Breaking Miss Mary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingers gripped around the back of her neck and she froze instantly like ice. She knew it was Jack but she screwed up. She didn't call out like she should have when she came. Her stomach churned with the cum in it and the guilt of knowing she didn't do right like she was supposed to. But worse was the car door opening and someone coming up to the house. She had no idea who it was as she didn't have her glasses on, and she was still teary eyed from earlier. "You didn't call out you were cumming. That's three. Also you did not fix ME a dinner for when I arrived... That's four. So shall I keep adding up or will you get your worthless slutty ass into the fucking kitchen, get me and my guest a beer and make us both a fucking dinner. I mean that is three more you can earn right there slut."

She never got a look at who was walking up to her door. She scampered quickly and headed into the kitchen. She came back to Jack with two beers and handed them to him. The guest should have been inside now... Why wasn't they? She looked at Jack and he glared back at her. Quickly she went to the kitchen. Four, what the hell.... Four punishments. How could she have fucked up so badly? She had always all her life been ahead and never messed anything up. Even church potlucks she brought an extra dish, was there an hour early to help coordinate everyone. City council meetings, she made sure there were plenty of chairs and everyone got to sit where they wanted. How could she forgotten to feed the asshole. And she knew nothing of this guest he brought.

She went to her fridge and started to look through it, there was nothing she could make in thirty minutes and she was already behind. She bent over into the fridge looking, had to be something, a left over, something quick and easy... anything.... OWWW there was a sharp sting in her ass. Then a warm sensation. She jumped but it was over and she rubbed her ass cheek to see Jack behind her with a syringe. What the fuck did he just put into her? She started to yell at him and then saw the 'Guest' walking into the room. Her eyes went from anger at Jack to amazement at the new male in her house. He had never set foot in here but she had seen him several times every year. Her doctor stood there drinking the bottle beer and looking at her with a pleasant smile.

"Doc... Doctor Swanson... I... I'm sorry I didn't..." She barely got it all out before she was cut off.

"I was told sluts call all men masters. Or was Master Jack wrong about that?" Her doctor stood there with an empty beer bottle and glared at her. How far could this go, she wondered. How the fuck did Jack get her doctor involved. What the fuck was Jacks' demented mind coming up with now. What the fuck did he inject her with. Wait, her doctor and Jack... did Doctor Swanson give Jack something to give her?

"No no, My apologies Master Swanson." She blurted out but was pleading for forgiveness in her tone. It was all she could do as heat literally rose from her ass, then her pussy, then her belly and tingled from there throughout her body. If Jack said, and it had to been on that list and she forgot. Fuck she was better than this, remembering lists and things and...

"Beer slut Mary. And call me Master Bill. Even in the exam room when alone from now on." He grinned as he looked at Mary. There was something she never seen before, an evil look in 'Bill's' eyes. It did make her cringe.

Mary got him a fresh beer from the fridge and then turned around. Bill had his cock hanging out of his pants and was looking at her. She was kind of baffled, though she knew what he expected, she had never been in this type of situation. Bill was a married man too, since they were both in their early twenties. He was nearly same age as Mary but why would he cheat on his wife, why have his cock out here, what was he expecting?

She felt Jacks grip in her hair and forced her to her knees on her own kitchen floor. Pushing her towards her doctors cock, she did what she knew Jack wanted. She opened her mouth and began to suck Bill off. Even still she felt Jack release her head, and she saw why, he was recording her sucking her doctors cock. She now had to do what Bill wanted or ruin his marriage with Lidia. Bill groaned out loudly and she was grateful he wasn't as hung as Jack. Which after the face fucking and throat ripping she had from him earlier it made it easier to take a smaller cock. Though she grabbed her doctors hips and went right to work, she had four marks against her, she was NOT going to earn mow.

"Slut, you get done greeting our guest, since you didn't make dinner you can at least order us pizza. Supreme, extra cheese, and garlic crust. Oh and deep dish too." Jack sneered at Mary as she began sliding back and forth on Bill's cock. Her hands gripped her doctors hips and she fucked her face on his member just as Jack would have told her to do. Thankfully Bill didn't have Jacks stamina or staying power and came after a few minutes of Mary fucking her face on his cock. He did grab her head when he came and made her swallow it all, even though she would of in fear of earning more punishments.

