Breaking News

Story Info
Marjorie Taylor Greene gets punished and dominated.
3.7k words
3.09
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: This one is about Marjorie Taylor Green, an ultra conservative, evangelical US congresswoman notorious for her extreme views on many issues from guns and LGBTQ rights to Q-Anon and immigration.

Fair warning, this story is quite a bit darker than my previous one. I apologize in advance for the long, rather intense set-up, but just got super into it. If you want to skip straight to the smut, I don't blame you (and am wont to do the same). I have placed a double bold page break where it starts. A few parts might be a tad bit confusing, but it's smut dude. I'm sure you will be okay.

Thanks for reading, and all the characters in the story are 18+. All sex is consenual (although its kind fucked up so if that's not your thing, ya know read something else. All situations are purely fictional, crafted in my imagination.

------------------------------------------------------------

LOCAL BUSINESSMAN CHARGED WITH BRUTAL ASSAULT OF TRANSGENDER EMPLOYEE

(August 14)

ATLANTA, GA -- Allen Forest, founder of Forest Outdoor and Sports Stores, has been charged in connection to the rape and assault of an employee, the Atlanta Police reports.

On August 10, another employee contacted the police after finding the victim, who has chosen to remain anonymous, unconscious and wounded in a conference.

Forest was arrested on August 11 and lodged at Atlanta City Detention Center on a felony charges of rape and assault, Atlanta Police said in an August 12 news release. According to sources close to the victim, the assault occurred after nearly a year of sexual harassment of the victim. It is alleged that upon learning of the victim's transgendered status, Forest perpetrated the assault. That same source reported that the victim was considering filing a civil lawsuit against Forest for sexual harassment.

Another source noted that Forest attended college with and is close friends with Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, of the 14th district. At this point, Greene has yet to comment on these allegations.

Forest was arraigned in the 54-B District Court of Fulton County and is awaiting a bond hearing.

GREENE COMMENTS ON RAPE CASE LEAVE LGBTQ SUPPORTERS FUMING

(August 16)

WASHINGTON DC- At an August 15 press conference when asked to comment on the alleged rape of transgender employee perpetrated by close friend Allen Forest, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene claimed that the victim deserved her rape and assault for her transgender status.

Greene supported her longtime friend, describing him as a "well-respected god-fearing man." "I am sure that Allen did not do any of these things," she said. As she continued on, it is reported that her staff gestured for her to move on, going so far as to send an aide up to talk to Greene, presumably to convince Greene to change the subject.

Greene ignored her staff and said that the victim "deserved what he got for rebelling against God's glorious plan."

At this point, her staff began to shut down the press conference.

Later that night, Green Tweeted that she "completely stood" by her previous comments.

Greene's comments have faced backlash from many, particularly LGBTQ groups. "These types of comments and attacks are the reason why so many of us are terrified," said Samantha Lawrence, CEO of the Butterfly Project, a local organization that provides support and gender-affirming clothing to LGBTQ youth as well as housing to struggling LGBTQ young-adults.

In the initial trial on August 15, Forest pleaded not guilty and was released on $100,000 bail.

The preliminary hearing is set for September 21. The case is expected to advance to the Jury Trial.

BACKLASH LEADS TO AN APOLOGY FROM GREENE

(August 20)

ATLANTA GA- After intense backlash from her own party for comments made about the Allen Forest rape case, claiming the transgender victim deserved the assault, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has issued an apology.

In the press release from her office, Greene claimed that her previous statements were misinterpreted. She wrote that "I fully support victims of sexual assault. I also hold strong religious beliefs that the path of transgendered individuals deviates so far from the path of our Lord and Savior that they can expect retribution from God which are warnings that they need to be saved."

While party officials were seemingly satisfied with the apology, many regarded it as insincere and inflammatory.

Following a 3 day long protest by her constituents outside of her office, a staff member announced in a press conference that Greene would be meeting with Samantha Lawrence, the founder of The Butterfly Project, a local organization that supports LGBT youth and young adults. When asked to comment on this upcoming meeting, Green had no comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sam woke up to the sound of her girlfriend Elody bawling next to her. Her entire body was clenched and quivering, like a dog about to be hit by its master. Sam could hear her whimpering, "No, please, no," between gut-wrenching sobs.

Sam rolled over to Elody's side and wrapped her arms and legs around the nightmare-stricken woman and gently kissed her neck while assuring her that it was just a dream. Eventually, Elody woke up, unclenched her eyes and muscles, and curled up in her girlfriend's arms, lightly sobbing.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I love you so much; I wish I could just take the pain away. I love you," Sam whispered into Elody's ear. Tears were streaming down her face, but she was holding back the sobs, trying to stay strong for the woman she loved.

They laid there, in bed, clutching each other tightly, silent except for the occasional whisper of affection, until Sam's alarm clock went off.

"Shit! I have to get ready to see...her," Elody tried to look stoic, but her face momentarily wavered, showing her true emotions and breaking off a little piece of Sam's heart. "I don't have to go meet with her, babe. After what he did to you..." Sam clenched her jaw, "after what he did to you. Seeing her after what she said about you. I don't have to go."

"Baby," Elody stroked her lover's face, "I won't make you go or anything, but I think that might make you an even better advocate."

Thirty minutes later, after a quick shower and breakfast, Sam was out the door, ready to face a woman she despised.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

She reread the email she had been sent and typed the address into her GPS.

"What the fuck?" she muttered under her breath, "It's a house."

Sam had assumed she was going to the congresswoman's house, but apparently she was going to her house.

After a thirty minute drive, she arrived at a large house in a gated community. Looking around the neighborhood, a wave of disgust washed over her. The bitch was always trying to screw over the poor while living in a McMansion with a pool and three-car garage and preaching about her so-called generous, merciful Christian faith. After a childhood of Sunday School, Sam knew that Jesus preached accepting and loving all, but apparently Marjorie Taylor Greene had skipped that part of the bible.

"Fucking bitch," she muttered to herself.

She walked across the immaculately manicured lawn, making sure to kick her shoes into the grass, to the door and rang the doorbell. Huh, nothing. She tried again. Still, silence. Finally she knocked on the door, but even after waiting for a couple minutes and trying a few more times no one came to the door.

She sighed and reached into her back pocket for her phone and scrolled through the email until she found Marjorie's personal assistant's phone number.

The phone rang a couple times and was answered by a perky voice. "Hello, you've reached Congresswoman Greene's office. This is Melody. What can I do for you today?"

"Uh, this is Samantha Lawrence. I was scheduled for a meeting with the congresswoman today, but when I rang her doorbell and knocked on her door, no one answered."

"Shit," Melody muttered. "Shit, I mean I'm sorry for my cursing, and I'm sorry Marjorie hasn't answered the door."

Sam laughed and assured her no harm was done.

Melody, her voice much more relaxed now, told Sam that Marjorie was probably out at the gym or on a run, but would be home soon. After a moment's hesitation, she told Sam that the back door was usually unlocked. "I'm sure Marjorie wouldn't mind. There should be drinks in the fridge."

Sam had a feeling that Marjorie would mind very much indeed, but still, she was interested in seeing the inside of this monstrosity.

Sure enough, the back door was open, so Sam let herself in. She nosed around the bottom floor for a bit before getting water from the fridge. After about thirty minutes of fucking around on her phone, she was getting antsy and kind of had to pee.

"I really shouldn't drink so much coffee," she said to herself. As she walked down a hallway, opening doors and looking for a bathroom, she heard muffled sounds from down the hallway.

She couldn't help but investigate. She walked carefully down the hallway until she found the source of the sound. The noises were much louder now and sounded almost like moans. She was pretty sure it was the master bedroom from the double doors and location in the house. She knocked on the door but got no response.

I really shouldn't open the door, she thought to herself, but at the same time I really want to.

Her curiosity won out, and she slowly opened the door. From that vantage point, she could clearly see a large flat-screen TV playing hardcore lesbian porn at full volume and Marjorie Taylor Greene lying on the bed, in the nude with a collar around her neck furiously masturbating her hairless cunt. Her small dark nipples were hard on her pert tits, and her eyes were closed in ecstasy.

Just as she was about to cum, Sam opened the door all the way and stepped in.

Marjorie froze at the sound, her mouth open in surprise. That shock didn't last long; even in this humiliating position, Marjorie was still incredibly abrasive. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Samantha Lawrence. Remember? You were supposed to meet with me," she glanced at her watch, "about thirty minutes ago. Your PA said you were probably working out and would be back soon and that I should just wait inside. Apparently you were getting a different type of exercise though." Sam was overly proud of that last line.

"Goddamn it. I fucking told Melody to cancel this weeks ago, but apparently that dumb bitch never did." Marjorie certainly had told Melody to cancel the meeting, but Melody had conveniently forgotten to actually do so. One thing to remember about personal assistants is that they know their bosses' habits better than said bosses probably think. Melody, who paid and looked over Marjorie's credit card bills, knew that at nine o'clock in the morning, every Wednesday, like clockwork, there was a charge from what Melody found to be, after a quick Google search, a hardcore lesbian site you could rent porn from. She kept this bit of information filed away, knowing that it would be important at some indeterminate point in the future.

Sam ignored the tirade. "Who would have thought Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green was not only a closet hardcore lesbian slut?" Marjorie bit back a moan at those words. "I bet you've fantasized about this. A woman walking in on you being a depraved little whore." Sam walked over to the bed and grabbed the collar around the nude woman's neck. "This collar tells me exactly what you want, slut. You want that woman to humiliate you, take control of you, be your Mistress. Am I wrong?"

Marjorie couldn't hold back anymore; she let out a wanton moan. "Use your words you stupid slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I like that. From here on out, you will call me Mistress at all times."

"Yes, Mistress."

A cruel grin spread across Sam's face, causing a shiver of fear and pleasure to run down the slut's spine. Sam began mauling her tits, every now and then using her fingers to pinch those small dark nipples hard, hard enough for Marjorie to cry out in pain, and yet she made no move or sound to stop it. Interspersed between the cries of pain were moans of pleasure.

"Cunt, do you have any other toys?"

Marjorie wanted to cry out that she wasn't a slut, she wasn't a whore, she wasn't a cunt, but the thrill of what was happening coupled with the knowledge that she was all of those kept her silent. She submissively nodded in response to her Mistress's question.

"Good. Get them now. Make sure to crawl there."

The whore crept out of bed and immediately got on her hands and knees. She crawled toward the closet, and when she reached the door, she turned towards her Mistress, careful not to make eye contact. "Mistress, may I please stand up?"

"Yes, you may."

Marjorie stood up and stepped on a stool to reach for the very top, but before she could take it down, she felt a sharp sting on her pert ass followed by nine more identical bursts of pain. She held back tears, knowing they would only anger her new Mistress, and silently took the punishment. For which crime, she did not know, but she did know that it wasn't really important what she was punished for. If her Mistress wanted to punish her, it was her job to take it silently.

"When I allow you to do something," Sam growled, "you'd better fucking thank me."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress. Thank you for allowing me to stand and for giving me the punishment I deserved."

"Good enough."

Marjorie pulled out a few boxes, before reaching into the dark recesses of her closet and taking out a medium sized black box.

Sam started laughing. "Awwww, my little slut is hiding a secret from her hubby, isn't she?"

Marjorie's face flushed bright red, and she hung her head in shame. Sam grabbed the box out of her hands and gave an order for her cunt to crawl back to the bed and lean over the side, ass up.

Sam opened the box to find an array of sex toys from dildos and vibrators to handcuffs and a never before used paddle. Sam's favorite, however, had to be the nipple clamps. She loved Marjorie's whimpers of pain when her nipples were pinched. She had never been much of a sadist before, but after holding her pain-filled, sobbing girlfriend whom Marjorie had publicly blamed for her assault and abuse, making Marjorie whimper in pain felt good, not that it could ever fix the emotional pain, but good nonetheless. Sam wished that her girlfriend, Elody, was there to watch.

"Stand up," she ordered. She quickly applied the nipple clamps tightly, before pushing the slut back down. Marjorie cried out as her clamped nipples were pressed into the bed, but that was only met with a hard spank on her ass.

Sam dipped her fingers into Marjorie's pussy only to find it sopping wet. "I bet you hate how much this turns you on, being dominated by a lesbian. Does it humiliate you? Does it make you sick to your stomach?" Sam sneered. "Well guess what? You deserve it and so much more. You have spent so much time and effort trying to disenfranchise people like me, people like my trans girlfriend. You have supported hate and violence against us. You. Are. One. Of. Us."

