... I do m... m... master." She finally got out. Her voice was almost gone but one could still hear her on the video and that was good enough. Jack then helped roll her over making sure her ass or legs didn't smear the puddle in her spot at the table. He then grinned at her and made her turn around. Her eyes widened at the sight of the mess they made, her one calm spot in the world where she could get comfort from food. It was now a fucking mess from fucking, and she knew other than the white cream on it, it was from her. Jack gripped her neck and made her move right in front of it and pushed her so her belly was now laying on the mess and her ass was prominent.

"Scene two slut, now let's begin." He grinned knowing her stomach probably turned on her feeling that sexual mess soak into her slip and cling to her sweaty body. This humiliating act though was turning him on, however he was going to let her just live with having to swallow one load and being fucked once. Besides, he couldn't stay all night he had work in the morning. He listened as it sounded more like she was trying to muster the emotional strength to say what he told her to.

"Daddy, I been a bad little slut. Please punish me." Word for word, and it was horse but didn't sound like she was under duress. She even pulled her panties down first as instructed then her slip up exposing her old soft ass to the video. Then down came the belt across her rear with a loud crack. Jack didn't hold back as it brought up a red welt from the first strike. "OWWOWOWWWAHAHAAHAAAaaaaaa!"

She looked back at Jack with fresh tears, tears of pure pain in her eyes now. He shook his head letting her know to hold still and take it. "What was that little slut? Shouldn't you be counting? Every time you lose count we start again. Every time you don't count soon enough, we start again. Any time you don't count, we start again. And call me Daddy, and you count 'One Daddy, Two Daddy' and so on got it slut?"

She nodded her head, this was utterly the worst she had ever been through. Even when she was a little girl her father never spanked her like this or demanded such things. But Jack, her rapist did. And she knew she had to, if he wasn't happy he could just not refresh that timer and then everyone would know what she was like, or at least what the videos showed what she was like behind her own doors.

The next swing of the belt landed even harder than the last one. Jack was not being kind to the old woman. 'Respect Your Elders' was certainly not being applied here tonight. What Mary didn't know, Jack had a grudge against her, and one he was going to make her pay for. This was just the start of her punishment for everything he saw fit she needed to be put through. The sound of his leather belt slapping against her soft sagging ass echoed and broke all sound into utter silence until she finally made a sound. "OWWW OWWW OWWW AHHHHH"

He watched as she let go of the table and covered her ass protectively now like a little child. She didn't move though, but he could hear her sobbing loudly from the other end. Her ass was glowing with two res stripes now across it. He just grinned then slapped her hands with the belt not as hard as he did her ass, but enough to make her hands sting from it. "Grip the edge of the fucking table and hold still. How stupid are you? You want me to spank you all night long. See a smart slut would have been counting from the first one. Obviously you want more."

He watched her reluctantly slide her hands off her beaten ass and grip the sides of the table. It was purely obvious to him she sure as hell didn't want to go through this. Her hard sobbing had filled the kitchen now. 'Good' he thought to himself. He was enjoying hurting her, humiliating her, making her subject herself to his whims. Then came the next hard slap of the belt, he aimed to make sure it was a new spot as well. He was going to make her whole ass glowing red. She screamed out once more but it was obvious that he was trying to hurt her as much as possible. It took a minute or two to pull back on the hard sobbing to finally count out 'One Daddy.' And it did sound like a little girl that was being spanked and told to count, which only made Jack laugh.

Jack swung again, this time not AS hard as the other three but enough to make it sting on her ass. "Not fast enough slut. Told you, timing is important. You need to count soon as you get spanked."

Of course he knew she was having problems counting, she would till her ass was nearly numb or she finally was able to just take the pain. Either way he followed up with another slap to her ass with the belt making her jump once again. But soon as she took a breath he cut her off, "That's to remind you. We are starting again slut. You still haven't even gotten your first one out."

Jacks arm was getting tired though by the time she did call out right as he slapped her ass with the belt. She managed to use her scream to count for him. There were several repeats and start overs for her. Jack relished each one and shoved it in her face, so to say, to humiliate her more. Finally, though, she was able to count out strait to five with no mistakes. There was a puddle of tears and snot on the table under her head, her fingers had a death grip on the edges of the tables to where her knuckles were pure white and most her fingers.

Jack had taken three hours of her life, sucking, eating, fucking and punishing. He looked at the clock and grinned as her church group would be letting out now. He suspected her phone would be blowing up in a few minutes, if it hadn't already. He slapped her ass with his bare hand and slipped his belt back into his pants loops and leaving her there he grinned. He never bothered with the aftercare, no he wanted to know he didn't give a shit about her like she had turned her nose up to so many others. "Bout time you learned how to count to five slut. Now you take care of that ass. I don't want to see it all bruised up when I come back slut."

She lay there on the table, beaten physically for the first time since she was a little child. But, even emotionally. She was lying in a puddle of cum and juices, a puddle of snot and tears under her chin, the only reason she kept her head up through the whole thing was she didn't want to feel her chin rubbing in her shame. It was probably an hour, or eternity to her, maybe even less she finally heard her phone ringing nonstop, and buzzing from texts. She felt like she couldn't move, but deep inside had to, if she didn't someone would come over and find her sprawled over her kitchen table, red ass, exposed fucked, in a puddle of sex and tears. She finally pulled the panties up, they stung on her ass, she shivered afraid to look at the damage. Then went and got her teeth and her phone. Standing because she was afraid to sit down, she began replying to texts, telling everyone she was sick to her stomach and hopefully it was just the twenty four hour bug or something. Most said they would check in tomorrow on her.

Going into her bathroom she stripped her clothes and tossed them in the hamper out of habit. She meant to toss them in the garbage after what just happened. Her mind was shattered right now. She could not think of anything other than cleaning herself. She flushed her pussy best she could, the warm water even stung on her ass but she washed it as if it would get rid of the filth he left behind on it. She brushed her dentures, gums, washed with mouth wash, swallowed more than she should have. Then instead of eating something, she had a glass of wine to kill the taste of cum she couldn't rinse out and put on her sweat pants and shirt again. She took a jar of balm from her cabinet that was good for bruising, swelling, things her ass just went through and applied a lot on her. She finally passed out sprawled on her belly on her bed.

'I will be by at lunch, all panties on the bed, only cotton ones keep the crotch, all others crotchless. Wear what you want.' She was abruptly awakened by the text from Jack. The anger building up inside of her, she could feel the urge to stab the man.