Breaking the Bridesmaids Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pounded away again, determined to bust one more nut all over this bosomy blonde. The view of her under me helped, and pretty soon I was getting close.

I pulled out, and climbed on top of Nicole. I could see she was unsure what to do, so I slapped my meat between her tits, and pressed her tits together over it.

"Hold them" I said. She did, and I could see she was still stimulating her nipples as I started to fuck her breasts.

As I said, she didn't tan topless, so her breasts were white, but my cock stretched up to the tan section below her neck. Nicole even made an effort to lick and suck my cock when it got close. Altogether, it was an incredibly hot scene, and put me over the top.

When I felt my boiler burst, I pulled back and held my cock. Taking aim, I proceeded to fire shots from nipple to nipple, leaving puddles of semen across both breasts. Nicole watched, hands still pushing her tits to the center.

As I stopped shooting and started to dribble, I poked forward, pushing my cock into her mouth. She was surprised by my sudden use of this hole, but did just as the other girls had, licking me clean. When her touch became too much, I pulled back and sat down, careful not to mess up my masterpiece.

I assume Amanda and Anna had been watching the camera, because I could hear them coming down the stairs as I sat against the couch, catching my breath.

They were still naked, and by the looks of their hair and faces that had definitely been fucking as well.

They both looked at Nicole, who was still lying on her back, cum splatters all over her chest.

"Nice work Charlie" Anna said, kneeling beside the blonde co-ed. She leaned in, but I stopped her.

"She can clean herself up. If you want it, you get it second-hand."

All three girls looked at me, and then at the cum on Nicole's chest. Nicole then proceeded to lift one breast to her mouth, and licked what she could. Anna moved closer, and helped, scooping up what she couldn't lick with a finger and feeding it to my wife's formerly-innocent sister. The mouthy redhead then leaned down for a sloppy, cum-filled kiss. She turned to me, smiling, showing me that she was now in possession of some of my spunk.

"Want some Mandy?" She asked my wife, who had taken a seat next to me.

Amanda shook her head. "I get plenty, thank you."

Anna giggled and went back in, assisting her sapphic mentee with cleanup duty.

When they were both satisfied that my load was swallowed, they met for one more kiss, and then Nicole sat up. I could see from her face that the innocence was gone, replaced by a look of tired satisfaction.

Anna noticed too, and had to speak up. "Wow Charlie, she looks fucking done."

NIcole smiled at this, and looked at me. "Yeah, that was sooo much better than any other time."

Amanda pulled me a little closer than that. My wife wasn't jealous of any of her friends, but I could tell she was a little nervous right now.

I put my arm around Amanda, and pulled her close.

"What did you two do upstairs?"

Anna answered for her friend. "The usual. Lots of dyking out. We were just about to get the dildos out when Mandy said we should check on you two."

Nicole looked interested now. "You have dildos?"

I turned to Nicole, feigning hurt. "I wasn't enough for you?"

"Ohmigod, no. I am done, for now."

Just then, the doorbell rang. The rest of us looked at each other, confused, but Amanda simply strode to the door and opened it.

"Surprise!" yelled Jane, as she and Bonnie walked in. Looking around, the buxomy black girl quickly followed up with "Did we miss all the fun?"

Bonnie looked at Nicole, then me, then Amanda, and echoed her:

"Did he fuck her?"

Nicole nodded, and I shrugged.

Jane looked at me and smiled a big smile. "Five girls broken to your will. Looks like you are going to busy, aren't you?"

Looking around the room at my wife and her four bridesmaids, I nodded. Yup, lots of work for me.