Breaking Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on my fingers baby," David whispered in her ear.

She had no choice, the pressure building inside her, more than she had ever felt before, the peak was almost painful. Then, instant relief, she screamed as she exploded into her leggings, David pulled his fingers out quick as she squirted, a wet patch instantly spreading across her crotch, she shook and writhed, still held tight by her step dad. She screamed again as David rubbed her clit, she squirted again and again. He watched her face, her cum face animated and beautiful.

David plunged his fingers back into her, she crossed her legs, she was too sensitive for the penetration, squeezing his hand, her cunt did the same on his fingers, contracting and tightening. He felt around inside her gushing pussy as her orgasm started to abate, he kissed her breasts, sucked on her nipples, savouring her moans.

"Holy shit," Annabeth moaned, finally coming to her senses, "that was amazing daddy, that's never happened before." David let her wrists go, Annabeth rubbed them and then grabbed his cock, stroking him. David reached up to Annabeth's face and pushed his fingers into her mouth, making her taste herself, it was all too hot, she needed him in her.

Annabeth pushed him hard onto the couch, he grunted in surprise, she stood in front of him and started to peel her leggings off, she looked down, they were soaked, her crotch stained dark, it ran down her inner thighs. She pulled them down, stepping out of them, she stood tall and naked in front of her step dad, his eyes drinking in her gorgeous lithe body.

David took of his t-shirt as Annabeth straddled his lap, opening her legs right in front of him, her pussy lips swollen and red, her juices leaking out of her, she reached down and positioned the large cock against her, pressing the tip into her opening, David held on to her narrow hips, she pushed down, they both groaned as the cock entered her slickly, her abundant juices easing it in. She took most of it in, letting it fill her up, feeling it press against her cervix, not quite taking it all in. She slid her pussy back up the shaft, starting to slowly ride him, moaning with each rise and fall.

"Feels so good in me daddy," she said, picking up the pace. She leant back, her hands on his thighs, David running his hands all over her body, he couldn't get enough of her young soft skin.

His eyes met their intercourse as she fucked him, her stretched pussy sliding up and down the thick shaft of his cock, her slim body taking him in deep, he imagined it inside her, how it filled her up. He savoured the moment, burning the memory into his mind.

"Oh daddy," Annabeth moaned, the cock in her felt amazing, the fit so perfect inside her, she stared into her step dad's face as she rode him.

"Fuck," he groaned, he wouldn't last long like this, he was caught between desperately wanting to cum and making it last longer, he could last a little bit longer but not much.

After a while it was too much, he had to try and stall it for a little bit. David moved forward, Annabeth sliding deeper onto him and screaming, he picked her up in his lap and gently lay her onto her back on the rug, her legs stretching wide. He pulled out and she groaned, disappointment in her voice, then turning to pleasure as he kissed his way down her body, reaching her spread legs, he plunged his mouth into her, lapping greedily at her juices, his tongue exploring all of her cunt.

Annabeth writhed and groaned, her orgasm building again.

"Fuck me," she demanded, pulling his head up, she wanted to cum with him inside her, he looked up her body. She pulled back and turned over, rising to all fours, her ass sticking back towards him, she looked over her shoulder, "put it back in."

"I won't last long," David said, "you're too hot."

"I don't care," Annabeth said, "just fuck me, and hard" She didn't need long, already riding the last orgasm she didn't need much more stimulation.

David knelt behind her, if she wanted hard then so be it, he thought, he positioned his cock against her with one hand and gripped her hip with the other, and then rammed hard into her, Annabeth screamed in pleasure, almost cumming there and then. David started thrusting aggressively into her, making her groan with every thrust, his pelvis slamming into her firm ass. He wrapped his hand around her thin waist, stared down at her slender back and neck, stretched taut and shimmering with beads of sweat.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Annabeth was screaming, "yes daddy I'm cumming, oh fuck."

Annabeth lost control, her need to cum was desperate, she felt no shame in doing something she knew she loved, she wet her finger in her mouth and reached back, her hand sliding between her bum cheeks, she teased her asshole, wetting the tight hole, before sliding the tip of the finger in. Pushing it as far in as she could.

The effect was instant, Annabeth screamed and orgasmed on her step dad's cock, her pussy flooded with her juices, her body shook again, pleasure assaulting her senses as David continued to pummel into her.

It was all too much for David, the finger in Annabeth's ass, the tight cunt squeezing his cock, he orgasmed with her, groaning loudly as he ejaculated again inside his daughter. He thrust into her with every squirt, forcing his cum deep inside her, gripping her hips hard.

Annabeth groaned with each thrust, the cum filling her inside, the finger still pushed inside her anal cavity. As David stopped thrusting, his cock still twitching inside her, she removed her finger, missing the empty feeling it left behind. She waited, still enjoying the end of her own orgasm as David finished emptying his load. When he was done she slid off his cock, cum slopped out of her onto the rug, a long string of cum hung from her opening before joining the rest. She collapsed onto the rug, turning, as David lowered himself next to her.

They lay side by side, panting, recovering from their exertions, both content and happy for a few minutes before they had to face the reality again.

"What now?" David said, breaking the moment.

Annabeth thought. "That's up to you," she finally said, "I know how I feel, I want you David."

"I want you too," David said, "I'll do whatever needs to be done. I'll speak to your mum when she gets back, move out, then see what happens."

Annabeth turned onto her side and wrapped her slender leg around him, she kissed him, he responded.

"Let's enjoy this weekend first," Annabeth said smiling, "still lots of time to have fun."

"Too right," David said, his hand running over her thigh.

The End,

Thank you for reading.

12