Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I nearly forgot," and she handed him a slip of paper that she took from her bag. It had a URL on it, "Type that URL into the address bar on a new browser tab and tell me what you think.

He did as he was told and for the next 18 minutes and 10 seconds he watched another man fuck his wife into a wild screaming orgasm and then watched his wife show the world what a total slut she was as she rode and then milked the guy she referred to as Serge.

"Wow, this is so much more powerful than a couple of photos."

He looked at her sitting across from him... totally naked and very beautiful and so totally uninhibited. So different to the woman he had married.

He knew that she would be very popular with Kalya Entertainment's clients and that would mean less of her for him. And to cap it all off she had admitted to having feelings for one of the guys who ran the company... and she was expected to be there for his pleasure whenever he wanted her.

"My god Helen I don't think that I have seen a woman enjoy sex as much as you did with that guy. You were incredibly beautiful and magnificent as you fucked him and then you showed everybody what a cheeky slut you are.

"You were totally wasting your talent working in the lumber yard and you should take that job offer. You are going to make that company a lot of money.

"But tell me the truth Helen... do you want to take this job offer?"

"I absolutely do want to take this job Greg. I am going to be facing some major challenges in this job and that's what I need. I'm bored working in the lumber yard and this position is really going to take me out of my comfort zone.

"I know that the sex side of it is going to be a challenge for us too and the agreement that we drew up the other day is not going to work for this job because sometimes I will have to put clients before you... but we can make it work for us.

"And I want you to take the consulting work they're going to offer you. We can do that work and it will give us loads of experience that other businesses will want to buy into so it's a win / win for us and we shouldn't let this chance slip through our fingers

"So you think we should sell the lumber yard?" His tone was quite neutral even though Helen knew that he must be really conflicted about selling a business that they had both worked so hard to build up.

"Yes, I do think that we should sell. I know that it has been in your family for years, but the industry is changing again and it's time for us to move on and do other things."

While she watched he picked up the phone and called the business broker, "Bob, tell that company that made the offer for the lumber yard that they've got a deal."

And then he looked over at Helen, "Perhaps you should give Alex and that guy who fucked you a call to let them know that you will take the job too... and that we'll talk to them this afternoon."

He knew that he didn't really want to say that but that he would find a way to make things work for them because the alternative... walking away from their relationship... was unthinkable.

"Do you really want me to?" She could hardly believe what she had just heard. With barely a murmur he had just agreed to everything she wanted.

"You know my beautiful lady that I will never tell you not to do something. What you choose to do is entirely up to you and whatever you choose I'll try and make it work from my end too."

She got up and came around the desk to sit on his lap while she made the call and of course and with her sitting there, he just had to play with her nipples and tease her clit with her fingers while she was talking to Alex.

But what she did next helped him see just how big a change had come over his sweetly demur wife. While she was still talking to Alex she moved till she was straddling Greg and slowly sank down on his cock.

"Yes my horny man," she giggled as she gently rocked backwards and forwards on Greg's cock, "Greg knows what we did last night and he has seen the video too." Greg could hardly believe what was happening. She was flirting with a guy she had screwed last night while she was impaled on Greg's cock.

"Yes, the video really did make him horny and he's fine with what you and I did afterwards... in fact he is so fine he's deep inside me right now as I... oh god... he's sucking my nipples and... oh fuck... oh fuck... gotta go," and she dropped the phone as the orgasm hit her hard.

She was still impaled on Greg's cock and wrapped in his arms when she realised that she hadn't ended the call but she didn't bother trying to pick the phone up... it was much better just to be in his arms as the orgasm slowly drained away... and let Alex listen in as they kissed and began to fuck once more.

Some of Greg's resolve to do business with Alex and Sergie faded when he remembered that he was sitting across from two guys who had spent more time fucking his wife in the last 24 hours than he had. He smiled and was courteous but underneath that friendly exterior there was a knot of jealousy... and a lot of confusion as he struggled to come to terms with the fact that his wife had turned into a slut... and he was OK with it.

He was also getting turned on by the signs that there was a growing connection between Helen and Alex. Greg saw it in the soft kiss she planted on Alex's lips when they were shown into Alex's office, and he saw it again in the soft smiles that Helen and Alex exchanged several times through the meeting.

It was a pleasant distraction but it didn't stop him from staying focused on the business they were discussing... and they did discuss a lot of business.

Greg now knew almost as much about Kalya and their mainstream businesses as they did, and he now had the names of people who would help him with information that the guys didn't know. He also had an assistant, an employee of Kalya, who would work with him till the job was done and he couldn't have hoped for anyone better than Carrie.

Helen was happy that the guys had decided that Carrie would work with them because that might give Greg some pleasant distraction from the time that Helen was out of contact because she was being Kalya's whore.

Helen was even more pleased with her choice when Alex quietly mentioned that Carrie was the one that they hoped she would choose to entertain Greg the night before because that would give both Carrie and Greg an advantage if Greg took the consultancy contract.

On the way over Kalya's headquarters Helen had asked Greg what he intended to charge the guys for the work that he would do. He would decide between an hourly rate and a fixed rate... and what those rates might be once he had some idea of the scope of the project and the deadlines for final reports.

Greg had suggested that the job might take around 6 months and he suggested a ballpark figure based on the job taking those six months. To Helen, the price that Greg mentioned was right up there with extortion and blackmail but when he had the final report dates and some idea of the real scope of the product the guys hadn't blinked when he mentioned an even higher price.

The deal that Greg, Alex and Serge came to also included the use of an office on the sixth floor and access to all the accounts and data that Kalya Prime held that would be useful for Greg's research.

When the meeting was done there were handshakes all round and Helen hugged and kissed Alex as they left. The sight of his sexy wife in her mini skirt and heels leaning into a kiss and mashing her breasts against a younger guy gave Greg a serious hard on and Helen made it even harder once the elevator doors closed.

They stopped off at a quiet bar that they sometimes went to that wasn't far from home and ordered burgers and beer. While they waited they chatted about some of the aspects of the report that Greg would submit until he noticed that Helen seemed a little distracted.

She kept glancing at something... or someone... over Greg's shoulder and when he finally asked her what she was doing she giggled, "I'm flashing a guy who is a bit further up the bar. I noticed him looking at me, so I've been giving him something to look at.

"Hmm... help me out here," she whispered as she leaned over and gave Greg a kiss that almost curled his toes before excusing herself and heading for the toilet.

When she came back a few minutes later she put her panties on the table in plain sight and pushed them across to Greg, "Look after these for me Lover... oh shit, if that guy's cock got any harder it would burst out of his jeans."

Greg laughed as he made her panties disappear, 'And if your nipples get any harder they're going to rip right through your t-shirt... they are certainly making it quite plain that you're not wearing a bra.

"And you might also explain why your panties are s wet?"

Before Helen could say anything the waitress arrived with their burgers. Once she had them on the table she bent down and whispered, "Girl, you are just so wicked. The poor guy you have been teasing for the last 20 minutes or so is about ready to bust a nut in his pants."

Helen giggled, "Just stay how you are now... and don't flinch... I'm not going to hurt you." The waitress looked surprised but did as Helen asked. She had been wearing a rather short skirt and Greg was sure that, when she bent over to whisper to Helen, she must have shown the guy at the counter a lot of cute ass... and Helen must have realised that and just wanted to make it worse for him.

She put her hand on the back of the waitress' leg that was nearest to Helen and slowly slid it up till it disappeared under the hem of her skirt and then she gently squeezed the tight round cheek that her hand rested on.

The waitress whimpered softly and Helen giggled, "Well by the look of the reaction I think that guy just spooged his pants and now he is trying to decide what to do to cover the big wet spot that has appeared."

The waitress chuckled too as she stood up, "And I'm glad that I have a skirt to hide the fact that you just made me flood my panties. I better go before handsome here as another pair of panties in his pocket."

"Hmm... I like her," Helen grinned as the waitress walked away. "Platinum blonde hair, nice makeup and easy smile, nice boobs and she looks good in a short skirt."

"You sound like you're sizing her up for a modelling job." Greg didn't feel comfortable enough to admit that he would quite happily take her wherever she wanted.

Helen laughed, "In a way I am, I hear that the boys had a major meltdown in KE and I'm going to need to find some new girls fast... I wonder if she would be interested?"

When the waitress came back to see if we wanted another beer Helen discovered that her name was Melanie, she 32, her husband was long gone and yes, she might be interested in some unusual work that paid very well. Helen wrote her name and number on the back of napkin and gave it to Mel with the suggest that she call Helen late the next morning.

A few minutes later Mel came back with something in her hand and she passed it to Greg. "I thought that you might like to add something to your collection," and she smirked as she walked away.

"So what do you have there my darling husband?" she asked innocently.

Greg laughed, "A very wet pair of black lace panties."

He was sure to add a large tip when he paid the bill on their way out.

That night Helen and Greg slept in each other's arms. Even though they hadn't spoken about the coming weekend it was definitely on Greg's mind and Helen was beginning to wonder who she would be fucking down there... but for now Greg would be the center of her attention.