Breaking the Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no" I interrupted.

"Yup. I took the elevator up to his apartment and rang the buzzer. I waited a few seconds and nothing. So I rang it again. I heard someone moving around and then I saw the peephole kinda darken, so I knew he was looking through it. I opened my coat and gave him a little show.

"I heard the locks being moved and then he opened the door about halfway. He was standing in just his boxers, and he looked like he had just woken up and kind of flushed. My stupid first thought was that he was sick, and I was about to ask him if he was ok when I saw some movement in the place behind him."

"Fuck" I interjected.

"Yup. He knew I had seen something and started stuttering, 'Kim, babe, why didn't you tell me you were coming over?' I didn't even answer, I just pushed past him and into the apartment."

At this point, the waitress came back by the table with our cocktails. She had heard the last parts of Kim's story and simply said, "I'll give you some time with your drinks and come back and get your order in a few."

"Wow" Kim said taking a sip. "We're going to be legendary with her, huh?"

"Yup. She's gonna start a ton of stories with 'So, it was April Fools Night and this couple comes in..."

"So" Kim continued after taking a large sip of her drink. "At that point, I'm in the apartment and I can see into his bedroom where there is another girl in his bed, with the covers pulled up to her chin. When I tell you the room smelled of sex, I'm not exaggerating. They must have been fucking for hours the way the place smelled. Mitch moved over and closed the bedroom door and sort of led me into the living room."

"What did he say?"

"Y'know? I thought it would be like a movie where he tried to make excuses or something. But nope. He basically banged out with 'Sorry, babe. I didn't know you were going to come by early.' I went a bit nuts, yelling and screaming at him but he pretty much just stared at me. I was crying and getting hysterical, but he just did nothing. No explanations, no excuses, no apologies. Just let me rant. When I finally calmed down, I made the mistake of asking a simple question, 'Why?' Clearly it was the one question I shouldn't have asked."

"Why? What did he say?" I said in shock over the story she was telling.

"He said, 'I just wanted someone hotter.'"

"What an asshole."

"Yep. He said that when we first started dating, he didn't mind that I had quote, 'tiny tits' and that it was kind of new and fun. Then, when I got my 'fakes' he thought he'd be into them, but he thought they just felt 'weird'."

"Again, I say, he's an asshole."

Kim was getting emotional again as she continued her story. Her eyes were welling up and her chest was starting move as she took deeper breaths to maintain some composure in the restaurant.

"I confronted him and questioned that the reason he cheated on me was because of my tits. Jay, that bastard stayed perfectly calm, looked right at me and said, 'No. She's just willing to do more, too.' I asked who she was and apparently, she's someone he works with. This went on for a while and it's so weird. He wasn't even trying to be mean, but he told me what she would do for him that I wouldn't. Things like blowing him in a cab, giving him a 'tit job', and other stuff he never even brought up to me when we were together. Meanwhile, this other chick is still hiding in the bedroom 10 feet away from where I was sitting, half naked, under a coat."

The waitress had returned, and we paused for a moment to order some food after quickly looking at the menu. I also noticed that a few of the tables around us where slyly trying to listen to our conversation, without looking like they were listening. We ordered food and a bottle of wine and Kim continued.

"So, I left and did a walk of shame. When the doorman didn't make eye contact, I figured that he must have seen both of us coming and going with Mitch and knew this was going to happen. I went home, called in on Friday and cried through the weekend. When you started calling and emailing, I didn't know what to say or how to answer. I did tell Marcy at work and asked if she would mind postponing. I was going to just cancel with you, too, but then I saw the date on the calendar and figured, 'What the hell' and surprise you tonight."

"Well" I said, lifting my glass again. "Unless you want to keep talking about him, let's toast to him being the biggest fucking asshole April fool, forget he ever existed, and pretend tonight is a much-delayed brunch for us!"

Kim laughed, raised her glass and toasted with me. We spend the next hour or so eating, drinking, laughing and generally trying to avoid the emotional subject that started the night. As dinner wrapped up and sipped on one last drink, I could tell Kim was getting melancholy again.

"Kim. Let me say it again, he's an asshole. I always thought he was an asshole and turns out I was right. You can't give a guy like him another thought. You're funny, you're hot, you have amazing tits, and you are generally an awesome person. You have to know that me and half of the guys in our class have had a crush on you since high school."

"I know, Jay. But it's not him. It's what he said."

"What are you talking about?"

"Jay. I've been in therapy for years about my body image and as I got older, my sexuality. In high school I basically had an eating disorder that lasted into college. I hated my body and felt awful that I didn't develop the way other girls did. As I've gotten older, I've hated that I couldn't wear certain clothes or outfits like other women. That's why I got the enhancement surgery. I purposely didn't get giant D-cups. I got a set of C's that would fit my body and make me feel...well...normal for the first time ever."

"Fuck, Kim. I'm sorry. I had no idea. And I was an asshole, too, for making jokes to you."

"No! That was fine! I wanted people to treat me like normal and even notice me. But that day I showed up at Mitch's? It was the first time I wore something that I truly felt sexy in. Under that coat, for the first time, I felt like a powerful, slutty vixen that would be a man's fantasy. And then to be shut down and told I wasn't enough. It's soul crushing."

For the first time, I realized just how self-conscious Kim had been for years. I always saw her as the cool, fun, pretty, and popular girl. Now, I was finding out she was just as confused, scared and frustrated as the rest of us.

"Kim, I can only say I'm sorry, again. I had no idea what you've gone through. I totally would have understood if you wanted to cancel tonight. Seriously, thank you for even coming out."

"Jay, there was another reason I wanted to meet up with you tonight. As much as that dick has hurt me and insulted me, he did one thing right."

"What's that?" I asked.

"He broke the curse."

"Curse? What curse?"

"THE curse. The whole point of tonight was to find you a date. Thanks to dickwad, I'm officially single. For the first time in history, we are both single, available, and together."

A smile creased my face as the realization of her words hit me. She was right, we were both single with no attachments or commitments.

"So, Kim, are you saying you want to go on a date ... after all these years? Like officially?"

"No, you idiot. We just had our date. Now, I want to go back to my place and do what couples do after a date."

I felt myself stiffen slightly at her words, but I was still worried if she was forcing this or rushing into things after all the time that had passed between us. Or even a terrible April Fools joke being played out.

"Kim. I've had a crush on you since high school - I've told you a million times. But are you sure this is the right time?"

"Jay, ever since the reunion, I've regretted letting what's-her-name..."

"Andrea"

"Sure. Andrea. What fucking ever. I regret letting you leave with her that night. I have no idea where you or I or any of us are going to be down the road, but I'm not regretting this again. Now, pay the bill while I run to the ladies' room and then we can continue our April Foolishness celebration at my place."

Kim got up and left me reeling. Every physical fiber of mine thought this was a great idea - finally getting to bang my high school crush. But some stupid moral beacon in the back of my brain was flashing with warning lights:

'She's on a bad breakup and rebound!"

"She's your friend - don't ruin it!"

"Maybe it's a big prank still!"

As my mind raced and I whipped through all the different scenarios, I paid the bill as Kim returned to the table. She remained standing and simply said, "You ready?"

"Kim..I just want to make sure..."

"Oh, for fuck's sake. Here. I got you a little gift." Kim grabbed my wrist and pressed something into my hand. I opened my fist to see a pair of lacy black panties that she must have removed in the restroom.

"Now, let's go. Thanks to the asshole's comments. You are going to see exactly what I'm willing to do with someone."

Kim's aggressiveness shut down the last of my reservations and we walked quickly out of the restaurant. I stuffed her panties into my coat pocket as we grabbed a cab at the curb and piled in.

"You ok with going to my place?" Kim asked. "I have another surprise you'll like."

I agreed and we gave the address to the driver who pulled into the light traffic. As soon as the cab was in motion, Kim turned to me and gestured for me to lean in. I wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her closer as our lips met for the first time. We were both tentative at first, as we gently kissed and licked, exploring the new sensations with each other. Before long, our tongues started to explore more, and we were soon kissing passionately in the back of the cab. My other hand had moved to the back of her neck as I pulled her mouth tighter and deeper against my own. Kim was adjusting her position and moved one of her legs up higher, causing her pleated skirt to ride up her thigh, exposing more of her flesh. I allowed my own hand to drift down and rub first her thigh, then move up higher to her bare ass cheek. Our limbs were now entwined as we made out and groped each other in the back of the cab. I cupped and grabbed one of her tits through her top and she leaned into my hand. I felt her hand snake its way down to my crotch to feel my erect dick. She was moving it up and down the length of my shaft getting me harder by the second. She paused and pulled away from my mouth for a second readjusting her position in the seat.

