Breaking Sam

Story Info
Sam went camping with friends, but when Ray appeared, Sam fe.
5k words
4.49
10.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking Sam

By Simon Peter

Feeling a bit dizzy in the head and queasy in the tummy, I decided to leave the group of us around the campfire and to lie down in my tent. There were four of us, out for a one-week camping trip during summer break. It was mid-June and the balmy evenings were the best part of our trip. We built a fire every evening, although the weather was not that chilly but the fire made the whole atmosphere more outdoors and rugged, and we drank some beer or wine as we munched on pizzas and snacks and nuts.

This evening we were joined by a fifth, Ray. Ray was the boyfriend of one of our group's sister. Joe's sister was two years younger than him, but Ray was around our age, 22-23. That said, Ray was an Adonis. Myriam, Joe's sister, was ugly. Damn! Let me explain a little bit.

Ray was around 2 meters tall with an athletic build without the muscly look. He had dirty blond hair, longish, that fell over his forehead almost down to his almost-touching eyebrows, which made him younger and cuter, if that was possible, than he actually was. His green eyes were intense, his nose Greek, his chin squarish, his light beard trimmed. More interestingly, his crotch! He invariably wore low-hanging tight jeans or wide-legged shorts half-way down his thighs which were moderately hairy, more like downy, and overly hairy legs. The jeans contoured his package beautifully, hinting at a good-sized tool, tucked teasingly inside. But the shorts! Oh the shorts! Apparently, Ray went freeball with the shorts. There is no way to honestly and graphically describe how his penis and testicles shifted and bulged and outlined as he moved around or sat down on a rock or leaned against a tree.

On the other hand, Myriam was a troll. Not only her thick bottom-glass glasses, but her disproportionate body measures made her look awful, with small breasts, almost non-existent, and wide hips, as if she had given birth to a dozen children. She was also shorter than Ray by at least half a meter! We always joked about this Ray-Myriam mismatch and teased our friend Joe about it. How could she have hooked such a hot, sexy guy was beyond our comprehension or sense or logic.

And of course, I was in love with Ray the minute I laid eyes on him. I waited eagerly for Myriam and Ray to come over during the day and sometimes in the evening and visit with us, always wishing that he would be wearing his shorts, freeballing. I hated Myriam. My glances at Ray's hot face and erotic crotch were furtive and few, since I didn't want any of my friends to know that I was attracted to guys. Hell, I was fascinated, engrossed, captivated, and whatever synonyms you might come up with, by Ray.

Slowly so as not to trip and fall, giving Ray's crotch a last glance, I unsteadily walked into my tent and lay down, taking a fetal position. I started to cry. I felt so miserable, not only because of my low tolerance to alcohol -- all I had was two cups of wine--but my infatuation towards my friend's sister's boyfriend. How pitiful was that? I cried and hated Myriam. Did she kiss Ray's lips with tongue or did she just slobbered on them like a horny bitch? Did she suck his cock? Had he fucked her? What was he like naked? I cried silently, hugging my knees into my chest.

The flap of my tent lifted. Ray slid in.

"Hey, Sam, you asleep?" he whispered.

My whole body shook, earthquake shaking. I could feel his breath on my face, he was that close!

"Nu-uh," I managed to utter.

"Myriam left early and I think I had too much wine. Can I just... just lie down for a while before I drive home? Joe said it was ok with them if it's ok with you."

Oh Ray, Ray, you can lie down and up and over and into... Oh, you can do anything with me, I shivered.

"Uhuh," was all I could say.

Ray slid under the blanket behind me. I kept my fetal position, aware that my butt was sticking out towards him. If I had been Myriam, I was thinking as I tried hard to control my body shivers, Ray would have wrapped his arm around me and hugged me and spooned me and grinded on me. Oh! Life! I sobbed.

"You ok, buddy," Ray whispered into my ear. I shook violently, uncontrollably. I couldn't answer, knowing that if I opened my mouth I wouldn't be able to stop myself from screaming.

I shuddered as I felt Ray's hand on my shoulder. "What's the matter, Sam? Shall I leave? Did I bother you, man?"

Oh how sweet that voice, how tender that touch on my shoulder. Oh, Ray little did you know.

"No, Ray. F...f...fine. No. S...s...tay," I muttered

Oh, stay for eternity Ray.

There was silence inside the tent against the boisterous laughter from my three friends outside around the fire, drinking and munching.

As my shivering settled, I closed my eyes, reveling in Ray's proximity. His beautiful, sexy crotch was inches away from my butt. How I would have that pressed against my butt cheeks. I would die.

To be honest, other than some handjobs and one blowjob with guys back in high school, my sexual experience was next to nothing, if you exclude the porn and the masturbation. I fantasized a lot. I did some sex chats with men online. I even had a few phone sex bouts. But all of that had ended with jacking off.

It was probably 5 minutes later that I felt that Ray's breathing took a steady rhythm. Fuck! He was falling asleep. Instead of making love to me! Fuck! I cried again.

Then came the poke. Yes, the poke. At my ass. My butt cheek. Ray must have moved closer as he slept. I couldn't resist it. I inched backward into him. His arm wrapped my waist as he pressed on me, moving closer; his breathing tickled the side of my neck. I shivered. I could feel his erection through the clothing, his shorts and my briefs. It throbbed. My butt cheeks burned. My hole twitched. My cock sprang out. My breathing came out short and haggard. Ray started to hump my butt, slowly, pressing more as his hand moved up to caress my nipples. I covered my mouth to stifle my moans. He squeezed, grinded, squeezed, gave out a low moan that sounded something like "Myriam baby" which I was hoping should have been "Sam my lover"!

This lasted for about eternity, or more like a fraction of a fraction of a second, since I couldn't, wouldn't, be able to tell time, the state I was in. Suddenly, an intake of breath, a quick removal of fingers from my tits, an emptiness at my butt.

"Oh, fuck, bro," Ray whispered, quickly turning over onto his back, tenting the blanket covering us. "I didn't mean... I... sorta nodded for a while... fuck, Sam, I was humpin you!"

I stifled my snickers, also flipping onto my back, also bulging the blanket. "You were, Ray," I managed to say.

"I'm so sorry, Sam. Really, buddy," he sweetly muttered. "Fuck. I'm so horny."

"I can tell," I smirked, hoping that he wouldn't see my face in the dimness in the tent.

Ray reached under the blanket and started to stroke his dick. My eyes stretched open as wide as they could as I watched the blanket going up and down. Ray was breathing heavily and fast as he worked his cock. Without even thinking, I pulled the blanket off. Ray had had his cock out of his shorts and was fisting it.

Also without thinking, as if having its own will, my hand snaked over and pried his hand away, gripping his cock shaft in my palm. Ray's whole body tensed. My whole body shivered.

"Sam," he mumbled, trying to keep his voice down, glancing at the tent's flap. "What the fuck?"

"Relax, Ray," I mumbled back. "That's what friends are for."

I was surprised when he snickered at what I said and let me stroke him. He cummed inside my palm. Oh, it was so, so delicious. I gave my Ray a fierce eruption, my Ray, and yes, Myriam, eat your heart out. I had Ray fuck my hand.

When he finished squirting and started to settle he reached down to remove my hand still gripping his beautiful cock, getting limp. He quickly got up and tucked his cock inside his shorts; and sure enough, he was freeballing, and I guessed right. Without saying a word, Ray stumbled out of the tent to join my other friends. Silently. Not a word. I jacked him off, and he didn't even say thank you. Oh. I turned back into my fetal position and cried.

About a half hour or so later, I got up and went out. Ray had left. I stayed for five minutes, then crawled back to my tent, cried, feeling the palm of my hand tingle. I smelled it. Yes, it smelled of him and his semen. I will never wash my hands, ever! I went to sleep.

The following day, Myriam and Ray didn't visit. Oh, well. I thought. At least I got to feel his man cock. I could tell that Ray was hung. I was able to move my fist up and down 4 or 5 inches at least. With the couple of inches inside my fist, Ray's cock must have measured at least 8 inches or more. And it was thick. My palm was tingling crazily. I remember that my fingers and thumb never touched when I fisted his shaft. I simulated holding something, like a soda bottle of a beer can. Fuck! That must have been really thick. My whole body shook. My God. Ray was fucking HUNG! And I brought him to orgasm. And he hadn't been asleep when I did it. When he was humping me, I felt the hardness, steel hard, against my butt, but not the actual size. My hand tingled!

It was two evenings later when Ray appeared alone, holding a six-pack of beer.

"Myriam is down with a cold or something. I thought a six-pack would fill her place," he snickered.

Oh, how I loved him, glancing at his shorts crotch, visualizing the beautiful package inside that I held in my hand and stroked and had him ejaculate, filling my palm with his hot seed.

Ray never looked at me directly. He glanced over a few times. He caught me glancing at him, and there was a quick, furtive wink, or so I thought. Two beers later, Ray moved to sit on a log right next to me. My heart sank. What was he trying to do to me? Ok, so I jerked him off. So, guys do that, don't they? Maybe not. But I had, and I bet he loved it. He hadn't pulled away or pushed my hand off of him. He fucking cummed like a fucking geyser!

"Hey Sam," he whispered to me. "I liked it."

