Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
The hot wife.
5.9k words
4.43
3.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen instantly saw the worried look on George's face when she and Greg returned to the office and she felt sorry for him. He had worked in the lumber yard when it was still owned by Greg's father and they had inherited George when Greg bought the business.

Unlike some of the other employees who had come across with the business George hadn't tried to tell them how to run the business and he had been only too willing to work with Greg to change the focus of the business when it became obvious that small lumber yard like theirs were going under at an alarming rate.

Despite the obvious change in the industry some of those old employees had refused to see that change needed to happen and had all but refused to do anything that Greg had asked them to do. In the end Greg had little option but to fire them all and that left just the two of them, plus George, to run the business.

Somehow, they survived the turmoil of transitioning to a different business model and now they were laughing all the way to the bank. George had been promoted to yard foreman and a smaller team of reliable guys had been trained up to handle the work in the yard.

George had slotted into his new position without a hassle and he had definitely helped grow their business. He was happy, the team out in the yard were happy... and then George's wife was killed when a truck skidded off the road and took out four pedestrians.

That had been three years ago and the loss of his wife had hit George hard. Greg and Helen basically carried him for the first six months and then George began to come out of the dark place that he had gone to.

In that time Helen had come to like and respect the gruff man that had helped them so much. Somewhere along the way that respect began to turn to something else and even before the last Christmas party Helen had known that she had stronger feelings for George.

The setup of the office at the lumber yard made it easy for her to flirt with him because his desk was directly across the room from hers. At first she did it because she wanted to show George that he was still attractive to women and he could still have a relationship with a woman... and then she did it because she saw his reaction and she that she could have some fun.

George appreciated everything that Greg and Helen had done for him and he understood why she began flirting with him... and it had worked. And when the flirting got heavier he couldn't look away, she was a beautiful woman and he was a red-blooded male.

Of course, he knew that it wasn't right to flirt with her, and that sooner or later he would pay the price and lose his job but he lived for her cheeky smiles, her teasing and those little flashes like this morning when she had given him a good view of the sweet curves of her cute butt cheeks. It made him feel alive and wicked and he didn't want to stop.

Not long after that little flash Greg had taken her into the back room and they had talked for a long time. Surely this was it... Greg was going to put a stop to that flirting by firing him. And the way Greg looked at him when he came out of the office and got something from the printer only made George more certain that today was the day.

Helen sat down at her desk and fired up her computer. While she was waiting for everything to load she grabbed her phone and sent a text message to Dave.

'I hear that you might want some of this,' and she attached the photo that Greg had taken in the back room.

She also sent a text message to Adele, 'We've talked... it's all good... I sent a cheeky photo to Dave... can't wait to be shocked this afternoon.'

She put her phone aside and logged into her computer and opened up the instant team messaging system that they had installed so that the three people in the office could talk to each other as a group or individually without making a sound.

She clicked on George's name, 'It's all good my incredibly sexy man... enjoy the flirting... you have nothing to worry about.

'Greg and I love each other passionately and we're not going anywhere but we're now both free to play with others. Greg knows how I feel about you and he knows that I'm going to keep on flirting with you... and maybe even go further.'

George was smiling when she looked over at him and she winked at him, 'I wasn't so drunk that I didn't know what I was doing.'

She almost started to laugh when she saw him take a deep breath and bury his head in some work after her had read the message.

Just before George did a lunch run to a nearby café Helen's phone announced an incoming message from Dave that made her shiver, 'Can't wait to take your panties off and taste one of the most beautiful women I know.'

'I'm always available for a taste test... whether it's yours, mine or combined.' She shivered as she imagined what it would be like to feel his tongue sliding over her clit and she just had to reply to his message.

'God you make me so fucking horny.'

When George left to pick up lunch Greg took something out of his desk and wandered across to Helen, "I bought this on a whim in January but Adele suggested that it might not have been appropriate at that time... but I'm sure it's appropriate now."

He handed her a small jewellery box and when she opened it she found that it contained a small gold bracelet with three charms on it.

"Why wasn't this appropriate in January?" she asked.

"Well, it's not a charm bracelet that you would wear on your wrist. It's meant to be worn on your ankle and it has a special meaning. I'll send you a URL that explains what it really is." Greg went back to his desk and a few moments later a URL popped up on her message screen.

When she clicked on the link, she was taken to a page that instantly grabbed her attention and she read all of it.

"Greg, now that I know what this gift is all about I'm just blown away and to think that you actually gave it to me is amazing... I love you so much for being so understanding and so willing to support me.

"So, now I'm a hot wife and I have the bracelet that tells guys that I'm available... I wonder if anyone will notice that I'm wearing it at the bar this afternoon?"

Helen was excited but Greg felt the stab of pain when he realised that he would not be with her this afternoon and some other guy might be enjoying everything his wife had to offer later today.

"Adele has one of these too doesn't she?"

"Yes, I got the idea from seeing Adele's bracelet... I don't think she ever takes it off and I've seen guys looking at it when we've all been out to dinner together so it must be recognised as some type of signal."

"Would you put it on my ankle please Greg... make sure you get it on the correct ankle."

