Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What were you two doing?" Anna asked as she sipped from a big mug of coffee. I gave her a look of 'Come on' while I poured my wife a cup of the same.

"You two look way too cheery" Jane said, her look more confused than teasing. She knew why we were here. I nodded, and we both looked at Amanda. She was focused on assisting Bonnie with preparing omelets, so she didn't return our look right away.

Our staring must have gone on uncomfortably long, because she finally looked up to see our eyes on her, and said "I didn't forget."

"Forget what?" Anna asked.

Jane looked at me, and I shook my head. "Let's eat first."

Anna looked at me, and started to open her mouth to protest.

"Food first, then talk" I said, a little gruffly. She got the hint, and breakfast was served without further interruption.

The omelets were perfect recovery food. Jane gulped hers down, and when she was done and had cleared her plate, she sat at the far end of the table and spoke.

"Okay, time for business. This weekend isn't just for fun. When I had my... weekend... with Amanda and Charlie, I introduced the point that there was a fifth girl there the night before the wedding."

Jane paused, and Anna caught on first:

"Nicole!"

"Right", the beautiful lawyer continued. "This started an argument about whether or not Nicole was 'responsible' the way the rest of us were."

"I wouldn't call it an argument.." I said, but stopped when Jane gave me a look of 'let the lawyer talk'.

"Rather than cause a continuing source of friction in their marriage, I came up with the idea of holding a trial where Charlie and Amanda could each argue about whether Nicole had the same culpability as the three of us, and should receive any chastisement."

"I was not thought to be unbiased enough" Jane stared at Amanda now "so I thought that we should make it a tribunal."

"So we're going to be judges too?" Anna asked.

"Yes. You, Bonnie, and I."

"What if we don't want to?" Bonnie asked.

"We can't do this with two. You were culpable, so you're stuck deciding. Plus, its not like you didn't wear both of his nuts last night. You want anyone to hear about that?" Jane didn't mince words with her former roommate.

"Okay, I'm in." Anna said. "When do we start?"

"Well", Jane turned and looked at Bonnie again. The mousy brunette gave a nod.

"Well, we need more more groceries, since we only had food for dinner and breakfast. Anna, Bonnie, and I will handle that. When we get back, we will have a formal trial, where Charlie and Amanda will make their cases. When they are done, the judges will discuss the case privately, and then vote publicly. Majority rules."

"If Nicole is found guilty, what is her punishment?" Anna was thinking ahead. That was good for me.

Jane looked at Amanda and I, and we both shrugged. "It looks like that is to be decided as well. If found 'guilty', I guess there will be a punishment phase to decide her 'sentence.'"

"Wow Jane, you are taking this seriously." Anna's comment was meant as a tease, but the busty barrister ignored it.

"Finish your breakfast, girls, so we can go. Charlie, you will be up in your room. Amanda can have my room to prepare."

I had just finished, so I took my plate and headed over to do dishes.

"Uh-uh" Jane took the dishes from me. "I don't want any excuses about unfair preparation time. Once Amanda is done eating, you two will only focus on the case."

I shrugged. I had done my preparation ahead of time. I only needed a couple minutes to adjust my arguments based on some last minute data, and then time to run through my argument one last time. I still had no idea how Amanda's preparation was going, so I did not argue with the Head Judge.

A couple minutes later, Amanda finished her meal. Bonnie and Anna were still eating, so Jane hustled Amanda and I upstairs, led us to our rooms, and made sure we each had everything we needed. She estimated they would be back in two hours, then shut us in, telling us to stay there until she got back. Her only other orders were that we should look formal for court.

Once we were locked away, it only took me about ten minutes to adjust my arguments. I read through everything once after that, made a couple changes, and read through it again. I then changed into the most 'formal' attire I had, which was a polo shirt. After that, I still had at about an hour to kill, if Jane's estimate was accurate.

I decided to rest my eyes for a minute. I most have fallen asleep, because the next thing I felt was a redhead bouncing on the bed next me.

"Wake up sleepy boy. We are back. Jane and Bonnie are downstairs. I am supposed to tell you ten minutes."

I yawned, told Anna thanks, and sent her out. I heard her tell Amanda the same since she left the door open.

I stood up and moved around to get the blood flowing, when I heard Anna yell from downstairs "Court is in session!".

I walked out of my room, assuming that was our call. Amanda met me at the top of the stairs. She was wearing the white sundress with red flowers she had worn on Anna's weekend. Probably a ploy to get the redhead's vote. We smiled at each other nervously, and I let her go down the stairs first.

When we got down into the great room, I saw that the room had been reorganized into a courtroom-ish setting.

The dining table had two chairs on one side of it, as far apart as possible, facing a higher table, where three chairs were positioned. All the chairs were empty. Amanda took one seat at the large table and I took the other, setting my tablet down. Amanda had her laptop and a couple sheets of paper.

We both looked around for the other girls when we heard Anna's voice shout out:

"Court is now in session. All rise".

Amanda and I stood up and watches the girls parade in. All three were now dressed in the black robes of a judge. However, while judge's robes were normally ankle-length, these... these were the length of a micro-skirt. As the girls walked past us, I was treated to three lovely sets of legs, one white, one tan, and one brown.

Once they were past us, I saw that the robes barely covered their asses. I could see the bottom of a cheek peek out.

Once the judges reached their seats, they stood in front of them. Jane was in the middle, Anna on her right, Bonnie on her left.

"You may be seated" our Head judge said, clearly drunk on power.

As the judges sat, I noticed that they did not appear to be wearing anything under the robes, and I had a glimpse of their lower lips.

"Wait" Jane said, as she sat. "I'm sorry, this is unacceptable. There are no bottoms allowed in my courtroom."

I chuckled and started to undo my pants, but Amanda called out:

"Your honor, I object. We were not given advance notice of this rule. This counsel would be at a disadvantage." Her hand swept down over her sundress.

"Oh, I don't know if it would be a disadvantage." Anna replied, before Jane put her hand out to silence her.

"Your objection is sustained. What would you propose?"

"Two minute recess to find appropriate attire."

"Granted. But we will not recess. Hurry."

Amanda darted passed me and back up the stairs. I finished removing my pants, and stood there in only my polo shirt, dick hanging out below like Winnie the Pooh.

I turned towards the bench, and caught Anna holding her robe up above her chest, showing me that she was completely naked underneath. I chuckled, and Jane glared at both of us.

"Do I need to hold you both in contempt?"

"That depends. What would you do while you held me?" Anna was playing the jester to Jane's ultra-serious magistrate persona.

Amanda came back down and into the room. She was wearing a tight-cut button-down shirt and nothing else. Four pairs of eyes followed her legs and ass as she moved back to her chair. Since I was still standing, she did the same.

"Thank you your honor. Now, counsel has acquiesced to the court's demands, but would still like to lodge an objection that this is still a disadvantage."

Jane replied: "How so, counselor?"

"Well, your honor, the other counsel's dick is distracting."

Anna, Bonnie, and I all chuckled at that one.

"Counsel requests that the other counsel be required to sit so as not to distract the judiciary from the important matters at hand."

Wow, my wife sounded really smart about all this.

Jane thought for a moment, and replied "The bench agrees that the other counsel's... dangle... can be distracting. Request granted."

I decided to join the proceedings. "Your honor, I object." I stood up now. Jane raised her hand, but I ignored her.

"This counsel, and his associate counsel, should be able to choose our position while we are making our case. I agree to respect the other counsel's attraction to my associate counsel and stay seated while she is speaking."

Jane couldn't keep a straight face after that one. "Fine", she chuckled.

Our Head Judge took a deep breath, and I heard her mutter "They didn't teach us that one in law school."

"Okay. Charlie is the plaintiff, so he will go first."

"Your honor, given that the other counsel is a lovely woman, and my mother taught me manners, I would offer to let the lady go first." I spoke this to my wife, rather than the bench.

Amanda smiled, but didn't get a chance to respond before Jane banged her hand on the table like a gavel.

"There will be no sexism in my court, sir. You will proceed first."

I smiled at Amanda again, who sat down. Grabbing my tablet, I stepped out in front of the table. I was half-hard, and my dick had slipped out from under my shirt. Being bottomless actually gave me some type of perverse confidence, so I began.

"Your honors, first may I say you all look lovely today."

Jane banged her hand down again. "That is the second time, sir. One more and you will be held in contempt."

I shrugged, and continued:

"Esteemed members of the court, this case is simple. Three months ago, the parties entered into a verbal contract whereby my client would be allowed to view and have sexual intercourse which each of the parties that had violated our exclusive relationship. At that time, the inclusion of the defendant's client, Nicole, in the violations had already been established. Therefore, the defendant should have known that her inclusion in the mending process was implied. The fact she was not explicitly included, or forgotten, should not have mattered."

I figured I would argue a contract first, to get the lawyer in Jane to agree.

"Now, in addition to the contractual relationship, evidence has suggested that the mending process has also forged stronger bonds between the parties. Where before, my client and the other parties barely had a relationship, that relationship has improved immensely over the past few months."

I looked at Anna and smiled now.

"Finally, there is the matter of transparency. The second defendant, this Nicole, knows what happened the night before the wedding. My client knows that she knows, but Nicole does not know my client knows. This will build a sense of awkwardness in the family.."

"Objection" my wife interjected. "Speculation."

"Sustained" Jane said, clearly impressed with my wife's acumen.

I picked up my tablet, scrolled a little bit, and continued.

"Transparency. Honesty. Openness. By continuing to keep this secret by not allowing that relationship to mend, the court violates those basic tenets of our democracy and court system."

I was focused on Bonnie now. The 'openness' was a veiled threat at her, since her participation in our menage-a-cinq was a secret from her boyfriend.

I turned to Jane now.

"Your honor, will each party be able to make rebuttal statements or a closing statement?"

Jane looked like she was prepared.

"Yes, the plaintiff will be allow to rebut" she said 'butt' to let me know she was staring at mine.

"And then there will be closing statements. But keep them short."

I nodded, and moved back to the table.

"If that is the case, the plaintiff rests."

I made sure everyone saw me sit down, and then turned to my wife.

She stood up, smoothed her blouse, and stepped to the front of the table.

I will be honest, I only wanted to focus on her perfect ass sticking out from under the shirt, but I told my dick that if we had any shot at Nicole, we had to pay attention.

Before she could even speak, I did.

"Your honor, I object to the other counsel pointing that thing in my direction. How am I supposed to focus?" I smiled at my wife, who looked over her shoulder and wiggled at me.

"Counselor" Jane said. "You will not be treated differently from the other counsel. Any flaunting of assets will be held in contempt. And you" Now she was looking at me. "I am sure you can handle it."

"Yes I can" I interjected, to giggles from everyone.

"Can we continue?" Jane asked. Amanda and I both nodded, and my wife began.

"Your honors, this case is simple. Four weeks ago, in front of a witness, the plaintiff stated "Its over." By that assertion, the plaintiff himself argued that the 'mending', as he called it, was complete. It was only at the urging of a third party that my sister's name was brought up."

Damn. I hoped she had forgotten the start of that conversation. That was why I had only mildly mentioned it. Oh well, at least I had a rebuttal.

"The plaintiff also mentioned building stronger relationships. The matter of sexual intercourse between friends can build stronger bonds. However, in this case, the introduction of a sexual relationship between my sister and I or my husband would only cause.."

I didn't even let her finish before I called out: "Objection. Speculation".

"Sustained."

Amanda turned to Jane now. "Your honor, I ask that as an expert on both myself and my sister, I be allowed to explain the probable course of feelings if the plaintiff wins?"

Jane considered, and looked at me:

"Counselor, any counter-argument?"

I was caught unprepared for that one. My wife was running circles around me here.

"N-no, your honor."

"Okay, then the defense may speculate as an expert."

Amanda started her sentence over: "However, in this case, the introduction of a sexual relationship between my sister and I or my sister and my husband would only drive a wedge between my sister and us."

"In addition, it should be pointed out that on the night in question, Nicole and I only had indirect contact. We did not have sex by any definition. It was with members of the judiciary that Nicole had sexual intercourse." My wife paused and looked at Anna, who grinned back.

"Therefore, there was no sexual activity between Nicole and I. Therefore, requiring sexual activity between Nicole and the plaintiff would only be an escalation of the situation."

"In addition, there is the matter of the family to consider. When I see you girls, we can now be open about our past and current activities, that will not be possible with Nicole. It will be one night of pleasure, and a lifetime of shame."

Damn, my wife was good at this.

Amanda looked at her notes, scanned a few lines, and looked up. "The defense rests, but withholds the right to make additional statements after the prosecution's rebuttal."

With that, my wife sat down.

I stood and walked in front of the table again. My associate counsel had drooped. He was outwardly showing how the case was going.

"The defense makes some very good points; however, they are based on speculation. As I said earlier"

Jane cut me off there. "Counselor, this is time for new points. Save the rehash for your closing statement."

"Yes, your honor." I took a breath, thinking how to reword my statement.

"Your honors, the defense brought up the events of four weeks ago as evidence that I considered this 'over'. However, it was this very court that suggested culpability on the part of Nicole."

"In addition, the plaintiff has neither required nor even suggested intercourse between sisters if the defendant is uncomfortable with that situation. The plaintiff is willing to negotiate the particulars of the situation, rather than keeping complete control as I did for the other... mendings."

With that, I sat down.

"Does the defense have any rebuttal that brings new evidence?" Amanda was looking at her notes. She didn't look happy, but she shook her head no.

"Okay, closing arguments."

I stood again, back up to half-mast. I saw all the eyes follow him, so I coughed.

"Your honors, you are the best argument I can made. Before this started, our relationships were frosty at best. I could barely hold a conversation with any of you. That was probably due to the fact that you were all holding a major secret from me. But now that the secret is in the open, our relationship has progressed much further. Nicole has not admitted her actions to me, so therefore she has the same culpability that each of you did. I ask that you allow her to come clean as each of you did, and move forward."

With that, I sat down, and my wife stood.

"Your honors, the plaintiff himself admitted four weeks ago that he did not consider Nicole culpable. He has not made a good argument to change that today. What happened the night before the wedding was going to happen whether or not Nicole was there."

"In addition, there was no contact sexual activity to 'make up for.' the plaintiff's case is flimsy, and I ask you to throw aside the idea that fucking my sister would be 'fun', and consider the harm it could do to my marriage and my relationship with my sister."

Amanda sat down now. She didn't look at me, which I took as a bad sign.

Jane spoke now. "Thank you counselors, for making your arguments. You guys did well for amateurs. We will now retire to the big room to deliberate." She looked at Anna, who bellowed:

"All rise!"

We stood up, and watched the bottomless barristers strut their stuff on the way out and up the stairs. It was so ridiculous that Amanda and I both had to chuckle as they went.

Turning to each other, I said: "New shirt? I don't recognize it."

"No, you just don't recognize it because you haven't looked above my waist since I put it on."

"Now that's not true, I am looking you in the eye now." I moved closer.

My wife put her arms around my neck, and pressed her body against mine. "Thanks for not fighting dirty. Jane's right. I feel like no matter what they decide, I won't blame you."

"Thanks. You did great."

"Hey, watching all that Law and Order finally helped."

"Pretty sure those legs helped too."

"Well, since I don't have a dick to wave in their faces, I had to step up my game."

"I didn't wave it."

"No, but it was still distracting. Why did Jane do this?"

"Probably to keep us from getting too serious. It's hard to get mad when you have no pants on."

My wife chuckled at that, and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her.

"How long do you think they will be?"

"I have no idea. Why don't we make lunch? I am starving already." My stomach growled to punctuate my point.

"Okay. Gotta keep your strength up. You know they are going to want you to fuck them in their robes."

"Damn, I should have made that argument." My wife batted my chest now, and headed to the kitchen.

She texted their group-chat that lunch would be ready in 20, and I started getting the food out.

The girls had gotten a bunch of stuff to make into salads for lunch. I took care of grilling the chicken they had bought, while Amanda prepared the other ingredients. As a guy, using a stovetop bottomless was a bit scary, and I swore not to do it again. Then again, chopping with a knife like Amanda might not be much better.

We were just finishing when the judges came out. Jane led them right to their chairs again.

"Ahem" she coughed at us. Amanda and I got the hint, stopped what we were doing, and returned to the table, which we had started to set with food.