Breaking the Breeder Pt. 03

Story Info
The fox's mind is wiped, becoming a semen machine...
4.7k words
4k
6
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Several months later...

Alyssa was surprised to be called back to the laboratory; she'd thought that things must have been going well there, as there had been no intrusions from the slimes for a while. She had not forgotten about Sandor, though her hatred of him, for how he had treated her with regards to her body not being suited to bearing him offspring, coloured everything. She would not be able to look back on the happy memories with him after he had done so much to her.

However, it turned out that the officer, the bear, whose name was Dr Stanley, was unsatisfied with how the project was going. They had plenty of cum from him, but wiping out Sandor's identity was not going as smoothly as they had wanted. And they needed a completely blank slate to work with...

"You see here..." Dr Stanley said, opening up a screen on the interactive board on the wall. "This graph... We expected his identity to go down smoothly, if not in a perfectly nuanced form. The wiping takes time, you see, with every forced orgasm and every loss of brain function, forgetting who they are. Here... It is stuck at thirty-seven percent and we cannot get his identity to wipe any further than this."

Alyssa, perched on the edge of a bench that, really, even then, was not designed for taurs like herself, pursed her lips.

"And you think I can help with this?" She queried, though there was a harder edge to her tone than what had been there before. "Can you not just keep forcing him to orgasm, like you were doing last time I was here? Or find other ways to make him cum?"

She spoke frankly about his body as if Sandor was nothing to her. Truly, he was nothing.

Dr Stanley shook his head.

"The old ways to stimulate him, even using e-stim and further erotic toys too, to force his body over the edge, are not working. Pochi is resisting, even now, for there is still a semblance of free will in the breeding boar's broken mind. Or, well...half-broken. We want you to help get him all the way there."

She could have said no, but, really...it was not an assignment that Alyssa was at all inclined to turn down. There was nothing for her to sign, but there was a good stash of money in it for her, for his cum and the breaking of his identity were both highly valued commodities to The Commission. A few other subjects had been added to the line-up in the milking chamber, filled with milking pods, a couple with the dome-like screens slid down all the way over their subjects, though they were not as valuable as Sandor. He had been left out, his limbs sunk back into the machine while he faced the central corridor between the milking pods, though it was not an extensively large room by any means either.

There was no light in his eyes as she came closer and closer to him, fascinated by the state of the fox. He didn't even look like the same fox, so much of his muscle having wasted away, drained and matted, heaving and panting. His tail hung loosely behind him, as if he didn't have the will to keep it up anymore, though there was resistance in his eyes too, a hard line to his jaw that showed through in the tense, jerky motions that he made, twisting his head back and forth.

The machines were working and Alyssa inspected them closely, the officers there letting her go about her work, what she was there to do: to see if she could break Sandor's identity even more. The sleeve pulsed obviously around his cock, trembling as it went through a massaging cycle, and the dildo under his tail had been upgraded to a ridged one: all to provide the fox with as much pleasure as possible.

However, the fox fought back. Even when his mind was not there, not in its entirety, he fought, twisting and struggling, heaving far more than he had against his bonds when she had last been there. She didn't know quite why that was if he could feel the death of his identity coming for him, even then, but she was there to make him cum. She cocked her head softly, picking up on the sounds of the dildo vibrating inside him as it ramped up to a higher speed still.

If that didn't get him to cum...what would? What could she offer the cum-giving body of the fox to bring him into the next stage of his reality?

"Come now, Sandor," she said, clicking her tongue disapprovingly against the roof of her mouth, finally in a position of power and control over the fox. "This isn't like you... Then again, you were disappointing. I never thought that you would have such a fixation on having offspring from my body but, well...we both know how that turned out."

Anger that she had pushed down and ignored for so very long coiled and twisted in the pit of her stomach. All doubt left her mind.

"Mmmmmnnnnnngggghhhhh..."

He groaned, an edge of wildness entering his eyes. But Alyssa did not care about that, no. She didn't care that the fox had lost over three-quarters of his identity. Maybe that was why she felt so detached from him.

But she could help The Commission get what they needed from him, all so that they could keep fighting the slimes.

She came in close to him, even as the fox fought, struggling not to cum, holding back. He must have built up a great deal of immunity to it over the months. If the doe-taur was not so indifferent to him, she might well have been impressed.

"Sandor..." She breathed. "Come now, Sandor... You must give them your cum. This is the only thing, now and forever, that you will ever give them your cum. You must give them your seed."

She dipped a little, stroking his fur, though it was not as soft as it had been before. Her cheek pressed to his abdomen, feeling his thinner, scrawnier body, though the fox had all that he needed to be sustained there, despite everything.

Sandor grunted. There was something familiar there, someone that made him feel calm and settled...but there was something darker twisting through the emotion too. He recognised her voice but he couldn't place the strange creature who was there, walking on four legs. Did creatures usually walk on four legs? He wasn't sure... Sandor wasn't sure of very much at all anymore.

The creature slid her hands down his body, so pretty, so very pretty. With her fingers curling and teasing over the bones of his hips, as if she was seeking out something, she paused there. Sandor grunted, twisting his head back and forth, his skin hot yet chilled with sweat at the same time.

Alyssa hummed. He was warm and she could feel how well every muscle in his body still was moving and working, even if he had lost some of the muscle mass from his body. He was still serving the citizens of the city but in a different way than what he had done before. If anyone was going to ask Alyssa about it, the doe-taur would have very much said that it was a better way. When Sandor was not speaking, he was almost okay to look at, after everything that had gone on between them. Yet the doe-taur's dark hatred of him, even though it did not come naturally to her, was all because of how the fox had treated her, how he had sought to break her down, how he had deemed her less worthy because of her body.

Of course, she didn't know the full story. But that was the beauty of The Commission too, in how they were able to break down those that were not even aware of their interference.

"You have to cum, Sandor," she murmured, pressing against him, the muscles that tensed while he refused to cum. "Now, Sandor."

Dim thoughts swirled through the fox's head, hard to distinguish.

"Free..." He mumbled. "Free..."

"No, Sandor," she murmured to him, stepping into that position of control and power as if it had always been there for her. "No... You are not free. Not free. Repeat after me."

She grabbed the dildo, the piston that it was attached to, that spanned outside his anal ring, taking control for a moment. The AI mechanism sensed her and allowed the doe-taur to do as she pleased. Her right hand closed around the root of his tail, as close to his rump as possible.

"Breed."

She crammed the dildo into him roughly, crudely -- even more harshly than it had been thrusting like a piston into his backside beforehand. Sandor yelped, twisting, rolling his shoulders forward and hunching as much as his frail, weakened body could.

"Breed."

She tightened her grip on the base of his tail, pulling him back onto the toy at the same time. Not an inch could go to waste.

"Breed."

"Mmmmmmmmpppphhhhhh!"

The fox thrust, eyes rolling back into his head. Oh, it was too much! Free, free, free... But breed, breed, breed... The single word from Alyssa coursed through him, all as he tried to remember. But what even was he trying to remember as he shot his load? Fox cum spurted, filling the tube, though the fox was left dazed and spinning mentally, as if he could not even think straight.

The progress bar showed on his screen, though it was turned away from the fox at that point, still stuck.

"F... Free..." He moaned. "Free..."

Alyssa frowned.

"No, Sandor, you must behave!" She admonished him. "Breed... Breed now! Breed as much as you can!"

And, for her, he thrust, recognising her voice from a faraway place, thrusting and grinding into the sleeve. His hips worked and pumped as she stroked them gently, her fingers coursing through the white fur, combing it out. His muscles were still there, bunching and pulling under his fur, thrusting and thrusting, all of him mindless with need.

Yet Sandor had to give in to that need too.

He moaned and moaned...yet the progress bar ticked down a couple of per cent, showing that his identity wiping was no longer frozen, with the orgasm from his ex-lover to power him through.

