Breaking Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't take long until I am the one shaking, holding my orgasm at bay with everything I got. The stimulation of your married cock in my ass as your wife plays with my pussy, occasionally laying kissed on my upper body. You and her share some kind of a look, before moving simultaneously. Making me thing, in hindsight, that you both had a plan. Your wife leaves my pussy alone, instead bringing up a clean hand to stroke my hair and the hand with my juices on to my lips. You, on the other hand, pull out a vibrator, meeting my eyes before you turn it on.

"You can cum my little slut. Cum as many times as you can. Make a complete mess of me," you tell me as you slow down just a tad to establish the perfect place for the vibrator. Once you find the perfect spot, you apply the perfect pressure before going back to nailing my ass. Fucking me as if you are trying to completely break me. It doesn't take more than ten seconds before I'm screaming my first release. My entire body shaking in pleasure. "That's a good little cum slut."

I try to tell you I'm too sensitive, that I need a break. That I can't cum again, but I can't get any sensical words out of my mouth, only gasps and moans. An occasional "Fuck."

I hear an evil laugh, before you turn the vibrator up higher, followed by your wife pinching and pulling at my nipples. I feel myself gush, soaking both of us, as I cum again. Not breaking from your thrusts, you continue to praise me for being your needy little slut. Degrading me in just the right ways as my second orgasm rolls into a third. Leaving me unable to do much more than to beg for your cum in my ass.

You start to slow your thrusts, less rhythmic, deeper though. I feel your warmth shoot into me, as you let out a deep groan, as you shoot your load into my ass. Allowing yourself to fall next to me, opposite of your wife, as your dick starts to soften in my ass.

"How did it feel," your wife asks. Neither of us are able to put together enough words, something she has to understand as she isn't offended by the grunt and soft moan she got from each of us.

After a few moments of regulating our breath, your cock fully softens, allowing your cum to dribble out of my ass. Further making a mess of the bed. I slowly stretch, allowing my back to come off the bed, and my legs to fully extend. I slowly sit up, a soft moan escaping me. Debating my options, the lethargy I feel, and the mess I'm sitting in, I crawl over your wife's body. Pausing a moment to stop for a gentle kiss and an invitation to join me in the shower, before I continue to standing. Offering you a wink when I meet your eyes, I offer a hand to your wife as she gets out of bed to follow me.

"We'll be back in a moment, why don't you rest your old man bones while I clean up your wife? Can see what other trouble we can get into when we come back. I'm thinking you can lay back and relax while we do the hard work."

Your wife was very happy to allow me to clean her with my mouth as we make evil plans; something along the lines of her on your dick with my pussy suffocating you. Guess you'll have to find out.

12