"Thank you for your cum master Bill." She said with more ease than the first time she ever called Jack master. But, now she had tasted not just Jacks cum, but her own doctors cum. A married man just used her face like a sluts fuck whole. She got up and went and got her phone then pulled up the webpage for the pizza and ordered it. She didn't want to speak to anyone. Her pussy was dripping wet now and her body as lit on fire. As much as she hated these urges she wanted to fuck and get rid of them. But she realized whatever Jack gave her probably made it worse for her.

She walked back into the kitchen after ordering the pizza and hit the done button on her phone she was greeted by jack there with his hand out towards her. "Uh yes Master?"

"Phone, give it bitch." He commanded in a stern tone. She handed it over to him without reluctance, or least she hoped he didn't notice. He took her phone then pressed his thumb to the screen for a thumb print ID on it. The thing unlocked before her eyes but it was a different interface than what she seen. It was black and was log codes on it. Not her background picture and icons like she was used to. "Dumb fucking bitch. Let me have access to your phone to put this on then you go and make a call to have security cameras installed. Not just any, but hidden ones. Yeah I fucking listened to your conversation. And what was that on there too, you were fucking yourself too. Getting off on the idea of recording me then? Yup there it is," He held the phone so she could see the log and see that it 'Recorded' and then 'sent' the recording to Jack.

Bill snickered then shook his head. "Okay slutty Mary. We're going to play doctor. You are the patient. In the living room and lay on your back on the coffee table. That will be the patients table tonight. We got a lot to do, and since Jack said you begged for all this to be done to you I could not help but oblige him." Bill went on into the living room and held up an old doctor's bag for house calls. He was smiling as he had not made a house call in ages and this was a new game for him. Mary moved nervously into the living room, she was scared now, Jack had her phone monitoring her, her Doctor here to use her, what were they going to do to her? She had no idea as she laid down on the coffee table flat on her back. She was left alone with Bill for a few minutes watching him pull out an old looking syringe and then several bottles. The one Jack used was new looking, plastic, cheap. No what Bill pulled out looked old and like it was expensive like a collectable.

Jack sat down with several beers as he put them on the end table and watched Bill work at Mary. The doctor had a lineup of several bottles but none were marked but with numbers. She had no idea what the doctor brought over for her. "Pull your dress down and tits out Slut. I understand you want perkier breasts, so that is going to be your first shots." Bill grinned wickedly at her as he filled the syringe, and to her it didn't look like he was giving her a small playful dose, he filled the entire large glass chamber with half the bottle of fluid. There was a part of her hoping that he was going to kill her, or knock her out. Something anything. She pulled the straps of her dress down and then her breasts out of her bra. She winced when bill grabbed her first breast and shoved the needle near the base, but he slowly pumped the entire vial of fluid into her.

"So, I go to see Bill here one day and he's aggravated. Not the first time I seen him like this either. But he's really aggravated. Come to find out at You slutty bitch. Go ahead Bill, tell her why this last time you were pissed at the slut." Jack grinned then leaned back as Bill was still pumping her breast full of the unknown liquid. She wanted to run, get away from whatever they were doing to her. It really scared her but all she could do was lay there and let it happen. How far could she get with the both of them. Maybe the front door? And then what? Be gagged and dragged back and forced to go through all this? Her breast was starting to ache and she cringed at the thought of what he was doing to her, perkier breasts she figured but what was he using? There was nothing on the market other than implants to do that.

"So Slut Mary. Remember when Lidia proposed opening the church park to the public and not just the church goers? You were the loudest and strongest voice against her idea to let all the children have a place to play that did not involve another two mile walk to the city park. What was it, can't trust the hooligans littering and ruining the church play ground?" With that he shot the last quarter of the vial in quickly which made her squirm in pain. But it went away. He was quick too. Already filled the syringe and grabbed her other breast slowly pumping it full. Whatever it was her first one was tingling and her nipple poked up rock hard and was sensitive to even the air that was blowing across it. "Not the first time Lidia had an idea to help the community and you shot her down. Just gotta be the better and tell everyone that doesn't go through you they have no say even if it is a good idea. Yeah you been shooting my wife down for years. So Jack there asked me what was up and I told him. You been a patient of mine for ages, and the worst part about it, you been a complete bitch to my wife the entire fucking time. At least your husband was a decent man."

"You see slut, I am not the only one in this town you done pissed off and built a grudge with. And now you are going to repay your bitchy behavior. Every fucking bit of it. And anyone that wants reparations from your ass, you are going to give it to them. Everyone you have wronged slut, you are going to repay them tenfold. Like Bill here. What he is doing is helping me with your wishes. Yes you sucked his cock, but all goods sluts suck cocks as greetings. You however not repaid him one bit towards all the mean and cruel things you have done to his wife. You will though. And only when Bill here says you have repaid him for being such a fucking bitch, then you don't have to follow his commands unless I tell you to. So until then, you OWE him and you will be a good slut and do as he says. So for now, he is another master to you in all forms. He says crawl you crawl. He says suck you suck. Of course that is unless you want everyone in town to see the videos you have had me make of you." Jack sneered at Mary as he leaned back and took another drink of his beer.

She looked between Jack and Bill panicking now. What was the plan, what were they going to do to her, what had happened. She was only trying to look after the church, the community. She really didn't realize how much she helped segregate the community and how many people she pissed off ever since she was active in it. That part scared her even more, how many people did she piss off, how many of them did Jack know of? Bill filled the syringe again, the bottle had one more dose in it after this and he jabbed the needle into the first breast this time as he gripped it aggressively. She cried out in pain but laid there. She took it, she just wanted this weekend over. She would get a prepay phone Monday and get the cameras installed. She just had to take this abuse this weekend. Even now Bill was being more aggressive and her breast was starting to hurt. Her second one was starting to tingle like the first did. She jumped at a sensation then looked down, Bill was shoving a finger into her pussy and she couldn't help but moan out loudly at the sensation. His hand was under her dress so she knew what he was doing. She almost came around the invasion. What was that first shot Jack gave her, she rolled her hips up pushing to Bill's finger as if she wanted him to finger fuck her.

She actually whimpered when he pulled his finger from her pussy then filled up the rest of the bottle into his syringe and jabbed it into her other breast. Both breasts, equal doses, and she had no idea what she was being pumped full of. Then it happened, she came hard around Bill's finger as he was injecting her with more and finger fucked her. She could not help herself she was humping at his finger and cumming and cried out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." What was wrong with her she could not help herself. It was Jack, he had done this. That damn injection made her horny. Wait, was it just the injection, she been horny all fucking day. Did Jack do something to her last night? She tried to hold the thought, hold the grudge, but that finger, that wonderful finger making her cum. She kept humping at Bills hand and quivering as she came. Fuck there was something wrong with her and it was Jack's fault. She was letting a married man use her like a slut and some sort of depraved doctor toy.

The needle was drawn from her breast, but the fingers were not from her pussy. Bill kept finger fucking her and she could not stop humping at them. Fuck anything felt great in her pussy right now and she wanted more. Bill handed his syringe to Jack and grinned. "Time to Boost her up. Bottle number five. Then get three ready. All of five. She needs it." Bill grinned and fingered her to her next orgasm as Jack filled the syringe with everything from the bottle with the number five on it. He handed it to bill who pulled his fingers from Mary's pussy then shoved her hips down flat on the table. "Hold her." Bill said as Jack did not hesitate. One hand on her chest and another on her belly, Bills hand on her pelvis she could not move if she wanted too. Then a sting in her pussy lips. She cried out in pain as they felt like they were swelling up, one injection each side and then it was over. She was actually crying like a little girl. She knew Bill and Jack had this worked out and were turning her into a needy slut. Nothing she could do now could stop them. She actually wanted one of them to fuck her, the fingers were just a tease. And she could not believe she actually wanted her rapist or her abusive doctor to fuck her right now after what they been doing to her and obviously been planning.

Her pussy hurt, her breasts hurt, her body was hot as hell. She was now turning into a slut, a wanting slut, a needy slut to. She held her tongue to not beg them to fuck her, but she needed it. Her mind was no so clouded with the thought of being fucked she could not even think clearly as to what they were doing to her. Here she was, the pinnacle role model of the church and society, keeping things clean and clear as to where everyone belongs, wanting to scream out for her married doctor to fuck her.

"Okay Slut Mary. On your belly. Show me that ass." Bill said as Jack filled the syringe again. She was actually eager in following the command. She was hoping she would get fucked, maybe clear her head a little. She had no idea, but she needed to be fucked and there were two cocks in the room. One of them was going to fuck her like this right? She knew they were fucking her up but what could she do now. She was too far gone and had done too much to turn back now, even with Bill there. She rolled over and the table felt hard to her nipples, only turning her on more. Bill grabbed her hips so her belly was on the table and her knees could hit the floor. She cringed at the need that she actually hoped he was going to fuck her like this when he lifted her dress to her waist. But the only thing penetrating her was the needle and she bit her lip. He wasn't as slow and gentle as when he started or like the quick little shot that Jack gave her earlier. No he was pumping the full syringe into her ass and it hurt.

"Go ahead and load up the others. She's ready to take em all." Bill said as he shoved two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Mary cried out she was cumming as she did around his fingers once again. Her hands gripped the edges of her coffee table as her body shook. The thought of what they were doing to her left her mind. She was losing herself. All she wanted now was to cum, be used and be fucked. Even after all the injections she was moaning on the table, no more fingers, three orgasms latter, she lost count of how many more injections. She was a horny mess, wanting nothing more than to be used. Her body was on fire in a way she had never felt before, and her mind knew there was only one thing for it, sex, lots and lots of sex.

"Should be interesting, I have never given anyone such large doses before Jack. I mean, I want to see what happens. Eight times the amount for her tits, four times for the rest of her. I wonder if she can even think strait right now." Bill grinned and grabbed a beer sitting down on the couch and looking at Mary.

"Does it matter? She's a fucking cock hungry slut just like the rest of them. It's all women really want, is cock and to serve cock. Like you said you been privately testing this stuff on your patients for years. But if this dosage works, just think of it. We could have the mayor giving out blow jobs like it's part of her electoral duties. Or what about that little fucking snobby blond at the coffee shop you said needs to be put in her place? Think about it Bill. Dude, have you used any of this stuff on your wife?" Jack said actually curious if Bill bothered to turn his own wife into his submissive horny needy slut.

"You know I love her. But lately. Yeah you given me an idea. Why not right? Turn her into a cock hungry slut just like this one here. So how would we get the girl at the coffee shop?" Bill asked plainly to Jack as if this was just some normal conversation. Mary was reaching between her thighs and humping her fingers now. It felt so good to her, she needed this badly. She was hoping to cum soon get some relief. What she didn't know was one of the injections was designed to make her hornier every time she came.

The doorbell broke all conversations. Mary even paused from humping herself on the edge of the table. She couldn't understand why anyone was at the door. Both her masters were already inside. She could not for the life of her think of any reason anyone was here. She looked absently at Jack, she needed direction, she needed to be told what to do. Her sense of self pride had slipped away when she began finger fucking herself in front of Bill and Jack, so she didn't care right now. Did the doorbell mean she had to do something?

"Get your fucking tits in your bra slut. Fix your dress and then on your pillow. Hurry, you need to cum when I open the door." Jack said to her as he stood up. Both Bill and Jack knew it was the pizza delivery guy. But Mary had totally forgotten ordering it. Everything they had pumped her with, the only thoughts in her mind was what her body desired now. And she craved to fuck. She did as she was told and quickly moved to the pillow, humping and grinding rapidly calling out she was cumming just after Jack opened the door and the pizza delivery boy was standing there watching her cum on her pillow. Jack placed him maybe nineteen, twenty at best.