Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 12

Story Info
Possibilities.
5.3k words
4.4
2k
3
2

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen's appointments for the day arrived on her phone as they sat in the kitchen having breakfast. Both Greg and Amy were impressed that Shanti was so organised but Helen knew that she had a wonderful PA to take care of her.

"So what's on this morning Mom?"

"Hmmm... oops, it looks like I'm in trouble with Prime and I've only been there one day. I had an appointment with them yesterday that I forgot all about so I've got to be there at 8am... and you have to come with me Amy.

"They want to set up our salary payments and start getting my allowances organised. Then I've got nothing till 2pm when I have an appointment with one of Kalya's photographers for promo photos for KE.

"Oh and according to Shanti they are going to want to photograph me in an evening gown and maybe some attractive lingerie for the naughty photo... a photo to go with my bio on the as VP on the About page on the Kalya website.

"Those will be done at the production studios and we'll go on from those photos to some X and R rated promo photos to be used in conjunction with my videos. So I'm going to have to pack a bag to take with me." She wondered if she might pack another change of clothes and spend the night with Alex... she would have to think about that.

"Shanti thinks that I'll be finished by 7pm so what would you like to do about dinner?"

"Leave dinner to me... I'll have something ready for when you get home." Helen was more than happy to leave dinner up to Amy and Greg was happy with that plan too.

Carrie was already at her desk when Greg wandered in and she looked up and smiled, "I had a great night last night Boss... it's a shame all business meetings can't end like that."

"Oh, that's right," Greg smiled, "you told me that you wanted to marry me."

"Yeah... that's right... me and my big mouth."

"What you shared with me hasn't changed my opinion of you in any negative way at all. As for the other thing... let me take you down to the café for a coffee so I can get to know you a whole lot better."

She smiled and grabbed her purse, "I've got something to talk to you about too... and it is business-related."

"Hello, Helen speaking."

"Hello Helen, my name is Donna Penrose, Rosemary Greerson gave me you name and number when she told me that she had invited you to my next party.

"I wonder if you might have time to catch up with me this morning because... well... Rosemary was just a little naughty in inviting you without clearing it with me first and I would like to meet you before I can confirm Friday."

"Oh of course Donna... I'm so sorry to have inconvenienced you like this. I didn't realise that..."

"Oh Helen you weren't to know... it's just that these parties are very private and I like to vet everyone who comes to my parties... just to keep it very discreet. We wouldn't want the press to get hold of stories about our parties."

"I understand Donna... and I'm free anytime from now till 1pm." They chatted back and forth about locations and times and finally settled on Helen's favourite café at 11am.

"Woo Hoo! Shanti, I'm having coffee this morning with the organiser of one of the hen's parties... we've got to get moving on organising some guys for those parties... who do we need to approach for the contact details for some of the guys who do our videos?

"Were you able to find anything about what the guys who are doing it now are charging?"

"Yes I spoke to someone before I left here last night and it looks as though they are charging a thousand dollars for each guy? And we need to talk to someone over in Production for the names of some of the male talent we use"

"Really, $1000? That is fantastic... I can work that," and she did a little happy dance.

After Shanti had calmed her down a little she suggested that Helen contact the newly minted VP who handled the talent... Adele... so Helen almost skipped back into her office and rang her friend.

Greg still had to get used to the dress code at Kalya... he had seen everything from a suit on one guy in Prime to boardshorts and a t-shirt on a guy from the tech department and the range of female attire had ranged from shorts and a crop top to dresses and short skirts with blouses and t-shirts.

While they were waiting for the elevator so they could go down for coffee Greg had taken the time to let his eyes roam over Carrie. She was wearing a bright yellow, sleeveless mini dress made from some material that made it cling to her body like a second skin and it had a high rounded neckline that covered everything.

She had paired the dress with white four-inch strappy heels and she managed to look incredibly sexy without displaying anything but a lot of very shapely leg.

