All Comments on 'Breaking News'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write good lame husband and slut wife stories old guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a fan and look forward to new entries from Hooked1957 but honestly, what was the point of this story? There was nothing new, no interesting characters or situations and even the premise and title got quickly lost to a standard she-cheats-he-almost-immediately-finds-someone-better trope. Pretty disappointed in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad. But its the same old story line. As for your editor. As Dan said in your story move on.

Find someone who could do you much better.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

So, why was Dan paying the whore child support if he had custody?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

This happens when you can't keep your pants zipped or legs together!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
it felt

like it was rushed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What can you say about two people who turn out to be cold hearted about each other and their feelings and need for love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was hurtling towards 5 stars until the moment when Dan puked and I had to mark it down one. This puking fetish really needs to stop, as so many otherwise excellent stories are being marred by it's inclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done in describing the selfish vile human being she was

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Wait, what? A story from Mr 1957 in which the straying wife wasn’t named Traci?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I really could not fathom the anguish and humiliation Dan and the kids had to endure all because Penny couldn't close her legs to any guy who gives the harlot attention.

)

Thanks Hooked1957.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

too fast void of emotion this would have been a good 4 pager the first marriage felt like a by-product to a romance story. loved the plot and the way the cheating was uncovered

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange end or is there more to the story? Seems like the slut ex wants to be the center of attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Yeah. That worked very well. Also reminds me that journalists are damned sharks. 5* story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best on Loving Wives.

The very thing happened to Nel Rockyfellow about forty years ago.

FIVE STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good was no a cuck. Devorice the slut and moved on with his life.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Nice tale. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not fond of stories were the MC ends up with his lawyer or therapist. Not ethical

sqzrplzrsqzrplzrover 1 year ago

Clean, simple and well done.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

The news thing reminds me of that stupid woman who was screwing Ime Udoka. 29, married and with 3 small children. Now her name is all over the internet with photos of her family. Youtube channels discussing it nonstop.

I love basketball and have been a Celtics fan my entire life. I loved the big 3 but my favorite player wasn't Larry, it was DJ. I am beyond pissed off at both the Celtics for how they leaked the story, that stupid woman and Udoka for being entirely unprofessional and another entitled douchbag who thinks his cock is God's gift to women. They have a great team again and this is what he does? And then my heart breaks for that woman's family (I do know her name but why use it?) They don't deserve any of this. Oh and I think Udoka was fucking more women and one or more are being protected by leaking an expendable person. If that's true, I don't know if I can support my celtics again.

Sorry got off topic. Nicely done Hooked. It's a well used theme but the emotion was present and the action believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda weird and not very original. This story has had to have been done at least a thousand timed before.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

Dan came out of the mess better than ever. That's a happy ending in LW. Thanks for posting.

40fathoms40fathomsover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the overall story. Very well written.

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

These little nuggets that speak to me: “You did what you did. Now I do what I need to do to live my life. I've moved on. I live in the present, not the past,"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but I was disappointed when she didn't die underneath her lover so he would not be hurt financially

lukeshortlukeshortover 1 year ago

Good story. Not exactly a new twist but, very good and interesting. Good read. 5✨

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 1 year ago

Nice.... What can I say, good characters, interesting dialogue. You gotta love it when a plan comes together, and you had me Hooked....

5 stars*****

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much of a story here. To summarize: Man in his 50s catches wife cheating, man divorces wife, miraculously, the man instantly meets an incredibly beautiful and perfect woman who falls for him, man and new woman marry and live happily ever after. This story really had no plot twists at all, and little eroticism, for that matter. And speaking as a middle-aged divorced man, it's not likely women would be throwing themselves at this guy, so it wasn't very believable. 3 stars, and I consider that a gift. In the future, please try to come up with a more interesting plot, and perhaps some kink.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I suppose it was just the narrative flow. but you had her being served at work after to said that she was fired.

\

"he would probably have to stay married to her if that was the case." - Why would he have to stay married? The most would be he'd have to pay child support. If it's not his, he could sue the estate, though that would hurt the widow.

\

I LOVE that she was cheating on her lover. We don't see that often enough here.

\

"I never forced anything on you. It was always when you were insistent. I told you I never turned you down." - No, but she COULD have said that she was already ready, that he didn't need to ear her out.

\

Just a personal quirk of mine, but when you put scare quotes in the dialog, that's an indicator of air quotes, so you don't have to SAY that he made air quotes.

\

Since he and Penny moved to different towns, I find it odd that they'd be going to the same pediatrician.

\

"That's cold." - "Cold" is cheating on your husband of 17/18 years, then cheating on THAT man!

Gram1Gram1over 1 year ago

Thanks for the story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It had just the right amount of background. Most especially, I appreciated that the Penny character experienced long-lasting consequences for her betrayal. So many stories that I've read recently, the cheating wife just bounces right back and picks right up with some boyfriend/new husband and moves along. Of course, that's more realistic, but I don't necessarily read the LWs for realism.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

you gotta love a sluts version of loving her husband. He cut her out of his like a tumor.....good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"do you hate me that much God?" Why do people refuse to take responsibility for their own actions and always blame others, including the Almighty?" She got what her actions brought about, all on her. Good story.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Now that was an excellent way to wrap up a loving wives story!

-

I love it when the lonely ex-wife bumps into her former husband after the divorce, then finds out he's happily remarried and started a new family with a younger wife. That is the by far the best revenge he could get on Penny, because she'll never get over being replaced... Ever.

For the rest of her life, she'll be consumed by bitterness, jealousy, and regret. She'll never be satisfied with anyone else and desperately want to be reconciled with the husband she betrayed. It's like inflicting a crippling emotional wound on her that'll never heal.

-

I think that's why I get so frustrated with sad sack husband's who give up on life after being divorced, and spend years pining for their ex. Why let the wife keep hurting you? Move on, turn your life around, then stab that bitch in the heart when she finds out how great you're doing without her.

Tootight1Tootight1over 1 year ago

Liked the story, but a little predestined, or set up. I kind

of felt like i knew what was going to happen before it did.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Transference is a powerful thing. D

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Not much risk taking in this one but, as always, an enjoyable ride. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The plot was a bit unusual, but the strong writing was as expected. What’s going on in your mind to enable you to come up with these twists?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice, a solid QuickMagazine 4 for one of my faves. I don't think the opening situation has ever appeared before in LW, good work, Hooked, coming up with something fresh. Went by a little too quick for me to go 5 on it, though that could change for the better after a re-read. All the things that should have happened did, and I enjoyed the "tequila snob" from "Man Plans, God Laughs" morphing into a "liquor snob" here. And anyone who doubts Randi's editing skills, go look through this for mistakes. There aren't any.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Would've liked to see a little more of the television coverage particularly when the second tv anchor's involvement was made public. You could have made that a real circus. still 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Penny's a slut that gave a new meaning to "fuck you to death". Charlotte was his wife from their 3rd date, and mother of his kids. That's why her name is "mom".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Useless story. First, there is no way that any person could not squeeze out from a dead body -- they were on the bed which makes it particularly easy. There are gaps -- for example the wife was fired from her job, but was served at work. Otherwise just same old standard fare with absolutely no originality or anything new to say.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Good story, but what an awful wife! All that seemed missing was any conversation of the future wife's past when they went out on that first date. I would think it would have occurred, but it's never mentioned. Small thing. Good job!

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 1 year ago

Top score from me, although I admit missing Traci.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Well done; I enjoyed the read. Considering the subject, you handled with ease.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Nearly perfect word crafting which probably has much to do with your high number of Followers. But I couldn't score this effort very highly due to your focus on the totally fictional notion of high publicity about the wife's infidelity. "Local Newscaster dies of heart attack while Having Sex with another man's Wife!" How ludicrous. Maybe some limited gossip could have arisen, but the whole community would never have heard the tale. Sorry, but sillies like that spoil it for me.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Good story. I liked it and gave it 5 BIG FAT BLAZING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should keep the story lines in mind, when writing. The wife got fired from her job then next week got served at work. He got the children but had to pay child support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“He's a good man. I forgot that once... and look where that got me."”

.

No, Slut….you forgot that hundreds of times with 2 different men….at the same time! Is your middle name Traci?

.

Not one of your best, Hooked….but your best is top shelf. This one was decent entertainment, and a great antidote to tne tsunami of cuck crap we see most days.

.

4 ****

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Only question left without an answer: why exactly did 29 years old Fred drop dead of a heart attack?

I mean, it's not impossible... just highly improbable.

Good story otherwise. Thanks for the share.

012Say012Sayover 1 year ago

Original means of discovery, as always 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Felt incredibly rushed, still liked it.

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

Its a new story altogether. A bit subdued but good. Puhakka is a novel surname for sure.

5*

Turning502019Turning502019over 1 year ago

Opposite of love is not hate, it’s indifference. And he gave her a large helping at the Doctors office with his new wife.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Hooked is back on track with this one. That’s a pretty novel way to discover a cheating wife when her lover dies in the saddle. He was pretty decent in the divorce considering she had a second lover that she was also cheating on. Nasty bitch needed to be named Traci.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it was a good beginning but then the story became silly and boring **

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What was the cause of death?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a rewrite. She would not get child support as the kids were supposed to be going with him. You totally changed it midstream. Custody was a "slam dunk". Rewrite it...re-post it then I will rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite the tale. Good story. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it's a pile of bull crap.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Anony wrote, "there is no way that any person could not squeeze out from a dead body -- they were on the bed which makes it particularly easy." Maybe not particularly easy, but anyone healthy enough to fuck should have been able to get out from under a guy who's 245 lb.

.

One thing that gets me in a lot of stories is that so many people think that we're living in the 1950s, where a woman who fucks someone not her husband is shunned by society. As even Dan said to himself, on page 1, "Everybody knows somebody who has been divorced." Most guys in 2022 kind of like a woman who's down to fuck, and a whole lot of women say to themselves, "I wish I had the nerve and opportunity to take a great lover."

.

Dan was telling the truth when he said, "The kids and I will be getting ridiculed forever". Yup: it's not the wife who gets ostracized because she fucked someone else, but her husband who gets mocked because he wasn't good enough to keep his wife from screwing around.

.

"Penny was fired from her job because of the negative publicity surrounding her affair with Desmond and his subsequent death. She knew the board had no other options if they wanted to keep their funding." Really? In most cases other than Bill Clinton and Monice Lewinsky, the publicity would die down in a week, and the funding would be unaffected.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Good story, Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐. Your stories always have a different tack than most I enjoy reading. It is not a bad one just different. The point of views and story lines are not always out to get someone who is the antagonist causing them to suffer. Very often the outcome is what could be predicted at the start of the story. I guess that is why I enjoy them.

The best part of them to me is not solving for X wondering if the results are going to be what I want them to be. It is the path you take us the readers on the journey through your tale. This one was no different in that the journey was fun. The ending was excellent in that it fit your story and it was an ending not a FTDS.

A big plus for me is you keep most of your stories a readable length for those of us who have trouble reading longer stories at one setting.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"What was the cause of death?"

He read this story

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I liked it, much better story.

Scores 5/5 keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok

It was a narrative this time and somewhat of a ending so I give this one a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was okay, until you had him wind up with his therapist. It happens so often in such stories it's already a cliche.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Awesome , the sleazy lothario had a cardiac infarction

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, your punctuation was pretty good, but some really glaring continuity errors pulled me from the story a couple of times. No offense intended, but this is kind of a stereotypical LW "consequences" type of story, right? Read ten stories of this type, generalize them, and this is what you'll end up with. I rounded up to 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Re: comments about child support. Remember this line: "Needless to say, Mrs. Larry Richards was not exactly overjoyed to find out her husband was fucking Lansing's number one slut, and would be paying for the privilege for the next 18 years or so." So, I interpreted this as the only child support she was receiving, but it was accurate that she was receiving some, just not from her husband but rather her baby daddy.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Weird, fun, short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

QuickMagazine here again. Had to correct the Anon who begins with "Needs a rewrite" on the child support. Penny was getting child support from Larry for his bastard, not from Dan for their children, who stayed with Dan.

rdcyclistrdcyclistover 1 year ago

Good story! Lessee if I can answer last two of the Anon's:

1. She got child support from Larry for Will. Nothing from Dan for Ellie and Bobby.

2. Dude had a heart attack. It was mentioned several times. And it can happen to anybody. If you got heart disease in your family, I strongly suggest seeing a cardiologist and get a CT Calcium Test Score. Saved my fuckin' life.

Reading comprehension...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Anon,

"Needs a rewrite. She would not get child support as the kids were supposed to be going with him. You totally changed it midstream. Custody was a "slam dunk". Rewrite it...re-post it then I will rate."

It never said the child support was from Dan. It only said she was struggling despite the divorce settlement and child support. Despite the support coming from Larry, she still got it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two stars because a therapist whip saw someone's kids and considered taking them on already doesn't understand the ethics of the profession, but then who goes on to date the dad six months later (for domestic relationships, the period is something like 5 years distance, and even then, heavily frowned on) and marry him deserves to lose her license and love in shame. But that ending appears to be a licorice cliche. And it deserves to be low rated accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup. You must be back with Traci in real life and sucking her lover's splooge out of her cootch 'cause, once again, ain't no Traci in this story no more. (And the fucking the therapist thing has been done before.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did you know that the "Similar Stories" list that shows up next to the comments box for this story is almost exclusively willing cuckold stories? Hint, hint. The algorithm is never wrong.

LoneEagleLoneEagleover 1 year ago
Chikd support

While this wasn't my favorite story by this author (that's When One Door Closes), she would be receiving child support from Will's father, Larry, not Dan. I didn't think that was particularly confusing.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

The beginning was an interesting appetizer and could have become a flavourful entree but it dissolved into a bland soup that fortunately didn’t get any second course. Overall disappointing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

@Anon 8/10/22 (Needs a rewrite)

Sweetie1 (Sexkiller MILF) was getting child support from William’s father, Larry!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Like all

It waa well written but for some reason i didn't care for it, the fact the husband was a clueless idiot and the wife just f-ing slut. No real happiness here.

22bo22boover 1 year ago

Anony--Does not need rewrite on child support. She had Larry's child, Will. She would get child support there.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

To the anon about five hours ago that wrote she wouldn't get child support: She would, but from Larry, not Dan.

I liked the story and would have given it a 4, but suspect that would pull the average down so I won't rate it.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Dan is really a weak wimpy guy.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Nice story. Penny was a true slut. After 18 years and without a reason goes slutting long term with two guys. She actually deserved more sadness and despair than she received but at least she appears to be doing right by her son.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

The writing was okay, and seemed like a promising tale...until I got to the part where he is having sex with his morally bankrupt therapist. To be fair, I have seen this storyline before, so please let me clear this up, as someone in the therapeutic field. A therapist can date a former client as long as NEVER time period has elapsed. The reason is that establishing a patient-therapist relationship requires building trust. If one then has an intimate relationship with someone that you established such a trusting relationship with, while the client was in need of help, then you are taking advantage of that person. Put simply: don't screw your clients, or your ex-clients - ever. It's really not that hard. Plenty of fish in the sea so to speak. If you do decide you can't resist a client, then that says something about the therapist as an ethical human being. This does not sneak up on people either. Ongoing ethics education is part of licensure, so this doesn't happen unless someone is morally bankrupt.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Very well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm pretty sure every cliche in the LW genre was used in this story. If that's your cup of caffeine, be sure to wade through this attempt at a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem with trying to have your cake and eat it too is that sooner or later you choke, then you have neither. Of course if he really married a woman this shallow, selfish, arrogant, and stupid then he got what he deserved. Let's hope Everyone of them are smarter and better people going forward. Thanks for the effort.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

I went back and changed the vote from a four to five stars, for the hilarity of the Penny's initial predicament. Also, for her having two anchormen as bed buddies. But what if the city had three or four TV stations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems to be missing half the story. You got the important points in, almost in bullet format. But missed how they dealt with it all. It was almost like you are bored with the lw story line and totally glossed it over. It's a good story, but with some love and polish it could have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok, i guess...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymous

"Needs a rewrite. She would not get child support as the kids were supposed to be going with him. You totally changed it midstream. Custody was a "slam dunk". Rewrite it...re-post it then I will rate."

The story mentions alimony from Dan. I think that the child support came from Larry Richards, it certainly does not specify Dan.

Excellent, excellent start to the story. The ending, not so much.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Good story about a bad wife, too bad some people can't read and understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally a man that treats a cheating wife the way they should. No hate, no love, no pain and no cares........he treats her like she doesn’t even matter and in reality she doesn’t.

If the truth hurts too bad cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ anony......

She got child support for the bastard, not the kids she fucked over.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous