Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
The wife and the escort meet.
6.1k words
4.54
2.5k
5
0

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is nothing quite like sleeping with the woman you love but it gets even better when you're sleeping with her in your own bed ... and it had been 12 months since Greg had slept in his bed at home. Even his internal alarm clock couldn't wake him up that Monday.

When he did finally drag himself out of bed he found his naked wife in the kitchen making some coffee and when she had finished he took her in his arms and kissed her.

"God, Greg," she gasped when he released her, "you certainly haven't forgotten how to kiss."

"What's this nudity in the kitchen?" he asked jokingly.

"There is now a rule in this house," Helen laughed as she poured them both a cup of coffee, "that no one shall wear clothes in this house unless we are having guests."

"Well I have to say that's a rule I like," he smirked as he took her in his arms again and let his hands roam over her body, "I commend you on making that rule."

"Oh it wasn't me," Helen laughed, "Amy and Serge were here one day trying to cheer me up and they made a whole bunch of silly rules to try and get me to laugh. No one can remember what the other ones were but Serge insisted that we enforce the nudity rule ... although I think that was just an excuse so he could have naked women around him who would fuck him whenever he was in the mood."

"And I bet he was in the mood a lot when you were around."

Helen actually blushed, "Well ... yes ... he has fucked me a lot over the last 12 months and not just for the camera. I also need to correct something I told you on Saturday. I think I might have told you that I hadn't shared our bed with another man while you have been away ... but I shared it with Serge and with Amy.

"The three of us shared that bed a lot before they decided to move up to his vineyard and each time they were back in town they would be back in my bed. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but Serge didn't feel like 'other men'."

"Did he force himself on you or were you a willing participant?" Helen gently pushed her way out of Greg's embrace but stayed touching him. She wasn't sure where this was going but she wasn't about to lie.

"I was a very willing participant Greg," she had looked him straight in the eye as she told him, "and I still am. Serge and Amy helped me stay sane and kept me motivated to try and get better and being wrapped in their love was what got me through those early months."

She had to look closely to see the start of it but then his smile grew till he was giggling quietly, "What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking that I'm so glad our doctor put you back on the pill to try and regulate your periods when he did, otherwise there might be two little Serges growing in my women."

"Hmm ... well you better be prepared to see me kiss his socks off and fuck him silly sometime over the next two days because they come down every week. They arrive on Mondays and go back on Thursdays so they can do their scenes and Serge can take care of any business.

"And they stay here and they have been sharing our bed ... and I don't see that changing just because you're back ... in fact I think having you back would make Amy more determined than ever to share our bed."

"Bugger," Greg groaned, "maybe I can sleep with the dog?"

"We don't have a dog, Greg."

Umm ... OK ... I'll think about it, but I have two questions. Does the nudity rule extend to the office space above the garage?"

"I haven't decided yet," Helen smirked, but I know why you asked and it doesn't really matter because Carrie and Shanti are moving in with us later this week. Carrie's lease has run out and she needs to see what her finances look like before she signs another lease so I told them that they could move into the rooms the kids had ... and they won't be classed as visitors."

"OK ... that sounds interesting ... and the second question is ... did Serge ever bend you over this kitchen counter and fuck you?"

Helen didn't answer straight away, she just bent over the kitchen counter and got her right knee up on the counter and asked Greg what was taking him so long.

By the time he had finished pounding her cunt she had two broken fingernails and a thick stream of cum running down the inside of her left thigh, "Damn, I think we're going to have to shoot a three-part series with you guys fucking me right here in the kitchen ... individually and then together ... maybe with some vegetables too."

Greg loved how Helen's mind worked and he loved the way she put her arms around his neck and rubbed her body against him as she kissed him.

"Fuck I missed you," she whispered, "and I am so glad you are back home with me ... but to answer your question ... often."

She squealed as he picked her up and carried her back into the bedroom and an older couple out on their morning walk heard her cries of pleasure as they walked past and shook their heads in disgust ... but the next door neighbour listened till she couldn't resist the temptation to jill off any longer.

