Breaking Out Bk. 01 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many do you think we will need Shanti, Serge hasn't told me much about the parties at all."

"The smallest party I went to was basically just a dinner with two girls and we all stayed with the guys we were assigned to till after breakfast the next day. I was one of 10 girls at the biggest party I went to and that developed into an all-out orgy before we finally paired off and all my guy wanted to do was sleep."

"Did Sonya go to all the parties?"

Shanti thought for a moment, "I think she was at most of the ones I went to, but she couldn't have possibly gone to all of them because at times there were several parties going on in different parts of the State.

"So where did she get all the girls from?"

"Four or five of us worked in various parts of Kalya... and but only Carrie and I are left. A friend of mine did the parties, she might come back. Carrie had two friends who worked while their husbands were overseas and there was a single mom but I think that the rest were girls that Sonya knew."

"So, at the moment the only girls we really have is you, me, Carrie, maybe your friend and possibly a couple of others who we're not sure of.

"I think so... would Amy want to work with us or don't you want her to?"

Helen pulled a face as she tried to make up her mind about that, "She is a bit young for our target market but if we're desperate and she asks to be included then I won't stop her. But I would rather she wait just so she can get her head back in a good place after the mess with her boyfriend."

"I understand," and Helen knew from the tone of Shanti's voice that she really did get where Helen was coming from, "and I have to ask, did you mind me playing with Greg last night?"

"You mean did I mind that you kissed him, stroked his cock and then cleaned himafter he fucked me? No, Shanti I didn't mind at all... and he didn't either... and you don't have to ask for my permission.

"Take him as far as the two of you want to go."

Shanti nodded, "Thank you... I could see the love and passion you have for each other and I didn't want to step over any boundary lines."

Helen went back to her office and fired off emails to Serge and Adele and then looked at the list of guys that Adele thought might be interested in the party work and be suitable for that work too. She didn't know any of them but she was sure that before too long she would be deeply intimate with all of them.

Helen spotted Donna as soon as she walked through the café and out onto the deck... there was just no mistaking a trophy wife who had married into money... and she made Helen seem overdressed in her tight white mini skirt and green satin blouse with a V-neck that plunged almost to her belly button.

Donna also turned heads... many heads... because her dress more like a short t-shirt than a dress. It featured a tie-up halter neck with a scoop neckline and low open back and a hemline that sat just below the curve of her butt cheeks.

The dress was made from stretchy, thin fabric that hid nothing simply because there was no underwear to hide... and that was confirmed by a line of cutouts that started just above the hemline, ran up her hip till it swung diagonally across her full breasts till it ended just above her left breast.

Near the bottom of the skirt the cutouts were quite large but they grew smaller as the got closer to the finish line but that really didn't hide her nipples because the fabric seemed to mould itself around them. She was also showing plenty of bare breast because there was almost no fabric at the side of the dress above the waistline.

Even Helen could feel her desire levels rising as she watched Donna walk towards her and she knew that much sooner rather than later she would have to explore her growing hunger for women.

They greeted each other and then Helen sat back while Donna spent a few moments just looking at her.

"So, why does a very attractive woman who could probably have any man she wanted, want to come to one of my parties?"

Helen smiled, "Rosemary invited me several years ago and I'm very happy to say that, at that time, I had something else on, because if I had attended one of your parties at that time I would have been horrified and left never to return.

"But now, I've changed. If you have done any research on me you would find that a lot of information about what I have done for a number of small businesses and you might see me as a fine, respectable mother and wife."

Donna laughed, "Honey, that's me and every woman who comes to my parties... or at least what we want the public to see. When they come to my parties it's not the respectable who comes but the inner horny slut who walks through my front door."

"Yes, well that was me at the time of the first invitation and the horny slut was buried too deep to find. But now I'm quite different, I work for a company that deals in all types of raunchy adult entertainment... I have also featured in a number of porn scenes for the company... and I will appear in many more.

"The company also offers escort services for executives and wealthy men who want the company of a beautiful and intelligent woman for dinner or more for a night, a weekend or longer and that area falls under my control.

"I am still very happily married but also have a lover and I will happily jump into bed with any guy who interests me and wants me.

"I want to come to your parties because, for me, it sounds like the next step that I want to take in exploring carnal pleasures and I particularly want to attend your party because the business that I work for wants to see if we can offer a better service than what you are currently getting from the guys you hire... and I won't know what that's like until I attend your party."

Helen had held Donna's gaze while she was speaking but once Helen stopped speaking Donna's gaze dropped to the surface of the table and she frowned slightly.

"What level of service would you be offering... and just to be clear here... we are talking about the guys you would be offering?"

Before Helen could answer one of the waitresses brought their coffees and then left them to talk business.

"Yes, I am talking about the guys and I can offer pornstar quality."

Helen could see that the mention of something better than party strippers had really got her attention. "How well-known would they be?"

"That is going to depend on how much you're prepared to pay. I'm not going to promise you guys like James Knight..."

"You know James Knight?" Donna's nipples were straining to get through the thin material of her dress and Helen had to really fight hard to stop herself from laughing.

Helen leaned forward because she wanted to keep her voice down. There was no one close enough to hear them but whispering just added another level of interest to their chat.

"Oh I more than just know him... I've worked with him and he is wonderful."

"Oh... oh... could we have him at the party?"

"Which party are we talking about?"

"Oh the one on Friday... we've had those guys who are booked for this party at every one for months and they're getting boring. If you can deliver real male pornstars then you have the job... but I would love to have James Knight there."

Helen suddenly found herself scrambling for some excuse for not having James there, "Donna, James is booked for some night scenes on Friday night so he won't be available but I can guarantee guys that you will recognise and they will be very discreet and they will take good care of your guests."

"OK," Donna was clearly disappointed but she still wanted to do business, "so I want four and if one of them could be a well-hung black guy that would be great. They will need to be available for four hours from 4.30pm. Can you do that and at what cost?"

"Well I wasn't expecting to get the work that quickly but leave it with me and I'll have an answer for you tonight. If I can get the team together it will be $1500 each."

"Hmmm... that's a bit pricey," Helen's heart sank, "but they will be worth it and the old hags who have other hen's parties will be so envious."

Helen began to relax... now they just had to talk details... and she had to find four guys to work the party.

12