Breaking Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys ok?" came Joe's sleepy voice from the other tent.

We froze. A few seconds.

"It's ok, Joe," I grunted back. "I thought I felt something on my arm. Thought it was a snake or something."

Ray snickered and buried his face in my neck, whispering, "Tell him it was a thick snake, Sam. And it's not on your arm."

I slapped his butt.

"Sounded like someone was getting fucked in the ass, man," Joe shouted back.

"Fuck you, Joe," I replied trying not to laugh even through the excruciating pain in my butt. "Go back to your fuckin dreams."

"Yeah, yeah."

Then there was silence.

I felt some ease in my hole and I realized that Ray's cock had lost some of its steeliness. I held my arms tight around his neck and kissed his mouth. Now that his cock had lost some of its size, he was able to force the shaft halfway in. He erected back to full hardness and I felt my rim stretch. The pain returned, in force.

"Stop, Ray. Oh, God. It hurts, baby. Please," I pleaded.

Ray pulled out.

"Oh fuck."

"Wait," I whispered.

I fished out my cell, turned on the flashlight and crawled out, located the cooking stuff, found the olive oil bottle, grabbed it and crawled silently back. I smiled as it was I that had insisted not to get any peppered-hot oil that my friends loved to add onto their pizza.

I slathered oil on Ray's cock and into my ass.

"Try now, Ray. I want you bad. Even if I hurt. Try, but go slow."

I pulled my legs up, my knees almost in my face, exposing my oil-covered butt.

"Fucking salad fuck," Ray snickered, rubbing his slick cock knob on my hole muscle.

"Shut up and go in," I said, courageously, knowing the kind of pain I was going to feel, but overpowered by the lust I had for my lover.

Ray slipped in. All the way. One long, hard thrust. Ten fucking thick inches. I didn't have time to scream. It happened so fast. His whole length was inside me and his hairy crotch was pressing on my butt cheeks. He supported himself on his arms and started to fuck me. Long and slow thrusts to begin with, burying and grinding every 4-5 thrusts, leaning down onto me his abs pressing on my balls and cock and his lips sucking my mouth, repeating, increasing speed, always gazing down into my eyes, gauging how I was taking his cock. We both tried to stifle our moans and grunts.

When he cummed, I cried. Tears streaming down on my face. Ass ring clamping on his spurting cock feeling it pulse crazily inside me. Arms holding him tight on top of me. Eyes wide with lust for him. Mouth drooling spit mixing with my tears.

"Oh, wow, Sam," Ray grunted as he pulled out of me. "Oh, fucking wow, baby! Did it hurt bad? You ok, Sam?"

"Shhh," I said through my tears. "I love you."

He slumped on top of me and his heat and weight and semihard cock plastered on my highly electrified body. Cum seeped out of my ass. Tingling. Teasing.

Ray covered my face with his lips and tongue.

"Amazing, Sam. Oh, fuck, it felt like... like... I fucking have no idea like what... like nothing has ever made me so high, so electrified. Felt like you were sucking my essence into you. So intense."

"You think you can do me again, Ray?" I pleaded squeezing my sore and wet ass, already hungry for his man cock to enter me.

"Suck me to erect, baby," Ray whispered squatting across my chest, offering his cock to me.

I didn't need any invitation. I went onto his rod swallowing it feeling it stretching my jaws as it erected. As I tasted all the juices from his sperm, our mixed sweat, and my ass, I was amazed that instead of disgusting me, it had turned me on more. I inhaled his pubic scent, filling my lungs with his exotic smell. I stifled my moans as much as I could. Every inch of his man cock sent shivers throughout my body.

"Spread them for me, Sam. Give me that hot ass of yours. Fuck, you are hot."

We were both trying to keep our voices down, expecting see any one of my friends checking in on us to find out what all the action was.

Ray entered me again, sprawled under him, his beautiful naked body on top of me, pressing on me. I couldn't tell how many times I cummed as he fucked me. I was reeling, the thought repeated over and over in my head: he was fucking the cum outta me.

I kept muttering all kinds of stuff: "Fuck me, Ray. I'm cumin, Ray. Do me deeper, Ray. Sink it in me, Ray. I'm cumming again, Ray."

He dumped his load inside me.

We spent the rest of the night spooning and humping and going off to sleep fitfully, only to wake up and kiss and hug and rub and grind. I sucked him a couple of more times, filling my stomach with his sperm as much as my guts were being sprayed with squirt after squirt of his nuts.

"You guys must have had a lotta fun last night, huh?" Joe smirked as he emerged from his tent in the morning, stretching and rubbing his eyes. "I was barely able to sleep. What were you doing? All that racket for..."

"Shut up, Joe," I glared at my friend, my insides turning sick that my friends would find out about our night escapades. "We didn't do anything."

"I couldn't have been dreaming all of that, man. Really guys. What were you doing? Chasing snakes?"

I heard Ray snicker beside me. I turned and glared at him, realizing the joke we had made about a snake up my ass. More like an anaconda, I thought.

"Ok, fuck, Joe. We just jerked off, ok? We were horny and just jerked off. So shut the fuck up."

Joe laughed, winking at us. "Had good ones huh? From what I heard, the jerkin off went quite a while."

"Yeah," Ray piped in, a smile on his face. "Just guys doing what guys do."

Joe didn't seem to be convinced, but he let it at that.

"I broke up with Myriam," Ray said after about five minutes of silence.

"Fuckin bad, bro," Joe said. "What went wrong?"

"Just... we felt that we weren't made for each other, is all."

Ray sounded lame, and Joe kept shifting his gaze from Ray to me. But I wasn't going to admit to anything.

"Cool, man. Whatever." Joe sounded peeved, but he sort of understood how a hunk like Ray would not stay with his wimp of a sister for long.

"So," Ray said, his voice full of hope. "Can I stay with you guys until you leave? Joe? Is it ok with you?"

"Yeah, sure. No problem. But you will have to keep sharing Sam's tent. I don't want to stay awake listening to you wanking."

Three days were left. Three evenings. Three nights. Countless feedings, down my throat, up my guts. Ray seemed to be able to go endlessly. His cock erected in seconds even after shooting loads of cum. I thought I was going to gain a few kilograms from all the protein that was pounded into me. My ass was screaming with soreness. But I didn't care. As long as Ray was on top of me, thrusting and panting and sweating, I was in heaven.

Ray and I didn't stay together. For some reason, we drifted apart. I guessed that perhaps Ray was having second thoughts about being gay. I suspected that he was dating some girl. Probably he got sick of my stretched ass and needed a wet pussy or hanging tits. Whatever. No matter what, though, I loved the way my virgin ass was broken. The memory remained and will always remain with me.

12