Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did they find out about me?" Helen asked quietly.

"I told them about you... in fact I told them about you a couple of weeks ago." Helen didn't want to stay and ask questions... she wanted to get up and run back to Greg as fast as she could... but she was getting excited and thinking about the girls in the videos that she and Greg watched.

Helen looked at her friend and bit her lip, "And just what is involved in a 'test scene'?

"One of the guys will have sex with you while the other films the action... they'll get in close like cameramen do and see how you perform. Are you relaxed? Do you look good with a cock in your mouth? Can you give a decent blowjob? What do you look like when you're fucking?

"They do that in a test scene with just one camera and not much in the way of lights so that they know that you can do the job and not freeze on them when you're in the middle of a big scene. It's important for them to know that you can perform because these guys are very professional, they use multiple cameras so they can capture every angle, there's a guy recording the sound, a lighting guy, makeup artists and a male star that is going to need to be paid.

"They already know what you look like and..."

"How do they know that?"

"They were the two guys who I spoke to as I was leaving the coffee shop this morning." Adele was surprised, she had half expected Helen to go ballistic and storm out of the bar but instead she stayed sitting there and kept asking questions.

"They seemed to get rather fresh with you this morning." Helen remembered seeing both guys slide their hands up under Adele's skirt.

Adele giggled, "What can I say? They think I'm hot and they like to play with me... and they knew that you were watching.

"Oh, and by the way, they want to go down to San Diego on Friday night to shoot some scenes down there and, if your screen test is good, they want you to come along for the ride... and to do a couple of scenes down there with different guys.

"And before you say that you can't do it because you don't want to leave Greg on the weekend, just remember that Greg and Dave are going on a fishing charter this weekend. They're leaving Friday night and coming back Sunday after lunch so that will fit in nicely with our trip to sin in San Diego."

Helen was trying to marshal her thoughts because, at the moment, they were flying around all over the place, "But wait, those guys you spoke to this morning look like they're in college?"

Adele smiled, "Alex and Serge... they started their business when they were in college but they sure aren't there now. Alex is almost 30 and Serge is 29 and they are loaded. They are making so much money every month that they just don't know what to do with it.

"They're buying real estate, they're moving into other industries and businesses, they're expanding their porn production overseas, they're buying up smaller producers, they're offering other adult services... they are just going crazy.

"Serge owns this bar, together they own the building where their office is, Alex has a nightclub down in San Diego. We'll be staying in a penthouse and Alex owns that too along with a whole bunch of apartments all over the place... and they have a network of adult websites that are just generating them more and more money... and I don't think that they can find enough ways to spend or invest it."

"So are you suggesting that I should do a few scenes for them and really come on to them so that they will shower me with gifts and loot?"

"Helen, don't be fooled by the industry that they are in. These two guys are very astute businessmen, they value loyalty and good service and reward those who provide it but they will kick you to the kerb the moment they think that you are trying to con them.

"And I've been telling them about how you and Greg took an ailing business and turned it around and how other small businesses are now coming to you for advice... and they want to talk to you about that too.

"Sure, they are going to want to have sex with you but isn't that what you're looking for?"

Helen didn't know what to say, suddenly she was scared, this was all moving way too fast. Sure she wanted to have sex with other guys but what would Greg say about her being a pornstar? Wouldn't that come under the heading of not embarrassing their business?

"Ah... Adele... I don't know... maybe I need to talk to Greg about this first."

Adele smiled, "I understand how you might feel so let's get something sorted out with Greg right now," and as Helen watched Adele took her cell phone out of her purse and dialled Greg's number.

"Hi lover, your beautiful and very sexy lady has the chance to do a screen test for an adult video production company. If it goes well they're going to offer her some work but Helen's not sure whether to do it or not... and she wanted to ask you first.

"The guys are meeting us here in a few minutes so you have a chance to talk it over with her... I'll just pass the phone to her."

Helen took the phone as if it was a lump of radioactive waste, "Hi honey," she almost whispered.

"Hi sexy lady, what's this about you becoming a pornstar?" Helen could tell that Greg was smiling and that made her feel a little more comfortable.

"Adele has organised for me to meet a couple of guys who run the production company that was filming her earlier today. She said that they will want to do a screen test with me to see how I am in front of the camera."

