Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Going Home.
4.8k words
4.43
1.8k
2
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg looked across at Helen and wasn't surprised to see that she was still asleep. She had dozed off almost as soon as they had turned onto the I-80 and he wasn't planning on waking her till they stopped around Fernley for lunch.

They had talked on through the afternoon until Helen suddenly stood up and took her clothes off, "Now," she said to a gaping Greg as she sat down again, "take your clothes off and sit down."

Greg did as he was told even though he had no idea what was going on. Of course, seeing her naked gave him an erection and he found that he was embarrassed at the way his body had reacted and Helen hadn't missed that embarrassment and she smiled.

"My beautiful man, don't be embarrassed... I would have been disappointed if the sight of me naked hadn't made you hard."

"OK, so you know have visual proof that you still turn me on, can I put my clothes back on now?"

"No you can't!" she said sternly. "We've been talking for hours and we've been making great progress but I think that both of us are still not telling each other everything... we're hiding some things... and it's hard to hide anything when you're naked.

"So, let's both stop hiding things so we can get past the talking and start getting back together again.

"I said that I wanted you to come home because I missed you terribly... but I miss you in more ways than one. I miss those times when we would just sit and talk about things... business, the kids, life, even politics.

"I miss the intimacy we had... just touching or having your arms around was so important... and we would laugh and joke about crazy things... things that other people wouldn't have understood... and god, I miss your kisses.

"Sure, other guys put their arms around me and kiss me and that's nice... I enjoy it... but it is so shallow compared to what we had.

"I miss your wise counsel too... if I planned on doing something and talked to you about it then I was always sure that I had made the right decision but now I panic when I have to make a business decision and I worry that I've made the wrong decisions.

"And most of all I miss your warm body next to mine in our bed. I stupidly thought that Alex could replace you but that lasted just one night and morning. I realised that his body felt good just so long as I was going home to you... but when you weren't there to go home to... Alex just didn't do it for me anymore.

"I miss having you around the house too. After you had gone I realised that there were times when I would stop what I was doing and listen to whatever you were up to and feel good because there was an US.

"Once you had gone the house was forever empty even though Amy might have been around the place.

"Greg, you don't have to work when you come back to LA... we've got enough from the sale of the lumber yard for you to never have to work again. But having said that, if this work with the Syndicate actually turns into something concrete, rather than just words, then I would really love you to help us... if you want to.

"You asked me earlier what life would look like if you came back and I can say now that I would be home almost every night that I wasn't working. I wouldn't be spending any nights with Alex or any other guy unless it was work.

"Weekends would be spent together... not working... but enjoying the life we should have been enjoying since we sold the lumber yard... and we would be spending time just being grandparents and doing all those mushy things that couples do as they grow older together.

"We may not live a conventional life, but we can live one that we enjoy together.

"Greg, I love you and need you in my life. I could say that I can't live without you but both of us know that would just be BS... however it's not BS for me to say that the heartbeat of my life would disappear if you weren't in my life.

"So Greg, please come home."

Greg sat looking at her for a few moments and then sighed, "Helen, I never stopped loving you and I never stopped wanting you back in my life. The reason I didn't try and make that happen was because I was scared of what the future would look like if you had rejected me.

"I know that it's weird thinking but, while I wanted but didn't ask, I still had the hope that we could get back together. If I had asked and you had turned me down then that hope was gone, and I didn't want to think about what I might have done."

"So, I will definitely come home with you."

She had screamed then as she leapt up and threw herself into his arms with such force that his chair toppled over and they had ended up in a heap on the floor, laughing, kissing and crying. That led into tender loving coupling that sent Helen into a soft orgasm as soon as Greg's cock began to fill her and then another as he sucked her nipples while stroking in and out of her.

Then she wrapped her arms and legs around him held him tight while she kissed him and milked his cock till he exploded deep inside her and roared as he reclaimed her. She held him inside her till his cock began to fade and then she went down on him and cleaned him while his cum began to trickle down her thighs.

When she rolled off him he leapt up and ran into the bathroom to grab some towels and then came back and dragged her into the bedroom. He threw one towel onto the bed and then picked her up as if she were a leaf and tossed her squealing onto the towel.

Before she knew it he was on top of her and she felt his cock brush between her thighs, "Holy fuck," she giggled, "you're hard again!" and that was the last coherent word she spoke for quite some time.

Again he sent her spinning out of control with his first thrust and from then on she seemed to be smashed through one orgasm after another as he tried his best to drive her right through the mattress and onto the floor.

Her cries of pleasure turned to screams and then howls as he went on fucking her in the missionary position before turning her over and pulling her up onto her knees so he could fuck her doggy style. At one point she buried her face in the pillows and her cries became muffled but they quickly changed when he grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her head up and went on fucking her with savage thrusts that pushed her head into the bedhead.

She didn't stop him though... she couldn't have stopped him if she had wanted to and she didn't want it to end. She was revelling in the raw lust and savagery of that fucking and just when he thought that he should end it he heard words that made him want to go on.

Somehow, between the howls of pleasure that she couldn't control she managed to gasp, "Fuck my ass... oh god... please... fuck my ass!"

He slowly withdrew and she began to come back to Earth but then she felt him knocking at her back door. She was tight but she knew how to relax and his cock was well-lubricated so entry was easy and, before her last orgasm was fully over he was pounding her ass and she was off on another screaming wave of pleasure.

It was more intense this time... far more intense... and she was clawing at the mattress in a desperate effort to maintain some contact with the real world as she screamed at him to fuck her harder. And then she heard him gasp and felt the little throb in his cock that told her he was about to lose control.

His hot sticky cum flooded her ass and she laughed and pushed back to make him give her more and more till he was gasping and pleading with her to be allowed to withdraw.

When she did release him she collapsed face down on the bed and he slumped down beside her as she rolled onto her back and then pulled him on top of her.

"Nobody... but nobody... fucks me the way you do Greg so don't ever stop because I'll die if you do."

She pulled him down and kissed and kissed him till they fell asleep, locked in each other's arms and totally oblivious to everything but each other.

His cock grew hard as he remembered that session and he looked across at his wife as she slept and smiled. He wouldn't stop fucking her... he had made that mistake once in his life and he was never going to do it again.

They stopped in Fernley for gas and found a café where they could get a light meal for lunch.

"So tell me about your idea to hire Carrie and Shanti to help you with The Syndicate work."

Helen smiled, "There is someone else I would really like to hire for that work too... you Greg. Would you really consider it please... right from the start?

"Shanti is learning fast and Carrie is good but she still has a lot to learn and you could teach her and with two of you doing the hard work we could expand the business. It might seem different to what we were doing with the consulting business but there are a lot of similarities... and you get to play with lots of figures and projections."

Greg laughed, "Of course I'll help you but how are you going to run this? Are you going to set up a company or 'doing business as'? Where are we going to work from? Do we get to talk to anyone at the businesses we're vetting or do we have to do more research and investigating... and will you be fulltime or part-time?"

Helen looked a little embarrassed, "Aahhh... I got Geoff, our Accountant to buy a shelf-company for me and we will be using that as a front to our business and we're going to be working from that space above the garage at home."

Greg looked at her and chuckled, "But there's nothing there... it's just a big open space."

"I know," she admitted, "and that's why you and I are going shopping for office furniture tomorrow. Dave has already come in and installed a bunch of power points and sockets for data. We will also pick up some PCs, monitors and printers tomorrow along and I will call the guy who did our IT at the lumber yard and get him to set it all up for us

"We won't be able to talk to anyone at the target businesses, we'll just have to go on the data... the publicly available data... and listen to the scuttle butt that's doing the rounds... and combine it with industry and financial trends... the way we used to do it with our other consulting

"And I'll be part time... you can talk to me just about anytime on the phone but I will have to spend some time at Kalya."

"Why don't you just resign from there and go fully independent."

"I owe them Greg... especially Serge now that he's family. What are you smirking about?"

Greg giggled, "I just thought about the strange things that porn can do to the people who work in it. Here you are fucking your brains out with our daughter's partner and that's something that's not likely to stop anytime soon."

Helen grinned, "No it's not but let's not forget that Amy wants to fuck you too... so we could have quite an interesting foursome sometime in the very near future."

Greg sighed, "Does she really still want to do that? You know that I'm not sure if I want to do that with her or not."

"Amy and I both know that Greg, but her argument is that you and she are both consenting adults and you should be free to do whatever the two of you want... she has actually got a good point and I don't think that you are really going to change her mind."

"It would all be fine if she just took my 'no' as a definite 'NO' but she doesn't even listen to me."

"Greg, my love, she knows what she wants and she knows the challenges and you are not going to change her mind. She is a beautiful girl who wants the ultimate in love from you so..."

Greg waved his hands in surrender, "Let's talk about something else,"

Helen laughed, "I definitely want to do that but let's wait till we're back on the road, there are too many ears around to talk about it here.

Twenty minutes later they were back on the road and home was just six hours away. Helen had called someone at the house, Greg didn't know who, to alert them to their arrival and then slipped into the driver's seat to take the first stint behind the wheel. Once they were back on the road home she launched into what she had to say.

"MY beautiful man, I don't know whether to make this a request or simply say that this is what you are going to do because I really want you to do it... with me."

Greg had an uneasy feeling that what she wanted him to do was probably going to be something he didn't want to do but wouldn't be able to weasel his way out of.

"Um... maybe you just tell me and then we can discuss it."

"OK," she said brightly, "I want you to start doing some porn shoots... some with me and some with a few of the other girls."

There was dead silence from the other side of the cab and Helen took her eyes off the road for a moment to make sure that he hadn't fainted... he hadn't fainted but he was sitting there nodding his head.

"Didn't we talk about this before and..." she almost missed what he said next.

"I think that I would like to do that," he said quietly and it was Helen who almost fainted when she finally comprehended what he was saying.

"Good... so when do you want to start?" she asked, still not really believing what he had just said.

"Whenever you want me to start my love. I guess I've got to have that medical that you had."

"Yes you do and we can organise that tomorrow too... but tell me, why are you prepared to do it now?"

Greg smiled, "I'm not sure but I figure that if you're doing it then maybe I should too. I'm not sure that I will be all that good at it... but I'll do my best."

"Honey, if you fuck any of the girls like you fucked me last night they will be begging to be allowed to work with you and your body is as ripped as I have ever seen it... women out there will start throwing their panties at you."

The fact that Helen liked his body and the way he fucked her was music to his ears. He still couldn't quite believe that he hadn't lost her to some of the guys she worked with.

For a while they were both lost in their own thoughts and then Helen decided that it was time to bring Greg up to date on all the local happenings. Perhaps the saddest news of all for them was that their old lumber yard had shut its doors after six months. They had put so much work into building that up and then to have it crash and burn after they sold it almost made Greg cry.

The new owners had been in a rush to purchase it because they had heard on the grapevine that a big player in the industry was about to make a move into the specialised lumber field that Greg and Helen had been servicing,

The new buyers thought that they would make a killing by on selling the lumber yard for far more than they had bought it for but there was one slight hitch. The big player had no plans to move into the specialty timber market and so had no interest in buying the lumber yard... and no one else wanted to buy it either.

With no real business plan and no buyers, the new owners quickly fell into bankruptcy and the business closed and the workers all lost their jobs.

Greg took that news hard and felt especially bad for George, their old yard foreman, but Helen didn't seem terribly bothered about George.

"Helen, don't you feel bad for George? He was more than an employee and they kicked him to the kerb along with all our other people."

Helen just laughed, "You didn't get a good look at the guy who drove me to your place did you?"

"No I didn't... but what has he got to do with this mess that George is in?" Greg was beginning to feel more than a little angry that Helen had seemingly tossed George on the scrapheap, and he was having trouble not raising his voice.

"Honey... George isn't in any sort of mess... in fact he is now better off than he was when he was working in the lumber yard."

"What?"

"Honey, my driver was George... George now works for Serge... he manages the workshop and driver rostering for Serge's stretched limo business. He was only driving me because Serge didn't want me to be alone if things had gone badly between you and me, so Serge got George to fly up to Boise and pick up an SUV that Serge had hired and drive me back."

"And how did he get that job with Serge?"

Helen giggled, "Maybe a former lover put in a good word for him."

"A former lover?"

"Yes... former... George has a new lady in his life and they moved in together two months ago." Greg knew that as soon as there was someone special in George's life Helen would have backed off

Greg also found that Adele and Dave's marriage was crumbling. Adele's position at Kalya meant that she had to spend around two weeks every month in Europe and it had taken a heavy toll on her marriage.

Helen had stayed in touch with Dave to give him any support she could but she knew that their relationship was doomed and it was only going to be a matter of time before they divorced.

Shanti had married not long after Greg left but that hadn't worked out and Shanti had left him and moved in with Carrie.

Again there was a period of silence as Greg processed all that information... and then he decided that it was time he told Helen something that he had been thinking about for some time.

"Helen, I've spent a lot of time thinking about you this morning while you were sleeping and I was driving... and thinking just how much you seem to have changed since you decided to become the person you are today."

"Oh?" she said warily, and I knew that she was worried about the way she had acted the morning I had left.

"Yes... I love what I am seeing."

Greg heard her very audible sigh of relief, "You do?"

"Oh fuck yeah! You have always been hot in bed but last night you were an absolute firecracker and then this morning when we stopped for breakfast and again at lunchtime I watched as guys drooled over you.

"This morning one guy sitting at the counter having a cup of coffee managed to pour it down his front because he was too busy trying to look up your skirt."

Helen giggled, "Really? I saw him spill his coffee but I didn't notice what he had been trying to do."

"But you knew what you were doing at the gas station and again at lunchtime. Youd didn't just walk in to pay for the fuel, you sashayed your way in and it's just as well those pumps have auto cut-offs because every guy at every pump had no idea how much fuel was going into their cars once they saw you sashaying across the forecourt.

"And were you flashing that guy at the next table over in the café?"

"Before or after?" Greg looked at her, he was clearly puzzled by the answer... and then a smile began to spread across his face.

"You went to the bathroom so you were flashing him before you went then when you came back... because..." and then he laughed, "you had taken your panties off."

"I might have," she giggled, "but I've got them back on now... just in case you were wondering."

"You weren't doing anything like that before I left and now you are and it's turning me on. That guy at the café wasn't the only one with a hard-on."

"You should have told me." She laughed as she reached over to gently squeeze the bulge in his jeans, "we were parked so far at the back of the parking lot that we could have done something to relieve the pressure for you?"

"What, in public?" The thought made his cock turn into an iron bar.

"It wouldn't be the first time I've been fucked in a public parking lot in the middle of the day... and I've been filmed doing it too," she said quietly as she wondered if she had just given Greg too much information.

Greg saw the look of concern on her face and smiled, "I think I might have been a bit premature in giving you that hot wife bracelet a year ago... you are so much hotter now than you were then."

"I know I should have asked you before I started flashing them but..."

"No! No! You shouldn't ask me... you are not my slave or chattel... if you want to flash or flirt with someone then just do it because... well... I should expect you to do those things. I don't know if that makes any sense but I hope you understand what I mean."

12