Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do... and thank you my love."

Ten hours on the road and they were almost home when Greg suggested that they stop somewhere for dinner. After some discussion they decided on a new bar that had a dining area just two blocks from their home... it was so new that Greg had never seen it and Helen only knew about it because she had seen some advertising for it in her mailbox.

When they entered they both commented on the décor... it might have been quite new but some genuine effort had been put into the interior design to make it look as though it had been around for decades.

There was plenty of dark timber and the bar looked as though it might have been original back around the turn of the 20th century. There were open tables and a number of booths along the end and front walls.

There was only a handful of people in the bar when they arrived. A couple of guys sat along the bar, two couples shared one of the booths along the front wall and another mixed group of six were seated around one of the tables.

As Greg expected, all the guys at the bar, one of the guys in the booth and all three of the guys at the table stopped to look at Helen as she walked in. She might have just driven for 10 hours but she looked as fresh as she had when Greg had helped her into the cabin of his truck back in Nevada.

Her crop top and short, tight cotton skirt didn't look out of place... it was summer after all... and wearing her long black hair in a ponytail tended to give her a drop-dead gorgeous 'girl-next-door' look that even raised Greg's blood pressure.

They chose a booth towards the back and Helen had purposely chosen the seat that faced back towards the main part of the bar where most of the people were.

An older waitress arrived with menus and took their drink order before leaving them to think about what they wanted to eat and, after only two or three minutes, Helen put her menu down. That didn't surprise Greg, Helen really got annoyed by people who took forever to choose what they were going to have because she took no time at all make up her mind.

Before Greg had a chance to ask Helen what she was going to have for dinner the waitress was back with their drink order... two Canadian beers, poured perfectly straight from the tap, each with not too much head and looking great in glasses that were already beginning to show condensation on the outside.

Once they had ordered... a Mexican Burger for Helen and a Satay Chicken salad for Greg... Helen leaned back and slowly lifted the hem of her top till just a hint of her boobs was showing. Greg could see from where Helen was looking that the display was not just for him but also for someone sitting at the bar and he waited till she had just as slowly lowered the hem of her top before asking.

"What poor guy are you torturing now?"

"Did you notice that one of the guys at the bar was actually standing and leaning on the bar rather than sitting?"

"I did... that was the guy closest to us."

Helen snickered, "Well he is even closer to us now... close enough to enjoy this." She turned slightly in her seat so that instead of facing Greg, she was facing more towards the bar and I knew that she had just opened her legs a little. Greg also knew that the skirt she was wearing was short enough to ride up on her thighs so she was probably showing a lot of skin... and her panties when she opened her legs.

She closed them and turned back to Greg, "Hmm... he liked that."

"How can you tell from this distance?"

"By the bulge in his pants silly... let's see if I can make it bigger."

She looked to see where the bartender and the waitress were and then leaned forward so that her breasts were resting on the table before she slowly lifted the hem of her crop top up till her breasts were fully exposed. From where Helen was looking she appeared to be doing it for Greg but then she turned and smiled at the guy at the bar before slowly covering up.

"Hmm... if he liked that anymore he would have spooged his pants," she giggled and looked at Greg, "and what did it do for you?"

Greg just grinned and Helen leaned right over the table and kissed him. Greg held her there and kissed her back. He knew that she wouldn't object because the hem of her skirt would be so high that the guy at the bar would get a good view of the curve of her ass.

"Oh you are a wicked man Greg," she whispered, "now I am going to the bathroom and when I come back I'm going to give you something and I want you to take it and put it in your pocket."

Greg nodded and then watched his wife sashay back past the guys at the bar to the door that led to the toilets. Five minutes later Helen was back and when she had resumed her seat she placed her panties on the table... right where the guy at the bar could see them... and Greg took his time picking them up and putting them in his pocket.

As soon as her panties were off the table Helen turned so that the guy at the bar could see her pussy when she spread her legs. For a few moments one hand disappeared from view and Greg could only guess what was happening... and then Helen giggled.

"Jackpot!" she whispered, "I'm sure I can see a wet spot."

Greg would never get to know if the guy really had spooged his pants because he left in something of a hurry a few moments after Helen's little victory cry.

12