Breaking Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't," Bianca said, pressing against him even tighter. "I can't wait anymore. Kermit, please, I need you," she begged. With no debates, Sierra surrendered her seat on his lap. Bianca, nearly in a desperate trace, removed her panties, showing her favorite man in the world her cleanly shaven and sipping wet pussy. Kermit, struggling to use his arms with Rose and Sierra still on him, managed to pull down his boxers. His cock was far from tremendous. Five and a half inches with a head gleaming with precum. And while the girls all knew there were bigger dicks out there, this was the one that belonged to the man they loved. It was the best one in the world as far as they were concerned.

"Bianca, come here," he said, reaching out to pull her in. Sierra and Rose positioned themselves so as not to interfere, but still be snuggling against him, giving light kisses to whatever part of him was closest and hands dancing across his skin. "Let me love you."

"Please," she went, following his direction as she propped herself up above him. She needed no more foreplay, already dripping down onto him. All she needed in the world right now was this cock inside her. And when he pulled down on her hips, she got her wish.

"Aaahh," she cried out, her body convulsing as she came purely from the insertion. Kermit couldn't claim to be much better off, his mind already reeling from how warm and soft her insides were. So this was sex. It felt incredible. He planned to stay still, let her get used to the sensation, but Bianca was adamantly opposed to that as she began to try and bounce up and down on him.

"More... more." She had tasted this pleasure. She needed it again. More than that, she needed to make him cum. She'd feel incomplete if he didn't. It was everything to her at the moment.

With her blessing, Kermit took hold of her waist and began to move, forcing her to ride him as he rammed up into her pussy. The first few attempts were particularly awkward, the motions being unfamiliar to them. But it wasn't long before they found their rhythm. Soon, he began to moan from the warmth of her insides, joining in tandem with hers. The two lovers made quite the performance, any number of sounds filling the room with a declaration of their pleasure.

Rose and Sierra had each removed a hand from Kermit's body, unable to stop their need to masturbate as they watched the incredible display before them. They found now jealousy, only desire and love. It seemed this strange relationship might indeed be manageable.

"Bianca," he said, feeling his peak approaching. "I'm going to cum."

"Inside! Inside!" she begged, forming the first coherent words she had made since they began. Kermit, only encouraged by her voice, thrust even harder, making her scream even louder until it finally hit. He came, his hands gripping her tightly as he shot the largest load he had ever had deep inside of her. Bianca cried out as she felt him, the sensation causing her to cum herself again. She had already lost track of how many orgasms he had given her. They stayed still as both caught their breath, unable to move.

"Kermit," she said, able to speak again. "I love you."

"I love you too," he answered, giving her a gentle kiss as she pulled herself off of his cock. Her turn was over. Now she would get to watch her sisters experience that pleasure themselves.

Kermit was in no mood to stop, grabbing Rose in a move that surprised the elder Davis. He turned her around, pushing her into the bed as he took up a position behind her. While she was initially stunned, the idea of being taken like this was more than enough to help her overcome her hesitation.

"Kermit," she purred sweetly, shaking her hips at him. "Will you fuck this dirty girl who thinks of nothing but your cock? And punish her for thinking so badly of you when she first saw you?" She had long dreamt of getting spanked while having sex. This seemed like a perfect way to get exactly that.

Kermit understood what she was asking for. He felt no anger over learning that's what she had first thought. But he'd be happy to play it up if that's what she wanted. With a bit of roughness, her panties were torn away and tossed aside, joining the growing number of abandoned articles of clothing. As he prepared to enter her, Bianca slid up behind him, wrapping her arms around to feel him.

With a thrust, he was inside his second pussy ever. It was similar to Bianca, but different in subtle ways, just like their appearances and how they kissed. And how they screamed. Rose couldn't hold back her voice as he drove into her depths. It felt better than she had ever imagined. But Kermit, knowing she wanted her punishment, didn't even give her the same courtesy of waiting. He was immediately moving into her.

"Ah! Kermit! Wait! I...I...I..." she struggled to speak from the pleasure. It was too good. She couldn't process it all. But before she could say anymore, a hand came down, crashing down onto her butt with a loud spank. Rose came right then and there to mix of pain and pleasure.

"I don't want to wait," he told her as he continued to thrust, truly having been caught up in the moment. He found that he absolutely loved sparking her. The sound of the impact, the feel of her butt, the sensation of her tightening around him, the sense of power that came with it; every part was amazing.

So Kermit continued to plow Rose, sparking her regularly as a way to keep her aroused and cumming, but not hard and fast enough to do real damage. Rose, for her part, was losing her mind. No amount of porn and fantasies could've prepared her for this. It was revelatory.

"Get ready," Kermit growled, taking hold of her as he sped up. Rose realized what was coming and began to move even harder against him, desperate to receive the same reward as Bianca. And when he finally came inside of her, she got to experience the sublime pleasure of having him fill her with his seed. And with her last scream of pleasure, she fell limp. She couldn't even move after feeling all of that.

As Kermit pulled out, he already was looking for Sierra. He needed to show her the same amount of love. With his tunnel vision gone, he was able to see she had taken up a position on the bed. She was completely naked and already soaking the sheets. She was on her back with her arms open, ready to accept all of him.

"Kermit. Make love to me. Please," she asked. She had been patient. She had watched her sisters get fucked and loved every second of it. But now it was her turn. She needed this relief. If she didn't get his cock soon, she didn't now how she could survive.

Kermit was all yo happy to oblige. He moved over to her, placing himself between her legs as her arms wrapped around his neck. Bianca had moved to Rose, cuddling with each other as they prepared to watch the final show.

Kermit was soon inside her, appreciating her wet warmth again. He was starting to tire, so he didn't do so with the same gusto as he had done before. But it seems like Sierra didn't want the same brutal session as Rose. As if reading her mind, he began to move. His thrusts were slower, but more targeted. He let her move with him, closing the distance so the two of them could kiss as their bodies worked to grant the other pleasure.

"Kermit," Sierra said, breaking the kiss so she could speak. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," he said, giving a smile between moans of pleasure.

"We all love you," Bianca added, amazed by how such slow sex could be so hot. She couldn't wait to try it herself.

"We're yours," Rose added, remembering what they had discussed before. "If you ever want any of us, you can have us."

"No matter the time," Bianca clarified.

"Or the place," Sierra finished. Kermit wasn't sure how to respond to that. He had never known what it felt like to be loved, and now he was practically drowning in it. This was what heaven must feel like. So he pulled Bianca over to kiss her. Then Rose. Then Sierra. Then Bianca again. As the fucking continued, he constantly switched between the sisters, each getting all the kisses he could give.

"Sorry, Sierra, I'm about to-" he started to say, Sierra looked up with an enthusiastic nod. For today, responsibilities were to be ignored. She needed to experience this. So for the first time, he picked up the pace. The moans of both got louder until he reached his third climax, filling up the third Davis triplet with his cum.

When Kermit pulled out, he found himself just rolling onto his back. He was exhausted, but oh so satisfied. He didn't think he could ever go back to life without these girls again. And judging by their reactions, none of them could go back to a time without him. As he laid down, they came with him. He was too tired to really pay attention to who was who, but he fell asleep with one girl on each side and one on top of him. It was the nicest sleep he ever had.

—————————

"You're sure you're alright?" Sierra asked, a bit worried about him. The four of them were all dressed again and near the front door. After their nap and another makeout session, he declared that he had to head home. There were things he had to do. Sierra was worried that he may have overextended herself. She knew he wasn't athletic, so maybe three fucks in a row had been too much.

"I told you, I'm fine," he said with a bit of a laugh. He had no problems being fawned over like this. It reminded him that she cared.

"You could stay over," Bianca tried to offer (again), but Kermit shook his head.

"Trust me, if I didn't have any other responsibilities, I'd never leave," he reassured them. Things were still a bit awkward as they figured out how this new relationship worked, but there was one thing that was certain. Everyone was very, very happy.

"Well, you'll need to look into canceling your dorm assignment for college," Rose told her boyfriend.

"Huh?" Kermit asked. The four of them were all going to the same college. Why would he cancel that?

"It'll be much easier if the four of us get our own apartment. Wouldn't you agree?" With that clarification, the other three's faces lit up.

"I don't know what I'm going to end up spending more on. Tuition or condoms," Kermit joked. For Bianca, her eyes lit up like she had just been offered a challenge. With his shoes on and car keys in hand, he stepped up to each of his new lovers, giving each one a kiss goodbye. Then he was gone.

"I miss him already," Sierra complained.

"Me too," chimed in the lovesick youngest.

"Well, if it'll make you feel better, I'm trying to figure out what sort of costumes we can surprise him with next time," Rose told them, once again cheering up the room.

"Nurse."

"Cheerleader."

"CEO."

"Latex yoga instructor."

As the ideas came pouring out, the girls returned to the upper floors, ready to find new ways to please their boyfriend. And as they did, a text was sent to all their phones by their little brother and part time Cupid.

Congratulations. But next time, could you please close the door?