Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rest don't feel the need to listen to what we want to tell them about our problems... they just seem to have a one-size-fits-all solution that they want to inflict on us. Those guys are partly right... we're a business and, when we bring our business down to its very basics, many of the issues we face are exactly what other businesses face.

"However, there are some very important issues that are unique to the adult industry and ignoring them and trying to get their standard solution to stretch to cover everything in our business is never going to work.

"Those guys don't see that and so those guys are never going to work for us but Serge and I think that you and Greg might be flexible enough to give us the advice that we really need.

"So can Serge and I please meet with you guys this afternoon to discuss that offer... and can you please at least consider the offer of becoming one of our VP's?"

Helen lay on one of the sun lounges by the pool and let the warmth of the sun soak into her aching body, she groaned as she moved slightly and laughed at herself.

She must be getting old if sex left her body aching but then she realised that it had been a very long time since she and Greg had made love more than once in a night and yet less than 24 hours ago she had been fucked five times in the space of 10 hours.

Loving or lustful... her body had absorbed every thrust and now it just wanted to rest but she didn't have time to rest for too long.

She saw Greg come through the backdoor of the house and her heart skipped a beat when she saw him. She might have spent the night fucking other men and she wasn't afraid to think of possibly using the 'l' with one of them, but Greg was the guy she LOVED and now they had to talk about their future.

She was glad that she was reclining by the pool in nothing but the bottom of one of her bikinis and she watched Greg's eyes sweep across her naked breasts again and again as he approached. When he was closer she rolled off the sun lounge and forced herself to run to him and throw her arms around his neck.

Their kiss was full of their hunger for each other and when it had finished he scooped her up in his arms and carried her into their poolside cabana and set her down on one of the day beds.

"Fuck I missed you," he growled as he took his clothes off.

"I missed you too Greg and I want you inside me but please... be gentle... my pussy is so sore."

"How many guys?" His eyes were on hers and she knew that she couldn't lie to him.

"How many times?"

"Six plus a blowjob. Once with Serge for the video and five times plus the BJ with Alex." He was kneeling at her feet and gently removing her bikini.

"Getting a little romantic were you?" She grinned, he knew her too well.

"A little," she agreed, 'he's a nice guy and quite different to Serge. Did you know that Adele has a real thing for Serge?"

"No, and I don't think Dave knows it either."

"She leaves clothes at his place."

"Will you be leaving clothes at Alex's place?"

"It could go that way. Will you mind?"

"MY GOD!" he exclaimed, "your pussy is so red... what did they do to you?"

"Only what I said my love... most of that would have come from the time with Serge... it got pretty wild and way beyond what usually happens in a screen test. But don't worry, It will go soon."

"Will you be right for the shoots on the weekend you were telling me about?"

"I should be OK... I'll have a nice warm bath before bed tonight and that might help... but don't hold back now... please!"

"What was it like to be there?"

"The sex was amazing, the screen test was scary and didn't follow the simple script at all but the guys thought that it was good enough to put online as a short video on their mature website.

"Afterwards it was so different... we sat there eating pizza and drinking wine... and just... fucking like it was the most normal thing to do. Adele was with Serge and I was with Alex... we could have swapped... we could have had threesomes... it was just so different.

"It was relaxed and comfortable... there were no inhibitions... no one was worried about who they fucked or didn't fuck... I don't know how to explain it... there was no tension and no doubt about what we all wanted... and it just felt so good to be there.

"What was it like to be here at home?" The answer to this question was important and she hoped that Greg wouldn't hold anything back.

"I was doing some work on the El Paso job and sometimes I would find myself wondering what you were doing right at that point. I was worried that you might get hurt or they might force you to do something you didn't want to do... and then your message arrived and the door bell rang... and I met Carrie.

"I've never met anyone quite like her... I guess that's not surprising seeing I've only ever had sex with one other woman. She was warm and loving and totally uninhibited and in between our fucking we talked about our business consulting.

"She really surprised me... I thought that she was joking when she said that she had read everything that you and I have written but she started talking about some of our techniques and the amount of information that you can extract from data.

"And then she would roll over and kiss me and we would be fucking like rabbits again. I woke up to find her impaled on my cock... she said she loved to ride a guy first thing in the morning.

"She liked your suggestion that I hold off going in to work too early so she could have more time with me... and this time she fucked me on this day bed. She even changed the sheets and put a sticky note on the fridge to tell you what she had used for breakfast.

Helen giggled, "I saw that... and she thanked me for the chance to spend the night with you."

"It was just so different... sex for her was something that was perfectly normal and to be enjoyed and the fact that we didn't know each other was totally unimportant. We talked about how you came to be with Alex and Serge and she didn't think there was anything strange about that at all.

"I was just blown away by the whole experience."

"Me too," she whispered.

He slipped his hands under her knees and gently raised her legs. His cock was far harder than it had any right to be... not after all the sex he had enjoyed with Carrie... and he slowly slipped it into his wife and he listened to her sigh as he slowly reclaimed her.

"Oh god," he sighed, "so fucking good... it feels so fucking good to be inside you and to be able to touch you and tell you that I love you.

"Oh Greg," she was almost sobbing, "it feels so good to have you inside me. It's hard to explain and probably harder to believe but I enjoyed being fucked by them last night... but having you inside me now is better than anything that happened last night."

"So this is what it feels like to be fucking a cunt that's already full of cum?"

"I guess so," she giggled as she propped herself up on her elbows so she could look down and see Greg's cock when he pulled it out of her. It was covered in a thick coating of thick white liquid and she reached down and wiped some of the fluid off his shaft with her forefinger and then sucked her finger dry.

"Hmmm... I do like the taste of Alex's cum. "So how many times did you do it with Carrie?"

"Five." He knew that sounded as though he was bragging but it really had been five times... with some rest periods in the middle.

"So is there a romance slowly coming into bloom?"

"Maybe," he grinned, "but if there is then it's because she's in love with my brain."

He began to gently stroke into her and for a time she forgot all about Carrie and Alex and the others as the cock she loved took her back to a place of pleasure...and then she felt his cock throb.

"Come for me lover," she whispered, "fill me up with your hot cum. Two other guys have had me so make me yours again."

His steady gentle stroking turned to ragged, short thrusts that ended with one deep driving thrust followed by the throb of his cock as it pumped more cum into her."

"So lover, was she good?"

"Very," he groaned as he fired his last shot.

"Did she let you fuck her bareback?"

"No, not until I have my test."

"I've had mine this morning and Adele is going to take you to the clinic in the morning so we'll have your results by the time the weekend is over... so next time...." Helen smirked.

"Was it better than you expected?" Helen wasn't expecting that question and she took a few moments to consider her answer.

"It was more than I expected... and a lot better than I expected."

"Can you clarify that for me?"

"Well, when we originally talked about changing our relationship I was only thinking in terms of another guy now and then but, to be perfectly honest I wanted more than that. Then Adele introduced me to two guys who totally changed the landscape... and I like what is now possible.

"So that is the 'more than I expected' part. It's a lot better than I expected because, with these guys there's no pretending that you're something that you're not. I don't have to try and pretend that I'm a fine upstanding member of the community while I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm a promiscuous slut.

"I can be who I really am and enjoy life among people who have the same honest values as me.

"So how about you Greg?" Greg spent a few moments thinking about it... it had been good but it just as easily could have been bad.

"If Carrie hadn't visited then I don't think that I would have had as positive an experience as you did. In fact if she hadn't been here I know that I would have had a very negative experience."

Helen nodded, "I can understand why that would be the case and I don't know how to fix that right now." She knew that she had to encourage Greg to look outside of their relationship but she didn't know how to do that. She had been hoping that Adele might be the one to help him do that but now that she knew a lot more about Adele she doubted that Adele would be the person who could help.

"So you want to continue?" Both of them knew that so much hung on Helen's answer but Helen hoped that she had some information that would make her decision more palatable to Greg.

And Greg was sure that he knew what Helen's answer would be.

"Yes I do... and I think you might want to be part of it when you hear what I haven't to tell you. But first I want hear what you have to tell me about our business."

"We've had an offer to buy... it's a strange offer but it's still an offer and one that I think we should consider."

"How is it strange? Is it an individual or a company making the offer? What sort of conditions do they want us to meet for the sale to happen?"

"It's strange because they don't want to haggle about the price... they seem happy to pay the asking price. They don't need to see the books or conduct any sort of due diligence. They just want to buy it as is and they are prepared to have the money in our account by close of business on Friday if we sign the contracts before midday Friday.

"If it all happens the way they want then then their managers walk in on Monday. They will employ all our staff, including George, but they don't want me to hang around. I'm to meet their guy on Monday morning... do some sort of quick hand over and then I'm free to go."

"That all sounds a bit suspicious doesn't it? Do we know who they are?"

"Bob at the brokers says that the company name Regiter Resources and they are a subsidiary of Leswind Lumber, one of the smaller players in the north-west. We have bought stock from Leswind before and had no issues with them so maybe they will be fine to deal with."

"But why the rush?"

"According to Bob there's a rumour going around up there that one of the big players is about to start moving into the specialist timber market and we could be a target because we're seen as the leading retail outlet for that market on LA's north side.

"Bob thinks that if that rumour is true then we could see an offer from whoever the big player is as early as next week."

Helen frowned, "But of course that big player may take a while to make an offer and even then they are going to want to haggle, which means that it could be months before a sale actually happens."

"That's right... so what's you're thinking about this?"

"I think that you should come into the office with me and sign an NDA I've got there so I can talk to you about what happened today... not the sex... god, I'll tell you all about that... but about what was said in Alex's office."

"You want me to sign it right now?"

"Yes," she said almost jumping up and down on the spot, "right now!" It had been a long time since Greg had seen Helen that excited about anything.

They walked into the house hand-in-hand and the neighbour over the back fence couldn't take his eyes off Helen's sexy ass for one second. He had watched her being fucked by her husband and he had heard her cries of pleasure and he had enjoyed every second of it because he thought that he hadn't been seen.

That's what he thought until she spoiled it all by stepping aside and letting Greg go through the back door first. While Greg was doing that Helen turned around and shimmied her boobs at neighbour before calmly turning back and walking into the house.

She knew that he had been watching her even before Greg arrived home.

Once Helen and Greg were in the house they went through to their home office and Greg sat down and signed the sheet of paper that Helen had left front and centre on his desk.

"Oh god," she almost panted, "that is such a relief, now I can tell you some very important news.

"First, apart from doing porn movies for them, Alex and Serge offered me a job..."

"A job, but you have a job already," Greg protested.

"Yes, they know I do, but they want me to take over the running of two sections of their business and they are prepared to subsidise the wages of someone to take my place at the lumber yard so that I can be free to work for them."

Greg opened his mouth to speak but closed it again when Helen wagged her forefinger at him.

"They are prepared to pay me $180,000, a car, full medical and a bunch of other allowances for a six month trial in the position of Vice President of Kalya Entertainment and Special Projects.

Greg looked at her for a few second without saying anything and then it was his turn to frown, "OK... fancy title... lots of money... how much sex is involved?"

She thought about what she should say but finally decided that she wouldn't even attempt to sugar-coat anything.

"Ultimately everything about Kalya involves sex and I'll be involved in a lot of it. My focus in KE and special projects will be on rebuilding the main service that KE has offered in the past as well as developing new products offering sex to exclusive clients.

"The main service that KE offers is basically an escort service for top company executives, business owners and entrepreneurs who need an attractive, intelligent, and very discrete companion to accompany them on business trips, attend important dinners with them, and maybe even help influence important meetings.

"We're not talking chump change here, the girls who work for KE can earn thousands of dollars each for just a few hours' worth of work and KE might provide up to 10 girls for a function anywhere in the US. It will be up to me to promote the service and I will be expected to establish close relationships with the people who hire KE for those occasions.

"I'll also be expected to attend those functions as one of the escorts... and while sex is never mentioned in the arrangements everyone understands that the girls will be available for sex at the appropriate time.

"Although it wasn't specifically mentioned in the job offer I will also be expected be available for the guys when they want me... or when they want to trade me for a favour.

"I will also be responsible for the oversight of new products that might be under development and these products can be anything that might be useful to any of the Kalya businesses."

It took a few moments for Greg to realise that Helen had finished talking but when he did he slowly shook his head, "Wow," he said softly, "this is so much more than just opening our marriage up for an occasional fling.

"Dave had told me that you would need to be available for Serge and Alex... and others... but he didn't tell me about your work with Kalya Entertainment."

Helen bit her lip, "I know it is much more Greg and I didn't try to make it sound any less than what it really will be... a lot of work and a lot of sex with other guys... for which I will be really well paid

"And there is a little more that I need to tell you. There are a lot of moving parts to Kalya and some are more interlocked than others plus both guys have a number of what they call 'mainstream' businesses that they have acquired along the way.

"Revenue from the Kalya suite of businesses is dropping and they want to know why... and what they might do to turn that around. With their mainstream businesses... things like bars, apartment blocks, a marina and a heap of other stuff... they need someone to pull all the businesses together and create a coherent plan to move them forward.

"I think that is going to be a major job because they don't seem to have a very clear picture of which businesses are making money and which aren't... and in case you haven't guessed it already, this is a job that they want us and our consulting business to do for them.

"Alex and Serge want to see us this afternoon at 4pm... to discuss that with you and me."

"They're fucking my wife and now they want to do business with me?" Greg was amazed although he should have expected something like this because Dave had told him of his experience.

Helen winced at his tone, "Do you want to meet with them... or should I just call them and cancel?"

She hadn't expected much of a reaction at all. She thought that he would be pleased to have some interesting work for the consulting business and it was timely too because they could sell the lumber yard and have plenty of consulting work to carry them through till their consulting business really took off.

He noted her tone of voice and decided that it was time to back down just a little. "I do want to hear it but I'm not sure that I want to do business with them."

"That's a shame Greg because I thought that their offer, and the sale of the business, would really work for us." Helen was frantically trying to decide what she could do to encourage Greg to be more open-minded about working with Kalya.

"Maybe it does but what isn't working for me is the way we have suddenly gone from just having an open marriage to you doing porn and now you being offered a job that involves being a paid whore for them."

"I didn't know about that part of the deal until after I called you Greg, but I haven't agreed to anything and all they have is that screen test so I'm not committed to anything really

"Helen, I knew about it not long after you called me... and I didn't mention it when you called... so, I guess I knew and I was sort of OK with it." Greg was a mess... he had agreed to something that he now wished he hadn't.

He knew that if his wife did porn videos for Kalya then she would be expected to prostitute herself for the company as well and he hadn't told her and now she had been offered a huge salary to be even more of a whore for the company... and he secretly wanted her to do it... but there was also a part of him that didn't want her to have anything to do with Kalya.

Helen didn't know where this was going but she could see it all going to shit and she knew that she needed to do something to change that outcome. When she had arrived home she had dropped her handbag in the office and now there was something in it that she needed.