Breaking Miss Mary Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary has it, her way out, now she just need is some time.
16.7k words
4.47
6.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is a bit lengthy, but only just another installment of Poor Miss Mary's life. There are more to come. All criticism is welcome for this entire story, or even for installments. Feel free to make requests at this point of what you might like to see happen to Mary, might be something I not thought of yet. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy, and as usual, already working on the next piece.

******************************************

Mary woke up, mentally she felt refreshed, but physically she was tired still. Her ass wasn't as sore as it had been yesterday. Her pussy though, it was sore but something felt different. At first she thought it was because she slept with the toy in herself. But when she reached down she found her panties were gone and the toy as well. It was also a bit gooey down there. When she looked at her fingers there was some sticky white stuff on them. She had no idea what happened or where it came from. Maybe she got an infection she thought.

Her questions were answered quickly when she saw a note on the night stand. 'Slut, I can't believe you wanted me to fuck you while you slept this morning. You're welcome though. See you tonight.' Her phone was beside it with a posty note on it, 'Watch Me.' She did in amazement as Jack climbed into her bed and pulled her panties off and her toy out, making sure to get it on the video before he fucked her. Half of the video was his cock ramming into her pussy, the other half was of her being fucked unconscious while he held the phone. Her phone. Worse was she looked and there was a message from her to him around midnight asking him to come fuck her in an hour after she fell asleep. She never sent it, she knew she didn't. She was asleep almost soon as her head hit the bed. How the hell did he get her phone to message him, she never gave him her password.

Her stomach churned again with the thought that this man was in her life, her house and her phone. There was nothing personal of hers that he was not invading. Also what she didn't know, the pills Jack had gotten here were not the organic supplements to help her sleep. They worked several ways she had no idea. One being they were fertility pills and not like the ones a doctor might prescribe either. Jack made sure it was for older women and much stronger to induce fertility. They were also designed to increase a woman's sex drive and desire. They did have a calming effect to them, which was also to help make her not be able to focus hard like she wanted to since all this started. The last effect was a relaxer, which would help someone sleep but the pill itself would not induce sleep. And with all that in the pill and her exhausted stated, she never woke up while he fucked her before going to work.

So as she thought her stomach was just churning over the thought of being fed cum and then raped again and made to look like she invited him over, it was also caused by her ovulating. Jack did his research on her and found out she never been fixed. Not only that she never been through menopause or been claimed barren. So he decided to give her something she could not deny.

She sat there in her bed for a moment wondering what she could do to stop all this, unaware of Jacks plan to try and knock her up she grabbed her phone and began looking through the text's. He made a lot of demands, she could use that against him, or at least show the cops he's controlling her. Her eyes got wider as she scrolled up seeing that Jack had removed all the texts from him telling her what to do. It all looked like she had been sending him videos of herself the entire time and then this last set of texts with her asking him to come fuck her while she slept. Jack had also deleted all her pictures she had on her phone except the summer pictures of her daughter and grand kids. She saw he made a folder on the phone called 'The cock I Love,' and in it he had taken several pictures of his cock of course along with it being buried in her pussy, rubbed against her lips. Only about a dozen but enough to make it look like she had taken them. Even one of his cock head against her swollen pussy and cum oozing out of it from this morning.

She tossed her phone on the bed utterly pissed off at the man. She had not given up yet, she never had to fight someone like this, or something like this where she looked like the guilty party. But, she was determined she would figure something out. First though she needed to get him off her and out of her, so she headed for the shower to scrub herself and flush her pussy once again. Wearing just a towel she went to her kitchen, got her home made tea out of the fridge and poured herself a glass. She started to drink it slowly at first then ended up downing the entire glass only to grab another. It did taste good but she felt more like she was washing the taste of his cum from her throat.

