Breaking the Breeder Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unfff! Mmmph! Mmm-hnnnnmmm!"

"I know, Pochi, I know..." She said softly, taking her time in changing over the container, for there was nothing that the fox could do about it anyway. "Patience, Pochi, you've got to be a good boy and be patient for me. Can you be a good puppy for mommy?"

Pochi whined weakly, blinking dully at her. Alyssa didn't think that he recognised her, even then, as she was, only what she had been to him. Maybe. She couldn't see into his mind, though they had shown her, on a graph, how his brainwaves were different from the time that he had been brought into the facility and the. The doe-taur didn't understand it but she didn't have to either.

Pochi didn't want to stop coming, however, grumbling in his throat and trying to pin his ears. But his tail still kept wagging as he thrust, jerking his cock and the sleeve in the air. Alyssa sighed.

"Oh, Pochi, if you're going to be a bad boy, I'll just have to take the sleeve too and give it a good clean..."

The fox only whined all the more as she removed it from his shaft, leaving his bare, swollen cock in the air, alone, without anything to cover it. His hips jerked and thrust, practically thrashing his cock back and forth in the air, wobbling up and down, his balls hugely swollen behind it from where they were, usually, slightly concealed by the chunky, thick sleeve.

Alyssa smiled, though the fox could not see it.

"Ugggghhhh... Unnnnggghhhh!"

The fox mumbled. He wanted the sleeve back, eyes burning, traitorous tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. He needed it back! She'd taken the pleasure from him! Oh, why had she done that when he needed it so!"

"Oh, Pochi, relax now," Alyssa murmured, though her smirk was darker, even as her words were sweetness and light. "Look at you... You need this and you'll get it right back, my dear. You are so optimistic, so sunny, your mother's good child. You were raised with love...and now you know nothing more than a fucking tool. A toy wrapped around your cock, you yourself a tool for The Commission to use."

"But you don't know any of that, do you?"

Pochi whined and thrust, jerking his cock about, the head already slick with more pre-cum, as if Pochi couldn't hold himself back even then. More, he needed more! Where was his more? It was gone, no, it couldn't be gone!

Without any stimulation on his cock and under his tail, the fox could not help but whine and cry, tears streaming down his face. Alyssa clicked her tongue sympathetically against the roof of her mouth, though there was only so much that she could do there, as he still had to have his cock sleeve cleaned and he still had to have the other needs of his body taken care of.

That was why he was in a submissive position, under Alyssa's control right then and there, panting and whining, pushing his tongue against the underside of the tube. He didn't know what the tube was for, in his mouth and throat, though sometimes he felt good after something came down it, something that made him feel warm and comfortable and satisfied in his belly.

"Oh, do not cry, Pochi," Alyssa crooned softly, curling her fingers around his muzzle. "You are the father of so very many pups... So many have already been born. And a considerable number of them even show that they have your superpowers too, sweet Pochi. So, do not be sad. Never be sad."

She cleaned his cock off with a soft solution that would not harm his tender flesh, though it was purely functional for her. She did not take any pleasure, anymore, in touching his shaft anymore, but there was a soft, caring nature that had emerged in her. Even when she was in control, his mother figure when she was "babysitting" Pochi, things had irrevocably shifted between them. They would never again go back to how things had been before.

She would not have wanted to.

Sliding the sleeve back onto his cock and hooking it up to the machine again, she smiled as power returned, the dildo thrusting under his tail, the vibrations ramping up to double time. Arching viciously forward, Pochi groaned long and low and cum instantly trickled down the cock. There was not all that much of his muzzle left exposed.

But joy thrummed through him, humping and grinding, his tail right back to wagging maniacally, as if he was never again going to let it stop again.

"Mmmph!"

She held him tightly, burying her face in his abs, feeling the strength in him, the power that had returned. With him thrusting more and using his body to the limits that his bonds and the pod allowed, some muscle had returned, growing and building to make him better still as a breeding boar.

"There now, dear Pochi..."

She murmured to him, though her soft words were drowned out by his muffled cries, emanating through the tube and mask despite everything. The fox thrust and thrust, moaning deeply, though another orgasm still flowed from him, hips rocking furiously, thrusting and thrusting and thrusting.

He didn't know anything else. He didn't know anything else. Pochi wasn't anything else.

All he was... He was only a breeder, no more, no less. He had some use in the world, though had to be kept there, in the milking pod of the facility, to truly live it out. The rest of the city and beyond would be safe from the slimes, truly, all from his sacrifice. But Pochi would never know about that. Pochi never cared about that.

Sandor had cared. But Sandor wasn't there anymore, not truly.

"Nnnnnggghhhh... Mmmmmm-nnnnnhhhhnnnnn..."

"Yes, Pochi," Alyssa whispered to him, stroking and rubbing his nuts as she coaxed him through yet another climax, time having no meaning in there, bringing him off again in swift succession. "Cum for me. Breed for me. And you will never be free again."

The only answer was the fox's moan, rolling forward, eyes closed, though Pochi couldn't see anything anyway. It didn't matter, no. It would never matter again.

Her fingers lightly indented his balls, digging into his sensitive flesh.

"Breed, Pochi... No freedom. Only breed."

He hung his head, putty in her hands, soft against her.

She cupped his cheek, making him face her. Yet Pochi's eyes did not recognise her, even if he was as he was meant to be: mindless and obedient, a cum machine and nothing else.

Alyssa smiled.

"Pochi..."

"Mmmmnnnnhhh..."

"And I still love you."

He was there, blinking under his hood, not seeing her.

But he knew too that she loved him.

For he loved her too.

As the breeding boar, Pochi, Sandor was no more.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader3 months ago

really hoped this would have a different ending.. she finding out he did this for her.. to keep her safe, she turning on the commission, helping to free him.. and them working to get revenge.. but no, being worthless had to prevail..

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cuckolding Gangbang Amy submits to three bulls with cuckold Anthony watching...in Fetish
Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker Straight guy watches porn tapes that are not what they seem.in Fetish
Forever Hard A blowjob he'll never forget.in Erotic Horror
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories