All Comments on 'Breaking News'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments (Page 2)
stev2244stev2244over 1 year ago

That worked well. I enjoyed the read and gave it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could she be served papers at work after she was fired?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the first half of the story I thought this was going to be a tongue-in-cheek or farce submission. The death during sex (and lying under the dead lover for 2-3 hours), 2 lovers both tv anchors, and an almost matter-of-fact description of the affairs including the wife adding that both lovers were excellent in the sack. Who would admit that, especially since it came unsolicited. Then the last half of the story was more routine and serious. Granted, this was a pretty standard LW story (excluding the death) but it was well told.

Hooked1957 is one of my favorite authors.

I agree with one commenter that the whole vomiting thing is over-used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To see the spark missing in the eyes of a former mate is just totally soul crushing. I cheated on my husband and got caught. To see his eyes dead to me now brings pain like no other. You did a good job with this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous, she got child support from the dead lovers estate.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars for the standard run-of-the-mill BTB.

Although, being tagged with 'Killer MILF' for fucking a man to death, for the rest of her life, was a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess that wasn't the fifteen minutes of fame she was looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started out fun, then turned boring as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fired immediately….then served papers at her work? Come on, proofread.

jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

Great story! Funny in some ways, poignant in others. Your writing is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, I guess. The reveal and confrontation were lackluster at best. The ending with the proverbial gut punch was nice, though.

sdc97230sdc97230over 1 year ago
Probably would have worked better as a comedy

The first half of page one was downright hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

liked it!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Entertaining story, Mr. 1957. Full marks from me. Randi.

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 1 year ago

As usual a great read. Hard to be original and and this was. I like the more subtle put down that this author manages to use. Mayhem and excess is too easy. Hope to read more of your contributions .

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

Really good, straight forward story. The discovery of the cheating by having the lover die during sex, in the marital bed, then adding even more shame as the pregnancy turns up another man that she cheated with was exceptional. Makes the reader (and perhaps Dan, though it was not addressed) wonder how many others she may have been doing over the years. Five Stars.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

A very entertaining and well told story! Well done and convincingly told. Everything on it, everything included, 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Concise and spot on. I like both Dan and Charlotte.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great story, straight to the point. Thanks for sparing us 6 extra pages of useless backfill like others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ONE HUGE PROBLEM WITH THIS STORY. IN ONE PARAGRAPH THE WIFE IS FIRED FROM HER JOB. THEN ABOUT TWO PARAGRAPHS LATER SHE IS SERVED DIVORCE PAPERS THE NEXT WEEK AT HER JOB???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two points that I haven't seen others wonder about. Sure poor wife was under a lot of useless dead weight but if she could get an arm free she probably could have leveraged her way out from under the body. Second is that most official police and emergency radios can be or are encrypted to keep the crowd down.

Motorola is a popular system or even an EF Johnson can be encrypted and are also used at some military bases where the public is not invited to eavesdrop on why there are sirens going off or why nearby roads under the runway approach is blocked. Try getting close to the landing pattern when the President or Vice Pres is coming into town for any reason. Think about using I-75 when Mr. Carter was coming home and that road was a good 1.5 miles away from the Dobbins AFB runway.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Just

Just a load of nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have had her arrested for sexual assault! He didn’t consent to be exposed to other mens semen.

ZK

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

The best revenge is life well lived! Seems to be the motto for this story! I was entertained so worth my time to read.

Please do keep writing and I well keep reading.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Just

Just a nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best BTB is when you arrive at indifference in a better life.

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

I LIKED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you make your own bed, then sleeping in it is pay back for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'll bet she was surprised when she fucked that asshole to death. Too bad she wouldn't have gotten run over by a bus, it would have saved Dan lots of aggravation, and the kids would have had just one lady to call MOM Charlotte was right to be proud of HER 3 kids...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this. Thanks.