Again she was only helping Jack with his plans though. When he came over early in the morning he had gone through her kitchen. Anything he could put the powder form of those pills into he did. It dissolved easily and had no taste to it so she would never notice. He had the instructions for the mixing ratio, how much to just help with fertility per cup of liquid, and double that to increase sex drive. Of course Jack put in four times as much per cup of tea for her. He did her milk, orange juice and other drinks as well, including her wine, which he did more than four times the mixture.

She was on her second glass of tea when she went over and began reading the instructions he left for her. She glared at the first rule again, 'A slut will ALWAYS do as her master says, even if it is to strip naked in a public park for everyone to see her as master wants.' Second rule, 'A good slut will always wear clothing to make her pussy available for her master any time he wants. Being skirts and dresses with crotchless panties. Unless Master tells her to dress differently.' Third rule, 'A slut will always great her master on her knees and ready to suck him hello as soon as he walks in the door.' She grumbled at these but kept reading. Fourth rule, 'A slut will suck her master a good morning and suck him a good night, aka give him a blow job first thing in the morning and last thing at night.' She shivered at the thought of his cum going down her throat and took another drink of her tea. Fifth rule, 'A good slut will always try to keep her masters cum inside her. Unless her master decides otherwise.' She glared at that one, but how would he know she flushed her pussy out every time he fucked her. She read on the rules, but the first five were the most aggravating. It was obvious to make her a total slut no matter what she tried to do. She finished her glass of tea then went for another.

She checked her phone one more time, not seeing any texts from him so far she felt relieved. She checked her ass in the mirror when she put on her sweats again. Glaring at her lack of underwear she still put on the cotton ones. She cleaned her vibrator and tossed it into the night stand. Then tried to get her mind off him by cleaning her house. Yet, no matter what she did she could not get rid of the smell of sex from her kitchen or bedroom. Even if the smell was masked she knew she could still smell it. By noon she had drank all her tea and was making a fresh batch setting it in the window so the sun would work it. With it going to be a few hours though she swapped to some water and then her orange juice. She noticed the acidity of the orange juice helped get the taste out of her mouth of his cock and cum. Even though it was all in her mind it helped her anyways.

'I'm so glad you invited me over for the entire weekend. I hope you wear that nice white and pink sun dress when I come over after work. I'll be there around five tonight.' She didn't see the message on her phone until one in the afternoon. She had been so distracted with her house she didn't bother checking on it until she took a break. Her hand began to shake as she read through it too and read it again and again. An entire weekend? The hell she did. But, here again what could she do. She could claim she was sick, but she had a feeling even if she was puking her guts up he would still come over and use her. Every bit of this was wrong and she couldn't think clearly any more with her anger. Something else was wrong with her too, she slid a hand into her sweat pants and cringed feeling her panties was wet. Though that was not what made her cringe, it was when she touched her panties she pressed them to her pussy a little bit and she felt herself get excited down there and wet.

She felt utter disgust in the fact that she was turned on, or just expecting something. It wasn't like this last week had been normal for her to live through. And it wasn't like Jack was letting her have some time to recover as almost every day had something sexual in it. So, why wouldn't her pussy be wet and ready for today's adventures? She fixed her sweat pants and went about cleaning, she lit candles in both the kitchen and the bedroom trying to burn out or mask the smell of sex. Even though she had used her strongest candles she could still smell it. The more she avoided the thought of sex and how her pussy felt earlier the worse the sensation got between her thighs. She had no idea it was the drugs Jack had snuck into her system that was causing all of it. But, she could not figure out why she was actually horny since she had NEVER felt like this in her entire life. Not even for her husband. She was eager to see him, but never dripping wet or this dying urge to get off like she was feeling right now. She wasn't thinking of sex, or anything that should even interest her, but here it was, clouding her mind with the dying urge to cum.

