Breaking Out Bk. 02 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I know and right now I could do with a long-term roof over my head."

"I've known these girls for a while and the best advice I can give you is ... just be yourself ... and know that you already have Helen's vote. She seems to think that you're rather special."

Sean laughed, "Man this is all weird ... you're here so your wife and three of her friends can check me out to see if they want me to move in with you all ... what happens to you if I do move in?"

"Nothing, we live as a very open family and enjoy a lot of fun with four very horny women who love to fuck."

"Has she told you about the times when you were away?" he saw me nod, "good ... then you know that she and I did some scenes together and then after that were ... hmm ... basically lovers for a while.

"I don't know where you had gone but she was lonely and so was I so we ... you know ... but she never let me forget that she was married to you and one day you would be back and the two of you would be an item again.

"She said that you were a very good man and you would be back ... and now here you are and ... it's just weird."

Greg smiled, "Don't overthink it Sean ... just enjoy the evening and you will have a roof over your head.

When the girls came back Greg grabbed Helen and Sean asked Ellie to dance and they eased into the small crowd that was already on the floor just as the band segued into a slow piece.

"We've never danced much have we?" Helen asked softly as she put her arms around Greg's neck and pressed herself against him.

"No we haven't but I want to change that and there were a few solo guys checking you out so I wanted to get in first," he said as his hands slipped to her ass.

She kissed him slowly as their bodies moved to the music, "You know I'm going to be a little naughty tonight, don't you?"

"I guessed as much," he grinned, "when I saw this dress you're wearing."

"I won't be very naughty," she giggled, "I won't go outside with anyone, but I do want to slow dance with other guys, not just you and Sean."

"Do you mind if I watch?"

She rubbed her nose against his, "You just made me wet you wicked man."

"Good," he chuckled, "the wetter the better."

She laughed, "God I love the new you Greg," and her tongue was searching for his even before their lips met.

'The new you', he chuckled when he remembered her words a few minutes later as she walked out onto the dancefloor with the guy who had politely asked Greg first if he could as Helen to dance.

The old Greg would have been horrified if some guy had done something like that. The new Greg had smiled and agreed, and Helen had rewarded him with a sizzling kiss before she had accepted the hand of other guy and sashayed out onto the dancefloor.

Greg had watched Helen's ass all the way till she went into the arms of the other guy and disappeared amongst the couples, then he had turned to Ellie and led her onto the floor.

"Hi, I'm Roger ... Roger Grainger ... and may I say that you look absolutely incredible in that black dress you're wearing."

"Hello Roger, I'm Helen ... Helen Weston ... and you never know where flattery like that will take you."

Roger laughed, "I can see that I'm already out of my depth with you."

"What makes you say that Roger?"

"I have to admit that I've been watching you almost from the time you first walked in with your friends and, apart from thinking that you are one beautiful woman, I keep thinking that I've seen you somewhere before." Helen looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah ... I know ... it sounds like some weak, cheesy pickup line but it's true ... I am almost positive I have seen you somewhere before, but I can't remember where."

"Maybe you've seen me around here? I sometimes come here with Greg and others. Do you live in the neighbourhood? We've been part of this neighbourhood for almost 20 years now."

Roger shook his head, "I only moved here from Raleigh two weeks ago and this is only the first time I've really stepped out of my apartment."

"You've been living like a hermit for two weeks?"

"Well ... yes and no. I'm an IT security consultant so a lot of my work is done online and I'm pretty active there, but I've been busy trying to establish business contacts here in LA as well as work with the clients I already have and only went out to do some grocery shopping when I really had to."

Helen's ears pricked up when she heard the word 'consultant'. Someone with the qualifications this guy might have could be useful for her business.

"So what made you move all the way from Raleigh to here ... and why choose LA?"

"Aagghh ... I can work from just about anywhere and I had no reason to stay in Raleigh anymore. I had seen a little bit of LA over the years and wanted to see more so I came here but now I've discovered how much it really costs to live here, and the search is on for more work.

"Do you like living here Helen?"

"Oh I do, I have a daughter who lives up in the Napa Valley, her partner has a winery up there, and living up there would be nice too but there are things that keep me here."

"I'm glad there are things that keep you here ... otherwise I may not have met you," Roger was sure that he was pushing the limits with her ... he was certainly well out of his comfort zone and couldn't ever remember flirting with a married woman before.

"But you might have still seen me," Roger could see the mischief in her eyes and he felt his cock begin to come alive.

"Now you're just toying with me."

"Maybe," she giggled, "but I won't hurt you Roger ... and maybe I want you to remember where you saw me."

After a few minutes the band changed to another fast tune and he asked, "Would your husband mind if I monopolised you for a little longer?"

Helen laughed, "Monopolise me for as long as you like Roger. Greg won't mind at all, and I did warn him that I was going to be a little naughty and dance with other guys tonight."

Roger looked at her and she leaned closer and whispered in his ear, "I'm not your average girl next door Roger ... in more ways than one.

"See the girl my husband is dancing with? We're a committed threesome ... and see the beautiful Indian girl in the lime green dress dancing with that hunky looking guy just over my right shoulder ... and a little beyond them there's a girl in a very short yellow dress?"

"Yes, I see them," Roger was still struggling to grasp what Helen meant by a 'committed threesome' but he did see the other girls that Helen mentioned and both girls were hot.

"We three live with them in a polyamorous group and that hunky guy with the girl in green is kind of auditioning to join our group."

"Auditioning?" Roger was definitely curious, and he was also aware Helen's body was now pressed a closer to his.

"Yes, we currently have two spare places and Sean is interested in moving in with us but first he has to impress those two girls ... and the one dancing with Greg. If they like him then he gets to move in for a trial period but if he doesn't then we just keep looking."

"So he doesn't have to impress you?"

Helen laughed softly, "Oh he's already impressed me." Roger really wanted to ask her what the guy had done to impress her ... but he didn't dare ask.

"You might have seen him somewhere else too ... but he probably didn't impress you as much as the girl he was with impressed you."

Roger groaned, "You're twisting my brain into knots with these hints Helen. How do you know that the girl he was with would have impressed me?"

"Because that girl might have been me."

He felt her lips on his cheek, "Maybe we should change the subject and talk about something else. I always find that it helps just to let my subconscious work on challenges like that while the conscious part of my brain works on other things."

'Did she just kiss me?' Roger wondered, 'god she feels so good in my arms, so soft and warm ...'

"Oh rats," he sighed as the band moved into a slow piece, "I guess I should take you back to you table."

"Why?" she asked softly as she moved closer to him, "don't you want to dance with me anymore?"

"I do ... I do ... but your husband ... he ..."

"Roger," she smiled as she put her arms around his neck and pressed against him, "Greg and I have a relationship that is now built on love, respect, and freedom. He will see me dancing up close and personal with you but he won't be angry ... instead, he will be happy to see me having a good time just as I'm happy seeing him having a good time with another woman."

Roger didn't know what to do ... but at least he started moving with the music, "That's better," Helen smiled, "my hips are a good place for your hands ... if you want to put them there."

He nodded dumbly and she felt his hands slide down her back and come to rest on her hips, "Now tell me more about yourself ... and maybe I'll tell you where you saw me."

"You saw me? You mean that you have seen me before?"

"No, I can honestly say that I have never seen you before tonight," she smiled, "but you were going to tell me about yourself?"

As Helen watched a range of emotions crossed his face, "Ah ... I'm 43 and a widower. My wife of 10 years died suddenly about 18 months ago ... fortunately we had no children.

"I'm really good at my job and have helped improve the IT security of many clients from school districts to large corporations. I have often been called in when a company or school district or government department has been hacked or are being held to ransom.

"I'm really a long way out of my comfort zone dancing with you ... but I can't think of anywhere that I would rather be, and I wish I could get to know you a whole lot better. And now I had better take you back to your table because if I don't, and you keep pressing against me like that, I could seriously embarrass myself."

Helen smiled and led him back to her table, "Join us please?"

Roger wanted to decline the invitation and go back to the safety of his apartment but her smile and the obvious sincerity in the way she asked was too much to resist.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked hesitantly.

The others were still on the dance floor when he returned with her white wine and his sparkling water, so he tried sitting across the table from her, but she insisted that he move closer.

"So what were you running away from when you moved here from Raleigh?"

He looked at her in surprise and Helen knew she hadn't been mistaken, that strange noise that he had made when she asked him why he had moved to LA had been a cry of pain.

"Who said I was running away from anything?"

She smiled and ignored the question, "So have you always worked for yourself Roger?"

"Oh I worked for a few small IT security companies when I left college but in the end I didn't like the way they cut corners, over-quoted and under-delivered or treated their staff so I decided to go out on my own ... and I've enjoyed it ever since.

"But you haven't told me what you do Helen?"

She smiled, she knew that this man would be able to take the next little bit of information she gave him and it would unlock the mystery of how he could have seen her but she had never met him.

"I'm the senior partner in a consultancy business," he had wondered if what she had told him would tell him something more about who she was, but that answer was rather bland.

"Wow, I'm impressed," he smiled, and she could see that he genuinely was impressed, "so what's the name of the business?"

She smiled again but how would her telling him the name of her business unravel that mystery that his subconscious was still battling with?

"We're really very new to the game and we're still quite small but we are making a name for ourselves ... it's HGEB Partners."

She watched his eyes ... yes, he had heard of the business ... she was the H in the business name ... and she was ...

He sat there with his mouth open and she grinned, "Yes, I'm Helen Weston ... also known as Helen Weston the pornstar."

His face turned scarlet, and she didn't know whether it was from anger or embarrassment but as the colour in his face slowly returned to normal he said, "... and I know you because I've seen you in action."

"And I hope that doesn't change a thing between us Roger."

He was about to reply when suddenly the table was enveloped in a crowd of returning couples and Roger was swept up in the laughter and chatter of Helen's friends.