Breaking the Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to change things up, so I took my hands and batted her arms to the side, making her torso fall forward on to my chest. With her tits now pressed against me, she was moving only her pelvis to ride me with short, fast strokes. I reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks, forcing her to slam against me even harder. The sound of our flesh slapping filled the room and it felt like we were both getting closer to coming. I could feel the sweat on our skin making our bodies slick and when I tried to adjust my grip on her ass, my hand slipped and I brushed against her asshole.

When I regained my grip, my middle finger landed squarely on her rosebud and while it didn't penetrate her ass, it caused it to open slightly. Kim immediately froze and a loud scream erupted from her. She bucked hard against me a few times and I felt a rush of juices flood from her pussy. She gasped for breath as she slammed her pussy into me again and again as she orgasmed for the second time that night. She was moaning incoherently into the pillow by my head as she rode a wave of mini-orgasms until her body finally came to rest.

"Holy shit. That was fucking amazing." I finally heard her say. "I felt that orgasm in my fucking toes. Why the fuck did we wait so long to do this?"

"Well, you were too busy dating assholes, and I was too busy dating bimbos. But at least it was worth the wait."

"Definitely. But I want to make you come. How do you want me?"

"I fucking want you any and every way. But, even though it's a little late, do I need a condom?"

"No. I'm on the pill and like you said, too late now. Want me to ride you more so you can play with my tits? Want me bent over? Tell me, Jay." She was almost pleading.

"Roll over on your back." I replied.

Kim rolled over on her back and settled her head into the bed's pillows. She spread her legs with her knees bent, her high heels digging into the mattress. I settled between her legs, lined up and slid back into her. Her pussy was tighter than moments before, thanks to her recent orgasm. With every thrust of my hips, I could feel the tender, muscular walls of her tunnel grip by turgid unit. She adjusted her legs slightly, lifting them so I could hook them with my arms as I moved forward and back in a rocking motion.

Kim was breathing heavily with the activity and smiling up at me. I watched her tits bounce with every thrust and was transfixed by their motion.

"I have to say" she uttered. "I'm glad you like them." Kim reached up and cupped both of her tits in her hands and made a show of squeezing them and playing with them. My cock stiffened even more and throbbed inside her. "Oh...you like watching me play with my tits, too? That turning you on even more?"

Kim began to pinch and play with her nipples making moaning at the dual stimulation. Watching her play with her own tits had me ready to come and I could feel my climax approaching. Kim felt the impending explosion and put her hands on my hips, pushing me away.

"Stop for a minute. Before you come." She ordered. She had stopped me just in time as I was so close to orgasming inside her. Still, as I pulled out, a trail of pre-cum spread and connect the tip of my cock to her wet opening. Once I had shifted away, she reached into the nightstand and produced a bottle of baby oil. She poured it over and between her tits, then spread it all around with her hands. Her fleshy globes were now shining and glistening in the minimal light of the room.

"We need to break this curse and finish this the right way. I want you fuck my tits and come on them, Jay."

It took us a few seconds to arrange our bodies properly. I straddled her body higher up, sitting on the bottom of her ribcage, being careful not to put too much weight on her. She shifted on the pillows so that the cavern between her tits lined up with my cock. Using her hands, she pressed her tits together and created a tunnel for my cock. I began to rock back and forth, coating myself with the oil she had spread on her flesh.

I had never tit fucked a girl with breasts as large as Kim's before and it felt amazing. When the tip of my cock would emerge at the top of her breasts, it would send a shock through me every time. I continued the rocking motion and Kim encouraged me with moans, groans and encouragement.

"That's it Jay. I want to feel your hot cum all over my tits, baby."

I let out a deep groan and felt my balls release. The first burst of cum was trapped between Kim's tits, but as I shifted forward, the second hit her on her torso and chin. She released her hands and I sat up slightly, spraying the remainder of the load over her tits and nipples. My hips and cock spasmed a few more times before I flopped over on my side next to her.

When I got my breath back, I muttered, "That was incredible." I looked up to see Kim spreading the cum and mixing it with the oil on her tits. We both just lay there as we basked in the afterglow of our activities. A few minutes later, I felt Kim shift and move out of the bed.

"I'm gonna clean off and take this thing off. I feel like I'm all tangled in a wet fishing net at this point.

"Cool." I replied. "Uh...do you want me to stay or uh...."

"Jason. We waited this long, you're not going anywhere tonight."

"Ok. I don't have anything to sleep in."

"That's ok, I think sleeping naked is a better idea tonight anyway."

Shortly after, a naked Kim climbed back into bed, and we fell asleep with me spooning her from behind. Sometime in the night, we both stirred, and she spread her legs enough for me to slip inside her from our spooning position. We had a quiet, slow fuck that time, that had me reaching around and holding on to her tits while we sensually moved with each other. When she gasped, moaned, and came I followed by sending a load into her pussy. We didn't bother cleaning off, but simply drifted back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with the sun lighting up the apartment. Kim and I had drifted apart in the bed and had both managed to get under some covers. I got up to use the restroom and splash some water on my face and when I walked back in, she was stirring.

"Go under the sink" she said. "I have brand new toothbrushes and some travel size stuff if you want."

I brushed my teeth, and we switched places. While Kim was in the bathroom, I found my discarded boxers on the floor and put them back on, propping myself up in the bed. She emerged from the bathroom with an oversized t-shirt on, but I could still see her nipples through the fabric.

"What would you say to some coffee?" she asked.

We moved to the kitchen, and I sat at the counter while she made us two cups of coffee. There was a bit of an awkward silence that I decided to break.

"So, curse is broken. April Fools Day is over. The asshole is gone. Uh.....what now?"

"Now?" she said. "I have no idea. We know we're good friends. We've proven we're great in bed. So, I think we should continue with those two. As for everything else.... I'm not sure."

"Well, I have an idea. It is Sunday. We're together. Which means...."

"Brunch!" she chirped!

Epilogue:

After that brunch, we went back to my place where we spent that afternoon and night in bed again. We continued that pattern for a few months, not really dating, more than friends. We both started traveling for work again and saw each other less and less.

Every now and again, we would meet up, but post-brunch sex dwindled. There were a few times, though (after too many tequila shots, a late night booty call after a bachelorette party, another friend's wedding, a weekend trip to the Dells) that we would hook up.

It was fall when I saw Kim calling my cell phone. I answered and we chatted for a few minutes when she finally said, "I have news."

"Are you pregnant? Because I haven't seen you in a few weeks."

"Fuck off. No, I'm not pregnant. But, I met someone."

Kim went on to tell me about a guy she met through a friend. His name was James and they really hit it off. I ended up meeting James and Kim for brunch one day and son of a bitch...he was an awesome guy. Ironically, the next month, we met for brunch again, this time with my new girlfriend and future wife, Sherri. When James got up to go to the bathroom I looked seriously at Kim.

"Tell me the truth." I said.

"What?"

"You picked a guy whose name was close to mine so if you yell out my name in bed, you can cover, right?"

Kim laughed out loud and gave me a familiar punch in the chest as Sherri squealed, "Jason! Don't be an asshole!"

I lifted a glass and said, "No, I'm not the asshole. But here's to the asshole who broke the curse on April Fools Day and got us all here today!"

-------

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this year's entry to the April Fools Day Story Contest 2023! Let me know what you liked and what you didn't. What you think was truth and what was added to the story. Remember, VOTE, COMMENT and SUPPORT all your favorite authors!