Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ellie, what I'm about to say will probably make you wonder about us ... and me ... even more but we're open and honest about who, and what, we are. Helen and I have been married for over 20 years ..."

"... and I've been doing porn and being a prostitute ... I could say 'high-class escort but that's just semantics for the fact that I'm a prostitute ... for a little over a year now. And I do it because I love what I do and because Greg gives me the freedom to be the person I want to be."

"And do you live off her income Greg?" Ellie didn't stop to think or ask any other preliminary questions ... she just blurted it out ... and then saw the looks on both their faces.

"Oh my god ... I'm so sorry ... I asked the wrong question didn't I ... I'm so sorry."

Greg quietly put his knife and fork down and stood up, "I think that it's for the best that I head home now Helen ... I'll wander down to the street and call an Uber. I'll see you when you get home my love."

"No ... wait ... please don't go," Ellie was pushing herself back from the table and trying to go after Greg to stop him while Helen just sat there with her mouth open.

'What gave this woman the right to say anything like that?'

The door closed behind Greg even before Ellie had stood up and she about to run after him when Helen's cold voice cut across her thoughts, "Sit down you stupid woman ... the last thing Greg needs right now is you running after him and causing a scene!"

Ellie sat ... no one had dared speak to her like that in years and she was so shocked that that all she could do was obey.

"For your information you privileged bitch, Greg is the hardest working man I know and you and your husband can take your 'old money' and shove it up your ass." She reached into her handbag and pulled out the paperwork that Josie had given her and then stood up.

"And you can tell Byron that he can take his work and shove it up there was well and I will return the money as soon as it hits my bank account." She threw the paperwork at Ellie and walked out of the room.

Once she had closed the door behind her Helen ran down the hallway to the elevator and then fumed as it seemed to take forever to reach her. When she reached the first floor she ran out of the elevator and out into the street desperately hoping that she would be in time to find Greg but he was nowhere to be seen.

She ran back to where she had parked the Mustang and roared out into the traffic hoping that she would find Greg at home when she got there ... but deep down she wondered if she had seen the last of her husband. She knew that he would not be happy at the thought that he was living off the income she might have earned from being a prostitute ... even though she had not contributed a thing to his income.

She ran inside as soon as she had parked the Mustang in the driveway but, although the door was unlocked, there was no sign of him as she ran from room to room calling his name

With no sign of him in the house she ran into the backyard calling his name and was heading for the pool when he called her from the landing outside the door to the big room above the garage.

Greg had heard the Mustang pull up in the driveway but didn't realise how upset Helen was until he saw her standing in the backyard with tears streaming down her face. He ran down the stairs and she threw herself into his arms.

"Oh Greg ... when you weren't in the house I thought I had lost you again."

He held her tight, "You haven't lost me my love ... her question was dumb but we should have expected someone to ask it. I did get a bit angry there and decided that it was best I leave before I ruined your business."

Helen laughed, "Oh don't worry ... I did that all by myself ... I told her that she and Byron could take their 'old money' and shove it up their ass. Then I threw that paperwork at her and told her that the moment the deposit hit my bank account I would be returning it.

"We don't need to take shit like that from anyone!"

Greg held her at arm's length, "Wow did I just see smoke coming from your ears?"

"Absolutely so you better take me to bed because the only way of putting out that fire is to light one in another part of my body."

Greg laughed, "Forget the bed ... the cabana is closer."

They started stripping, even before they got to the daybed in the cabana by the pool and they were naked by the time they reached it. Helen pushed him down onto it and then straddled him and slowly impaled herself on his cock.

"Oh my," he giggled, "I seem to be getting someone's sloppy seconds."

"They're your sloppy seconds lover," she groaned as she began to rise and fall on his shaft.

"I don't care whose sloppy seconds they are," he said quietly, "just so long as I get some time with you on my cock."

"Oh god I love you Greg ... so fucking much that it hurts." She gave up talking when he pulled her down and started kissing her but she went right on showing him how much she loved him.

It seemed like hours later that a soft cough alerted them to the fact that they were not alone. They hadn't heard anyone approach ... perhaps because they were still extending the afterglow of their earlier coupling ... and when they looked they saw Eleanor Frost standing a few feet away.

Neither of them felt the need to cover their nakedness and Helen was tempted to tell her to go away but this was not the confident and slightly condescending Ellie they had seen at lunchtime ... this version of Ellie was subdued and downcast.

She wasn't as elegantly dressed as she had been earlier but her short skirt and the open shirt tied under her breasts still got Greg's attention. Her makeup that had looked perfect and lunchtime now looked rather worn and there were obvious signs that she had been crying.

"I am so sorry that I spoiled lunch and made you so angry that you won't do that work for The Syndicate. It was all my fault ... I just opened my mouth and said the first stupid thing that came into my mind.

"I went home and told Byron what had happened ... and he went ballistic. Not only had I ruined part of his business but I had also wrecked any hope of any sort of relationship growing between you, Helen, and him.

"Of course I didn't want to ruin his business dealings ... and it's my business too ... plus Byron really likes you and that's important to me. We decided to open up our marriage about a year ago and I've had no trouble finding guys who wanted to play with me ... but Byron hadn't found anyone until you came along.

"We really aren't looking for a whole bunch of playmates ... we just wanted to find one or two special people that we could really get close to and he really seems to like you Helen.

"He said that you were more than just smart, sexy and wanton ... you were caring and loving too and he could really open up to you and he thought that it was possible that there might be a time when you and I could be friends too.

"That's when I decided that I needed to find you and ask you to forgive me for what I said and give Byron another chance. I know that I must have come across like some sort of snooty rich bitch at lunch but the fact is that I love Byron with my whole being and I want him to be happy ... and I know that he could be happy with you in his life.

"And Greg, I know that might all sound rather threatening to you and your relationship with your beautiful wife but it won't be like that ... he won't take her away from you ... so please don't stop her if that's what she wants to do.

"So, Helen, please reconsider your decision to have nothing more to do with Byron and The Syndicate and please don't send the money back."

Helen and Greg looked at each other and neither of them knew what to say. Had Byron made his wife come round and see them?

Greg found his voice first, "Ellie, my wife thinks for herself. She makes her own decisions and she was the one who decided that she wanted to be a pornstar ... and an escort. She talked about it with me but I had no say in the matter ... she made her decisions and we adjusted our relationship to cope with those changes.

"And just for the record, I don't live off her earnings."

Ellie looked at the ground and scuffed her feet, "I am so sorry about that."

"I know you are," Greg said with a smile, "let's move on from that ... and I have a question for you ... a question that needs a totally honest answer because, an answer that is not honest may really come back to bite you in the ass.

"Are you really here because you decided to come and see us ... or are you here because your husband made you come?"

Ellie looked Greg in the eye, "My husband did not ask me to come ... I came because I love him."

"Then maybe I should leave you and Helen to talk while I do a few laps."

About 15 laps in Greg heard the splash of another body landing in the pool and when he stopped to look around Helen's arms went round him and she pressed her body against his wet back. He was about to turn around when one of her hands slid down over his belly and gently closed around his cock.

"I take it that Ellie has gone now?"

"No, right now she's standing on the side of the pool watching me stroke your cock."

"Really?"

"Not quite ... she's not standing anymore because she looks like she fainted when she saw the size of it."

Greg burst out laughing, "Yeah right! Of course she did!"

Helen laughed too, "She's gone now, and I took the work back and she's going to pay me for some more."

"What sort of work?" I asked as I turned in her arms.

"The sort that I'm really good at ... according to Byron. Am I really that good a fuck?

"Oh absolutely ... you are beyond incredible!"

She beamed and then kissed Greg till he had steam coming out his ears, "It's Byron's birthday this Friday coming and I'm his birthday present. She has hired me to be there with him for a full 24 hours ... 5am Friday to 5am Saturday.

"I'm to slip into bed with him Friday morning and wake him up with a blow job and then just be there with him for the next 24 hours."

"And is she going to be there with you?"

"Nope, she's going to spend those 24 hours with you."

"WHAT?"

"Yep ... I will be there to fuck her husband and she will be here to fuck my husband. I think that sounds fair."

"Don't I get any say in the matter?"

"Ellie is paying us $10k each."

"Oh well ... I think that sounds more than fair," Greg laughed.

"That was why she came to lunch today ... she wanted to hire me for his birthday ... and then she saw you and thought that she wouldn't mind paying for some fun with you at the same time.

"Greg, I like her a lot ... she might come across as a stuck-up rich bitch but do a little digging and there is a very loving and lonely woman hiding just below the surface ... so be nice to her. In fact what I would really like you to do is take her to lunch tomorrow ... take her somewhere she wouldn't usually go ... somewhere us common folk would go ... and just talk.

"Will you do that for me?" Greg wasn't all that taken with the idea and at first he thought that she was joking ... but when he realised that it was really important to Helen he agreed.

"That's great," Helen hugged him again, "her number is in your phone so call her or text her and make the arrangements as soon as you get out of the pool ... and then be prepared for an evening of debauchery because Serge and Amy are about 30 minutes away.

"Hello Greg ... you're not backing out of Friday I hope?"

"Absolutely not Ellie, I just thought that I would call and ask you to have lunch with me tomorrow. I should warn you though that it will be somewhere totally different to what you are accustomed to."

"Hmmm a totally different lunch date with a very hunky man? How could I possibly refuse," she giggled, "so what time, where and what should I wear?"

"Can I pick you up at ... oh ... say 11.30 and you should definitely dress down to something outdoorsy and comfortable."

"OK ... sexy, outdoorsy and comfortable OK?"

"Sounds good to me," he laughed.

Ellie laughed too and then gave Greg her address before she ended the call.

12