All Comments on 'Breaking News'

by justanotherboredperv

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Find a black stud to open wide her count and asshole for all posterity as her black mistress continues flogging her broad shoulders with a bullwhip. That way her humility to the poor and downtrodden would improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Why the long face, Marjorie?”. Marjorie whinnies. “Want a carrot? There’s a good horsy.”

While Greene deserves whatever misery is thrown at her, I personally find her so repugnant and unappealing that imagining any kind of sex with her involved is, to me, a bridge too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait till you do one on aoc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't really need to be lectured from a virtue signaling idiot. Thanks, not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lauren boebert next? I’m really enjoying your stories so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And Marjorie has been banned on social media for inaccurate postings about covid 19.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No. Just, what in God's name is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sarah Palin and Sidney Powell are sharing a double headed dildo as Lauren Boebert takes pictures in her bikini. All of them have been freshly spanked .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well Anonymous from 26 days ago....AOC could be severely Spanking Lauren Boebert as Amy Coney Barrett gets ready for her turn. ACB wants the strap though not the board like Boebert is getting. AOC turns her duties over to Venus Williams who we all know has a great back hand swing. Sarah Palin and Sidney Powell are waiting nervously for their spanking sessions that could last well into the night, both with ample back sides and so much to learn. Boebert and MTG will simply be sold to a Hispanic drug cartell and shipped off to Chile where we won't have to bother with them anymore and Sidney Powell will be trained by an LA street gang to clean up gang bang girls at the strip club with her mouth. Sarah Palin will simply be testing new dildoes that have internal balloons that project into the colon 28 inches while expanding to 4 and a half inches before desending back down into the dildo only to repeat the cycle in a couple of minutes. Word is she loves her job and has left Alaska forever.

Anton79Anton798 months ago

I thought political figures were off limits. I might have to add MTG to my Celebrity Sexfights lineup. Lauren Boebert too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous