Breaking Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's why he was currently standing outside Kermit's house at 8:30 on a Saturday morning. It had been two weeks since the party and nothing had happened. The four of them would soon be graduating high school. And while they were bound for the same college, he still wanted them to do something while there was time.

"Christian, what are you doing here?" Kermit asked, stepping out into the gentle early May air. It was already beginning to get pretty warm, so he was able to go without a jacket. Honestly, he was just confused. It wasn't often he got a random text saying Come outside first thing in the morning. Whatever he had to say, it was almost certainly important.

Christian looked over his clueless friend, hoping he realized that he came only with the best of intentions. But sometimes friends needed tough love. That's what he was here for.

"This is going to sound pretty blunt, but it's something I've gotta know," he started. "Kermit, I know you've got a thing for my sisters. Which one is it?"

Kermit's pulse froze. Christian knew. It wasn't that surprising. After all, it'd almost be stranger if he didn't have a crush. But being asked like this, completely out of the blue, disarmed him. He looked away, his hand rubbing his neck awkwardly as he mulled over the question. "Umm," he went, not sure how to phrase this. He didn't want to end up in a fight. But he also didn't want to lie. So he was honest. "I don't think I could choose just one."

This made Christian smile. Kermit wasn't going to lie or restrain his desires. Good things in his book. "Then do something. And don't give me 'what if they say no?' You know them. They'd still be your friends. What have you got to lose? A lot less than by doing nothing." He didn't plan on telling Kermit his sisters' explicit feelings. Not only was that going a bit too far, he felt that Kermit wouldn't believe him even if he tried.

"It's not that," Kermit answered, a rather pointless sentiment he could barely explain. "I just... I'm scared. If they say no, if they say yes, of everything. I like how things are. What if I don't like how things become." He had dreamed up so many different scenarios that could emerge from him attempting to confront the girls with his feelings. But he had soaked in those delusions for so long that he could never tell which of those wild stories was the most likely to happen (though the fantasy where they turned out to be mermaids was in the unlikely category).

"And what if you prefer it?" Christian asked, accidentally assuming a harsher tone. "Sorry," he added, not meaning to come off as aggressive. He just wanted his friend and his sisters to be happy. But neither side had taken to crossing that line. "Listen, what you do is up to you. If you genuinely think things are best this way, keep it that way. But just remember that it's probably a miracle they've been single this long. Who knows how long that will last."

Kermit looked up a Christian, mystified. He hadn't ever considered that. He felt like an idiot. For some reason, he had only ever considered himself to be an actor with agency in this situation. The girls were in a state of consistency where his actions were the only ones that mattered. But that couldn't be farther from the truth. Any of them could do something at any time to change that. But he had overlooked that.

"Could I have some time? To think," Kermit explained. He needed to reflect on things. It was all true. And if he wanted something to happen, he'd need to make it so with his own two hands.

"Take all the time you need," Christian assured him. "Just, you know, not too long. That would defeat the point." He gave a little chuckle at the end, hoping to ease the situation. But this would hopefully be enough to finally create progress. Unbeknownst to either of these young men, Hector was currently at the Davis family house, having his own conversation with the girl who rejected him and her two sisters.

———————

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Kermit had spent all of the past two days thinking. Thinking, planning, writing lists, and googling everything that could even be considered remotely relevant. However, after all of that, he found himself sitting in front of a computer screen filled with gibberish and one relevant question.

Do I love them?

Once he had forced himself to answer that, everything fell into place. If he told them how he felt and they didn't feel the same, he'd endure heartbreak and try to remain friends, using the experience for his next relationship. If they felt the same but things ended up not working out, same as above. And if they felt the same and things worked...

His perverted mind had to be reigned in, lest he find himself incapable of walking straight. No, he was here to visit them, hang out, and hopefully tell them how he felt.

In his heightened state of nervousness, he took notice of the Davis' house for the first time in a while. He had gotten used to it over the years, but it really was incredible. The three story monstrosity, owner by a father with more cash than he knew what to do with, complete with everything one could need. A luxurious kitchen and dining room, a massive living room for relaxing, a room that was either a large TV room or a small theater, bedrooms and guests rooms, each with walk-in closets and unending floor space, a home gym in the basement and a pool out back. Everything one could want was within these walls. And some outside, if you needed their massive pool as well.

Today, Kermit was dressed much more casually. It was just a nice T-shirt and pants. He was going to be himself. After all, that's what he was offering. With all the self-confidence the young man could muster, he knocked on the door. It only took seconds for the door to be opened by a smiling Bianca. She looked positively thrilled to seem him, an action that was soon confirmed by how she acted.

"Kermit!" she exclaimed, giving him a bear hug. The young man stumbled back a step from the force of the impact. Stunned, he became keenly aware of the soft masses pressed against his own chest. They felt amazing. So amazing that he nearly lost all self-control. But he stopped himself from grabbing her inappropriately, instead returning the hug just long enough before he moved to separate from her. However, she seemed rather reluctant to let go initially. Kermit wondered what could've sparked this behavior in her. More importantly, how could he keep her like that?

Even when they parted, Bianca still had a smile on her lips, one he couldn't stop himself from being infected by. "Hey Bianca. It's nice to see you." He moved past her and into the house, the smiling girl practically hopping after him.

"Hey there," Rose said, standing nearby with Sierra. The two were showing much more restraint than Bianca, though they couldn't avoid smiling like her as they waved. The three were all dressed in their own casual clothes, though on their bodies everything looked less like clothing you'd buy at a store and more like hand-made fetish outfits. Their breasts strained against the confines of their tight, pastel shirts with the seams of their shorts threatened to tear with every movement. Everything was a feast for the eyes.

Kermit looked around himself. Here he was with three gorgeous women, all of which he planned to confess his feelings to in what was probably an ill-advised plan. But he couldn't back down now. If he didn't do something today, he got the feeling he never would. That said, he didn't have the courage to do anything at this exact moment. Cowardice couldn't be cured that easily.

"So, did you girls have anything in particular you wanted to do today?" he asked, knowing that they usually had something in mind. Almost on cue, the sisters all shared a knowing look with each other. They had been hoping he'd ask that. They had the perfect entertainment lined up already.

"We actually found a movie we really want you to watch. We think you'll really like it," Sierra answered. Rose and Bianca struggled to stifle giggles at this. Kermit could only look at the girls with suspicion. Were they about to make him watch porn? That was the only thing he could think of that would elicit this sort of reaction.

"Sure. Lead the way," he agreed, unable to hide his curiosity. Sierra was something of a film buff, so he trusted her taste. The girls were satisfied by this answer, though their excitement seemed to only grow. He followed them through the house he still struggled to navigate from time to time. Following also gave him a chance to stare at the hips as they swayed back and forth, giving him fuel for dozens of fantasies should he need them.

The theater room was quite impressive. Obviously there was the excessively large television on one end. Facing it were six couches in two rows of three, each one more comfortable than the last and with a table in front of them for snacks and drinks. It was practically a paradise.

"So, what's this movie called?" Kermit asked, moving towards the front and center couch. It was where he usually sat when they used this room, which was often.

"It's a surprise," Rose said, sharing another giggle with her sisters. They moved as a group over to the console in the back of the room to set everything up. They also preemptively dimmed the lights, shrouding the room in darkness. Kermit just got comfortable on the couch as the girls pressed the play button. He didn't even realize at first that they hadn't gone to take a seat. The sisters instead just slipped out of the room, leaving Kermit by himself.

At first, the screen was entirely black. It went on like this for a little bit, almost long enough to make Kermit think something had broken. But that changed in an instant when the title of this "film" appeared in white letters.

Kermit

Obviously, the young man in question was confused. He turned around, looking for the sisters to offer some sort of explanation, but he found no one. Then the screen changed to an actual image, drawing his attention back. Rose, Sierra, and Bianca were all sitting on a couch, each in a lavish and expensive dress. They didn't look like average teens; they looked like movie stars.

"What do we think of Kermit Greene?" Rose started as if she was repeating a question asked by an unseen interviewer. "Well, a lot of things would be the short answer. He's a bit awkward for one."

"He can be really oblivious as well," Sierra added. "Sometimes he's really observant, but other times you need to make things explicitly clear or he'll miss every subtle clue you've been throwing his way."

"He's also kind of perverted," Bianca chimed in. That line caused a rush blood to his face as he went red with shame. "I mean, he's always checking us out. And even when we're right there with him, he'll also look at other girls too." Kermit cloud barely stop himself from crying out in horror. He had always operated under the assumption that he was incredibly subtle when he looked. It turned out that couldn't be further from the truth. But before he could do something drastic, Bianca continued.

"But those are all reasons why we love him," she added, giving a smile to the camera that was meant only for him. Kermit was frozen in shock.

"Love?" he repeated quietly, practically a whisper. Did she just say love? What sort of love did she mean? Now he was completely transfixed.

"You're not wrong," Sierra added, giggling as she did. "We always try to show off a little more for him."

"How do you think he'd react if he knew that we have a set of clothes to wear just when he's around?" Rose asked, looking between the sisters. "He probably thinks we'd were those booty shorts and tank tops around anyone."

"It's always a thrill for him to watch us, though it's a bit of a struggle," Bianca mused. "After all, I get so wet after a while, I need to make sure it's not showing."

"But that's not why we love him," Sierra said, controlling the conversation away from their enjoyment of his perversions. For Kermit's part, he was practically frozen in place as this new information kept hitting him like an avalanche. His mouth was dry and his rod was rock hard. But he couldn't leave. He had to see what was coming next. "I mean, if that's all it took, we'd love every guy we met."

"Of course that's not why," Rose responded, shaking her head. "I remember when we first met him. I thought of him as just some fat nerd who'd be desperate to get in our pants. I still feel guilty about that," she confessed.

"But he never even tried to talk to us. He focused on tutoring Christian. That alone made me curious," Bianca continued.

"I was the first to try and reach out," Sierra said proudly. Kermit remembered that day vividly. He had come over to tutor, but Christian had been held up at some event. So while he waited, Sierra kept him company. That was his first real conversation with any of the sisters. "He actually asked me about me and my hobbies. Then when we got on the subject of movies, he really opened up. And he kept it on the subject and engaged me on it. He was probably the first man in years to treat me like a person, not a sex object."

Kermit actually felt bad for them at that revelation. He had spent so much time talking to Sierra about movies, Rose about fashion, Bianca about art, and all of them on plenty of other subjects as well. It never even occurred to him that something he found so simple could be so rewarding for them.

The movie continued, each sister taking turns to tell little stories of their friendship. The good, the bad, and the funny. All of it helped to understand just how they felt about him and how it had come to be that way.

"Oh, there's one more thing that helps," Rose added as they seemed to be approaching a conclusion. "It helps that we're all not really into the whole ripped abs thing."

"Yeah. I've never liked the look of those big muscled guys. I actually find boring at best and gross at worse," Sierra added. Her sisters nodded in agreement.

"But Kermit is so big and soft. I really like hugging him. And I just think that look is hot. Or maybe it's because it's Kermit," Bianca finished.

"So, Kermit," Rose said, turning to look directly into the camera. Her sisters did the same, now directly addressing their audience. "You've said you're just a weird guy in the past. Well, we're three weird sisters who are all in love with that weird guy. So if this video hasn't scared you off, you should come to my room."

"We have a special surprise waiting for you," Sierra cooed, her voice become more sultry.

"I promise you'll love it," Bianca finished.

"So what are you waiting for?" they asked in unison. The screen went dark after that, though Kermit didn't even notice. He was already out of the couch, practically running for the door. He threw it open, heading straight for Rose's bedroom, not caring about how loud he was. He just had a burning need to see those girls, to tell them how he felt.

When he got the room, he threw open the door. But the sight before him blasted away all words from his brain. The three girls had changed into incredibly skimpy white underwear and nothing else. They all had their backs to him, though each was looking over their shoulder to smile at him. They were standing in a line, letting him gaze at all of their unblemished tan skin. But most striking of all were their asses. They were already mind blowing when clothed. Now they were in G-Strings, showing off their incredible assets even more. But most of all was the writing the girls had written on each others' asses, spelling out a question for the young man across the six cheeks.

Will

You

Be

Our

Boy

Friend?

The girls laughed again, seeing his shocked look, but it was all amusement. They were nervous. Had they gone too far? They didn't know how perverted Kermit was, though they all knew how much they craved him. But it turned out they needn't have worried.

"Of course!" he shouted, still trying to recover from everything that had happened. "I've...I've been in love with all of you so long. Each one of you is so amazing. This is like a dream come true," he said, still staring at them. The girls could only smile at their new boyfriend was such affection. This was perfect.

"Well then, you better get over here," Rose called, wiggling her butt at him.

"I'm sure there's a few more dreams we can make real while we're here." To make her point clear, Bianca reached behind to give her butt a playful slap. This simple act pushed Kermit over the edge, causing him to push forward with a desperate need to do more. As he did so, the girls squealed in delight. Right up until he reached them.

When he got there, he reached for Sierra. He turned her around, pulling her into his arms as he gave her a hug. But that was only momentary as he brought her lips to his, giving her his first kiss. Sierra practically melted in his arms, returning the hug and kiss with gusto. She pushed into him, any amount of distance being too much for her to bear.

After their long, passionate kiss, Sierra pulled back, adoration in her eyes. She had never felt this way before. The feeling of his lips on hers was a profound one. She knew then and there that she was now addicted to him. But there's nothing like sharing that addiction with someone else. She wanted her sisters to experience this too.

"Me next," Bianca cried out, sliding into the gap in his arms as soon as Sierra vacated it. Kermit had no issues with that as Bianca was dragged into a similar kiss. Bianca was somehow more eager, wrapping a leg around him as she proceeded to grind against his thigh, letting him feel how wet she had become.

"Rose," she said upon breaking the kiss, though her face remained incredibly close to his. Like she was struggling to decide between giving the final sister a turn or going back in for another. After an obvious mental struggle that Kermit absolutely loved watching, she let go, stepping away. Rose moved in, pushing against him just like the other two had. The kiss they shared was similarly magical. When they parted, both were slightly out of breath and craving more.

Kermit was ecstatics he had just kissed three separate girls for the first time. They had been far from perfect, it having been the first kiss for everyone involved, but they had conveyed passion and desire. None of them could stop here.

"Kermit," she said, pushing him back so found himself sitting on the bed. When he was down, he got to watch as the triplets lined themselves up in front of him. The first thing he noticed was their panties, soaked through with desire. It as he looked up, he saw their reason for doing this as each began to undo their bras. Once they were ready, they removed them at the same time, tossing the cloth aside and proudly revealing their prominent chests. They were amazing. Each tan orb was perfectly shaped. They were perky, sitting higher than you'd imagine they would. And each one of these tantalizing breasts was crowned with a delectable pink nipple.

Kermit couldn't help himself reaching out for Sierra and pulling her onto his lap, letting her crotch rub against his as he took her nipple in his mouth. This caused an immediate reaction as she moaned, doing her best to push into him more. Rose and Bianca slid in to either side of him, pushing their own chests forward. Kermit's hands came up, each grabbing a different girl. So he began to squeeze and suckle, switching between them at a whim. No one got too much attention for too long as he constantly changed the target of his attacks. All the while, he was treated to the harmonious melody of the three sisters moaning in time to his assault in their bodies. He was allowed to keep at it for some time, only stopping briefly when they helped to lift his shirt off of him and abandoning it. Even his socks and pants were removed in the minutes of carnal delights. It continued until someone spoke a words beyond just his name.