Breaking Rocks

Story Info
A pleasure filled threesome with you and your wife.
4.5k words
4.68
7.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are over 18 and are consenting adults. I originally wrote this for a married couple I was talking to at the time. Nothing ever occurred from such relationship, but if anything would have, this is the ideal. I started talking to them through another social media, where my user is rocky_balboner, hence the title.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The food was good, that's not why I wasn't eating. The atmosphere, too, was pristine. Almost as if you planned everything down to the T, to make this night perfect for us. All three of us. This isn't the first time we've met, but it is the first time that we all are aware of what is going to be occurring after dinner, too. We've all talked about it, too, who wants to be fucked first, who wants to eat the other person's pussy first, you know. The usual for threesomes. At a mere glance at your wife, I can tell she is wet judging by the way she blushes when she makes eye contact with either of us or by the way she hasn't stop grinding her thighs together, as though she needs more friction. Not that I blame her. I agreed to no sexually activities for a week before our meet up, no matter how much you all teased me.

Audio videos of you fucking her, narrating how she feels on your dick, hearing her whimpers as you rearrange her insides, by the end I was ready to combust. Her and I? We were noticeably turned on and ready. You, however, were cool a cucumber as though two women desperate for your dick was a usual Saturday night. I have no idea how you didn't feel pressured with the two of us having sex with our eyes and our anticipation for the night ahead. Judging by your occasional smirk whenever you locked eyes with one of us, you were well aware of how ready we really are. The most either of us could say was how beautiful we found the other and how excited we both were for tonight. Taking pity on your wife and I, after a good hour and a half of a "dinner" that didn't include any eating, you called for the check.

After a fight to pay the check, in which I lost with no dignity-I fully expect my ass to be reddened at some point tonight-the next hurdle in starting the evening's activities would be the seating arrangement in the car. I was a fan of getting to taste your wife's pussy, but I was also a fan of throating your dick on the way. I also would've loved watching the two of you masturbate each other in the rearview as I drove. Tough decisions but I wasn't the one in charge tonight. The rearview mirror was at the perfect angle for your wife to see the absolute mess I was making in sucking your dick. She was able to see the hand your hand fisted in my hair, controlling my rhythm, forcing me down further, before allowing me to come up for a second of air. There was no loud music, either, which allowed her to hear the erotic sounds of you fucking my throat, I wasn't in charge of this blowjob, not in the slightest, and I wasn't complaining. Prior to meeting up, my desires to be completely owned, to be nothing but a fuckdoll there for pleasure were discussed, multiple times. When you pulled my hair, hard, to get me off your dick and onto your balls, my pussy gushed and your wife let out a very audible moan. There was no question if I liked rough or not, and you were going to take full advantage of it.

The car ride had to have been about 20 minutes to the hotel, not that I was able to count much, in which I spent with my mouth either around your cock or your balls. Although you didn't cum, god knows how, I was still able to get a taste of your precum and it was worth being your cumslut for however long you would have me. When we finally arrived and parked, I didn't want to let go of your dick. After a few pulls of my hair and a couple of smacks on my ass, I reluctantly withdrew and took your wife's hand in help to exit the car. I kept ahold of her hand after I fully emerged, only to pull her close to me to kiss her, share the flavor of your dick and balls with her. We were in a somewhat private parking structure, so when I started to grope her breasts and grab her ass as we sucked each other tongue's, there were no witnesses other than you. Not that you were complaining. By the time you grabbed our chins to stop us, my hands had started to move up her dress and she was kneading my breasts. The pout we both gave you for stopping us made you chuckle unapologetically.

"We aren't inviting anyone else to our evening tonight ladies. I already checked in earlier, we are a corner room on the top floor. Now move your pretty asses. I don't want to wait another second," you commanded us. Seeing as how we both had a voice kink, one that your voice hit in just the right spot, there were no arguments from either of us. Your wife and I weren't allowed to stand next to each other in the elevator, nor were we allowed to touch you. When we whined, too, a simple look was all it took for us to be quiet and left to our fidgeting. By the time the elevator arrived at the top floor, a mere five floors, it felt like we had been waiting an eternity. The amount of pussy juice dripping down my thighs was almost comical, if not a tad humiliating. Not wanting to get another look, no matter how much the dom in you turned us on, we followed you to our room.

