Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So were you voting yes?" Helen giggled

"Oh fuck yes ... yes ... oh my god ... soooo good ... god I have waited so long for this ... oh so deep Greg ... so good ... so yes, yes, yes!"

Greg wondered why he had waited so long too ... her cunt was hot and she was drowning his cock in her cum as he stroked in and out of her. She was flexing her muscles as he slowly stroked in and out and he was beginning to struggle to hold back.

"Oh Greg," she wailed, "harder ... deeper ... I am such a phoohad ... such a dirty slut Greg ... punish this veshya ... this whore ... god Greg ... make me your slave!"

He watched as she clawed at the benchtop and he felt her body spasm as an orgasm spread through her and then her head went down and, with one final piercing howl she came hard and set off a chain reaction in him that only ended when he collapsed on top of her after dumping a load of cum in her.

Carrie laughed, "How could I possibly say anything but 'yes' after a display like that?" She moved around to where Greg was still standing, slumped over Shanti, and bent down and kissed him.

"Fuck yeah ... I definitely vote 'yes'."

Ellie had come in to see what all the noise was about and when she saw Greg begin to slowly withdraw from Shanti she was there in a flash to clean his cock.

"But I do have one question," Helen had been about to get up from the table and kiss the beautiful Indian girl who had just fucked her husband and she looked a bit concerned to have to answer a question at this late stage.

"How are we going to find more guys and how do we decide if we all want them to be part of our little fuck fest?"

Helen smiled, "OK so I do have a candidate in mind ... it's Sean, one of the guys who fucked me yesterday. He's a nice guy who has been bouncing from couch to couch for the last few months since his wife kicked him out and replaced him with a guy she works with.

"What I thought we could do is take him to dinner at our favourite bar ... it's Sunday night so they have a live band, and we can all dance with him. That will give us all a chance to talk to him, flirt with him ... maybe even make out a little with him ... and then we can vote.

"If it's unanimous then he can move in tonight and the fun can begin."

Carrie looked across at Greg, "And you're OK with this?"

Greg chuckled, "Yes, I'm fine with it ... and I hope it works out."

While Shanti headed for a shower and Greg went to start disassembling the old bed in the master bedroom, Helen went to her office to make the phone call.

When she returned to the kitchen she found Carrie and Ellie waiting to find out what was happening, "Well, it looks like we're going dancing tonight."

She was surprised when the other two squealing and clapping like a couple of schoolgirls and even the reserved Shanti got excited after getting the news when she returned from the shower. There was even more interest when Helen took them into the living room and showed them some video on the big screen of Sean fucking her in one of the scenes they had done together.

That then led to some discussion on how they would decide which girl Sean would sleep with if they did decide to invite him for the trial. They were still discussing that when they broke for lunch.

Helen and Greg had decided that their old bed would replace a much older queen-sized bed in Shanti's room and the old bed from that room would be moved it into the garage for storage. Greg had just finished reassembling the king-size bed and moving the other one to the garage and was coming out of there when his cell phone rang

When he looked at the screen he saw that it was Marsha ... and she had sent him a photo before calling him. He suddenly remembered that he had promised to look for any messages she might have sent him the day before ... but he had forgotten. Fortunately, with Marsha's call on speakerphone Greg could look to see if there were any missed calls while he talked to her but there were none.

"Hey Marsha, how are you?"

"Hello handsome man, I'm hot, sweaty and so over taking product photos ... but we're pushing on. How are you?"

"I'm fine Marsha ... just a sec while I look at the photo you sent me." He brought up the photo and it really made him catch his breath.

"Marsha, maybe you sent me the wrong photo ... is that your daughter almost falling out of her bikini top?"

Marsha laughed, "Oh you silver-tongued devil ... that old hag is me and it was taken a few minutes ago."

"My beautiful lady ... if you are an old hag then you definitely sent me the wrong photo because the babe in the photo I got is HOT, HOT, HOT!"

"Yeah ... well ... that is me," she said shyly

"You're beautiful Marsha," and she was.

The photo was almost full-length and he guessed her height might have been 5' 7" or maybe 5'9". She had long brown hair that almost hung down to her waist but was caught up in a ponytail. Her face was slightly oval and her smile was dazzling,

Her breasts were big and trying their hardest to break out of the confines of a somewhat conservative bikini top. Her belly had a faint roll but that might have been accentuated by the shorts she was wearing.

Her hips were broad and firm and what he could see of her legs were shapely and not skinny or too large.

"I guess it's pretty hot up there today if you're dressed like that."

"It's not too bad but the aircon is broken and I can't find a technician who is interested in doing a service call on a Sunday ... but we're surviving.

"We've taken a little break now, but we've got a real production line going here. I pull the products and position them, Jim, my photographer friend, takes the photos and Tina my daughter lists them in a spreadsheet, cleans and brightens them before saving them in Dropbox.

"That sounds great Marsha, how many have you done?"

"About 2500 so far. We started with the small items and are going to build up to the big ones."

"That's a great effort Marsha ... you are doing so well."

"Thank you Greg ... it's nice to get compliments from a hot guy like you even if your eyesight is so bad you can't tell an old battle axe from a hot spring chicken."

"They're genuine compliments too Marsha," Greg said softly.

She blushed again, "I'll take all you've got Greg ... and then some."

She ended the call and Greg went off to have lunch that was prepared by Shanti and Carrie. The fact that the two girls had felt like making lunch was a little surprising to Greg, up until right that day the girls had never made lunch for everyone but maybe now they were seeing themselves as part of a family and might go on helping wherever they could.

After lunch they sat around in the shade by the pool talking and thinking about some of the issues that they would face as they tried to turn their house into something that was more than just a house.

Would they bring more girls into the community? Would personal displays of affection be limited to bedrooms, or should they be allowed in some rooms or all over house? Should sex be limited to the bedrooms or allowed to occur anywhere and everywhere? And what would be allowed while the housekeeper was working?

"And here's a question," Carrie was looking at Shanti and Greg, "we saw those two love-birds this morning finally doing what they have wanted to do for over a year ... and they were doing it in public ... so would it be OK for one of us girls or a guy to join in? What if they were doing it in Shanti or Greg's bedroom?"

Shanti had curled up on a sun lounge with Greg to enjoy some delayed after glow and they were still in each other's arms, "I vote for PDA's anywhere ... and just to show Greg how much of a slut I really am, I vote for sex anywhere too ... and if my bedroom door is open then anyone can come in and fuck me."

Helen laughed, "Your vote is duly noted ... and I think that we probably knew how you would vote from your actions," she was about to say more until her phone rang.

"That's the salesman from the bedding shop, Ellie and I are going to have some fun with him. Carrie why don't you join us, and we can leave these two love-birds here to do whatever comes naturally?"

After some laughter and teasing the three women went into the house to freshen up and left Shanti and Greg cuddling on the sun lounge.

"Why did it take you so long Greg?" Shanti asked as she caressed and kissed his cheek.

His hand was stroking the smooth skin of her tight ass and he could feel his cock getting hard again, "You are so beautiful Shanti and so classy and you were working with top-level executives ... I never thought I would get to first base with you, so I didn't try."

"Even that night when you, Carrie, Helen and Amy were in the pool with me I was almost too scared to even touch you because I didn't think that you would want me to.

"So why did it take you so long Shanti?"

Shanti smiled and pushed him onto his back before straddling him and slowly mounting his cock. She sighed as she pushed down on his cock and groaned as she felt him fill her tight cunt, "I've always wanted you Greg, but you and Helen were never in a good space ... even that night in the pool ... so I waited.

"I knew that there would be a time when it was right to show you how I felt ... and today has been it ... and I am not disappointed. Now I can love you openly and you can love me in return."

He pulled her down till her face was only inches away from his, "And I do Shanti ... and I will express that love for you every day."

Their kiss was made even more powerful by the way she rode up and down on his cock until they both clung to each and came hard while smothering each other's cries with their kisses. This time Shanti wouldn't let him withdraw but held him within her until they fell asleep.

Helen came out and woke Shanti and Greg as soon as the salesman had gone. She saw Greg's raised eyebrow and laughed, "We think we would have given him a heart attack if we had actually done anything to him so we just hung around in our bikinis and helped where we could ... although maybe we should have given him some relief.

"The poor guy had such a huge hardon for so long that he's probably pulled all his back muscles now ... I hope he's not in too much pain."

They spent the rest of the afternoon sitting around the kitchen table coming to some agreement about the rules for the house. PDAs were fine at any time, but passionate PDAs and sex were to be restricted to the times when the housekeeper was not there ... or the bedrooms with the door closed.

They then discussed the question of sex in the community and, for a while, they talked about the pros and cons of whether or not to restrict it to couples or open it up to anyone who was living, or staying, in the house. That discussion seemed to end with Ellie, Carrie and Shanti all looking at Greg and Helen as they sat side by side.

"Umm ... I think this one needs to be a unanimous vote ... but having said that, I don't want to influence anyone so I will let everyone else vote first." There were mutters of 'chicken' and 'coward' but it was all friendly banter and Greg just smiled.

Helen smiled too, "I don't know what Greg is worried about but I'm not afraid to say it ... what we envisage here won't work if someone wants to be exclusive ... and it won't work well if we only want to pick and choose who we have sex with.

If we want the best outcome from these changes then we have to be prepared to be promiscuous within the group and fuck anyone and everyone we bring into the house ... and we have to trust each other to only bring in people who will fit in with our lifestyle ... but at the same time we must still have the right to decline and invitation."

Helen then laid down the law about health certificates, anyone who wanted to have unprotected sex in the group had to have a current health certificate and there were to be no exceptions. That was another rule that everyone could agree on.

They also talked about who would "own" the bedrooms. Originally Helen had suggested that the bedrooms belonged to the girls and there was some furth discussion but in the end Greg swayed their thinking, "The girls should have the right to say who they have in their bed otherwise it would be very easy to slip into a male dominance thing ... and I don't want to see any of you putting out for a guy on a night you may not feel like sex simply so you will have a bed for the night.

"So I vote for the guys being the transients in the house and if that is a deal breaker for some guy who wants to join then that's too bad for him." The girls had no complaint with that idea.

They talked clothing and decided that it was optional around the house at times when the housekeeper was not there. When the housekeeper or non-sex visitors were there then clothing had to be worn.

The one thing no one talked about was what happened if Sean didn't get a tick of approval from each of the girls. No one wanted to make all the great plans and rules only to find that they couldn't hook up with a guy they all liked.

Their little meeting broke up when Helen's phone rang again and from the way she answered it we could all tell that Amy was on the other end. Greg wandered out to the pool to do a few laps and he was still trundling up and down when he realised that Helen was standing at the end of the pool he was headed towards.

Greg stopped when he reached her and she slipped into the water beside him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him, "Hello Lover."

"Hello gorgeously sexy lady; what's the news from our daughter in the North?"

Helen giggled and rubbed her body against his, "Our daughter is coming and so is Serge and so is the baby ... and so is the Nanny."

"Nanny?"

"Yeeeup. Serge has hired a Nanny and we will be putting her up in the guest room. I just hope that Amy has warned her about us because it could be a bit of a shock for her if she doesn't know about what we do.

"They will be going home Friday morning and you're going to be away for two nights sooo ... poor Amy, she will just have to watch while Ellie and I destroy Serge until you get back."

"What, no Sean? Greg asked in mock horror.

"I'm sure that Shanti and Carrie can keep him occupied while Ellie and I are tag-teaming Serge ... and the horny plumber is testing your pipes."

"So what about tonight?

"Tonight ... and tomorrow night ... you and I are going to take the new bed for a spin ... and give our horny little partner a good fucking as well.

"And speaking of good fuckings," Helen moved in and kissed Greg again, "it took you long enough to get around to giving Shanti what she has wanted ever since she first met you."

"I didn't know," Greg whined, "you know how cool she looks... I just didn't think she was interested in me"

Helen laughed, "You should have asked me about her ... I know how cool she looks, and I also know what a slut she could be at the after-parties we went to for Kalya Entertainment.

"Be good for her Greg and don't mess her around ... she's always looking over her shoulder in case her father and brothers decided that they have to avenge the shame she has brought to her family."

"Her father and brothers want to kill her?"

"Oh yeah ... her parents came here from India where black sheep of the family usually end up dead. I know that Serge has twice had some of his friends convince her family that trying to kill her is a very bad idea. The last time father and sons ended up in hospital with broken limbs and cracked skulls."

There were times like now, that Greg was very happy that Serge was a friend and not an enemy. Like everyone else, Greg had heard stories of the Russian Mafia and he wondered how Serge was connected to that group.

Helen had arranged for them to meet Sean at their local bar, so Greg was standing by his truck waiting to help all four ladies up into the seats when they came out of the house ... and all four of them were putting the flirt on for him.

Helen was wearing a very short halter-neck style little black dress that featured a cowl neckline that struggled to contain her breasts, ties at the neck and a very low back. The dress clung to her body till it reached her hips and then it flared slightly so that the hem swirled as she walked.

The dress was slightly sheer and Greg wasn't surprised when she leaned in and kissed his ear as she whispered, "Commando."

Ellie's dress was even shorter but at least it was lined. The top of the dress looked more like a bikini top complete with straps that tied around her neck and in the centre of the open back. The skirt was attached to the bottom strap that ran between her breasts, but it then plunged almost to her hips before stretching tightly across her ass.

When both she and Helen climbed into the car Greg was very happy to be a gentleman because their dresses rode up and they both rewarded him with a clear an unobstructed view of two of the sweetest pussies he had ever seen.

Carrie was wearing a very short yellow mini-dress that featured a cowl neckline that displayed a lot of Carrie's cleavage, an open back and a flirty hem that promised to show you almost everything ... and did. A soft kiss suddenly turned into something far more passionate before she pulled away and climbed into the truck, making sure that Greg got a long look up her skirt.

Shanti was wearing a lime-green mini dress that contrasted nicely with her dark skin. It was a little longer than the others and featured a cowl neckline with a halter-neck with straps that tied at the back and an open back.

Of all the dresses that the girls were wearing Shanti's was perhaps the most modest, but it was so tight across her hips and ass that Greg knew that she was going Commando too.

Shanti didn't have to tell that she wasn't wearing any underwear, but she did stop to whisper something in his ear, "I loved the way you fucked me today," and her fingers danced lightly over the bulge in his pants.

Sean saw them drive into the parking lot and he came across to them as soon as they stopped. He opened Helen's door and she slid straight out and into his arms. Her soft laugh and the kiss she gave Sean reminded Greg that these two were at least friends with benefits and probably lovers and then Helen was turning him towards the others. He shook hands with Greg before Helen moved him on o meet Ellie, Carrie and Shanti.

There were hugs and kisses and laughter and, for a moment, it didn't register with Greg that Ellie had just slipped her hand into his. As the others moved off towards the entrance to the bar Greg held Ellie back for a moment.

"Are you OK?"

She smiled softly and squeezed his hand, "I'm fine ... I just needed to be grounded in someone I know and love."

Greg thought that she would quickly join in with the others once the got inside but she stayed next to him and kept touching him when they stopped at the bar for a drink and then moved on to the table that had been reserved for them.

Helen had planned to seat Greg, Sean and herself on one side of the table and the three girls on the other side so they could talk directly to Sean, but she noticed how reluctant Ellie was to move away from Greg and changed her plans so that Sean ended up sitting between Shanti and Carrie.

By the time their meals were being served Ellie was happily joining in the conversation and everything seemed fine again. Once the meals were done the tables were pushed back the band that had been playing some classic rock segued into music more suitable for dancing.

But instead of heading for the dance floor the first thing the girls did was head for the bathroom. Once they had gone Sean turned to Greg and asked him which girl he should impress the most.

Greg chuckled, "I think your plan should be to impress them all ... it's got to be a unanimous vote so it will only take one to not be so impressed with you and ..."