"Holy fuck," Helen groaned as she rolled off Greg, "I'm going to be leaking cum all day."

"You can always douche," he chuckled.

"Oh no ... no, no, no ... a pad and panties is good because I want to feel you inside me ... I've been too long without you in there," and she rolled over and kissed him till they had to come up for air.

"Will you come with me today ... please? The first thing I want to do is get you to the clinic to get tested ... then I need to buy those desks, chairs, PC's and printers and after that I've got an important meeting that I would like you to be part of."

Greg smiled, "I can't think of a better way to spend my day ... I really can't," and he pulled her in to kiss her again but she put her hand up to stop him.

"Don't tempt me Greg ... the thought of spending the day fucking your brains out is so tempting ... but I've got to get some work done." She sounded ... and looked ... disappointed as she slowly pushed him away and he could relate to how she felt. She was so beautiful and, even though he had fucked her twice that morning his cock and balls were aching for more.

"OK my love, I will behave ... what's the dress code for today?"

She almost gave in to the temptation to kiss him again but she knew that would have been a mistake so she just laughed, "Business casual ... but let me have the shower to myself first."

He watched her naked body as she sashayed into the bathroom and she heard him groan , 'God it was good to have him back,' she thought, 'now I've just got to make sure I don't spoil it and drive him away again.' The thought that she could do that without even realising what she was doing was a constant worry.

For Helen business casual was a sleeveless cowl-necked top that showed just a hint of cleavage over a tight almost knee-length skirt and a pair of slingback pumps. The only jewellery she wore was a gold chain around her neck and her hot-wife bracelet on her ankle and, to Greg, she looked hot.

Helen saw Greg run his eyes over her and it was as if he had run his fingers over her body. She tingled and she could feel her nipples getting hard. He saw them pushing hard against her soft bra and top and she saw him lick his lips ... that just made her even more aroused.

"Come on handsome ... let's get going before I throw you on the bed and fuck your brains out."

Greg wasn't sure what to expect at the clinic but the staff all knew Helen and so were friendly with Greg. They took blood, swabbed his throat and poked another one down the hole in his penis, checked him for genital warts and then told him to come back the next day for his certificate.

It had been the most clinical and almost impersonal inspection of his private parts that he had ever experienced.

Shopping for office furniture and new computers was not Greg's idea of fun and Helen could have done it all online but Greg knew that she was a very visual person and wanted to see how big things really were and how they could fit together in the office, so he didn't mind.

Being with her also gave him a chance to see how others reacted to Helen. At each store he stood back and let Helen do all the talking. He would be there if she needed his opinion but he was almost invisible until she did.

Helen wasn't the sort of woman who would come on to a salesman in the hope that she would get a discount but there had always been something about her that attracted men to her and Greg could see that, whatever that 'something' was, it had definitely got stronger since she had joined Kalya.

He doubted that the salesmen in either store even knew he was there and he had to smile every time the sales guy in the computer store tried to look down her top as she bent over to look at something on the screen. That guy was barely out of his teens but he had lots of cheeky ways to get Helen to bend over.

"Did you realise that he was looking down your front every time you bent over?" Greg chuckled as they were leaving the store.

"Of course I was," Helen said as she slipped her arm through his, "and I know that you could hardly take your eyes off my ass."

"Guilty as charged ... but only because you have one hell of a fine ass my love."

She giggled, "And you sure do know how to fuck it."

Greg's boner was just beginning to subside by the time they walked into the Office Depot store. The guy who came over to help us choose the right desks and chairs was besotted with Helen the moment he saw her and he nearly killed himself trying to help her choose the right chairs and desks and then arrange delivery.

The sales guy and Helen were walking a little way ahead of Greg on the way to the checkout and Greg was interested to see him lean a little closer and ask her in a soft voice, "Have I seen you somewhere before Mrs Weston ... you remind me so much of someone I've seen online?"

She almost licked his ear as she leaned closer, "You might have ... just google my name plus 'pornstar' ... I'm right there at the top of the search page.."

"Oh my god," he said in a loud whisper, "I am such a big fan of yours."

Helen giggled, "I can tell ... that's quite an impressive bulge that's growing in your pants."

The poor guy nearly fainted and then tried to hide the bulge with the paperwork he was carrying ... until he got to the checkout. The cashier's eyes went wide when she saw the bulge in his pants too and even I could see the lust in them.

Up to that point Greg had been wondering why smart casual had been the dress code that Helen had set and for a while their next stop didn't provide an answer. They stopped at a meter about three blocks south of Kalya's headquarters; it was an older part of Los Angeles but definitely not one of the rundown areas of the city.

The buildings had a quiet dignity about them and seemed to house businesses that were identified by large brass plaques attached to the walls adjacent to the front doors ... but the building that Helen led Greg to had no signs adjacent to the front door and no indications anywhere else as to what business awaited them on the other side of the single black door.

"What is this place?" Greg asked as he looked around for a sign or a plaque.

"Hopefully this place is part of our future my love," and before Greg could ask her to explain she was pushing the front door open and walking in.

"Good afternoon, Ms Weston, I trust you are in good health." The man who greeted Helen was dressed in the style of an English butler and there was even a hint of an English accent in his voice.

"Good afternoon, Jones ... I am well and I hope you are too."

"Fit as a fiddle Ms Weston ... fit as a fiddle ... your private dining room is ready, and your guests will be arriving shortly."

"Guests? I thought that I was only meeting Ms Rasmussen today." Greg noticed a hint of uncertainty in Helen's voice.

"Ah ... I believe that Ms Rasmussen called early to let us know that she would bringing Mrs Frost with her," Jones explained.

"Oh ... OK ... I have an extra person with me too ... this is my husband, Greg."

"Good afternoon, Sir," Jones nodded and bowed slightly, "welcome to The Club, I hope that you enjoy your visit with us today Mr Weston."

"Now Mrs Weston, if you would be so good as to take the elevator to the second floor you will find that you, and your party, have been allocated Room 7."

Helen led Greg to the elevator and once they were on their way he asked Helen to explain what was going on, "No time to explain my love ... you're just going to have to put two and two together as we talk ... but I can tell you that my contact with The Syndicate is Byron Frost.

"He was also the guy who organised the party with the other members of The Syndicate the week before last. So having his wife here for this meeting may not be a good sign."

The walk from the elevator to Room 7 was down a wide corridor carpeted with the thickest carpet that Greg had ever walked on but that was only a sidenote to what he was thinking. Helen had fucked Byron Frost a week or so ago and now his wife was coming to a meeting to see Helen.

The next hour or so could be very interesting as the wife and the escort met face to face.

"By the way," Helen said quietly as she paused at the door to Room 7, "order anything you would like ... the Frosts are paying for this meeting."

No sooner were they in the room than a waiter appeared and asked them for their drinks order. Helen asked for a gin and tonic and Greg settled on a 12-year-old single malt straight from Scotland, without ice or water.

"Why did Jones talk as if you had booked this room if the Frosts are paying for it?"

Helen chuckled, "The Club is accustomed to dealing with people who want the utmost privacy and my Mr. Frost and The Syndicate do not want anyone knowing that we are associated with The Syndicate or Mr Frost ... so the booking is made in my name and we enter by the front door.

"Meanwhile the people we are seeing will arrive at a secret entrance to The Club and only be admitted if they have a booking here. Once they are inside they will be escorted along a secret passage, from 150 years ago when this building we are in was built, to another elevator and then whisked up to this floor.

"They will be carefully managed to make sure that they don't bump into other members or guests and they will be escorted up to this room.

"When it's time to go you and I can leave by the front door but my guests will have to remain here until they can be escorted back through the secret passage and back to their car so that no other person in The Club will bump into them.

"The stakes are high here Greg ... if the word gets out that The Syndicate is doing some due diligence prior to investing some money in a company then that news can ruin all the work we have done for The Syndicate."

Just then the door opened and two women were shown in. One was in her 20's while the other was definitely older than the young woman but Greg couldn't pin any particular age to her.

There was no prize for guessing which one was the personal assistant ... the young woman in her 20's was wearing spectacles, a plain white blouse, and grey pencil skirt that came to below her knees. The clothing was functional but did little to reveal her figure and her long blonde hair was pulled back in a bun.

The older woman made no attempt to hide her figure. She wore a figure-hugging black silk maxi dress that featured spaghetti straps and cowl neckline. Greg guessed her height to be around 5' 6", her breasts around a small C-cup and the rest of her curves were all in proportion.

She may have been carrying a few extra pounds but it didn't look bad on her at all. Her shoulder length brown hair was textured with varying light and dark shades and it framed her face before falling away to her shoulders.

Her eyes were dark and her smile was tantalising and Greg's first thought was: trophy wife.

Helen was trying hard not to panic, 'What was this woman doing here?' Did she know about the wild party? Was she here to warn Helen off?

Helen greeted Josie Rasmussen and waited to be introduced to Mrs Frost, "Helen, I would like you to meet Eleanor Frost ... Mrs Frost, this is Helen Weston."

Greg waited for the sparks to fly but they shook hands and smiled at one another, "Please, call me Ellie ... so, smart, sexy and wanton is how my husband described you Helen and I can see that on at the least the first two points he was quite accurate."

Greg thought, 'Oh oh ... here it comes,' and Helen tried to say something but Ellie stopped her.

"No ... it's OK," Ellie laughed, "I haven't come to scratch your eyes out or indulge in any name calling and hair pulling. I've come to meet you, to enjoy your company and maybe chat to you about something once the business part of this meeting is over ... but first perhaps you should introduce me to this gorgeous man."

Greg suddenly realised that Ellie Frost was talking about him and he turned bright red.

Helen saw his embarrassment and tried hard not to giggle as she introduced him, "Ah ... Ellie ... and Josie ... this is my husband Greg."

"Husband?" Ellie was obviously surprised, "How intriguing ... I'm very pleased to meet you, Greg." Her handshake was firm and she held his hand for perhaps a moment more than was necessary ... certainly a little longer than the soft excuse for a handshake he got from Josie.

"Ah, Mrs Frost." Josie did not look comfortable, "my business with Helen will only take a minute or two and then perhaps I can slip away and leave you and Ms Weston to your discussion."

A waiter appeared at the same time to deliver our drinks and take Ellie and Josie's order and, after much discussion he left with Ellie's order of gin and tonic and plain water for Josie ... and a request that they be given maybe 20 minutes before anyone came back to take a lunch order.

In that 20 minutes Helen discovered that each member of The Syndicate wanted permission to approach her for investigative work and something loosely described as "other things" ... a description that made Ellie smirk and Josie blush.

Helen also discovered something that surprised totally surprised Ellie. Her husband had decided that Helen was under-charging for her investigative work, based on the quality of the work she had already done, and had adjusted her invoice by increasing the bottom line by 25 percent.

"The money should have been transferred into your account by close of business this afternoon and here is a list of the companies and businesses that The Syndicate wants you to look at," Josie handed Helen a thin unmarked folder.

"All the relevant information that we have is in there along with the deadlines for each company and there is also an NDA in there for your husband to sign."

Helen opened the folder and took out the pages that she needed and then passed the folder to Greg while she neatly folded the pages she had and put them in her handbag. Greg signed the NDA and handed the folder back to Josie and then she was gone before the drinks waiter had returned.

Helen, Ellie and Greg then chatted about the weather and other less important things till their lunch order was taken and then Ellie couldn't contain herself any longer.

"Helen, I know that you introduced Greg as your husband but are you two really married?"

Helen laughed, "OK, let's be totally open and honest here ... what you're really asking is why would any man marry a prostitute ... or a pornstar for that matter?"

Ellie nodded, "I'm sorry that I'm being so personal but I just find it incredible that any man would want to do that. Sure, it's almost common knowledge that lots of men want to have sex with a hooker but why would any man want to share their wife with every guy on the planet?"

Greg looked at his plate and then exhaled. There were lots of things he wanted to say but he didn't want to say anything that would hurt Helen's business prospects.

12