I am confused, though. I thought Dan and his kids relocated to a new town. But it seemed like the counseling came pretty quick and the counselor was recommended by Dave’s divorce attorney, so I inferred that was before he relocated. But then how could he date the therapist after he moved away? And if his ex-wife moved to yet a third town, how did they meet at the pediatrician’s office?

nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your work, and what I finally realized is, though I gravitate toward long, multi-chapter authors, you're amazingly adept at spinning a very effective tale in only a couple of chapters. I envy that. Very well done!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I thought that was a really good truthful story, it could be real life, nice character and plot, nothing silly about 10 inch cocks 99 cums a go, just a good story

groomleadergroomleaderover 1 year ago

Great story, I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is ALWAYS one consistent element in LITEROTICA stories that is completely different than in real life. In real life the cheating spouse ……and only when repeatedly asked and I do mean repeatedly asked ….will describe the sex as universally poor to adequate but never even close to how good it was with the betrayed spouse. Also they seldom if ever had an orgasm. In LITEROTICA, however, the sex experience is nearly never asked about by the betrayed …..yet that does not stop the cheater from completely unasked yet volunteering to the betrayed that the sex was so incredibly mind blowing (anything you and I ever had does not even come close!……plus I came 15 to 20 times (women), 6 to 8 times (men)……men also shoot ropes and ropes of cum 10 feet in the air sometimes…..and women pass out unconscious routinely. Now if that WAS true…..who wouldn’t be cheating 24 hours a day? R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And traded Way up

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

The weakest part of your story was having the husband puking over sloppy seconds. Come on. That is one of the more stupid and unrealistic parts of your story. I gave you a 4 anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know, I really enjoyed this story. Gave it a “5”. But I think that there are so many cheating sluts on Lit, it’s, to quote a current political situation, “ normalized”. My comment for improvement would be, to invest a little more into the cheating slut. Why did she do it, and with two different people? And at her house, which definitely increased her odds of getting caught. I appreciate the author not making her draw out the divorce, which seems to be quite common on this site. But the why question, could use some more light, shed on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just read another comment. Negative about husband puking getting sloppy seconds

I would and never talked about it with friends. But I believe they would And if not would treat cheating pair with the care they deserve. As two went to jail for beating the boyfriends and that was just catching them with cheating wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another standard cheating wife story, worth a 3*. I found it difficult sometimes to decide who was speaking what to whom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why the fuck was Dan paying her child support when he had the kids and the baby was Larry's!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Putting paragraph between lines of dialogue from the same characters makes this really hard to read down without having to constantly go back and make sure who's saying what to whom.

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

Initial part of the story could have worked a lot better as a short comedy imo. The tone shift afterward is a bit awkward, and the subsequent shrink story feels tacked on.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 Stars........ Story was fantastic from beginning to end. Dan is a real man and not those weak betas that cant divorce their cheating wife and move on. Penny is a cunt that got her karma.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Great story! It's less burnage than I like (the whore was rewardedd for cheating with numerous people with half the assets AND I presume alimony), but he's happy and she's not despite the money, so 5 stars.

DessertmanDessertman11 months ago

Puhakka could be either a Finnish or a Polynesian name. I vote for Finnish.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Puhakka is an old Finnish family name, originally from southern Karelia. This is a stunning, highly-realistic story. None of the usual idiotic LW hyperbole and overly dramatic posturing.

SeaChangerSeaChanger11 months ago

Started out with a bang, then became humerous as Muphy's Law took hold, and finally Dan took over.

Nice job ! 5*

Diecast1Diecast111 months ago

Like the story a lot. AAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Giving a man sloppy seconds, or letting him eat another man's cum out of her pussy is so fucking nasty and evil. Penny was a monster that would make Satan blush

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How he didn't kill her, I don't know. I think I might have. But, he did good, and he was lucky with Charlotte, and he took full advantage and ran with it, and her. Now he's living in the present, not the past. Some good lessons in there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dan loved sloppy seconds, no way a real man would marry a therapist.