Hot tears of shame and pain ran down Marjorie's face, and tears of anger and despair ran down Sam's. Neither could see the other's face.

Once Sam had gotten herself under control and sopped up the wetness on her face with her shirt, she leaned down to speak in Marjorie's ear. "I hate you. I really, truly hate you, but I would stop if you told me to, because I'm not a shitty person. I can give basic human decency to people I hate, unlike you." Marjorie whimpered. "But I know something, you aren't going to stop me. If I stood up and left, you would beg me to come back. I should feel sorry for you, for your desperation and shame, but the truth is I have no sympathy. It's one thing to stay in the closet--that's a personal choice that I wouldn't judge you for--but it's another thing entirely to spread hate for those like you because you are ashamed of yourself."

Sam stood up and reigned in her emotions. When she spoke next, her voice was steel. "Kneel in front of me," the order was obeyed without hesitation. "Tell me what you want. Humiliate yourself by revealing your desires to me."

"Please, paddle my ass."

She received a hard slap on the side of her breast, smooshed down by the weight of her body. "Mistress," Sam reminded her whore.

"Sorry, Mistress. Thank you for your reminder and punishment, Mistress. I want you to put a butt plug in my ass, dry, Mistress. I want you to pull on my nipple clamps and torture my breasts, Mistress. I want you to degrade me, Mistress. I want to worship your body, Mistress."

"How would you worship my body, slut?"

"I would lick and kiss every inch of you, before devouring your glorious pussy and rosebud, Mistress." By this point, she was salivating with desire.

"Well that's too bad, because my body is for my girlfriend alone. You will never see me naked. You will never taste my pussy or ass. You will never touch my tits. You will never even so much as kiss the sole of my shoe. Let me ask you something. Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No, Mistress."

Sam leaned closer. "Do you want to be with another woman?"

Marjorie hesitated. Sam slapped her face. "Yes, Mistress," Marjorie whispered.

Sam leaned even closer. The congresswoman could feel Sam's breath on her face.

"Have you ever even kissed a woman?"

"No, Mistress."

Sam, yet again leaned in closer. So close that a kiss was almost guaranteed. Marjorie closed her eyes, yearning to kiss the beautiful woman so very close to her, but at the very last second Sam pulled away.

She laughed cruelly. "You will probably never kiss a woman. You are too much of a coward to be who you are, and even if you were, what woman would want you?"

Tears of humiliation, longing, and anguish were streaming down Marjorie's face, and yet she didn't even think about stopping Sam.

"I will do the other things, but you will beg the entire time. If you stop begging, I will leave. If you cum, I will leave."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Sam paddled Marjorie's ass until it was fire truck red, with Marjorie counting and begging the entire time. Finally Sam stopped, but Marjorie begged for more.

"Please, Mistress, don't stop. I need this, Mistress. Bruise me, please, Mistress."

So Sam continued on, until Marjorie's ass was a modern art piece of purple, black, and red. How she would hide this from her husband, Sam didn't know, but she really, really didn't care.

Next, Sam pulled a butt plug out of the box. It wasn't the smallest one, but it was on the small side. Sam wasn't cruel enough to shove the five inch plug with a width of nearly 3 inches in dry. She didn't want to do permanent damage. Marjorie saw the plug and begged for a bigger one, but Sam refused and ordered her onto her back.

"I want you to look at me while I shove this in. Look at the openly lesbian woman as she shoves a dry butt plug up your dry ass."

The hole was surprisingly loose, but there was still substantial resistance. "Thank you, Mistress," Marjorie whispered over and over.

Finally, Sam attacked the perky breasts in front of her. Her hands roughly prodded, pulled and smacked the skin. Small pinched bruises covered the reddened mounds, and Marjorie's nipples felt as though they were about to fall off altogether. "These tits are yours to torture, Mistress. Please keep going, Mistress," Marjorie would beg in between whimpers.

"I said I would degrade you, whore, but the truth is, you have already done that all by yourself. You have begged over and over for me to punish you. You have submitted yourself to me. You have lusted after me."

12