All Comments on 'Breaking My Resistance'

by Trudy_Antone

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SO WET IM DRIPPIN'...

I WANT TO HAVE MY DADDY JUST LIKE IN THIS STORY. I'VE TEASED HIM SEEING HIM GETTIN' HARD BUT HE WONT TAKE THE STEP YOUR DAD SIS HERE. I WOULD LOVE A THREEWAY WITH YOU AND YOUR DAD. MAYBE EVEN 4 WAY WITH YOUR BRO TOO. WOOWEE~~~ I MADE MYSELF CUM THREE TIMES READING THIS HOT STORY. WISH IT WAS ME WISH IT WAS ME WISH IT WAS ME...STACY18_BI@HOTMAIL.COM IS ME...WRITE BACK PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whoo hoo

I want to read part 2 )

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There is a solution

I predict she seduces her mom and her mom's lesbian girlfriend when those two return from the States.

Then everyone's fucking. End of crisis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot One!

Great, hot story! I'd love to see how it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking hot

Made me sooo wet. Want my daddy to fuck me like that,

dragonflychilddragonflychildabout 13 years ago
So sexy

I loved it...so very sexy and hot...I had to cum, couldn't help it and it felt so damn good too..thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FUNNY

Ohhhhhhhhh this made me laugh so hard. I loved it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I usually prefer a story that is more raw, more violating... but I liked this one.. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the subtitle of this excellent story reads

"Daddy's little girl gets what she wants. And her daddy sure as fuck gets what he wants, what lots and lots of daddies want. That adorable little coochie his baby girl's got between her slender legs. Win-win for everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Um, hi honey! Guess what? I've found the perfect guy for our threesome, you'll just love him! Oh wait, you already do, hehe. Oh, your daughter just vetted him too, by the way. See you soon, love you! (Click).

Hehehe ;)

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Even thou your views and mine are not the same towards incest,meaning real incest is quite alright in my eyes as long as everyone is over 18 and its consensual amongst all involved,with that said I'm glad you have posted this.

Thank you for being versatile in your story topics and hopefully you'll make another family submission,I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous