All Comments on 'Breaking the Cheerleader'

by modernromeo24

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

I failed to understand how anyone could enjoy imagining and writing such a story of how someone is tortured and humiliated to this extent. What does this say about the mindset of the author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good work

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

This is always a potentially interesting theme, but nothing is original nor remotely erotic. A year passes in two pages. The grammar and writing are fine, but the creativity is very low.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteover 1 year ago

Slaves that know freedom and what it looks like and have not chosen to be slaves will always long for freedom so it will take longer than a year or two if ever for her to really be content to be there. She is just trying to survive and make the best of the most horrific situation. Let her go home and see if she comes back, then you have something for real to write about. My Dom could drop me off in the jungles of Africa and if it took a lifetime I would not stop until I got back to him. The real fantasy is that you think she could ever really love you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want this to happen to me lol I’m gonna show my boyfriend so we can role play

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Not much of a storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermodernromeo24@modernromeo24
Hey I’m Alex. I am a dominant based out of Chicago and Dallas. I enjoy training new submissives or slaves and educating them about kink / the lifestyle. If you enjoyed my stories and want to chat, reach out to me on snapchat at Modernromeo24, or on my Fetlife profile (Moder...