"So, do you like what you see?"

He saw the cheeky challenge in her eyes and reached out and gently closed one hand around her throat. Her eyes went wide with surprise but she didn't resist when he pulled her closer and she moaned softly when he leaned forward and kissed her softly.

"Oh," she sighed, "I guess I'll take that as a yes."

They chose a table as far away from everyone as they could get and they chatted about the weather until their coffees arrived.

"OK, I have a suspicion that you know a whole lot about me so now it's time for you to tell me a little bit about you."

Carrie laughed, "You're right, I do know a lot about you. It was me who suggested that Serge and Alex start reading what you and Helen were writing in the blog on your website after I found one of Helen's posts when I was searching for something.

"I've even been to two of the conferences where you and Helen were speaking... Serge sent me along to hear what you and others had to say."

Greg was surprised to say the least, "And you didn't try to speak to one of us at either of those conferences?"

She smiled, "I wanted to but if I had mentioned who I worked for I probably would have been kicked out of the conference. People who work in adult know that no one in mainstream business wants to know them or talk to them... until the need something from us and then they're our best buddies until they don't want anything anymore.

"You can know the location of the Holy Grail but the moment you mention that you work in an adult-related industry no one will talk to you... so I didn't think that you would be interested in talking to me."

"Is that why you're still working for Kalya and not for some big consultancy firm?"

Carrie studied her coffee cup for a few moments and then shook her head slightly, "Greg, the only place I can get a serious job these days is somewhere like Kalya. With over 30 porn scenes, years and years of stripping and being an escort at lots of dinners and parties, no big company is going to employ me.

"I don't have a criminal record but these days I can't hide what I have done. If I got through the interview stage, they would pick me up when they do some sort of character check."

"What if you went to work for a small consultancy that wasn't bothered with character checks?"

Carrie looked at him shrewdly, "No... Greg don't go there and while we're being serious... you know I was only joking when I talked about marrying you don't you?"

"Helen and I both thought that you were very serious and now I'm shattered to think that you were just laughing at me." She had to look closely to see the faint hint of a smile.

"Greg! Don't go there! When Helen gets the escort part of the business up and running again I could be fucking my brains out with different guys every night and I won't have the time or the inclination for any sort of relationship."

"I understand that Carrie and I don't know what a serious relationship with a second woman would look like... hell I don't even know what my relationship with Helen is going to look like as she gets deeper into Kalya... and I sure don't know if there is anything lasting between you and I... but I think there might be."

"Greg let me share something with you that a lot of pornstars and the girls who do the companionship thing with Kalya realise and work to try and block... and I will talk about it from my point of view.

"Having sex with someone... when some guy has his cock buried deep inside me... is the most intimate experience I can have with another human being. He is the centre of my universe at that point in time and when we have finished fucking our brains out there is no doubt that I love him.

"That's obvious because I want to cuddle with him and be with him and give him more of me... but when that time is over those feelings of love wear off... quite quickly... and before long he's out of my mind totally.

"And that's not just me... a lot of girls in this industry will tell you the same thing if they're honest with themselves. Some will say that they feel nothing for the guy they've fucked... but then some girls tell lies.

"It's been a little different for you and me, I crushed on you for a long time, we fucked like rabbits last week, and then we were thrown into the same office space before we went out and fucked again on the way back to your place last night.

"Plus you're pretty vulnerable right now. Helen suddenly dropped this lifestyle change on you and you're trying to work out what it means so all that sex with a crazy chick like me is going to either do your head in or really mess you up.

"So forget all this crap about relationships... whatever there is between us will wear off... so let's not even go there."

Greg looked at her and she really hoped that what she had said was sinking in, but then he smiled.

"If that's what you believe then all you have to do is get up and go back to the office," Greg's voice was soft and gentle and his body language was far from defensive.

Carrie didn't move, "I swear to god I hate you Greg."

"Good, now that we have that out of the way I have to tell you that you've passed your job interview with flying colours and you can start immediately."

"Job interview? What job interview?"

"The job interview for the position of Associate at Weston Consulting."

"Greg I am beginning to hate you even more... I already have a job!"

"Carrie you need to stop hiding at Kalya, you've got the ability and the training to do so much more than just odd jobs for Kalya... and I'm not talking about the work with KE.

"Working with me doesn't mean you have to give up that work." He could hardly expect Carrie to give up that work when his wife and partner in the business was going to be doing that work too.

"Greg," Carrie looked down at the table for a moment and then looked him in the eye, "I'm still a stripper... I do that whenever I can... in fact I've got a gig tonight at a club on the other side of town.

"I don't want to give that work up... I love shaking my tits in some guy's face and almost making him cum in his pants." If she was hoping that Greg would balk at employing her because she was a stripper she was going to be disappointed.

"Carrie what you do in your time is your business... so please accept the job... and tell me if you know of anyone else with office skills because the business is going to need someone to man the phone and do lots of grunt work.

"And besides the obvious benefits to Weston Consulting, there are some hidden advantages for you if you work with us. You will have work with a serious mainstream consulting business to add to your CV after your work with Kalya and that will give potential employers something to focus on."

Carrie just looked at him and slowly shook her head, resigned to the fact that she hadn't been able to deflect him... but secretly pleased that she had failed.

"So, how is this supposed to work boss?"

"Well you shadow me while we look at the facts and figures and before long I might be sending you out on a few jobs to gather data from some of our other clients."

"Will we even have time for other clients?"

"There is no doubt that this job is huge but we need to keep smaller jobs going at the same time so that we have other work to go onto when we finish with Kalya."

"Hmmm... OK but now I want to show you something." Greg noticed that she didn't back away from being sent out to make contact with new clients and she didn't say anything about their relationship... as new as that might be.

An hour later they were down on the outskirts of what had once been LA's warehouse district. What had once been a busy centre of trade was now quiet and rundown and Greg wondered what they were doing there.

"When the guys decided that they needed to diversify into mainstream business they went a little mad and bought up quite a few businesses based on not much more than a whim. I'm sure that sometimes they bought businesses without realising what they were actually doing or having a good look at what they were buying.

"Alex bought a nightclub down in this district and we're standing in front of it right now. As you can see, it only occupies one part of the building that it's housed in... but what if he used the rest of the building for something else?"

"What did you have in mind Carrie?" Greg was definitely interested to learn more about what she had in mind for the rest of the building.

"Well, over on the East Coast there is a wealthy guy who had built three businesses that share a lot of the same synergies and the one large building, and I think it would work here.

"Over there he took a similar building and turned it into a separate bar, a family friendly café/restaurant that's open for lunch and dinner up to about 9pm and an up-market strip club that opens when the restaurant.

"After 9pm the restaurant changes into something that is more like a café and patrons are restricted to being 18. The bar continues to trade and the strip club opens for business and the entertainment gets hotter as the night goes on.

"His strip club in New York is more than just your usual bump and grind type of show. Yes, it includes those type of acts but it also includes girls who offer something a little more up market," she smirked, 'it's still bump and grind but it just doesn't look as basic as that.

"And some nights they pull in a totally different audience for the strip club by running amateur nights for milfs and more mature women. They picked up on that idea from a couple of clubs in some of the southern states.

"So you get adults and kids that come in for lunch and dinner plus a semi-separate bar and at about 9 at night the restaurant becomes a café serving light meals to legal aged adults and the club opens up. That gives patrons plenty of choice and there is always go next door and dance at the other club.

"What do you think of that idea?"

"Don't you think that we're a little far removed from where the action usually is on a Friday or Saturday night... or any night for that matter?

"By the way, please don't think that I'm putting you down or rubbishing your idea just because I'm asking questions. I'm not doing that at all but what I am doing is getting your idea sorted out in my mind and helping you to turn your thoughts and ideas into something more concrete."

"Greg, they get a good crowd dancing here just about every night that they are open. Just around the corner is Debauchery where I'm dancing tonight... they're a bit quiet on Sunday night but they're packed to the rafters the rest of the week.

"They can even accommodate private parties in the club and there is something in the rules that says that private parties in totally separate rooms aren't governed by the rules in the main part of the club.

"Tonight I'm doing one show in the main part of the club and then I'm booked for a private party where I know that I'm going to get fucked by a lot of guys."

Greg thought about what she had said for a while. Hopefully she thought that he was thinking about everything that she had told him but what he was really thinking about was whether he liked the idea of her having all that sex with other guys.

Did he really need another promiscuous slut in his life?

"How would that go with City's plans for this area?"

"I guess there's only one way to find out but that's got to come from Alex. Perhaps we can come up with a business plan for him so he can approach the City?."

Greg smiled, "Why don't you do that in your spare time?"

"Challenge accepted," was all she said as the turned and headed back to her car.

They were well on their way back to the office when Greg's phone rang.

"Hello beautiful lady, what can I do for you?"

"Hi Greg... I'm going to be spending the night with Alex so don't wait up for me." Helen could have danced around the subject but she really wasn't in the mood. It was far better just to come out and tell him straight that she was going to be with Alex that night.

"Oh... OK." Carrie couldn't hear what Helen had said to Greg but Greg was clearly unhappy with what he had just heard.

"Are you OK with that?" It was hard for Greg to miss the edge in her voice.

"Umm... sure... yes... I'm OK with it... I just thought..."

"You just thought what Greg?" She was beginning to sound distinctly angry, and Greg was trying desperately to not add to whatever was making her so touchy.

"I just thought that tonight would be a good night to talk about what we want to do with the money from sale of the lumber yard. The money is just sitting in the business account at the moment... but it's OK... we... we can talk about that tomorrow night... it's not a problem."

"It's only one more day Greg... the world won't end if we don't do something about it right now... god Greg get off my case... we have an agreement remember? I've got to run... goodbye."

Helen slammed her phone down on the desk. What the fuck was he on about... he knew that she would be spending nights with Alex and he had said that he was OK with that... and now he wasn't?

Didn't he realise that she was under a lot of pressure to perform and the last thing she needed was him whining like some little bitch about who she spent her time with?

She suddenly realised just how angry she was about it and she wasn't going to have him trying to put guilt trips on her about this! She would show him, it wouldn't just be one night... she grabbed her phone and a few minutes later she knew that she was going to be very busy for the next two nights.

She pushed Greg out of her mind and called the newly minted VP who handled the talent... Adele.

"Hi beautiful, I haven't seen you around here for the last couple of days."

Adele laughed, "That's because I'm in Florida organising some new girls for our production unit over here. I'll be in Dallas tonight to talk to a couple more girls tomorrow, Las Vegas on Thursday and back there on Friday night.

"Maybe we can have coffee on Saturday morning and you guys can come over for that long-awaited pool party on Saturday night?"

"That sounds good... I'll email you with some some of the things that have been happening here... but right now I need some names and contact details..." and for the next five minutes they talked about Helen's new project.

When that call was done Helen went back to Shanti, "I should get a list of some guys who might be interested in working those hen's parties in an hour or so and now I'm going to shoot Serge an email suggesting that he send an email out to all the contacts he had established for the escort services to introduce you and me as the new contacts."

Shanti pointed to her screen, "And I've just been compiling a list of all the girls who did that kind of work for us. It seems that Sonya carried that information around in her head so I've had to go to Prime to get the names and contacts.

"When you have time this afternoon we can sit down and go through the list to cut out those who were quick to walk out on Kalya and then start talking to those who are left.

"Our biggest problem will be the size of the list that we are left with... she took a lot of the girls with her and the rest may not want to come back anyway."

12