Upon entry, it didn't seem like this room was about to see a whole bunch of debauchery. The innocent looking duffle bags, one from each of us, all sat near the wall. Another smaller one sat on top, just inviting me to open and explore what all you had planned. Not that I would. After we all entered and the door shut behind us, the nerves finally showed. We had all been anticipating this for weeks now, if not months. Now that it was finally time, we weren't too sure where to start. At least your wife and I were, you just thought it was a bit funny at how we couldn't keep our hands off of each other and now we can't meet each other's eyelines without blushing. A problem which you quickly took care of.

Grabbing me by the throat, you tasted your wife on my lips before telling me to go kiss her until you said otherwise, but no getting each other off, only light touching. Doing as you said, I nervously approached your wife, staring at the floor the whole time. It wasn't until she grabbed my hips to pull me closer, did I look up. Only I found her lips descending on mine, gently kissing me, until we were both making love to each other's mouths as though they were each other's pussies. Our hands were touching, feeling, stroking each other, except for our pussies, until we heard you tell us to strip each other. We took no time to listen to that command. Slowly but surely every article of clothing was stripped, revealing our naked bodies to each other. To you, too, not that we noticed you were looking. You encouraged us towards the rather large bed in the middle of the hotel room and still fondling each other we made our way to the middle.

Following behind us, you gripped each of our hips to position us for our asses to be towards the ceiling allowing you direct access to both of our holes. You direct a kiss to each of our pussies before dribbling lube onto our asses. Although we are no longer making out, both of us enjoying the light teasing touches from you as you spread around the lube, we certainly admiring each other's bodies. After a few moments of light touches, you slowly pushed in a butt plug to each of us, my ass getting the bigger one. As we panted and moaned together, you repositioned our bodies again. Dragging my hips back and over until I was directly behind your wife's pussy and ass, before pushing me up into them, giving me an unspoken message to make her scream and to fulfill my dream of diving into deep into her pussy. I wasn't entirely sure what you were up to behind me, my ass still in the air, giving you all the access you could ever need to be as mean as you want. It isn't until I feel the vibrating on my ass and from your wife's do I realize that the butt plug is a vibrator. Judging by the moan your wife gave out simultaneously with me, she didn't either. I felt you feel how wet I am, followed by an evil chuckle, before you pushed in another toy into my pussy which soon started vibrating as well.

I saw you leave from behind me to put your phone, and the remote, down, before coming back behind me and forcefully flipping me onto my back; your wife now able to sit her pussy on my face. The pattern you set with the remote doing its job, working me up even further as I felt you climb on the bed. Pausing from drinking your wife's pussy up, I see you come close enough for your dick to be directly over my face and your wife's pussy. Kneeling down, you allowed the tip of your dick to briefly brush against my lips before guiding it into your wife. Our positions allowing me a close visual of how much you stretch her pussy, how wet she sounds as you enter her, how good your balls feel as they rest against my face as you sink all the way into her. I stick my tongue out to lick your balls as you both enjoy the feel of home with each other. Once you started to thrust, I would move my mouth from your balls, to the bit of shaft that I could get to between thrusts, to her clit. I was savoring the taste of your coupling, obsessed with it almost enough to ignore the throb between my legs as the pattern you set is doing nothing more that tease me.

Once your wife started moaning more often and I could see how tight she got on your dick, I sealed my lips around her clit and sucked, flicking my tongue against the nub full of nerves. I could feel her juices stream past my lips to stream down my neck, making a mess on the bed. The first one of the night. You thrusted a few more times, prolonging her orgasm, before withdrawing leading me to lose my suction on her clit in favor of cleaning her delicious juices off of your dick. You reluctantly pull from my mouth, waving your finger at me. Before instructing me to go sit on your wife's face while you come off of the edge, when you see me try to get your dick back into my mouth.

Unsteadily, I rise up on my knees towards your wife's face. Her having collapsed on her back after her orgasm. Meeting her eyes, I swing a leg over, baring my sopping wet pussy for her eyes to feast on. I see her chest inhale as she smells my sex, how turned on I've gotten being teased watching you fuck her. I feel her hands come up to grip my hips to pull my pussy down until I feel her lips and tongue eat me out, tentatively at first before eating my cunt like it is the best dessert she's ever had. Soon I find myself grinding down into her mouth, my back arching as I fall off of the edge. My moans soon turn to whimpers as she doesn't let up, rolling my orgasm into another, albeit smaller one. Soon her frantic licks and sucks turn into a gentle lapping, enjoying the taste of my cunt.

Even more unsteadily, I rise off of her face, to fall unsteadily on my back next to her. Both of us breathing hard, our faces both coated with each other's cum. Meeting each other's eyes, we simultaneously move forward to connect our lips. A moan falling out me at the familiar taste of my cum. Once we have gotten out fill for one another, both plugs still teasingly vibrating in us, including the one in my pussy, both of us look at you, where you are slowly stroking your cock watching us enjoy each other. With an increasingly familiar smirk, you order us around, ending up in a 69 position with my holes facing you, at the perfect height for you to use me as you deem fit on my hands and knees. Not yet delving into her pussy, I see you go to the side table where you placed your phone, only for the vibrations to stop shortly after. Only the after affects and vibrations remain.

Coming back around, you pull out both of my plugs, leaving me to feel completely empty. At my whimper, you spank my ass a few times, followed by a command to be patient. I hear a few rummaging sounds before a hand on my ass, this time softer, opening me up. Another plug, this one just big enough to stretch me out to better take your cock, is slowly pushed into me. I let out a slow and low moan as it is fully inserted inside of my ass. I whimper as you teasingly pull it out and push it back in. You finish teasing me and run your fingers down from the plug to my pussy before remarking how much of a needy mess your fuckdoll is. I feel one and then two fingers push inside my pussy, slowly, testing my tightness, before violently thrusting your fingers, arching them too, until I'm screaming and dripping on your wife's face. Just before I'm about to tip over the edge, you pull your fingers out and I hear as you feed your wife them. At my long and pitiful protest, you simply told me to not be greedy, that it is your turn. Followed by a steady and forceful thrust into your fuckdoll's needy pussy with your thick cock. A long groan escapes both of us, we have been teasing ourselves and each other for far too long.

After a week of no playing, not even fingers in my cunt, your dick is a tight fit, more than usual. Feeling a bit of a stretch each time you sink balls deep. Plus the licks and sucks of your wife on my clit as she switched between us, leads me right back up to the edge. Feeling me start to tighten even more around you, leads to you telling your wife to focus on your balls and ass. I'm not going to be the next one to cum no matter how much I beg. Teetering on the edge, I'm begging you to fill me with your seed, to plant your baby inside me, make your baby making whore. I need to feel your cum inside of me. Your steady thrusts turn into hard, abusing thrusts as you get closer and closer to filling my pussy with your cum. My attempts to focus on eating your wife's pussy are long forgotten, my head too full of being used like a fuckdoll to think of anything other than cumming and feeling your cum fill me up. I feel her scoot up more to focus on your ass or your balls with her mouth, when I feel her hands move to cup your balls, I got my answer.

Finally, after what feels like hours, you tell her to focus on my clit again, you want me to be ready to cum in ten seconds. Counting down, with each number a forceful thrust, I feel myself starting to tip over the edge. When you finally hit one, and I feel a sudden warmth fill my pussy along with your voice telling me how I was such a good little slut to take all of you, I tip over with no return. Vaguely, I feel the multiple gushes rush out of my pussy to land on your wife, and I hear you cuss with how tight I got. I feel you softening, too, as you keep thrusting to further my orgasm until I'm shaking so bad I can barely hold myself up. I somehow manage, likely with help, to climb off of your wife to crash onto the bed next to her, legs splayed open displaying my well used pussy. I'm still trying to catch my breath as your wife sits up and asks how is fucking who for round two.

When she makes a grab for your glistening dick, you give out a chuckle before remarking about how you have a fuckdoll's ass to cum into next, before guiding it to her open mouth.

After a pee break, in which I tried and failed to get you to fulfill even more of my fantasies, we all reconvened in the main hotel room. Gloriously naked and still plugged, I was taking every moment I could to feast my eyes on your and your wife's naked bodies. To fix the slight lull and for my enjoyment, I told you two to kiss and fondle. Blissfully listening to me, you did just that. Making it a show solely for me as you bent to make love to her mouth as your hands slowly slid did down her breasts, briefly pinching her nipples, to her pussy. Minus her slight gasp at your pinch, she was totally focused on the magic your tongue was performing in her mouth. The taste of our pussies unfortunately gone from each other's mouths, something that will hopefully soon be rectified. I'm more than enjoying the sight of the two of you, the love you both feel for each other more than apparent in the way he makes love to your mouth, the way he strokes your pussy, the way you hold onto his forearms.

Being more than okay with the voyeur that I had become, I made myself comfortable on the bed. On my back, with an elbow under me so I don't miss the show, I reach the other hand to leisurely stroke and play with my pussy. Whether it is from the almost loud noise I make with how wet I am or some other spidey-dom sense you may have, you peek one eye open to spy me sitting on the bed. Slowing withdrawing you hand from her pussy, you bring it up your mouths where you both slowly savor the deliciousness of your wife's sex. Once your hand is fully clean, you use your thumb and forefinger to grasp her chin, slowing down your kiss before coming to a complete stop. After a few pecks, her eyes open only to see you watching me, as I use my fingers to bring myself pleasure. Nodding in my direction, you both simultaneously turn and prowl towards me.

Bringing my hand up to my mouth, I make an obvious show of licking my juices off of my fingers, before I lay all the way back and open my legs in invitation. I wasn't entirely sure what you both planned, but I was more than ready to find out. You both get to in between my legs at the same time, only your wife bends towards my pussy while you push my legs higher for her. As I feel her start to lick my pussy, savoring the taste of the mess that you both caused, I also feel one of her hands start of manipulate the plug in my ass. Your hands tighten their grip on my legs when my hips start to jump in attempt to chase after your wife's mouth. Breathing heavily, I look to see her licking her lips before I feel the steady tug of the plug being pulled from my ass. Whimpering at how empty my ass is, I hear you tell me be a good girl and be patient, my ass will be full soon enough.

Your wife leaves from between my legs, setting the plug on the nightstand, before climbing over my face, her body facing you with my arms stuck next to my side. Meeting my eyes as a check in, which she definitely gets the green light for, I close my eyes and stick out my tongue, waiting for her divine taste to meet my tastebuds. At your chuckle, I realize she didn't descend quite quickly enough for you to not see my readiness to accept her arousal. Opening my eyes quickly enough to shoot you a wink, I grasp her hips and pull her all the way down. While I was caught up in her pussy, I realized that you had switched grips on my legs, with you now spreading my ass cheeks as she supports my legs. Wiggling my ass in a plea for you to hurry up, all I get is a smack on my ass. I feel your fingers leave a moment before coming back to my ass slippery and a tad bit cold. I yelp around your wife's pussy as you spear my ass with three of your fingers. Letting me adjust for a brief moment before you continuously pound your fingers into my ass, my concentration in tasting your wife faltering. She takes the initiative and grinds on my face for her pleasure, allowing me to breathe for a few moments every couple of grinds of her pussy on my face.

Nearing my orgasm, I attempt a whine when you suddenly stop playing with my ass, only for my whine to be completely smothered. Without the simulation of your fingers in my ass, I focus back on your wife, noticing that her movements are faltering. I take the opportunity to pull my arms out and grasp her hips, helping her continue her momentum. My tongue is licking up every bit of her juices in between flicking against her clit and inside her pussy. She is shaking, trying to contain her orgasm, trying to be a good girl for you.

"Cum on her face, little dove," I hear before my face is absolutely flooded and my ass is suddenly very full of your dick. My moans are muffled as you pound into my ass. Your wife collapses to the side turning so we are facing each other, still a tad shaky, she meets my lips in a deep kiss. No doubt able to taste herself on me. I go all in, giving you a show. In sync, we start to fondle each other's breasts, still enjoying each other. I feel both of my legs being moved to the side, with you still inside my ass, before you absolutely ruin my ass. Unable to focus on your wife anymore, I succumb to the pleasure, intensifying when your wife moves her hands from my breasts to my clit, occasionally dipping a finger into my pussy.

12