Breaking Stacy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vensere
vensere
70 Followers

He started moving her mouth on and off his cock deeper with each thrust. "I am going to start using your mouth hole now." He said as he picked up his pace. Very soon, he was using her very roughly. Spit and drool were flying from her face. Sometimes, he would move his face on her cock like it were a fleshlight. Other times, he would hold her face in place and hump it like it were a pussy. Whichever way, he made sure to go balls deep in her throat with an almost primitive ruthlessness. He was getting close to his climax after a few minutes of this.

"Get up and lie down on the floor." Stacy stood up and a trail of pussy juice clung from her ass to the chair like glue strands. Stacy lay down on the floor with her legs spread. Kevin sat on her chest with his legs tucked behind on either side of her. He started jacking off his dick inches away from her face. "Beg me for my cum."

"Please give me your cum."

"Beg better, you bitch." He pinched her nipple with one arm while furiously beating his meat over her face with the other.

"Please master. Please cover my face in your cum. I am a whore who exists to be used as a cum canvas. Please paint my face. I am your personal cum dumpster."

Kevin unloaded with a loud grunt. The first shot hit her in the eye. The second shot on her forehead, the third shot in her cheek. Kevin directed the remaining smaller shots to cover her face as evenly as possible. Recovering from his amazing orgasm, Kevin said "Clean it up you whore." Stacy opened her mouth and sucked and licked his dick clean without further elaboration. "Always leave it like you want to see it the next time, slut."

Kevin got up and looked down on Stacy lying there with her legs spread. "Okay, start rubbing your cunt again." Stacy obeyed no fight left in her atleast for the time being. On rubbing her cunt, she found to her joy that she was still quite close to her orgasm. She was getting into it again when Kevin said, "Stand up."

Stacy did not want to obey but she knew the drill by now. She stood up without complaint. "You did not clean up everything, you know. Lick up your cunt juice from the chair. Ben lives in this house too you know. You can't inconvenience him just because you happen to be a nasty whore with no sense of shame or propriety."

"Kevin, please."

"I don't think you should call me Kevin anymore. What was it that you called me when you begged me to paint your face -- 'master'? Address me as master from now on. I am going to forgive your hesitation for now because I am in a good mood from my orgasm. But. Get. Your. Face. Down. To. That. Chair. Now."

Stacy stood in front of the chair and bent from the waist down to get her face down and her tongue out to lap her juices up. She took her first tongueful when Kevin pressed her face down into her juices. He used his other hand to jackhammer three fingers in and out of her cunt. "Yes whore. Drown in your shame. This is how you get to cum tonight." He inserted his thumb into her ass and Stacy could hold on no longer. She squirted for the first time in her life. He kept fingering her pussy and her ass furiously and she rode out her orgasm for atleast two full minutes screaming through it all. The orgasm finally ended when Kevin decided that it was time for it to end and let her go.

Kevin got up and started putting his pants back on. Stacy was still hovered over the chair on her knees. He took his phone out and showed her the website where he had uploaded the files. "See, I am deleting the website that I had set up with the automatic emailing system. I am still keeping the files, but it is for nostalgic purposes at this stage. I suspected this when I read your journal, but I wanted to experiment and confirm. You are a submissive whore. I don't need any files to control you. You will do what I say because that is what your nature dictates. By the way, you are a stupid pathetic slut who needs a lot of training. Your blowjob skills are non-existent. I did all the work today. I don't know how you got by in life with neither looks nor skills but that stops from tonight. You will always stay ugly but maybe with practice you get better as a whore. Who knows? I will have fun punishing you if you don't learn. Works for me either way."

With that, he left via the balcony the same way he came.

vensere
vensere
70 Followers
12