Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came down, I felt my wife pop off me, and I assume she turned around, because a moment later Bonnie did the same. She was showing the flexibility of her small frame, bending nearly in two to put her pussy in my face. I could hear the girls making out to complete this sexual triangle.

Her own desire partially sated, my wife started to bounce now in a way she knew I liked. I was half-focused on Bonnie, wanting to make my wife's best friend cum a second time before I blew. I wrapped my arms around her, finding her clit again, strumming her bean while using my mouth to chew on her nether-lips.

I won the race, as Bonnie went off first, screaming out her second orgasm. I backed off when she did, and as her body stopped shaking in front of me, I pushed her off me to her side.

It was just Amanda and I now. My wife leaned down to kiss me, both of us tasting like Bonnie's pussy. We made out for a minute before she sat up. Riding me hard now, she pulled my hands up onto her small tits.

Continuing the show for her friend, she whipped her hips around in circles. I knew I would not last much longer, so I pawed at my wife's tits, trying to speed her up so that we would cum together.

I felt my wife start to shudder, but I could hold back no longer. I arched up into her, and blasted my seed inside her. That was what she wanted. It sent her over the edge, and she came as well. It took my hands on her hips to hold her on top of me as we both orgasmed. Finally we both ran out of gas, and she fell on top of me, my arms hugging her against me.

My cock popped loose, but was only in the cold air for a second before it was engulfed again. I looked down to see Bonnie sucking the juices off my shrinking member.

The sensations were intense, but I could not do anything about it as my wife was lying on top of me. When Bonnie was done, I could feel her nudge my wife.

"Can I get my snack now? You prah-missed." Bonnie's tone was sing-song, like a kid begging.

We all giggled, and my wife sat up. Lifting a leg, Bonnie put her head under my wife, and Amanda dropped on top. Bonnie latched on, but I could see my wife pushing my cum out into her best friend's mouth. All of this was occurring on top of me, and despite the fact I had just cum, I could feel my dick stirring again.

After a few minutes, Bonnie released her hold on my wife, and they both popped up.

Bonnie's demure nature had temporarily returned, and I heard her mumble a "thank you".

Amanda didn't accept this mumble, and moved closer to her friend, drawing her for a kiss. She whispered something in Bonnie's ear, and the smaller girl smiled. Looking over my wife's shoulder, her friend smiled at me again.

"Thank you for giving me that gift."

I smiled back and nodded. I started to get up, but Bonnie stopped me.

"Don't forget what you promised me."

I nodded, knowing what she was asking.

I was just hitting my feet when I heard a voice from the hallway.

"Did you guys fuck already?" It was Anna.

My wife answered her smugly. "Yes, and now we need to shower."

This time, Bonnie was kicked out, and my wife and I enjoyed another luxurious shower. Afterwards we threw on clothes before coming downstairs.

During our shower it appeared Anna and Jane had started breakfast. They were both dressed in 'real' clothes that they could go home in.

It was omelettes this morning, and we were halfway through breakfast when Bonnie came down. Where the other girls were dressed casually, Bonnie was wearing a knee-length dark green dress with a belt across the waist. I recognized the dress, but couldn't place it for a minute.

"Bonnie, you look hot. What's the dress for?" Jane spoke up first.

"Isn't that the same dress you wore home from our weekend?" Amanda asked. I smiled, remembering now.

Bonnie nodded. "Yes. I felt so dirty the last time I wore it home. Charlie came in me, and by the time I got home, my panties were soaked. I want to remember that this time too."

We were all silent, wondering where she was going with this.

"I am finally going to do it. I am breaking up with him today."

She turned towards me now.

"If it goes badly, can I stay with you guys?"

I looked at Amanda to double-check, and she nodded.

"Sure Bonnie."

She smiled and sat down. I am sure she was feeling very nervous now, and would probably cry if any of us approached her.

There was some light banter after that, but nothing heavy after Bonnie's admission.

Anna and Jane went up to pack, leaving Amanda and I to do the dishes as Bonnie finished eating.

I wasn't sure how much longer everyone would be there, so I decided to fulfill my promise now. Bonnie came around the kitchen island to give us her plate. As soon as her hands were empty, I grabbed her wrists and faced her to the island.

"Amanda, go around and hold her wrists."

My wife complied and as soon as Bonnie was stretched over the island, I lifted her skirt.

She was wearing a black thong that would hide her pantyline, while still containing the deposit I was about to make. I pulled the panties down to her knees. Her high-heeled shoes barely touched the floor.

I unzipped and fished my cock out. I pressed my body behind Bonnie, and felt her freeze. With no warning, I poked her lips with my cock and then sank into her.

She was wet and willing, and I sank right in. I guess she really did want this. As I started to fuck her best friend, I looked across the island at my wife. She was still pretending to hold Bonnie's wrists, although it was more for balance than containment. Amanda smiled back at me, content for me to help her friend act out her fantasy.

Bonnie's pussy, as always, was nice and tight. I thought about playing with her ass, but decided to just enjoy this nice fuck. Hmm, if she went through with it, I might have a live-in fucktoy.

Shit, all three girls were single. We might do this pretty often. Oh, and I still had to work out what to do about Nicole. Wow, that was a lot of women to fuck.

The realization that my wife's infidelity had come full-circle, and led me to having access to all of these beautiful women bubbled to the surface, and I buried myself deep into the tiny brunette's narrow body, blasting her insides with my cum.

Knowing what she wanted, I pulled out and wiped my dick on each of her tiny, taut ass-cheeks, then lifted her panties. Wiping myself once more on the inside of the panties, I pulled them back up over her ass. Flipping down her skirt, I motioned to my wife to release her best friend.

Smacking and then cupping her ass, I leaned down to Bonnie and whispered "if you need help, call us. You deserve better." She followed through like this was serious, saying goodbye to the other girls before leaving.

What a way to end the weekend. I was completely spent, but even my tuckered soldier perked up a little at the thought that I might have a shot at my wife's sister Nicole. After all, that's what this weekend was all about.