"And what's involved in a screen test?" Greg thought that he had a fair idea of what was involved and, while thinking about seeing some guy with a big cock fucking his lady made his cock throb, his brain wasn't quite so keen.

"Umm... one of the guys will fuck me while the other works the camera and when it's over they'll review the footage and see how I look and... I guess... how well I fuck.

"If they like what they see then I could be going down to San Diego with them and Adele on the weekend to shoot some scenes." Greg couldn't miss the uncertainty in her voice.

"Is that what you want to do my love?" While some guys would have been pushing their wives to do something like that Greg knew that this was something she had to want to do if it was going to work for her.

"I'm... I'm not sure... it sounds like fun but... I don't know... I don't want to miss a great opportunity to do something totally different... but at the same time I don't want to make a terrible mistake... Greg, tell me what I should do!"

"Babe, I can't tell you what to do," he said softly, "only you can make that decision."

What Greg really wanted to do was to ignore his cock and yell at the top of his voice, "Don't do it!" but he knew that could lead to trouble in the future; he didn't own her, and this was a decision that she had to make by herself.

"I know... I know... but what do you think?"

"I think that you need to be happy with the decision you make and maybe I ask a few questions and you answer them... that might help you to make a decision that you're happy with."

"OK." God she sounded so lost... Greg wanted to wrap his arms around her and tell her how much he loved her... but that wasn't going to solve this current issue so he started thinking about the questions he should ask.

"Does thinking about fucking your brains out in front of a camera with a stranger turn you on?" He knew that it was a weak question but this was so far out of his comfort zone that he really didn't know what else to ask... or even where he should start.

Helen sighed, "It does... but it also scares me."

"What scares you about it?"

"I'm scared that you won't want me anymore... and I'm scared that I won't be the same person anymore."

Greg wanted to groan when he heard her answer but he held that back, "Helen I can't think of anything you would do that might make me stop wanting you anymore... so put that one out of your mind entirely.

"But what did you mean by not being the same person?"

"I don't know how to explain it Greg... and I'm still working it out in my head... I don't want to be seen as a slut although... I guess... that's exactly what I am whether I do porn or not.

"I know... that sounds weird but it bothers me... I don't want my reputation to ruin our business... but I want to be a hot wife.

"I know, I'm not making any sense at all... I'm sorry." Greg had heard enough. She sounded so confused and so far out of her comfort zone that any sort of decision was going to be too difficult for her to make.

"Sweetie, I know I said that I wasn't going to tell you what to do but now I'm going to make some suggestions that you find helpful.

"The first thing is that you should stop worrying about the business... I've got some interesting news to tell you about that... but it can keep till you get home.

"The second thing is... do the screen test. If Adele says it's OK then I think that it's something safe that you might have fun with. I'm sure that you can trust her not to put you in any danger.

"I also think that you may come to regret it if you don't at least go as far as doing the screen test. I think that if your reaction had been an instant 'no' then you should walk away... but your instant reaction wasn't that at all. If nothing else it will be a new experience for you... and it might be something you really enjoy.

"If you really liked doing it and the guys want you to come back for more then you can decide at that point if you want to do it on a regular basis."

"Greg, the extra work with them is three or four scenes down in San Diego this coming weekend... Adele will be going down there too. I won't be near you and I'll be doing something that the whole world could see."

"Well, remember what I just said about Adele. She's a good friend and won't put you in a position where you could be hurt so let's talk about it when you know if you've passed the test."

"I guess that's a good idea... I think that I want to do it but it's so scary. Are you sure that you're OK with it?"

"I'm sure," Greg hoped that his voice carried more conviction than he felt.

"OK then, don't wait up for me my love, I could be rather late."

Greg laughed, "You can tell that sexy woman you're with that I'm going to go searching for some of her videos... that should keep me occupied till you get home."

"You don't know how sexy she looks right now... I'll send you a photo... and if you're looking for her videos you need to be looking for Misty T.

"Love you lots," and Helen ended the call, took a photo of Adele that would give Greg and instant hard-on and then sent it.

"OK," she said as she handed the phone back to Adele, "I'll do the screen test and then decide about the rest."

Adele smiled, "Good... I'm sure you're going to have some fun tonight... and it's about to start now," and with a tilt of her head she indicated two guys who were approaching their table.

12