Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept standing, to save Anna a call.

Jane spoke up now, still running the show:

"We have deliberated. Before we vote, I would ask if the parties would be willing to discuss a settlement."

Amanda spoke up first: "What do you mean, a settlement?"

"Well, find somewhere to meet in the middle."

I was willing, but Amanda shook her head. "No. The point of this trial was to put responsibility on you three."

Jane nodded. "In that case, it is time for us to vote."

I thought she would want to grandstand and explain her vote, but she just continued: "All finding for the plaintiff?"

Anna's hand quickly shot up. Jane didn't budge. We all looked at Bonnie, who meekly put her hand up too.

I could see Amanda was pissed, but she didn't say anything.

Jane seemed surprised, but spoke again:

"Okay, so let's eat lunch, and then we can discuss what the penalty should be."

"Jane, I will save you the trouble." I surprised the girls by speaking up.

"The plaintiff requests the punishment be that he be allowed to see Nicole naked, and see her have sex with another woman, not her sister. All with the defendant present, if she wishes."

All eyes turned to Amanda now, who was looking at me.

"That's it?" She said. I guess she expected me to force her to have sex with her sister.

"By multiple accounts, that would match your own level of sexual activity with your sister. However, Nicole will become aware that we have had sex with these three, because one of them will have to be the other woman. Oh, and, if everyone wants to go further, we do."

All eyes went back to Amanda. She thought for a minute, and I saw her look at Anna, who nodded.

"Okay, I agree. But you can't instigate fucking my sister."

I nodded, and Jane banged her hand again. "This case is settled. Let's eat."

Bonnie spoke up for the first time since the trial started. "Can we change first?"

Anna responded in the way I expected: "No way. I am getting banged in this robe after lunch. That's the only reason I agreed to wear it." To accentuate her point, she lifted it again, showing us her milky body.

"C'mon Bonnie, the rest of us are bottomless. You should be too. Let's eat." I waved my arm to point at the half-set table in front of Amanda and I.

Lunch was a little bit awkward. Amanda was quieter than usual, obviously not happy about Bonnie and Anna's votes. Bonnie was quiet too, I think in response.

Anna, Jane, and I made up for it, chattering about some previous courtroom experiences we had. Nothing too serious, just parking tickets, but it was fun to compare.

As lunch wore down, I started cleaning up the plates, just as I had this morning. Anna joined me, though her version of cleaning up involved a lot of showing me her ass and grabbing my dick.

When we were done, I grabbed Anna's arms and marched her over to the table.

"Okay, we need to get this one into bed before she assaults me."

This elicited a giggle.

"Here's the situation. The thing peeking out from under my shirt is good for two shots max."

Jane raised her hand now?

"Yes, the busty lady in black."

"Does that include the load you may have put in this one this morning?" She pointed to my wife.

"I did not 'put a load' in her. I made love to my beautiful wife, who rewarded me with a beautiful orgasm." That got a smile out of Amanda, her first since the decision.

"And no, that does not count. So, whatever we do today, I got two shots max. May I make a suggestion?"

No one stopped me, so I continued.

"Last night, we were basically a tangle of limbs, rolling around that room. Tonight, why don't we be a little more organized."

This piqued the interest of the girls, I could tell.

"My needs will be met. One of you could do that, much less all four of you. So don't worry about me."

"Don't worry, we don't" Anna chimed in now. I gave her a look, and continued:

"Instead of splitting off in pairs, why don't we focus all of our attention on a single girl at a time. We pleasure her until she can't take it anymore, and then move on to the next."

The girls started to think about.

"I figure we can do one round this afternoon, then dinner, then another round tonight. Each of you would get two rounds of getting pleasured by the other three, plus me."

I looked around the group, and saw that three were definitely in. Bonnie was harder to read.

"Who's in?"

Three hands quickly went up, and an elbow from Jane put Bonnie's up too.

"Yay!" said ANna. "Who goes first?"

"Well" I answered, on top of things. "I will probably cum around... or on... or in... the second or third girl. So why doesn't Amanda go first, since.. You know?"

Anna wasn't done instigating. "Know what?"

I looked the redhead in the eye, and said very seriously: "Since after this weekend, all my cum belongs to her."

I could see that make the other girls jealous a little, which got another smile from my wife.

"Everyone okay with that?" My voice had a serious tone, which discouraged dissension. That settled, I decided to take the initiative.

I walked over to my wife and scooped her up out of her chair. Giving her a kiss, I started to carry her up to the big room, as we were calling the room with two beds.

"The rest of you get up there and put the beds together. We are going to need more space. The girls hustled by me, robes flying like capes behind them.

As we went up, Amanda attempted to make out with me, but it wasn't easy since I had to focus on not dropping her or falling down the stairs.

When we got to the room, the girls had just finished pushing one bed over next to the other. I set my wife down at the joint, and proceeded to give her a long, sensual kiss, as I unbuttoned the shirt she had been wearing. Sliding it down her arms, I picked her up again, and carried her to the center of the beds. Lying her on her back across the middle, the joint parallel to her waist, I motioned for the rest of the girls to dive in.

Anna was in first. She kissed my wife's thighs, then dove into her snatch. Jane was a step behind. She stroked Amanda's trim stomach, and started to suck on a nipple. Bonnie, always the follower, moved in to the other nipple.

"Wow" I heard my wife say, as her three closest friends locked on to her three erogenous zones. Her arms were above her head, grabbing fistfuls of sheet. I moved around Jane's ass, copping a feel, and leaned down over the bed to give my wife a kiss.

She cupped my neck with her hand, and it turned into a full-on makeout session. I enjoyed kissing Amanda, although usually my hands were not as well-behaved as they were now, since all of the fun areas were otherwise occupied.

Our kissing started to break down as my wife's pleasure increased. Soon it was less us kissing and more her moaning into my mouth. Finally I stood up to watch as my wife had her second orgrasm of the day. When she came down off that first one, I tapped the girls to back off.

Giving Amanda a second to breathe, I removed my shirt. I stepped to the other side of the bed, where my wife's lovely long legs were. Kneeling on the bed, I loomed over her, penis in hand.

"What position do you want, babe?" I asked, clearly intending to fuck her now. Amanda sat up, looking down the bed at me now.

"Hmm, I want to give a show. I want to be on top of you." That wasn't necessarily like my wife, but since she was going first, I guess she wanted to make a statement.

We switched positions, me lying on my back across the beds, my wife above me on her knees. When I was situated, my flagpole completely up, my wife turned around and straddled me, reverse-cowgirl.

I was a little disappointed, since this wasn't the best view for me, but I realized why in a minute. Once she buried my dick deep in her, my wife reached for her friends. Jane was attached to one nipple, and Anna the other. Amanda stroked their bodies as they did.

Bonnie she motioned to. The tiny girl knelt between my legs, and kissed my wife. She wouldn't have been able to do that if Amanda faced me, without sitting on my face at least, and right now was all about Amanda.

I was in a good rhythm helping my wife buck up and down as her friends sucked her nipples. Amanda had freed her hands from them now, and she and Bonnie were touching each other's faces and stomachs. Amanda even tweaked Bonnie's nipple, knowing she couldn't return the tease.

I had my hands on my wife's hips, but started to sneak one over to grab her ass. She seemed to like that, so I moved both at the same time, grabbing two handfuls of gorgeous ass-flesh as i split her body in two.

Amanda liked it so much she reached around and cupped my hands over hers', arching her back as we both grabbed her rear end. Bonnie was sucking on her neck now, and Anna's hand was stroking Amanda's stomach.

My wife suddenly froze mid-stroke, and let loose a giant gasp as her second orgasm overtook her. We all froze as well, waiting to see if she would fall off.

Her thin, gorgeous body shivered for a moment, and then she sunk down, burying my cock into her. She swatted the girls away, and just sat on my cock for a second, muttering "Need a break".

After a couple deep breaths, she started to rock again. I grabbed her ribs and twisted, encouraging her to turn around.

She did so, working her way around into a 'normal' cowgirl, while still keeping my dick in her. Maybe she thought if she pulled out, she would lose her turn.

When she finally faced me, she smiled down at me, flipping her hair off her face. Her body was all sweaty from her exertions, and she looked extremely sexy.

She started to bounce and rock on me again. When she could, she lifted one arm from my abdomen and motioned for her black-robed attendants to rejoin her.

This time it was Anna and Bonnie on the boobs. Amanda leaned back and whispered something to Jane. The tallest girl climbed behind my wife, her pussy rubbing against Amanda's ass. Jane's hand snaked around, and found Amanda's clit above our junction. She started to rub it, hard and fast.

I saw the two tit girls had cupped Amanda's entire breast with one hand, and were sucking her nipples like they were trying to pull them off, while simultaneously grabbing her ass with the other. Jane's hand that wasn't on her clit was stroking Amanda's firm stomach, while she nuzzled her friend from behind.

My wife's head was thrown back in pure ecstasy. As I said, my wife looked sexy when she climbed on. With Jane's dark arm crossing her body, Anna's red hair on one side, and Bonnie's brown on the other, she looked like an absolute goddess.

I was sure that all of this stimulation couldn't last long, and sure enough, it was only a couple minutes before my wife came again. This orgasm was even more intense than the first two, and I felt her juices gush down over my cock, and then out onto her body. I don't think I ever saw her cum so hard.

That was confirmed when Amanda didn't even have the energy to bat her friends away, and simply collapsed onto my chest. I could feel her vagina still shuddering in pleasure around my cock. I went ahead and pulled out, my crotch drenched by my wife's pleasure.

Amanda hadn't completely passed out, but I don't think she was all there at the moment. I let her lie there, hugging her against my chest until she finally recovered. The three girls sat there on the bed surrounding us.

"Wow" Anna said, looking at her friend. "If that's what we are in for today, I call next." The other girls chuckled, but didn't argue. I think even Jane was a little afraid of what we had done to my wife, or more accurately, what she had done to herself.

After a couple minutes, Amanda's breathing returned to normal, and she looked up at me and kissed me.

"Did-did I just pee?" She asked, a little concerned.

For the first time, Bonnie spoke up. Her major in college had been biology, so she was the medical expert of the bunch. "No, it's not pee. It's something else."

That was enough for my wife, who rolled onto her side now, looking at my crotch.

"Okay, but did I just soak the bed with my something else?"

I rolled the other way, and we found that no, I had absorbed most of the juices.

"Wow" my wife said now. "That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. This was a great idea honey." She gave me a kiss now.

"But I think that we both need to clean off. Can you girls play for five minutes without us?"

"We can" Anna answered. "But then you better get that cock out here. It's the only one we got."

I helped Amanda to her feet, and we went down the hall to our own room to clean up. She was walking funny, which I took as a compliment.

When we got to our bathroom, I grabbed a washcloth and proceeded to clean from my belly button to my knees, most of which was soaked with my wife's final orgasm. Amanda did the same after, and then we headed back to the show.

My cock had softened during the break, but when we walked in and found Anna crouched over Bonnie, riding her head, while Jane kneeled behind the redhead, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples, it started to go right back up.

Amanda jumped right in, kneeling in front of Anna to kiss her oldest friend. It was only a minute later that the fire-haired girl swore her orgasm. She rolled off Bonnie after that, and looked over at me.

"Girls, that was fan-fucking-tastic, but now I need a big, hard cock in me."

Like Amanda, Anna still had her dancer's flexibility, so as she lay on her back, she lifted her legs up in a big V. I kneeled on the bed and moved in, grabbing her calves to get myself situated.

The other girls moved towards Anna's breasts, but she stopped them.

"Oh no, if you suck my tits, I will cum too fast. I will tell you when I want that." The girl knew what she liked.

I lowered myself and entered. Anna was already saturated, so it took only a stroke before I bottomed out.

Anna said 'fuck yeah' under her breath, her head back, eyes closed.

I started to stroke now, holding Anna's legs up. At this point, I realized Anna had removed her robe while my wife and I were cleaning up.

"I thought you wanted to get fucked in the robe" I asked teasingly.

"Mmm. too late. Now I just want to get fucked." The girls around us chuckled, and Bonnie and Jane took the opportunity to shed their robes as well, leaving us all naked.

I started to really give it to Anna now. With Amanda, I loved her too much to see how hard she wanted to be fucked, but with her friends, I was willing to risk them asking me to back off.

Anna did not, though, and so I pistoned away at her.

She did; however, decided a position change was required. She pulled her legs together and back, doubling herself over. I crouched farther over her, enjoying the view of her pale legs as I drilled her snatch.

This wasn't enough either, so finally she put a foot on me, pushing me back.

"That isn't doing it." She flipped over onto her hands and knees, and looked around the room. "Someone get under me and eat me out while he fucks me from behind."

The girls all shrugged, and somehow Bonnie was selected. She crawled under Anna in a 69, but Anna wasn't returning the favor. Instead, I felt Bonnie down there.

Now I had my favorite view of Anna: My cock splitting her fantastic pale, white ass. I wasn't actually in her ass, but her pussy was close enough. I started thrusting again, and felt Bonnie down there, slurping on Anna's clit.

The pale girl started to reach almost immediately, her red hair flying around as she moaned her pleasure. The added oral stimulation did it, and I soon felt her orgasm again. When she did, she didn't tell me to stop, so I didn't. I kept one hand on her hip, pulling her body back against mine as I buried my dick deep in her, our bodies slapping together.

"Yes, that's it." She groaned between clenched teeth. A couple of minutes more like this, me pounding her pale pussy from behind, Bonnie sucking her slit from below, she hissed again "Tits! Now!"

My wife and Jane moved in now. They decided to come in from below. They almost had to hold Anna up to do so, their heads and Bonnie's body trying to share the same space. It wasn't working, so finally I took charge.

"Move girls" I said. Keeping my cock in the gorgeous redhead, I reached under her abdomen and picked her up. Stepping two steps to the left, I set her down and rolled her over. I started to fuck her again, and the girls dove back in. This time, my wife went for Anna's snatch. I guess she decided Bonnie had done her turn.

Jane and Bonnie went for Anna's nipples now. I knew how sensitive they were, and I could only imagine how the copper-topped girl was going to go off now that her milky teats were getting double-dipped.

I kept pumping, more interested in Anna's pleasure than my own. After a few minutes, I felt my wife clamp down on Anna's love button. She tapped the other girls, and they did the same.

Anna immediately came, the girl on fire lighting her flame. I felt her pussy spasm around me, but since I wasn't told to stop, I didn't.

Anna came for a third time in a string of curse words. I saw Bonnie start to back off, but Anna pulled her back in.

"I'm not done" she said. Three orgasms and she wanted more. She was a wildcat. No wonder she couldn't find a guy to handle her.

The girls relaxed a little. They weren't pedal to the medal, but their feet were still on the gas.

I kept going too. I had said earlier that I was going to cum in the second or third girl, and I was really trying to hold off until the third. I started to cheat, not going all the way in. This gave my wife more room to operate, and soon I was focused more on watching her sloppily suck her friend's clit than fucking.

Anna didn't seem to notice. I could see she had reached around and grab a handful each of Jane and Bonnie's asses. In fact, she was gripping rather hard. I admired her willingness.

Her fourth orgasm wasn't trailing her third by long though. Her hands soon moved to the back of her friend's heads, first the other girls, then Amanda's. I was worried she might suffocate my wife, but she was a trooper, and soon the gorgeous ginger went off for the fourth time with a long, drawn out "Fuuuuuuuuck".

Even though I wasn't buried as deep this time, I still felt this one. Anna's body bucked, throwing Bonnie and Jane off. Even Amanda barely held on, even with Anna's hands on her head. It was an earth-shattering orgasm, and even though she didn't squirt like my wife, it was obvious she was going to be done after this.

Even while Anna was still spasming like she was being shocked, the other girls pulled off. Even my wife backed off once Anna went limp enough she could get her head free. I didn't though. I kept my cock in her, just lazily fucking, keeping myself warm.

When the orange-topped beauty finally stopped cumming, she looked down at me, still going.

"Ohmigod, I came like that and you didn't?" It was genuine surprise.

"Sorry Anna, you just aren't enough for me." I narrowly ducked the kick that followed this comment. That made me pull out, and I rolled off the bed onto the floor and stood up, my cock still proudly at attention.

"My god, you girls sucked the life out of me." Anna just lie there, staring at the ceiling.

That finished my list for the weekend.

Win the trial, check.

Keep my marriage together, so far Check.

Fuck Jane's ass, Check.

Outfuck Anna, check.

Confirm Bonnie's a cumslut, oh wait. Maybe not. But it seemed like someone else was ahead of me.

Amanda took charge now. "Jane, Bonnie, who is next."

Jane answered before Bonnie could. "Well, Bonnie likes the cum, and I don't, so she goes next."

"I-I don't" Bonnie started to answer, but Jane cut her off.

"Yes you do. I saw how you reacted when Charlie gave you a choice last night. You are a cumslut, little girl."