Darkie10Darkie109 months ago

Penny is an evil woman.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Many continuity errors and inaccurate illogical facts. 1) the EMT's would never give the diseased man's name over the police/emergency radio band, so other stations would not know the situation. 2) the EMT's would not remove the body. The coroner or medical examiner would be summoned. The body would then be moved to a morgue for autopsy or released to a funeral home. 3) Penny was immediately fired but later served at work. 4) Neighbors and others would never know Fred died in bed with Penny. They would know An ambulance was summoned and someone died (when medical examiner came). No one would leap to the conclusion that the news anchor was banging Penny. Assumption would be that he was interviewing the Executive Director of the Art Guild when he had a heart attack. That isn't suspicious. 5) Dating and marrying the gorgeous therapist was unlikely and dumb. 6) Penny moved to a different town than did Dan. Odds of them selecting the same pedestrian are worse than winning the lottery. Yes, Penny cheated and her children blame her for their home's collapse, but it would not be scandal on the news and she would not lose her job. For those who are confused about the child support, it is from Larry, the father of Penny's child from the affair.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Penny got what she deserved, short of an ignominious death and Dan moved on. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just result for Dan. Still makes a person sad.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Confusing conflict over adult hypocrisy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn I feel so bad for you penny. Not really

orneryonezorneryonez8 months ago

The term coming and going at the same time comes to mind!

fredbrownfredbrown7 months ago

Where's Traci?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, more drama than the TV show Dallas.

Great story, Hooked, thanks for sharing.

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Other than the heart-attack in the 1st paragraph, this story is just a boring, droning, pointless exercise in drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

4 Stars as the ending should have been . I wonder if we are having a boy or a girl . I guess the doctor will tell us if we want to know

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

Tell your ex wife to "FUCK OFF"!!!!

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Wait! What happened with Larry? Did the other news station out him as having sex with the Sexkiller MILF too? Did he get divorced too? Could have had so much more fun here.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife worked for years in broadcasting, lots of good folks and a few just like these guys

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Penny was fired and a week later served at work. How?? Sloppy writing. Three stars and that’s a very kind rating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This author is just regurgitating his old stories now. Just change a couple of names, jobs, and locations and there you have it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unique and good lead in along with a good story.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright4 months ago

Happy wife happy life! Look where that got you, stupid

RedRachaelRedRachael4 months ago

Love the humor of this story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the story, mostly. What I didn’t really understand was Dan’s continued anger and his hateful demeanor towards his ex, even several years after their divorce. I do get that he doesn’t like her but it doesn’t cost a thing to be civil to her. I am truly as vindictive an SOB as you will probably ever meet. But even the people who have stabbed me in the back, and their are two, one is a brother, I will still be at least civil towards in a public setting. It doesn’t have to be all-out war just because you despise someone. I mean, acting like an asshole just makes you look like an asshole. Ok, off my soapbox, but that’s a pet peeve of mine, people who have no ability to act civilly when it’s called for. Good story, Hooked, thanks for sharing. Sorry for the rant. :-)

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

I liked that one a lot.

StanRamesStanRames4 months ago

Penelope Rhoads. Penny Lane. Cute.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Excellent story and storyline. She got what she asked for and sometimes that hurts. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked many things about this story, enough for 3 stars. Some arcs just seemed to be tucked in even if they didn’t really fit in the story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Honestly, it was OK, but my summary is "just another day in a life"; no hits out of the ballpark.

Also, 3 fingers immediately to start with?? AYKM?? Can you even feel ANYTHING while having sex with her?

And a woman that goes from zero to warp speed almost instantly: sounds sort of nympho.

Finally, you don't have to go all nuclear BTB, but that (supposedly) IS your 20 yr married wife the aholes were doing. And in your bed! A LITTLE singeing of all involved would probably not be completely unreasonable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Penny sure reminds me of another slut named Traci. Anyway , good story, Hooked. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Guess the slut wanted to keep her lover's baby. Why is the slut receiving alimony

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Laughed myself to a standstill that Larry could have the sheer effrontery to berate Penny for being a cheat! Comedy gold!

\

In the UK most jobs have a requirement that in the case of an employee resigning from the position they work a pre agreed period of notice and in the case of an employee being terminated the employer is obliged to allow the same period of notice before the employee actually leaves. I don't know if this practice exists in the US but if it does it would explain how Penny was served at work a week after being fired.

JR

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

The best revenge is a life well-lived. Penny's fuckbuddy died, and she wins a ball and chain for 18 years. Dan ends up with a winner.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous