All Comments on 'Breaking Point'

by bumonk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"...when she had finally peaked at 5"11' she..."

Damn, she's tall!

<P>

You do realized the order is not what matters but the symbols, right? According to this, she's eleven feet and five inches tall.

<P>

Yeah, it's a typo, but, whoa, it's a big one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The height screw-up was the least of your problems

This thing is filled with run-on sentences. This is a good example. You wrote it as one sentence. After a quick edit, it's five.

<P>

David moved towards her instinctively, he grabbed both her shoulders, surprising her again, he lifted her up and spun, her blond hair whipping around, she wrapped her legs around him as he pushed her against the wall, he pressed his whole body into her.

<P>

David moved towards her. Instinctively, he grabbed both her shoulders. Surprising her again, he lifted her up and spun, her blond hair whipping around. She wrapped her legs around him as he pushed her against the wall. He pressed his whole body into her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked this story... That inbred moron anonymous needs to go back in the corner and play with his/her self.... If he/she is so smart where are your stories moron... For some reason I cannot get signed on here but will leave my email in case mr./ms moron has anything intelligent to say... go play with yourself!!!!!

dukeofearl@gmx.com Hit me inbred moron

KraevnKraevnalmost 3 years ago

Great story, I loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumonk@bumonk
Thank you to everyone that has followed me, or has put supportive comments on my stories. I know my writing skills are not the best, I'm just someone who enjoys writing and sharing. For those that are interested in the Effy series, so far, goes as follows: Effy and the Forbi...