"Yes, Sandor..." She praised softly. "There's a good breeding boar... And that's all you need to be now. Let them do it. Let them take every last bit of you."

Moaning, he slumped, weak after climax, the black covers sliding back over his eyes, blinding him.

A breeding boar did not need to see, after all.

Alyssa headed out, satisfied that the first session had gone well. Yet there was a red fox with lighter coloured fur arguing with someone, from the raised voices and paws being thrown in the air, demonstrating their point, on the other side of the glass. At the end of the milking pod room was a viewing area, where some of the mechanisms could be controlled from the comfort of there, though she didn't recognise the fox in military uniform at all. Arguing with Dr Stanley, he clenched his teeth and growled, shaking his head.

Alyssa pursed her lips.

It seems that not everyone agrees with the project...

But she was only there to help The Commission.

*

They offered her a full-time position at The Paranormal Commission after that, Alyssa being the only one who could help the laboratory when they could not wipe Sandor's identity anymore. In fact, he had been stuck at that percentage of wiping for two months before her, though many had been shocked that a doe-taur, of all things, had been the one to speed up the process again and get it going once more.

She didn't care if they looked down on her. She was getting the revenge that she wanted on the fox, who could have been with her forever if he had not acted as he had. But she could be there with him, still, a devious part of the doe-taur exploring the perverse joy that it gave her when she was the only one that could properly stimulate Sandor. The job market was terrible anyway.

He didn't know what was happening to him, though there was a big change in him, yes, one very big change.

His tail. When Alyssa pressed up to him, letting him feel the heat of her body, a mindless cum-machine (or getting there anyway), she watched his tail lift again, as if the energy to wag it had finally returned to his body. It was the biggest indicator of a turning point for the fox, wagging and wagging every time she forced him to climax, stroking his body, murmuring to him, talking down to him and telling him what a good breeding boar he was.

He thrust and thrust, guided through so many climaxes that his mind would not have been able to keep up with any of it if he had even been able to try. All the fox had to do was to follow his instinct, to act on instinct alone.

And that was a blessing indeed, yes. All when Sandor didn't have to worry about anything else in the wider world, a feeding tube inserted into his throat so that he could only groan around it, muted and muffled at all times. It was not as if he was capable of speech anyway when his tail was wagging in orgasm, humping and twisting, mindless and faceless with the hood covering his head.

But no one needed to see his face anyway. The staff only laughed at his wagging tail, at how soft and amenable the mindless cum producer, the breeding boar, had become.

"Oh!" One of the newer staff members, a stoat with soft features, had said. "He's as pure as a new born puppy now, isn't he cute!"

"So productive!"

"What a good breeding boar he's turned out to be!"

"Ugh..." Sandor groaned, flooding the tube with yet another orgasm, the AI sleeve pumping his cock as if it was an invisible hand, caressing him with ardent intent. "Uhhh-hhhhhh!"

It was as if he understood their praises, thrusting every time he climaxed, not understanding anything at all that was going on around him as he flagged his tail. If he had not had a dildo, long and pounding, even with extra attachments and features on it by that point, shoved into his rump, he would have exposed himself even further as his tail wagged and wagged and wagged. And everyone that worked there saw his wagging tail, how it flipped back and forth, a flash of white in an otherwise dimly lit room, other than the pods that were illuminated when the staff needed to do something with the subject inside.

Alyssa wrapped her arms around her ex-lover's waist with a smile, ignoring the pulse of white cum that flowed down the tube. They had to change out the containment chambers for his cum several times a day after all that had come to pass with her helping out -- and earning a pretty penny too for all the work she did -- for which she was proud. It was not because of Sandor that The Commission had become so successful, but it was because of her. And the deer-taur, once so sweet and now so savvy, deserved every last bit of her pay, which came to her monthly. She even got bonuses if Sandor produced over quota, which the doe-taur was more than happy to oblige with.

The more she could do, the better. For it made her feel better than Sandor ever had, even if her memories were coloured with loathing.

Yet she had a closeness with Sandor too, something that she could not have imagined having before. With the change in their relationship, the fox flagging his tail and wagging it fervently each and every time he climaxed, she was there for him as something else, something more. For the doe-taur was not even sure at all that the fox would have been able to take care of himself, in any way, if she left.

If he left.

But she didn't think that The Paranormal Commission was ever going to let the white fox go either. It was not something that mattered to her all that much just as more of a passing thought when she was pressing her cheek to the light definition of his abdominal muscles. Sometimes, she even put her cheek to his chest, listening to the frantic, pounding beat of his heart.

He was in there...in a way. A fine breeding machine, breeding boar. Pochi, not Sandor. Though sometimes she slipped between the names as his tail wagged and she petted his head soothingly.

He didn't know that Alyssa was there, weighing him lightly down around his waist as she held him, nuzzling into his stomach while he climaxed all over again, tail wagging. It barely even stopped wagging at all those days, when he was cumming.

"Nnnngggghhhh..."

"Good, Pochi, very good..."

At the end of the day, she spoke to the bear, Dr Stanley, clean and fresh again after her work.

"How well would Pochi be able to take care of himself, if he was to leave now?"

Guuuurrrrrrrgggggrrrrrlllll...

She flinched, glancing back at Sandor in surprise. That was so loud! Yet Dr Stanley merely shrugged, getting her pass ready to sign her back out of the laboratory.

"Better put a diaper on him first," the officer said, though he didn't seem too worried about it. "He's not going to be able to hold anything in after this."

Alyssa wrinkled her nose. So, he would relieve himself like that then...

But it was just the way of it for the new Sandor, the restrained breeding boar Pochi.

*

Years later...

"Ugh..."

Mindless, the white fox stared straight ahead, able to see through his hood, not blinded at that time, but not thinking either. His tail wagged and wagged and wagged -- oh! It was so good to wag his tail! Even better when he spent his seed, sending more and more white cream down the tube. Pochi didn't know what was happening, though his eyes still followed the lines of it hypnotically, grunting and thrusting as his body arched into orgasm.

Yes... Yes... That was good, very good. It was something that he wanted, over and over again. He had to cum, yes, so they would be pleased with him, so that he would be a good boy, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes.

Some words flitted through his head, but the fox dismissed them almost as soon as they appeared. What remained for him were mostly notions, impressions, emotions. Sometimes there were images too, like the smiling creature that came for him sometimes, often... He couldn't tell time. She had long hair tied back and walked on four legs.

Four legs! She was pretty, so very pretty...

He liked seeing that creature. She was kind to him, so soft, so warm.

"Oh, Pochi," Alyssa murmured, checking on her charge for the day as she ran her fingers down his stomach to his hips, watching as the fox's tail wagged furiously, a white blur behind him. "You've done it again, filled your container to the brim. Don't you worry one little bit about that, mommy will take care of you, yes..."

He whined and thrust again, though it was not time for Pochi to climax again, Alyssa keeping him on a schedule. Only sometimes, rarely, could he cum when she was not there, though they had experimented with playing her voice to him on a loop overnight to see if they could get even more semen out of him. Whereas he needed her touch to really spill over the edge into the biggest and the best loads of seed, it was still useful for The Paranormal Commission to be able to milk him overnight too.

Still... Only Alyssa could do the job that she did with Pochi. Eventually, the mere stimulus of her voice would no longer have been enough for him, tricking the mindless into cumming and cumming, and she would have had to come back and look after him again anyway.

Her tone wrapped warmly around him as she cared for the fox, gently removing the container for his semen, though the tube did not need cleaning yet. It would, eventually, need the inner part sliding out so that it could be cleansed and freshened up, though that was more for the comfort of those working there, the aroma quite fragrant after the vulpine grew muskier. Soon, he would be hosed down within the pod, in a decontamination shower too, then dried off. The facilities were something impressive.

The vibration of the dildo under his tail sensed that the container had been removed and stopped. The fox whined, even though he could not be made to cum when there was nothing for his seed to flow into.

12