Not having done this by herself, or having such urges Mary went into her bathroom and closed the door. It was one thing having to fuck herself on the bed and make videos for Jack. She HAD to do that. And, since she had her bed was no longer a personal space for her. She didn't feel comfortable to do this there. She sat onto the toilet and leaned back slipping her hand into her pants and panties. They were nearly soaked and she felt ashamed that her body was actually ready and preparing to be used as if it wanted to be fucked. This wasn't the first time for her, but it had been quite some time since she played with herself in order to cum. "Okay, no asshole here, I can at least enjoy this myself then."

She tried to encourage herself that this was all okay, she closed her eyes and envisioned her husband doing this to her. Five minutes, five minutes was all she needed to get rid of this distraction though and clear her head then go back to trying to figure a way out of this mess. And, with the thought of her husband she should be comfortable enough to get off since she was already wanting attention. Five minutes had passed of her rubbing and teasing her clit, and she was only getting wetter. She knew her body, she knew how to play with herself, she KNEW she should be cumming by now. But the skillful gentles strokes and even rapid rubbing of her clit only made her hornier and wetter. Something was wrong, she couldn't get off, and she could not understand why.

When it dawned on her she shivered at the thought. After another five minutes and nothing growing deep inside her she realized that this last week Jack had never been gentle with her. He was aggressive, abusive, never made love to her or romanced or was gentle. No he out right raped her and hate fucked her as she figured it, did as he pleased with no care for her, but her body did get off on the aggressive handling. To test the dreaded theory she pinched her clit and that did get her a spark shooting through her tender nub and up through her belly that smacked her spine and tingles up to the back of her neck. She pulled her hand out as her eyes shot open and shook her head. "No, no fucking way. I hate that. Nope I am done here."

She made it up from the toilet and three steps towards the door before having to bend over and catch herself on her bathroom sink. Her legs were shaking badly as her body was now needing to cum. She could feel the moisture between her thighs now, knowing her panties were drenched. She never felt like this, not with her late husband, not even in her youth when she looked at sexy men. She looked at herself in the mirror and watched as he hand went into her pants once again. She tried to convince she was just watching a dream, keep her eyes on the mirror and this wasn't real, but it would be good enough to get rid of this dying urge and then get back to thinking of a way out. She rubbed her pussy and played with her clit, rubbing it harder and pinching it every now and then. It was turning her body on, and the whole time she saw the woman in the mirror playing with herself only doing what she needed to to get off. But, it wasn't enough. It got her worked up enough she was working her hips back and forth and even humping at her hand. But, she knew it wasn't enough. The woman in the mirror had been getting off by being raped, used hard, taken advantage of. Not by nice sensual love making or romance. No gentle attentions this last week.

She slid her hand deeper into her panties and hooked two fingers to her hot wet hole. She tried to convince herself that she had to do it, had to finger rape the woman in the mirror to get past this. She groaned out loudly as she rammed both fingers knuckle deep into her hot wanting snatch. "UHNNNGgg, You want this? Huh? You need this don't you?" She looked at the woman in the mirror and instead of gently working into fingering herself she jerked her hand back and forth almost slapping her pussy as she raped her own pussy with her fingers. "That's right, you fucking need this don't you? Well come on then, cum!" She blurted out to the woman in the mirror as she finger raped her. She was disgusted in the fact that she DID need this, and had to do it like this just to kill this desire. She watched herself and over the course of three minutes she came hard into her hand. "FUCK I'M CUMMING!" She called out mainly out of the conditioning he made her have to call out every time she did. It had nothing to do If she wanted to or not, she still just called out. She glared at the woman in the mirror with distaste at how much of a slut she was, but the look that came back to her was pure sexual gratification. The woman looked pleased to have cum like that.

When her head cleared and the orgasm subsided she slid her soaked hand out of her panties and began to wash it off. She felt better because now she could think clearly; well she thought she could anyways. When she stepped back to dry her hand with the towel she looked down, the front of her sweat pants were soaked as if she peed herself. 'What had he done to me?' She looked in amazement at the mess she had become. She was angry, she made a mess of herself because of him and could not enjoy herself like she once did, and she had now lost a half hour because of what he had done to her. She tossed her sweat pants and panties into the hamper and growled at them as she did. Out of frustration that she had to get herself off like that. Frustrated that in less than a week trained her body to be sexually wanting the type of attention he gave her. Frustrated she had not thought a way out of this yet. She stood there half naked and thinking, there had to be a way out, there is no way this asshole could hold such power over her like this. She thought of home security cameras, the hidden ones, yes that would work. But she could not figure out which ones or keep her mind on the idea long enough to really look up anything on them.

He wanted her to act like and dress like a slut, fine she would play along. For now. Least maybe he might be more forgiving and gentler with her. She laid the white and pink dress on the bed and then a pair of silk red panties with the crotch out of them. She sneered at the outfit and then decides to put black sheer stockings with them and then a pair of white glossy flats. While she was doing this she was calling a near by tech store that had security cameras.

"This is John, how may I help you?" The thick accented barely able to understand voice came across the line. She knew right away she was sent to a call center for her product inquiry. She already hated herself for not pressing one. She bit down on her lower lip a minute but then again maybe he COULD help her with what she was wanting to know.

"Yes 'John' I was wondering if you had any in home security cameras that were hidden or discrete?" She tried not to let her distaste in having to be transferred to a call center be heard too much when she called the guy by whatever name she knew he was told to use. That yearning sensation in her belly and between her thighs was returning again. 'What the hell, I took care of that... Never mind hold it back and find out about the cameras.' She tried to block out the thoughts of being over sexed the last few days and the heat that was tingling from her pussy and growing up the back of her spine again.

"Ah yes, you would have to talk to one of our in house specialists. Please wait one minute while I transfer you to the nearest location with those." John of course never changed tone and before she could say anything the boring music came onto the line as he just dumped her onto a hold que. She was ready to scream, but there was no one to scream at. It wasn't so much the guy just put her on hold without warning, but when he spoke it distracted her from the building knot in her stomach and the urge she knew that was growing. But, now she had annoying music that she wanted to ignore and nothing to distract her from the need that she was trying to imagine wasn't there.

She lost track of time as she sat down on the edge of her bed. The annoying music on the phone was drowning out her thoughts, as if whatever was going on with her wasn't helping anyways. The furthest thought from her was Jack right now though, and that she needed to be able to deep throat his cock tonight. She had her outfit ready, and that was what he 'asked' her to do today. Her mind began wondering about cameras and recording him raping her so she could turn it in un-doctored as evidence. She was feeling quite good and proud of herself, her body was warm which meant she was on the right track right? She nearly jumped off the bed as she moaned into the phone and something touched her clit. Startled she looked down and realized that her growing need and her wondering mind, she absently slipped her hand down into her pants and was playing with herself.

Oh if this was what he was turning her into she was going to kill the bastard. A needy slut. No she was better than that shit, she was better than those harlots. Though she could not help how the need grew so much just from her absently touching herself. She had no idea how long she was on hold but her desires were growing. Laying back onto her bed and sliding her fingers into herself she needed this, and she was hoping she was going to be on hold long enough to get off before the other person answered the hold call. Once again she pinched and even twisted her clit aggressively as if it were Jack doing it to her. She shuttered at the thought of how it was actually working and getting her hotter. Having to treat herself like that asshole and abuse herself now just to get any satisfaction.

She groaned out loudly when she rammed two fingers as deep up into her pussy as she could. Panic struck her for a moment and she paused her entire life, even tried to stop her heart to listen. Yup, the music on the phone was still playing. She relaxed and then resumed to pull her fingers back and ram them into her wet pussy. She was trying to be quiet, un-successfully, as she never needed to in her entire life. She was still moaning loudly as her fingers slide back and thrust up into her. She had a death grip on the phone worried it would be answered and she would miss it letting the other person hear her fingering herself and then cumming. But, she needed this so badly she could not help but work herself harder. She was getting closer and closer.