Kim grabbed my wrist and directed my hand under her skirt between her legs. For the first time, I felt her pussy that was covered in a short layer of soft hair. In the darkness of the cab, I kept catching glimpses of Kim with a sexy smile on her face as it was illuminated for brief seconds as we passed under lights or the headlights of another car. Kim held my hand firmly and I could feel the dampness of her arousal on my palm. I applied some pressure and rubbed my palm on the front of her pussy, feeling her lips slightly parting and the bud of her clit at the top of her slit. She leaned back in the seat of the cab and I watched her ample chest rise and fall with faster, deepening breaths. I looked forward and saw the driver glancing into his mirror, sneaking peeks at the action taking place just a few feet behind him.

Kim moved her hand and adjusted mine on her pussy. I felt her move my hand, so it pointed downward. My thumb was on her clit and my fingers on her wet lips. I strummed my thumb on her clit and she started to rotate and thrust against me. Two fingers slipped into her wet tunnel, and she let out a quiet moan. The scent of her arousal began to fill the car as I coordinated the movement of my thumb with the thrusting of my fingers. Kim was speaking with a hushed voice, one hand on top of mine, the other trying to grip the vinyl seat of the cab.

"Oh.....unghh....feels so good....please don't stop....I'm gonna cum...."

I had read somewhere that when a woman is giving you positive vibes, keep doing what you're doing - so I didn't change anything. I kept lightly flicking her clit while driving my fingers in and out of her pussy. Kim was biting down on her thin bottom lip and thrusting harder against my hand trying to reach a climax. A slight sheen of sweat started to appear on her brow, and I watched her clench her eyes shut tight as her pelvis and legs locked up for a moment. She took a bunch of short, gasping breaths and let loose a high whine as she came on my hand. I felt her entire body shudder as I slowed my motions.

After a full minute, her eyes fluttered open and a huge smile appeared on her face as she said, "Wow. That was fucking amazing." She straightened her skirt and looked out the window, wondering aloud, "Where are we?" Once she got her bearings, she added, "Good, we have just enough time for this."

Taking a quick glance toward our driver, she bent forward in the seat, unzipped my fly and wrangled my dick out of its enclosure. She used her hand to give me two quick strokes before taking me in her mouth. I felt the heat and moisture of her mouth slide down, making me pulse against her tongue. Because of my pants and boxers, only part of my shaft was protruding, so Kim was able to take my exposed length into her mouth easily. She swirled her tongue around my sensitive head and sucked and licked my shaft. I made eye contact with the driver in the mirror who clearly knew what was happening behind him. It didn't last long, as my head slumped back against the head rest and I closed my eyes enjoying the oral ministrations of my long-time crush. Kim used her hand to release more of my shaft and plunged deeper, taking me toward the back of her throat.

I felt my balls begin to tighten and my cock spasm as I neared a climax of my own. Kim was still expertly licking, swirling and sucking creating a myriad of sensations on me. I opened my eyes and looked down to see the curly ringlets of her hair bouncing and moving as she bobbed on my cock. That image, of a girl I had wanted for over a decade, my dream girl, bobbing up and down with her cute hair bouncing sent me over the edge. I uttered a quick warning, then felt my cock and balls release into her mouth. Kim locked her lips around my shaft and I felt her tongue shift as I exploded into her mouth. The cum pulsed and filled her mouth and when I finally stopped, Kim swirled her tongue one more time before swallowing my load. She slowly pulled off my dick, taking as many fluids with her as she could. I watched her lick her lips and then gently wipe them with the back of her hand.

With a smile again on her face, she said, "Fucking April Fools joke is on him. I just needed the right person to blow in a cab." I zipped up and we both put ourselves together as we pulled up to Kim's building. I tipped the driver who was making no secret that he knew what we had just done.

Kim and I walked into her building with our arms around each other, through the lobby, up the elevator to her place. She opened the door, and we threw our coats on a nearby rack. She led me to the kitchen where she grabbed a bottle of wine, some glasses, and a corkscrew. We were both a bit giddy and giggly about what had just happened as we sipped on the chilled wine. There was still a ton of sexual tension between us as we both readied for the next round.

"So, I feel like I'm being used." I said to her.

"Oh really? Used do you?" she chuckled.

"Yup. Are you just using me to prove the asshole wrong about things he said you won't do?"

"Do you care?"

"Nope. But if that's the case, can I call him and give a list of other things to accuse you of not doing?"

Kim gave me a punch to the chest and then a kiss on the lips.

"No. You may not call him. But there is something else I want to do. Follow me."

Kim had me pick up the wine and I followed her to her bedroom. She told me to get undressed and that she would be back in a few minutes. I watched her rummage through a bureau drawer, then her closet, before she disappeared into the bathroom. I stripped down to my boxers and waited for her return.

Close to ten minutes later, the room was lit by the light from the opening bathroom door. Kim stepped into the shaft of light and I felt my breath catch in my chest. She was wearing a lacy piece of lingerie that had less fabric than two hankerchiefs. The black stretchy lace started behind her neck, then criss-crossed at her throat, stretched over her tits before coming together to cover her stomach and crotch. The entire outfit was see-through lace making her nipples and pussy visible. Her thigh high black stockings were attached to some small straps on the bottom of the garment, and she was perched on a set of black high heels. When she shifted her legs slightly, I could see that the crotch was split in the middle giving easy access to her sex.

Kim sauntered over to the bed and pulled on the waistband of my boxers, working them down my legs and off me.

"So," she said. "This was my surprise outfit I wore to the asshole's place that day. You and the doorman are the only two who have seen any of it. So, I guess the April Fool is on the asshole, after all."

I loved that Kim was now refusing to say his name and would only refer to Mitch as "the asshole". But what I loved even more was when she climbed up on the bed, threw one leg over me, gripped my erection in her hand and guided it into her wet opening. I felt her pussy lips open slightly as the head of my cock split them open. Her warmth and moisture enveloped just the tip of my cock as she moved her hips slightly to line up properly. Incredibly slowly, she rocked back and forth and allowed my cock to slide into her tunnel. With every inch, I could feel her inner muscles gripping and releasing my shaft as I penetrated deeper and deeper.

Kim had her hands on my chest, her eyes closed, and head tilted forward when I felt the fabric on her crotch meet the skin of mine, signifying that she was fully impaled on my dick. She was still gently shifting and moving as we both got used to the sensation. When she finally opened her eyes, she looked down into mine and said, "You feel incredible in me, Jay."

I couldn't control my words and spilled out like teenage schoolboy, "Kim, I've literally waited close to fifteen years to feel this. You were my high school crush, you've been a best friend, you've been the one that got away. Now, finally, I'm inside you. Fuck......that sounds corny."

We both laughed at ourselves, and the movement made me twitch inside her. She took the cue and began to ride me harder. She pressed her pelvis into me, grinding her pussy and clit against me. I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing against the fleshy walls of her pussy and she would moan and shudder when I would hit her g-spot. Unable to resist any more, I reached up and pulled down the crisscrossed pieces of lace and got my first look at her naked breasts. They stood out from her chest like perfect globes, bouncing with her movements, her erect nipples stiff and protruding. I took them each in one hand and squeezed them. They were more solid than natural breasts but felt better than I thought they would. I ran my thumbs over her nipples and Kim let out a long moan.

"That's it, Jay. Play with my tits. Squeeze them, pinch them. I've caught you sneaking looks at them, now they're all yours!"

I followed her instructions and played more aggressively with her tits, grabbing them hard enough that I was supporting more of her weight with my hands. This let Kim ride me harder. She was no longer grinding against me, instead she was bucking her hips up and down the length of my cock. I had waited so long to be inside her; I swear it felt like I could feel her lips gripping and dragging up and down with every thrust. I could feel her fluids flowing off my cock and down to my balls as her arousal grew.