All Comments on 'Breaking My Own Rules Ch. 12'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's Back!

But...what the hell did I just read? What kind of off the books psy-op quasi-political bunch of shenanigans is at the root of all of this mind fuckery? What. The. Fuck. (In a good way) Sooooo damn many questions.

I absolutely love Sky's inner monolog. I love how she names everyone and everything as a way to process things. The ongoing battle for control between Drama Queen and Rational Self. Skylar is vividly real. It serves the story to have the physical responses to stimuli, but can't anyone ever react to negatives by NOT orgasming, by shutting down or checking out? That would be my only peeve. I'd have been still heaving bile on him, not any honey dew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Safeword

Couldn't she at least have tried a safeword? Francois has been trying to help her learn how to do Safe sane and consensual. Wouldn't she try red?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yea!

So glad to finally see another chapter!!! I was so into it that I was shaking! Can't wait for chapter 13. Hope it's not another 8 months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a series

Okay, so this is one of my all time favorite series and I am so unbelievably glad that you didn't just leave us hanging with Chapter 12. Thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait until chapter 13,. Until then you still have me waiting at the edge of my seat.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Took too long!

It took too long between chapters. I had to go back and reread chapter 11 to remember what was going on. Hell, I'm still not sure! I LOVE Sky's comments to herself and her other "voices", especially Drama Queen. PLEASE don't make us wait so long for the next chapter(s). Of course, like all the rest of the chapters, this got a 5 star rating from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Amazing! I can't wait for a new chapter!!

LeoCharmerLeoCharmerover 6 years ago
No Way

There is just no way in hell that I'd be cumming on command with a knife between my thighs. There would have been a bloodbath, just saying, and I would probably be dead or horribly maimed. Let's face it, the spanking and cumming was hot, so my limbs would be numb too. I would have tried to stab the shit out of him, his "Suits," everybody!!!! numb fingers and all. Life or death! Fuck that guy lol! Obviously she's a tad bit smarter than me in her will to live, but mah girl needs some psychological help for real, because that shit-show was for the birds! My pride is a boulder, and "Hulk" would have to kill me. I love this story so much! Glad you continued, because I had faith you would!

If I were talking to Sky right now.... I'd be the insensitive friend who picked her up because I lived nearby. Lol!

Me: Sky, what the fuck is your problem?

Sky: I don't know! He just won't leave me alone! I don't know how to get out of this shit!

Me: Mm-hmm. Cut the crap! You sure you don't like that shit? Cause it's fucked up! You sure it's YOU who can't leave HIM alone? He is going to turn you out and put your ass on a BUSY corner next time. Mark my words!

Sky: Leo, please, don't talk to me like that! How could you? You know I'm not like that! At least I can experience mine, unlike some people I know!

Me: Okay, I'm forgetting you just said that!

Sky: And I don't seek him out! He finds Me! My Drama Queen will make an appearance if you keep on with these accusations! What about you and all the kinky ass shit you think of?!

Me: Hmph! GiiirI we ain't talkin' 'bout me! We talkin' bout yo silly ass! Check yo-muthafuckin-self, because Drama is already here!

Sky: Silly?! Stop making me sound crazy, Leo, damn!

Me: (That all you found offensive, Sky??) I didn't say you were cray-cray. But girlfriend, we need to find you somebody to make you cum like that without the blades and shit. For real! Or better yet, get you the hell out of the country. Maybe some psychological help will do you some good.

Sky: Ummm... no..

Me: Don't "ummm no" me! First thing in the morning, we're checking you in... Fuck where does this fuck-head work again?

Sky: I. Don't. Know.

Me: ... See, that's yo problem right there! You don't know shit!

Oh goodness me... Don't mind me, but that was fun! Chimera44, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

I just don't get why you would take so long to update a story. Why not just wait until you've figured it all out and post it all at once? Even though I've thoroughly enjoyed binge reading this like a book I just can't hold interest for months or a year for you to post again. If you don't show enough of your own interest to keep writing then why should anyone else? Looking back I wish I had stopped at the end of chapter 11. It was a good place to jump off from. Good luck with your writers block or what ever other excuse you use.

Chimera44Chimera44over 6 years agoAuthor
From the author

Maybe I like to write dramatic stories because it helps keep the drama in my own life in perspective. I have - at the advice of readers - posted personal updates under my biography, but for those who care more about the stories than an author's biography, and after all, that's why you're here, just let me explain that when I don't write regularly, it's not because of writer's block, or loss of interest. Trust me, I am more invested in my characters and their stories than anyone. When I don't post, it's because life has intruded, and as soon as it frees me to write again, I do. When I begin a story, I have the entire outline in mind; where it is going, why, the point(s) I want to make, and how it's going to get there. The writing simple adds flesh to the bones of what I already know. I can only ask for your continuing patience. You can also follow me on Twitter @ChimeraX44 for updates and to find out what I am working on currently. Also, the next chapter of BMOR is half done.

LeoCharmerLeoCharmerover 6 years ago
To Anonymous 9/21

You should try to always check for author updates in their bios. That's why some of us aren't upset that Chimera44 took a while to update. She had the frame of mind to keep us informed of things going on in her life even though she didn't have to. She even provided ways for readers to see what she's been up to via Twitter and other social sites. Check bios. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmmm...

That was pretty fucking weird.

Excellent writing, though. Way above average for Lit stories. No endless "off of's" thankfully. However, the odd incomprehensible - "faster and faster as the silence drug out" - several instances of this verb usage in the series. Is the author talking about drugs or about dragging? I'm so startled to see the regular verb "to drag" (I drag, I dragged, I have dragged") become "drug". Regional? Dyslexic? Unedited? Curious.

tany830tany830almost 6 years ago
In heaven

I've binge read all 12 parts in the seriously and both anxiously and understandingly await the next!

CatsEye4477CatsEye4477almost 6 years ago
So sad

I was so sorry to hear about the passing of this author. Rest In Peace, and thank you for your amazing stories.

BastardenBastardenalmost 5 years ago
So very sad

I just read this entire story and found it amacingly well written. Now I was searching high and low to see if anything more would come and in the final comment see that this marvelous writer has deceded, loosing the battle to an ugly deciese - RIP - I will probertly never forget this storie, as it put a view on a line of thoughts I have been having.

Thank you, chimera, for your wonderfull writing and I hope you will live on in many People’s hearts and minds

kakwannkakwannover 4 years ago

we start with an abusive lover... to friends teaching her the right things, consents and bdsm(which was REALLY great)... than a new dom who is good to her... than the classic violent husband/abused wife story (he will stop if i go back)... than some sort fo political conspiracy slave, human traffic network... WTF... the last few chapters runed it.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 3 years ago

I sadly lost total track of anything in this last chapter, who they all were and what the hell was going on. Oh well, it was great, and believable up till now. Sorry to hear the author is gone

1966de1966deover 1 year ago

Die Geschichten waren wirklich gut.

Schade das der Autor viel zu früh von uns gegangen ist.

Ruhe in Frieden.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous