Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I caught my breath, I looked over to the couch.

"Anna, be a dear and clean us off, would you?"

Nicole looked surprised again when the redhead crawled off the couch behind her compliantly.

First she cleaned Amanda, licking up the cum, then eating her friend lightly. Next she dropped lower, and licked off my cock. At first it shrank a little, then came roaring back under Anna's expert ministrations.

I watched Nicole as she did this. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open in an 'o'. I hoped to see that face in that position around my cock before the day was over.

When I felt I was clean, I tapped Anna's head. She backed off, letting my wife climb off me so I could stand up. As I did, Amanda and Anna both knelt on the floor, waiting.

"You see, Nicole. I told you I knew everything. Anna and Amanda have both performed their penance. Are you ready to apologize for what you did to me?"

I stood over her, my hard cock looming. Rather than extend the moment, I decided to proceed.

"Amanda, go sit next to your sister on the couch. Anna, present yourself." I moved behind the redhead, who dropped her elbows to the floor and lifted her ass, presenting that beautiful view to me.

I turned her so that her profile was to the couch. Lining up, I made sure Nicole was watching as I sunk my cock into my wife's friend's pussy, the very pussy Nicole had just been eating.

After a few strokes, I was fully buried, my hands cupping Anna's beautiful pale behind. I reached forward and grabbed her red hair, pulling her head up.

"Honey, would you like her to eat you out?" Amanda nodded, and dropped to the floor, sliding under her friend.

Anna went right to work, balancing the pleasure she was getting from my cock stabbing into her with the work she was doing on my wife.

It was a lovely chain, my wife lying on her back, her long brown hair splayed on the carpet, her hands gripping her own A-cups. Anna's red hair hid her face from view, then Amanda's legs spread up and around her pale friend. At Anna's other end, I held her narrow hips and caressed her cute little butt as I buried my dick in her. I saw Nicole drinking it all in, but didn't comment on it.

Amanda was the only one that hadn't cum yet, so she went off quickly, first holding her friend's head to her and then pushing her away. Anna took the opportunity to catch her breath and enjoy the pounding she was receiving. When Amanda came down from her high, I looked at her sister.

"You can take your sister's spot now."

It was a perfect ploy. I wasn't directly touching Nicole, but this would put her very close. It also showed that I was in control, not Amanda or Anna.

The sisters switched places, Amanda moving to the side as Nicole slid her hips under Anna. The lithe redhead dove back into the innocent pussy she had eaten earlier. As she did, I could feel her getting closer. She enjoyed this as much as I did.

I was now only one redhead away from my wife's sister. I drank in the sight, her C-cup breasts that sat proudly on her chest even though she was lying on her back, her smooth, soft stomach that showed that this body didn't come through exercise, her curvy hips and thighs that would be perfect to hold onto as I drilled her lightly tufted pussy.

My agreement with Amanda was that I couldn't initiate sex with her sister, but that didn't mean it was off the table. As I continued to plow Anna, I knew I wanted to continue to escalate the situation. I knew Amanda wouldn't touch Nicole, or probably vice versa, so Anna would have to be in the middle of whatever I did, just like she was now.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I felt Anna cum under me. A trooper, she simply screamed into Nicole's pussy, then went back to munching on it. If Nicole wasn't here I would have used this opportunity for some backdoor play, but I didn't want to scare the innocent blonde too much yet.

Before Nicole could cum herself, which might break this chain, I decided to move the girls around.

"Flip over, both of you."

I pulled out of Anna, who looked back at me, confused. I nodded, and she rolled over onto her back, legs in the air.

Nicole looked unsure what to do, so I provided additional direction.

"Face me, and sit on her face."

Listening, the young blonde gingerly lowered her pussy onto the ginger.

"Play with her tits while she eats you. She loves that."

The girls positioned, I lined myself back up. Holding Anna's long legs over my shoulders, I entered her again.

Like my wife, Anna still had her long dancer's legs. With their flexibility, I was able to bend her almost into a pretzel, which put me very close to Nicole. I could kiss her or suck on her tits, if I wanted.

Instead, I just stayed close, both of us using the redhead for our pleasure.

Fresh off her orgasm, I could tell Anna was giving Nicole her A-game, because it was only a few minutes before Nicole's hands went from Anna's small breasts to her own larger set, gripping the nipples as she let out a louder moan this time.

Seeing this knockout orgasm so close to me put me close to the edge. I pounded away at Anna now, getting close to orgasm myself.

As she finished, Nicole rolled off of Anna. Free of her facial covering, the sexy redhead looked up at me now.

Locking her legs with her own arms, she coaxed me on with a stream of obscenities.

"That's it. Fuck me hard. Give me all of that cock. Pound my pussy. Oh, that feels so fucking good. Push that dick all the way in. Fuck mee!"

I was getting closer, but I reached down and grabbed one of Anna's tits, which were bouncing on her chest from my pounding. Capturing a nipple, I pinched it hard, knowing what would happen.

Anna came instantly. Unable to hold her legs anymore, she arched her back in pleasure. Pulling out of her, I grabbed my cock and hosed her down, my milky excretion leaving splotches on her milky body from her chest down to her thighs.

Anna really did bring the best out of me, and now the best was all over her.

I rolled back, and we both sat there, catching our breath. Anna's head was almost in Nicole's lap where she sat on the floor, watching us. Amanda was still on the couch, legs wide, jilling herself.

I looked at Nicole and pointed to Amanda. "I guess your sister likes our show."

Nicole turned to her sister, surprised at her reaction to her husband fucking her friend.

"Nicole, could you clean up Anna?"

I stood up, legs jelly, and approached my wife.

One eye on the blonde, I watched my wife take my deflating cock in my mouth, cleaning off her friend's juices plus whatever spunk was left there. When she was finished, I sat down next to her.

While one sister was greedily guzzling down whatever remained of my orgasm, the other was getting ready to taste the main course.

Nicole was so slow at it that Anna finally asked her: "Is this the first time you have tasted cum?"

Nicole shook her head. "No, guys have come in my mouth before. But nothing... like this." I could see she was looking at the abstract art I had left on Anna's body.

Anna took a finger and scraped up a dollop of jism. "Yeah, Charlie is a good fucking lay."

As my wife continued to resuscitate my schlong, her sister leaned down and got her first taste. That gave my cock a boost, and by the time Nicole had finished tentatively cleaning off Anna, I was at half-mast again.

When Anna felt she was clean enough, she pulled Nicole in for a big kiss that I am sure involved some semen-swapping.

"Okay, you two. Nicole, we need to talk."

I sat up on the couch, Amanda on the far side of me. Anna still lay on the floor, but Nicole turned towards me, seated.

"As you can see, Amanda and I have reached an understanding. She and her friends still play, but only if Amanda and I are both there. Nothing behind each other's back. Anna, Jane, and Bonnie are all very sorry for what they did while Amanda and I were dating, and all have agreed that including me is more fun than doing it behind my back."

Of everything she had and seen today, this shocked her the most.

"So you all... have sex?"

"Yes."

"Together?"

"Only once have all five of us been together."

I could see her thinking now. She looked at her sister now.

"Do I have to...?"

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to. As far as I am concerned, you have paid your penance for what you did the night before our wedding. Watching you and Anna was very hot, and you are now aware of our... agreement... with the other girls. No matter what, we expect you to keep that secret."

"I will. I can't believe you and all of them."

"Yeah, I am pretty proud of it."

"All of them?"

"Twice in one day. It was a lot to handle."

Anna piped up now. "I told you he was a good fuck."

Nicole bit her lip now, and asked the question I had been waiting for:

"What if I wanted to..."

Anna wouldn't let her get away with that. "What if you wanted to what?"

Nicole pointed at me, unable to say it.

"What if you wanted to fuck your sister's husband? In front of her?"

Nicole looked at her, shocked at the way she said it, then at Amanda and I.

I sat up on the couch, pushing forward so my hips were on the edge, my dick sticking up and out.

"Tell me first, will this be your first time?"

Nicole shook her head, blushing.

"How many?"

"Two. Both were... disappointing."

I nodded. "So you want me to show you how good sex can be?"

Nicole nodded.

"Say it."

Nicole sat up a little taller, pushing her ample chest out. She gathered her hair in her hands and put it behind her shoulders, a reflex action to her nervousness.

"I want you to show me."

"Show you what?"

"How good it can be?"

"How good what? Just say it."

"I want you to fuck me good." She blurted it out, surprised at herself.

I turned and looked at Amanda. Before she spoke, Anna inserted herself into the conversation.

"C'mon Mandy. Let's go back upstairs and finish what we started earlier." What was unspoken was 'So you don't have to see your husband fuck your little sister'.

My wife didn't speak, but looked me in the eye, and I could tell that she was telling me I was on a short leash. Her eyes darted to the bookcase where the camera was hidden, and I knew she was telling me she would be monitoring the video.

Without another word, Amanda stood up and took Anna's hand. They walked hand-in-hand up the stairs, two beautiful butts climbing together.

Turning to Nicole, who was back to crossing her arms over her chest, I spoke again.

"Well, you have had plenty of foreplay, but I will ask, do you want me to warm you up?"

She shrugged, so I decided to take control again.

"Lie back and close your eyes. Put your hands on the rug next to you."

The blonde co-ed hesitated a moment, but then she complied. When she was still, I drunk in her beautiful body again, before moving down closer to her.

I started by lifting her hand and kissing it, then moving up her arm to her shoulder. I made the turn towards her chest, and it rose to meet me, but I broke off, and moved down her body.

Breaking our connection, I knew she wouldn't know where I was going next. I kissed one ankle, moving up her leg. They opened for me, but I stayed outside, up the hip to her belly. I could feel it quivering under me, yearning for touch.

I turned towards her pussy and heard her gasp, but again moved away.

Next I lifted the other hand, and kissed up that arm. This time, when I reached her shoulder, I kissed across her shoulders and neck. I could feel her breath on me, her chest heaving in rhythm. She was definitely aroused.

Moving down between her breasts, I kissed a line, then moved over and kissed a circle around one breast, then the other. Again I broke the connection.

Starting at her second leg, I repeated the line up that one. This time I could smell her pussy before I got there. She was ready to go, but I wanted to drive her wild first.

When I reached her hip I kissed up her belly again, this time landing back on her breast. This time I stayed there, kissing random points, but moving closer and closer to her nipples.

At the same time, my hand started to stroke the inside of one of her thighs.

I was sitting to her side, kneeling on the floor. I leaned over and cupped her breast in my hand, kissing her areola, then finally sucking her nipple into my lips, which elicited a gasp from my young partner.

Of the five girls, Nicole's breasts were probably the best. Anna, Bonnie, and Amanda all had small breasts that were nice proportionally, but you couldn't do much with them. Jane's were so big that they were almost too much. After handling Nicole's, which I still judged as a C-cup, I found them the perfect proverbial 'handful'. And with the way they sat on her chest, tit-fucking wasn't out of the question either.

As I continued to worship at her mammary mountain, my hand found her pussy and started to stroke it. My middle finger dipped deeper, splitting her lips to find her wet and ready.

As I continued to nibble one breast, I moved my hand to the other, cupping and twisting it lightly. I could feel Nicole rising to meet me, basking in the pleasure.

I decided to see if I could make her cum this way. Continuing to suck and fondle her breasts, I dipped my middle finger into her before finding her clit with my thumb and starting to lightly rub her there.

"Oh... wow" my wife's younger sister finally spoke as I stimulated three erogenous areas at once. She continued lying still, a beautiful blonde statue, as I rhythmically rubbed and nibbled at her.

I escalated to dipping two fingers in her hole, my thumb still on her clit.

Nicole's pleasure was fairly easy to read. Her hips would rise when I increased her pleasure, then start to wiggle a little bit. When she was finally pushing so hard against my hand that I knew she was close, I went all out.

My hand was a blur against her pussy, penetrating her digitally while maintaining stimulation on her clit. My mouth was more rough on her breast now, her nipple trapped in my mouth.

She came with a "mmm-mmm" that matched up with her hip thrusts. When she broke that rhythm, I knew the orgasm was fading, so I removed my hands and mouth.

She still hadn't opened her eyes, catching her breath after cumming. Without touching her, I moved between her open legs, and prepared my cock for entry.

When her breathing was regular again, and I could tell she was listening for me, I lightly pressed my tip against her clit, and rubbed my dick up and down her slit, lubricating me in her juices.

I saw her gasp and her eyes opened wide, but she quickly shut them again without looking down at me.

After a couple of rubs, I was ready. I lined up against her pussy and pushed. My dick popped into her pussy, and I felt her tense up.

I moved back and forth a couple times, situating my dick in her vagina, before starting to push deeper. When my hips bottomed out against hers, I held the position for a minute.

This was it. I was finally fucking Nicole, my wife's sister. I savored the view for a minute, her long blonde hair a mess below her head. Her eyes were closed, lips pursed in that surprised 'o'. Her breasts, white against her tan body, heaved with her breathing. Her flared hips leading to her thighs which were open and spread for me.

Before I went to work, I leaned down and captured a nipple in my mouth. This earned me a sexy moan from my newest partner. I released the nub and whispered huskily:

"Now you can look, move, or touch whatever you want."

With that I started to slowly thrust in and out, finding a position and rhythm that worked for both of us.

Nicole opened her eyes as I did. At first her hands went to her own breasts, kneading and feeling them. I could see her looking me over, and finally she reached out and touched my arm.

I was just getting up to rhythm when she spoke:

"Can I be on top?"

I paused, still buried inside her. "Sure."

I pulled out, sad to leave that warm hole, but excited at the view I was about to get.

I lay back on the rug now, my flagpole fully raised.

Nicole climbed on top of me. It took her a minute for both of us to line up our docking equipment, but finally I slipped back in.

When I sunk into her, I saw her face open in that 'o' face again. When she was fully seated, she started to rock up and down, bouncing on me.

This position gave me free access to her body, so I took advantage. I started holding her hips, but that soon turned into grabbing her meaty ass.

She started holding her chest, but soon her hands moved to my chest, balancing on me as she bounced up and down.

I took over, cupping her breasts, my thumbs playing with her nipples. I could tell that she loved tit play, and wanted to see how much pleasure I could pull out of her.

Her bouncing up and down was great for me, but I decided to teach her the secret of cowgirl position.

I grabbed her hips, and started to pull them in a 'front-and-back' movement. She looked down at me confused, but when her clit started rubbing against me, I saw recognition. She was a quick study, and took over, grinding away at me. I went back to her tits, rising up to suck on each one.

After cumming twice already, I knew I could go for a while, so I just settled in for the ride. And what a ride it was.

I hoped the camera had a good angle of this beautiful blonde riding me hard. Once Nicole got going, she was not shy, and watching her tits bounce in rhythm with her fucking was absolutely mesmerizing. If I hadn't gone off twice, I would have cum in short order.

Nicole, on the other hand, was ready to cum again, and did so hard, grinding it out against me. I could feel her pussy pulsing around me, so I froze, letting her decide how much she needed.

This orgasm was more silent than the last, but since I was inside her, I could feel her body tense and then release. When she was done, Nicole sat up, one hand on my chest, and took a couple deep breaths.

"Ohmigod" she said, gasping. "This is so much better."

I chuckled, enjoying it as well.

"I can't believe I came twice already. Did you?"

I shook my head. "Nope, not close."

Her face changed, looking more innocent now. "Did I... do it wrong?"

"No, you have been great. But since I came twice already, I won't cum for a while."

Nicole smiled now, and started rocking again. "Great. I should have told you this earlier, but you can't cum in me. I'm not on anything."

"Ok, pulling out is not a big deal."

She didn't say anything after that, so I decided that when I did have to cum, I was going to make sure to hose her down as I did Anna. Hopefully after a nice tit-fuck.

Nicole got back up to speed after that, my hands plastered to her tits as she unabashedly rode me to another orgasm. When she came down off that high, she popped off me and knelt down on the rug?

"Can we try from behind too?"

I shrugged, moving over to the suddenly-adventurous sister.

I sunk into her in one stroke, and started pounding. I wasn't as gentle as I was at first, giving her a good pounding from behind.

To her credit, she took it, but I could tell she was disappointed versus cowgirl. I went at it for a couple minutes before helping her out on this position too.

Grabbing her hand, I pushed it up under her, showing her she could play with her clit. That she did, and soon she was heading for yet another orgasm. When she did, I buried myself deep inside, enjoying the quivering sensations around my swollen member.

After that orgasm, Nicole slumped down a little. I think she was starting to feel it. I wasn't done yet though, so I flipped her over onto her back. She let me, watching as I lined up and entered her again. I held her legs up and together. She wasn't as flexible as her sister, but she held the position, which tightened her vagina to add stimulation for me.