Greg laughed, he had read the article carefully and knew that getting it on the correct ankle was important. Helen came over to his desk and sat on the edge as he put it on. She leaned back and spread her legs slightly as he ran his hand up the inside of her leg and then opened them even further when his hand reached the inside of her thigh.

She moaned and pushed against his hand when he pressed it against her pussy and then grabbed his wrist to keep his hand in place when he went to take it away. She kept his hand there, pushing and rubbing against it, until they heard the sound of George's truck pulling up outside the office and only then did she allow him to take his hand away.

By 2pm Helen was beginning to wonder why she hadn't heard from Adele but a few minutes later a message and photo popped up on her phone, 'Sorry, been a bit busy working at my other 'job'... Dave loved your photo but he liked mine better... I'll send it to Greg in a few minutes to give you time to have the smelling salts ready.'

When Helen looked at the photo she was instantly envious and wet and she knew that the girl in the photo was Adele. She was naked and on her back with one guy between her legs, obviously fucking her.

The person taking the photo had been standing near Adele's feet and the camera was looking up towards Adele's head which was turned about 55 degrees to the side so she could suck on another guy's cock and spaced at odd intervals around the trio were other guys holding cameras, microphone booms and reflectors.

No wonder Dave had liked this image more than the one she sent Dave, she liked this image more than the one she had sent Dave and she found herself wondering what it would be like to be where Adele had been in that image.

She heard Greg groan and realised that he had just received a copy of the photo too. It was probably a good thing that George was out in the yard checking on a delivery.

'Greg told me what you have been doing... can't wait to talk to you."

Helen wandered into the bar a few minutes before 5.30pm and looked around. It seemed to be packed... mostly with guys... but she did see one empty booth in a spot that let her watch the door, so she quickly claimed it.

To say that she felt nervous was an understatement and she had needed a little encouragement from Greg to actually leave the yard in time to meet Adele at 5.30pm. The irony of that wasn't lost on her... she was the one who wanted to break out and have fun outside the marriage but when it came time to do something about achieving that goal it was her husband who had to give her a push to get moving.

He had kissed her long and hard and then undone the second and third buttons on her blouse, "Fuck you're hot," he groaned and then he walked her to her truck.

He had held the door open for her and she had made sure that he could see right up her skirt as she got in, "Don't run away from what you want," he said quietly before he kissed her again and then closed the door and sent her on her way.

Helen was also acutely aware that she was wearing the ankle bracelet that identified her as a hot wife in a bar full of men and suddenly she didn't feel all that hot... just a little scared. And then even more scared when she realised that a couple of guys were looking at her as another guy with them pointed to her bracelet. What would she do if they approached her?

Just when she thought that maybe she would leave... and make some lame excuse for not being there when Adele arrived... the sex goddess herself walked in... and she did look stunning. She was wearing a red silk blouse that was open all the way to a point that seemed to be just below the waistband of her skirt.

There was no way she could have been wearing a bra... but then she never needed one and her cleavage was always deep but now anyone who cared to look at her could see a lot more of the soft curves of her breasts.

Her white skirt was so tight around her hips, thighs and ass that it could have been painted on her and the hem was so short that she didn't have to bend over to show her butt cheeks... there was a hint of them even as she walked.

Helen knew that every male in the place was looking at her friend as she came over to the booth and Helen was looking too. Adele not only looked stunning but she seemed to be glowing as well... sex obviously agreed with her.

"Wow... you sure know how to make an entrance... I feel positively dowdy compared to you." Adele leaned across the table to kiss her and Helen went to do the fake air-kissing thing but Adele grabbed Helen's chin and turned her so that Adele could kiss her full on the lips... slowly and with a tongue that darted into Helen's mouth.

"Oh... oh," Helen gasped.

"No more of this air-kissing crap Helen, if you want to be a real hot wife then full-on lip kissing and nothing less... if you don't like the other person enough to kiss them properly then just don't kiss them at all."

"OK... I can do that," she gasped. Helen had always wondered what it would be like to really kiss Adele but she had never thought that she would do it in front of a bunch of men she didn't know.

The fact that a bunch of guys were watching them kiss hardly seemed significant after the first second or two of a kiss that curled her toes.

"So how did you know that I had become a hot wife?"

Adele laughed, "A guy I badly want to fuck told me that he had given his wife an ankle bracelet and let her know what it meant. And I must say that it looks good on you. So, are you going to buy me a drink?"

Helen looked at all the guys standing between her and the bar and laughed, "This could be fun... but why don't you come with me?"

Adele giggled, "Maybe this is to get you warmed up for something later on... and maybe I'm warmed up enough already. "

Helen wondered what her friend meant by that but she knew that there was little chance Adele would reveal anything until the time was right so she took her credit card out of her purse and headed for the bar.

By the time she got back to the table her skirt was still well up on her thighs where at least one guy had pushed it, she was showing a lot more boobage than she had when she left the table and she had been groped many times, asked for a date by at least four different guys, offered money in exchange for her time... and enjoyed all the attention.

"Well look at you, you horny slut. Your nipples are telling the world that you enjoyed every minute of that."

"I might have," Helen giggled "but I'm sure you enjoyed your work today even more."

Adele laughed, "You have no idea! Some directors want to micro-manage everything so they are stopping you every few minutes and telling you to change the way you're kissing... or sucking cock... or fucking the guy. They are the absolute worst to work with and I don't know how the male talent can handle all the interruptions.

"Then there's Roscoe, the director I was working with today. He tells you what he wants and then he just turns you lose and lets you fuck your brains out... and boy, did those two guys ever fuck my brains out!"

Suddenly Helen didn't have an itch that needed scratching... she had an ache deep in her cunt that needed some serious attention.

"OK so tell me how you got into porn and why are you still doing it?"

Adele took a sip of her drink, "Well, here is where you are probably going to be shocked because you haven't seen what might be the 'real' me.

"I was something of a very wild child in my teens back in Florida. I lost my virginity when I was 15 and by the time I dropped out of high school I had fucked my way through half the guys in my year and most of the seniors.

"Experts want to say that a girl who does that is having all sorts of issues and it's a cry for help but... really... I came from a good home with parents who loved me... I had no trouble with a creepy father or uncles or anything like that... now one raped me or molested me... I just loved sex.

"One of my aunts worked for a porn producer as a makeup artist and she did occasional scenes when a girl didn't show up and she got me a job doing makeup too. If you're the makeup artist you get to watch all the action because you have to be ready to do makeup repairs during quick breaks so I saw a lot of porn being filmed and I was usually only a few feet from the action.

Adele laughed, "Helen, I swear to god that I wore out three boyfriends while I was doing makeup. Not one of them could keep up with my demands when I got home and into bed with them... they all talked a big talk but when it came time to walk the walk none of them could handle more than three sessions a night.

"Anyway, one day I was on set and we were all hanging around waiting for the female pornstar to show up. When the director got tired of waiting he turned to me and asked me if I would fill in for her. I was still three days short of my 18th birthday but he didn't know that and I wasn't going to tell him.

"God I got so fucked that day too... the male talent was hung like a horse and I could hardly walk when he had finished with me. But the director liked what I had done at such short notice and he asked for me on several more shoots... and by that time I was legal.

"I stayed working in Florida doing makeup and scenes till I was 20 and then came across to LA where I got well-used by a lot of guys in front of the camera over the next six years.

"In the middle of all that I met Dave, I tried not to tell him what I was doing but there was no way I could hide it from him so one day I took him along to a shoot and he got to watch his hot girlfriend get fucked silly by three big black cocks.

"I figured that after being confronted with something as raw as that he would either be all in or all out and he was all in, so we got married. I was still doing a lot of work in front of the camera when we met you and Greg but I stopped not long after that.

"I had a break for a while and toyed with the idea of starting my own lingerie line but once you leave the porn industry your name quickly gets forgotten and that was my unique selling point gone. I did a bit of glamour modelling... bikini shoots and soft porn but that was all a bit tame.

"For a while I was thinking of going back to the hard porn industry but Dave's business was taking off and he needed someone to run the office for him so I took on that role instead. It was interesting setting everything up and organising payrolls and shit but after that it was pretty boring and a couple of times I thought seriously about going back to the industry.

"Dave and I talked about it each time and he was OK with what I wanted to do... but for one reason or another I didn't do anything about it... and I would probably still be thinking about it. But six months ago I got a phone call from a production company run by two young guys that hadn't been around the last time I worked in the industry.

"They were finding it hard to get girls who knew how to really fuck on camera and someone mentioned me to them. They checked out some of my old work and liked it so they offered me some serious money to go back to working for them

"Dave and I talked it over again and we decided that we could get two virtual assistants... office workers who work from home... to do the work I was doing for the business and that would let me go back to working in the industry almost full time.

"So I went back and it was even better than when I had been in the industry before. Those two guys are fantastic to work for. Even Dave works for them."

"Oh?" Helen's eyebrows shot up and Adele burst out laughing.

"Not like that... although I'm sure that a lot of the girls would like to work with him. He and his crew do a lot of electrical work for them."

"Wow, I'm amazed," and Helen's words were genuine, "you were a pornstar when we first met and we never knew. What name do you use when you're working?"

"It's always been Misty T... first as a teen and now somewhere between Milf and mature." One look at Adele and Helen could see why the production company wanted her to work for them, like Helen, Adele didn't look as old as she was and, from the way the guys in the bar kept looking at her, Helen was sure that if Adele just crooked her little finger half the guys at the bar would come running.

"Damn girl... I am envious."

"Envious? Why envious?"

Helen looked at her wine glass for a few moments and then sighed, "Because you are living the life that I want to live... but I'm never going to get there this late in life."

"Helen, the job is a lot harder than you might think. While the guys that I work for now, and most of their directors, make it fun and they pay well sadly, not every production company in the industry is like that. If you're working for some of the other production companies out there, you could be doing a lot of scenes a day for far less money than my guys pay.

"By the way, the two guys who run the production company I now work for are meeting us here in a few minutes. They want to talk to you about doing some scenes for them... they might even suggest that we go back to their office to shoot a test scene so, if you want to have some fun..."

12