What? WHAT? Was the fucker outing me to my friends?

I ignored his remark and slightly moved away from him, although every nerve in my body was screaming for me to grab him and kiss him and pull his cock out and hold it, stroke, suck on it, swallow it, guide it into my hole, push it inside me, ride it, make it cum and cum and cum forever. My body shivered. My hand tingled.

Joe yawned. "I guess I'm gonna turn in, guys. Ray, are you driving back? You've had a couple of beers and some wine, dude. Myriam would kill me if I something happens to you, man."

"Naaah," Ray said, in his most beautiful sexiest voice I had ever heard. "I'm awllright."

Somehow, the word came out a bit funny. Joe laughed.

"Listen, buddy. I think you should bunk with us tonight."

"O...okay," came the sloppy answer from Ray's sexy lips. "I can bunk with Sam?" It came out a bit like "sham"!

The four of us laughed, although mine was more of a lustful laugh, I felt.

"Ok with you, Sam? Ray snores," Joe said.

"Yeah, I guess," I croaked, my hand's tingling was killing me.

Ray and I slipped into my tent. He stripped. Naked. Slid next to me.

"You always sleep with your whities on?" he whispered.

I pulled off my undies, thinking that I had never slept without underwear or pajama bottoms. It felt funny.

As we got under my blanket, we realized that it wouldn't cover both of us unless we squeezed together. So, naturally, we squeezed together. Ray turned sideways, and I felt his dick at my hip.

"You don't mind, Sam?" Ray said into my ear. I felt his penis start to grow.

I turned my head to look into his eyes. I couldn't see much in the darkness, but I could see the glittering pupils that sent electric shocks up and down my naked body.

"It was better than when Myriam does it, Sam," Ray insisted.

I moaned.

"I lied," he whispered.

"Huh?"

"I'm not drunk. I acted as if I was," he giggled.

My face drew a question mark. What was he talking about?

"I wanted to bunk with you, Sam. I wanted to sleep with you."

Ray stared to hump my hip, slowly. His hand snaked to my nipples.

"Sam," he snickered. "I bet your tits are bigger than Myriam's."

I started, not expecting this, but loving the feeling of his erection against my skin. There was some wetness, too, so I thought that he was beginning to pre-jizz on me.

"Ray, I'm not your girlfriend."

"But, Sam, you can be my boyfriend. Can't you?" His prodding was more insistent.

I mumbled something. I was dying to tell him yes. I needed to be his boyfriend. I needed that desperately.

I felt his arms turning me onto my side, and his front pressing on my back, his erection throbbing against the small of my back, his breaths warming my nape, sending shivers throughout my body.

"Sam, I like you a lot. You're... different."

"Different?"

"Yeah. I mean you're not a chick," --a CHICK?... "And you're not a guy-guy," he continued lamely.

A GUY-GUY? What the fuck was that all about?

I tried to turn around but his arm kept me on my side and I felt his cock slip down and between my thighs.

Ray moaned as he rubbed in and out of my thighs. His cock felt so hard and so thick that I almost swooned as I pressed my thighs together around it, feeling it pulsating, alive, and rock hard. His fingers played, no orchestrated, symphonies on my nipples.

"Ray, oh. Ray," I moaned.

"Yeah, buddy. Fuck, Sam, this is so... Oh my God," Ray groaned, "so hot."

I pulled away. I was dying to remain in his arms and feel his cock between my thighs. But I wanted to see him naked. All of him. His body. And his cock.

"What...?" Ray muttered. "Sam, please, bro, I need to do this, man."

I pulled the blanket off of him and lifted the flap of the tent open. Moonlight streamed in and revealed Ray's naked body to me. Was I dreaming? His body shone with a silver sheen. His chest had a dark patch of hair in the middle, narrowing down to a trail of hair, thickening back to a black curly bush around the biggest cock I have ever laid my eyes on. Not that I have actually seen many man cocks in real. But even in porn, and I had seen a lot of that, Ray's was the king. My quick measurement was 10 inches. Unbelievably formed. Cut. Mushroomed with a thick knob. Thick all the way down to the base. Lying on his back, Ray had his cock hard and plastered onto his belly, reaching a couple of inches above his belly button. His slit looked big reaching back and already glistening under the moon light.

I moaned.

Straddling his thighs, I bent over and kissed the tip of his under-ridge. Ray grunted.

"Shhh. Fuck Ray," I hissed, glancing at the tent opening.

"Sam. This is... incredible. Do it again, buddy."

I kissed the under-knob again and this time flicked the tip of my tongue at it. Ray groaned and squirmed.

"Do it one more time, Sam," came his mumble mixed with the thunder in my ears, "and I will lose my nuts."

I snickered and pulled my tongue up onto his abs following the trail, to his nipples that hardened under my sucking lips. I licked further up to his neck. My naked body was now sliding on top of him as I reached his mouth and pressed my lips on his. My cock was pressed against his abs, and I could feel his erection between my upper thighs, the incredibly thick length inside my crack and his throbbing knob at my hole.

We kissed. Ray was hungry for me, I could tell. His kissing was eager and needy. I felt him thrusting up and down my ass and I moaned inside his mouth. Both his arms were around my waist holding me tight on top of him. I hated letting go of his sweet lips, but I needed his cock. I slid down his chiseled body, inhaling the scent of his chest hair down his rippled abs to his cock. Fisting it to pry it away from his belly, I wrapped my lips around the head pressing them around the ridge. Then I went crazy on his cock.

I bobbed. Sucked. Swallowed. Gagged and choked and swallowed. Down and down. Choked some more. Further down. It seemed to me that his shaft would never end as I swallowed more and more hard man pole. My jaws screaming. My throat burning. Swallowed even more. Finally, my nose buried inside his thick pubes. Heaven. Choking and gagging and sucking I stayed buried onto his huge cock feeling the head reaching down through my throat and down to my fucking stomach. And his man scent invading my nostrils as it buried inside his thick pubic hair.

This was how I wanted to die, deep throating Ray. Ray erupted, choking me even more. Dared I let go? Never. Oh, never. I swallowed, gagging and choking, but I couldn't take all of the man load that Ray was erupting in my mouth. Cum seeped out and I felt it dribble onto my chin and down onto his pubes and balls. I kept sucking pulling back a little to be able to taste his seed. He kept squirting and I kept sucking and swallowing.

Finally, it was over. I was chewing on Ray's softening rod, still choking me.

"Fuck, Sam," Ray grunted. "The fuckin hottest head. Fuck."

Letting go of his cock, regretfully, I slid on top of him and kissed him, his cum swapped from my mouth into his. He started to try to move away, but he gave in as I pressed on him.

"Tastes good, huh?" I snickered.

"Damn!" he exclaimed. "Never thought of tasting my jizz, bro."

I rubbed up and down his abs and it took me less than one minute of rubbing and slobbering on his mouth to lose my nut between our pressed chests.

We lay next to each other, panting, spent, his arm under my head, my face almost buried in his pit, taking in the man scent, the beautiful Ray scent, still tasting his tangy man sperm.

"So, Sam, you're gay!"

It wasn't a question. Ray declared it as a statement.

I froze. I wasn't ready to come out. I didn't know if I would ever be ready. But now, Ray knew. He would tell Myriam. Myriam would tell her brother. Joe would tell the whole gang. Sam the queer. Sam the faggot!

I started to cry. I couldn't help it. I shook, snuggling even closer onto Ray's naked body. Whimpering like a fucking teenage girl.

Ray hugged me. "Shh, Sam. Come on, buddy. Don't! It's just you and me, ok? I broke up with Myriam."

That brought my crying to a sudden stop. I looked up into his crazily beautiful green eyes. "Huh?"

Ray smiled, a bit sadly, I thought.

"After you... I mean... after we... you jerked me off, Sam, oh fuck. Sam," he pulled me closer, tighter, almost suffocating me. "Sam, I fucking fell for you. It wasn't fair to Myriam. Oh, man. I thought about it those couple of days and I felt I wanted to be with you, Sam. Yeah. I needed to be with you. I fucking loved the way it felt, being with you, holding you, humping into you. I had noticed you glance at me before and I... I was attracted to you. It was a first for me, you know..."

I listened, too scared even to breathe, his scent filling my nostrils.

"I love you, Sam," Ray whimpered.

I was amazed. This guy had balls. He had confessed to me, outed to me. I knew he had hot and full and fuzzy balls, but I marveled at his courage. He started to erect as he turned towards me still hugging me. We pressed on each other and kissed and cried, tears salty as we swapped tongues.

"Oh, Ray, you have no idea," I breathed into his hungry mouth, his cock now fully hard and prodding my belly.

"I want you, Sam. Bad. Now," Ray grunted, moving on top of me.

I lay under him, gazing into his eyes. "I want you," he repeated as I felt his cock slide under my balls and into my crack, rubbing, insistent, hard.

"I... Ray, I... never... I mean, baby, I'm still a... a virgin."

Ray was nudging my hole, his cockhead slick with his pre-jizz. I moaned. When he thrust, the pain was unbearable. I bit into his biceps, stifling my scream. When the head penetrated the outer rim, I couldn't take it anymore. My scream came out loud. My scrotum clamped hard on his invading knob keeping him inside me.

12