Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to suck or fuck you, honey?" My wife's voice was a little hoarse and very sexy when she said it.

"Do you really want to suck a strap-on?"

Amanda shrugged, clearly deferring to me.

I leaned over and kissed her, while reaching back and stroking her back.

"We will have plenty of time to fuck every other day. Let's see those pretty lips around my dick." I squeezed her ass as I said it, and she smiled.

I popped off condom #2 and stuck my dick in Amanda's face. She captured it and started to suck.

Bonnie lined up behind her, and soon went rubber balls deep in my wife.

I knew Amanda wouldn't purposely try to get me to cum so soon, but if I looked down at her pretty face, that would be it. I looked anywhere but at her as she did her best vacuum impression on me.

Bonnie showed again that she was a master of the strap-on, and my wife's second orgasm came a lot faster than any of us expected. I felt it first, and pulled off as Amanda groaned onto my cock. She arched her back, pushing her tits out, and bit her lip, enjoying the sensations her best friend was giving her.

Her hips started to spasm, and Bonnie couldn't hold her. My wife collapsed just like Anna had, falling to the bed. Bonnie popped off, clearly pleased with herself, while I dropped down to cuddle Amanda for a minute while we changed over.

I pulled my wife against me, arm around her, head in my shoulder.

"Wow" she said, clearly exhausted. "That was so nasty. I feel so dirty now."

I chuckled. "Because I was in your ass?"

"No, just... two dicks."

"Even though I was one of those dicks."

"Yeah, that was fun, but I don't think I could take another dick for real. I'm done with having sex with anyone outside this room."

My thought was immediately "or maybe Nicole", but I held my thoughts, not wanting to pick at that scab today.

Anna had Bonnie out of the straps and was starting to prep herself. With her pale skin, the contrast of the black straps gave her the most 'dominatrix' look of the four girls while wearing it.

She got it ready, giggling as she stroked her 'dick'.

"Okay, Jane. Where do you want us two dicks to poke you?"

Jane answered by placing herself on all fours, facing me. I gave her what she wanted, presenting my dick to her. She then looked back at Anna, and said: "Pussy only for you. I don't trust that thing in my ass."

"What about me?" I asked, making sure I would get my third anal assault of the night.

"You'll get in there soon."

With that, Anna sunk the rubber dick into the dark girl. When she was completely in, Jane pulled me closer, situating me. I saw what she was doing, and helped.

When the dick was in her, Jane only had the tip of my dick in her mouth. Then she would rock forward, swallowing me and leaving only the end of the dildo in her.

It was hot to watch, the 'meat' in our cockspit controlling the situation as she rocked back and forth. Jane never looked at me when she sucked me, focusing on keeping her balance and position.

I took the opportunity to reach down and stroke her back, letting myself enjoy this a little more now that we were halfway done with this fun.

Anna was into it as well, her pale hands on Jane's big brown ass. Bonnie and Amanda just lay nearby, watching.

Finally, after the second or third time one of us popped out, Jane sat down.

"Okay, put on a rubber Charlie."

"Why?" I wanted to hear her say it.

"So you can fuck my ass."

Amanda rolled it on me this time, giggling like we were back in college. I turned back to Jane, ready to go.

"Same as Amanda?"

"No, I want to be really dirty first. I want both of you in my pussy."

I was surprised at that. None of the girls has mentioned 'two dicks, one hole'.

"Okay, how do we do that?"

"Anna lays on her back, I face her on top, and then you come in from behind."

Anna and I nodded, and she lay on her back, the dildo sticking up. Jane climbed on top, and sunk the dildo into her. She was much taller and bigger than Anna, and her body covered Anna's completely.

I moved in from behind, kneeling, but I couldn't get the angle.

"Jane, slide to the edge of the bed."

The girls unlocked, shuffled, and then re-coupled.

Standing close, I rubbed my condom covered dick a couple of times on Jane's pussy. I could feel the dildo already there,, buried deep. I pushed against it first, then followed it up into Jane's pussy.

When I did, I realized that these condoms had no lube, and the latex against the dildo was high friction, and would shred the condom.

Calling for lube, Amanda rubbed it onto the condom, and then Jane's hole.

On my second attempt, I found that I could slide into Jane's pussy now. I pushed, burying myself suddenly.

My concentration broke when Anna burst out laughing.

"Ohmigod. Her eyes got so big all of a sudden."

I couldn't see Jane's face, but I could tell how tense she was.

Giving her an out, I asked "Too much dick?"

She shook her head, and I felt her start to rock a little.

The feeling was pure tightness for me. With the dildo, it wasn't comfortable. There was no way I was cumming like this.

Feeling Jane's rhythm, I went with it, fucking her in and out. Anna couldn't do much other than lie there, so it was on Jane and I to provide the movement.

Jane's pussy stretched to accompany the extra resident, but it was still tighter than any of the other girls pussies.

Jane seemed to like it though, because after a couple minutes of this, I felt her start to spasm, and she 'yipped' out her orgasm.

Deciding to take control, I took that opportunity to pull out of her pussy. Seeing that I was still well-lubed, I moved north, and pushed against Jane's other hole.

She was just done orgasming. I watched her butt relax and then penetrated.

"Oh you are bad" she said over her shoulder, but her tone was happy, so I went with it.

With more room for us to maneuver, I held Jane's hips, controlling her rocking as both of her holes were filled and emptied at once. This being the third session, I was learning, and I was able to hold my rhythm for a while.

From head positions, it looked like the girls were now kissing. Bonnie and my wife came closer now, stroking Jane's big tits, their tiny hands all over her body.

I had my hands on her ass, enjoying grabbing handfuls of ass-flesh. As I had said, Jane was the girl I had no fear of fucking too rough, and since this might be my last chance for a while, I went as hard as I could.

She must have liked it too, because she hit her second orgasm soon after. She pushed the other two girls away at this point. As she froze there, I buried myself balls-deep in her ass and asked:

"Okay Jane, two in your ass now."

She reached back and swatted me at that, but then started to dismount, so I pulled back and off.

Anna spoke first, when Jane was off her.

"Wow, that was different. Having a girl on top of you is much more... clingy."

We all chuckled at that.

"How was it, Jane?"

"Intense. I don't think I will do that again. It hurt."

I agreed. "Yeah, that was too much dick for the space."

I turned to Bonnie, but found her missing. I was just about to ask Amanda when Bonnie re-entered the room, holding another dildo.

She spoke before we could: "So I didn't know about the strap-on, so I brought my own."

Anna chirped: "And you just brought it out now?"

Bonnie shrugged. "I forgot about it. But I want you to use it on me."

I thought I knew where she was going. "Bonnie, are you asking to have a dick in all three holes?"

She nodded. "Charlie mouth, strap-on pussy, and this in my ass."

We all nodded, surprised that mousy little Bonnie was asking to be made air-tight.

"Anna, can you hold this dildo? I think Jane needs a break." With that, Bonnie handed it to the redhead, who had just handed the strap-on to my wife.

Since I had the most hands free, I helped my wife put on the strap-on after throwing out my third condom. Things I thought I would never say.

I felt my wife up as we did so, laying some groundwork in case Bonnie didn't get me off.

Amanda lay on her back, and Bonnie climbed on top. Orienting herself, she dropped her tiny body onto the dildo, before assuming a cowgirl position.

I kneeled basically over my wife's head, presenting my dick to Bonnie's mouth. She engulfed it, and I was also rewarded by my wife raising her head to suck a ball.

I watched Anna lube up the new dildo, which was smaller than the strap-on, and move behind Bonnie. She pushed a couple times, and I saw it sink in. Anna was not the most gentle, and Bonnie had to reach back and slow her down a couple times before it was in all the way.

Anna and Amanda tried to get in rhythm, but I could see it wasn't working. I mean, it was hot that Bonnie had three dicks in her, but it was requiring too much coordination, and after Amanda popped out for the second time, Bonnie spit my dick out.

"This isn't working."

I spoke now. "You're fine. I will switch with Anna, that's all." I wanted my fourth ass, damnit.

I popped off the bed, grabbed another condom, put it on myself, and lubed up again.

Walking behind Bonnie, I put my dick against her tiny little pucker and stopped.

"Anna and Jane, did you know that I took Bonnie's anal virginity during her weekend?"

With that, I pushed in. She was already loosened up, so I got about halfway.

"I like the fact that I am ending up back there at the end of the night."

I pushed in harder now.

Bonnie was so small that I could basically hold her body and fuck her on and off me. I could feel the strap-on below me, doing the same.

I nodded to Anna, who presented the now-clean dildo to Bonnie. She was too gentle this time, and Bonnie barely sucked it.

I kept going, and I could feel Bonnie getting into this abuse of her holes. I decided to up the ante. I grabbed Anna's wrist and pulled the dildo deep into Bonnie's mouth. I felt her gag on it, but she didn't fight it, and I fucked her even harder for a minute before her orgasm absolutely exploded.

Spitting out the cock in her mouth, the petite brunette screamed out her orgasm. I kept fucking her through it, and felt her body alternating between tight tension and loose relaxation as her pleasure overcame her.

As she started to come down, I decided to give her one more go. She was so light that I picked her up by the armpits, dick still lodged deep in her ass.

"Amanda, move out and get ready to feed that one to her." I knew sucking a dildo covered in her own juices would be something Bonnie would like.

My wife slid out, and I placed Bonnie back on all-fours. My wife did as she was told, and fed her best friend her sticky dildo.

As Bonnie started to suck it, I pulled out and pulled off the condom. This time, I buried myself in Bonnie's tiny pussy, sinking all the way in on my first stroke.

While I couldn't fuck Bonnie as hard as I had fucked Jane, I did fuck her pretty good. When I hit bottom really well, I could hear her gargle on the other dick.

This time I grabbed the spare dildo that Anna had. Timing it right, I pulled out to just my tip, and placed that above my dick, poking Bonnie's sphincter again. Burying myself again, the backdoor dildo forced itself in as well.

The sudden sensation of being full made Bonnie cum again. This time, she wasn't able to spit the dildo in her mouth out completely, so her shrieks were somewhat muffled.

I still wasn't done, so I kept going. I leaned over and kissed my wife, who looked a little wary at the way I was using her best friend. Bonnie wasn't complaining though.

When I was getting close, I leaned down over the smallest girl's back, and reminded her of the lesson I had told her.

"I am going to bust this nut deep in your pussy. But being a good little cum dumpster, you are going to push it out into your best friend's mouth, and then she will reward you with a sticky kiss. Does that make you hot?"

The sensations in Bonnie's body were too intense for her to answer, but I saw her nod her head. Looking my wife in the eyes, I saw she had a little fear, but I knew she wouldn't say no.

Grabbing Bonnie's narrow hips I pulled the other dildo out and went full bore now, screwing her hard.

I had fucked all four girls again, this time each one in the ass, and I had held this nut back the whole time.

Now I unleashed its full fury, painting my wife's best friend's insides.

I went to make it easy to get it, so I pulled out to just the tip as I came. I even pulled out a little early, letting some drip out.

My wife was right there, holding her brown hair back as she leaned over and captured the cum off Bonnie's pussy.

I moved around and fed my cock to Bonnie, letting her clean off her excretions and mine. She was just finishing up when Amanda came around. I watch her open her mouth, and she showed me the mouthful of cum she had.

She then showed it to Bonnie, and then met on their knees in a warm kiss, sharing my seed. Amanda also reached under her friend, and I saw her hand touch Bonnie's clit, rubbing the sticky spot I had left as the swapped spit.

This set Bonnie off again, and their kisses ended as Bonnie attempted to breathe while orgasming for a final time. This took everything out of her, and as her body relaxed fully, my wife lay her down nicely on the bed.

The last few minutes had been intense, and as we all lay, it was Anna, as usual, who broke the silence.

"Damn. I should have picked last. That was hot."

Jane and Anna were lightly stroking each other, and I saw that turn into a full embrace.

They weren't too sticky, but Bonnie and I were, so Amanda and I decided the three of us needed a shower. I scooped up her exhausted best friend in my arms, and we headed for the big shower in the master bedroom.

Amanda went ahead of us and warmed the water. I placed Bonnie down inside, and she grabbed my leg as I pulled away.

"Wait." She said, and I stopped.

"Did you really pee on Anna?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Did she like it?"

I didn't want to lie, so I shook my head.

"Oh. Would you... would you do it to me?"

Amanda walked in now with towels.

"Do what?"

I looked at my wife, surprised at the formerly-demure girl's request.

"I think she just asked for a golden shower instead."

Amanda looked at Bonnie. "Really?"

Bonnie nodded. "I want to try it."

Amanda looked at me. "Do you have to pee?"

I shrugged, not sure after having cum so soon before.

My wife smiled evilly, and looked at her friend.

"Well I do. Can I?"

Bonnie looked surprised that Amanda wanted to, but shrugged her assent.

Amanda got ready, spreading her legs and arching her back to aim. "Get ready."

Bonnie was still sitting on the floor, and she looked unsure what to do.

I stood behind my wife, and coached.

"Bonnie, do you want it in the face? Decide where you want, and present that to Amanda."

Bonnie got up on her knees now, and stuck her small chest out. She turned her head away, and put one hand on her other elbow behind her back. She looked like a well-behaved submissive. I tried not to get hard, knowing I wouldn't be able to pee if I did.

After her performance anxiety with Anna, Amanda had no issue this time. It was only a seconds before her loose stream of pee flew out. Her aim was atrocious, and with the wider spray of a girl versus a guy, she missed completely. The pee hit Bonnie in the stomach and lap. She was surprised when it hit her, but started to touch it with her hands, rubbing it into her body.

I had to look away after that, focusing on the sound of the running water and Amanda's pee in order to not get hard. When I heard the pee taper off, I turned back, and lined up.

Bonnie was still feeling the pee on her body, so she was surprised when my stream flew and hit her right in the chest.

This time she got into it, rubbing it into her tits, and then in a completely wanton maneuver, moved closer and let it hit her face.

I was surprised by that, but I kept a constant stream, letting her direct it. When my bladder fully emptied, Bonnie moved into and sucked my dick, capturing the last few drops.

"What does it taste like?" My wife asked as she moved into the 'real' shower.

Bonnie shrugged. "It doesn't have much of a taste." Realizing we were done there, she stood and moved under the showerhead as well.

I stepped forward, wrapping my arms around them both, kissing my wife.

"Was it what you expected?"

Bonnie shrugged again. "I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either."

She looked at Amanda now. "Thank you for letting me do that. And for... earlier."

I interjected: "What earlier?"

"You know."

"No cumslut. Say clearly what you are thankful for."

Bonnie blushed, and looked at the floor of the shower.

"Thank you for sucking the semen out of me and then sharing it with me."

I looked at my wife now, and smiled at her.

"I like this one. Can we keep her tonight?"

My wife smiled back. "Sure, but I am done, and I think she is too."

Bonnie nodded.

"That's okay. My chamber is empty, but I thought she would be useful in the morning to clean the cum out of you."

I saw Bonnie's eyes open up at that, and she looked at Amanda.

"Okay, but she had better do a good job." My wife smiled back, and pinched her friend's ass.

Bonnie smiled, and looked at me again.

"Can I ask something of you?"

I looked at her, and she continued.

"Can you send me home again like you did last time?"

I smiled, knowing what she meant.

We took a real shower after that. The girls washed each other's front while I washed their backs, then Bonnie did my back while Amanda washed my front. I took care of washing my own dick. After the intense amount of fucking and holes he had been in today, he deserved the best TLC.

We didn't bother to dress, flopping in the bed naked. I ended up with both girls snuggling me, heads on my chest. Not a bad end to the night.

It seemed only minutes later I woke up to the always-welcome sensation of lips on my dick. I cracked an eye to see Bonnie there.

I quickly looked around for Amanda, but didn't see her. Nervous at this violation of rules, I sat up.

"It's okay. Amanda went to pee, and told me to wake you up this way."

I relaxed, then heard a flush and my wife re-joined us. She looked gorgeous, strutting naked across the room. She had put her hair up in a bun, and I was sure that meant I was in for some serious fucking.

"Okay Bonnie, thank you. Now move. I want that in me."

With that, my beautiful wife stepped up onto the bed, and dropped to her knees over me. She grabbed my cock and buried it in her, sighing her enjoyment.

I was still half-asleep and didn't react as my wife then ordered her best friend to present her pussy. Grabbing the smaller girl, Amanda buried her face in her friend's pussy.

I could see Bonnie's face immediately change as my wife started cunnilingus on the petite brunette. Still lying down, I couldn't do much more than run my hands on my wife's ass as she rode me, reverse-cowgirl.

She was determined, and the sight of her best friend caressing herself mere feet away heightened my enjoyment. Amanda was really whipping her hips around, and after a few minutes, she gave up on Bonnie.

"Sit on his face" she commanded, and sat up, changing her motion for her pleasure.

I was lying half-seated, but Bonnie was tiny enough that she could climb on the pillow facing me, kneel, hold the headboard, and present her pussy to my face.

I dug right in. Bonnie got into it, smearing her juices all over my face as my wife smeared all over my crotch. Even though we had showered before bed, I was going to need another when this was all over.

My wife finally groaned out her first orgasm. I had just started flicking Bonnie's clit with my free hand, and was rewarded by her screaming out her own pleasure.