All Comments on 'Breaking the Dam Pt. 01'

by WasatchFrontal

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
Great start to first story

hope you continue. It is just a little bit too far-fetched for my taste, but you're the writer. (The walking around a major city naked dripping cum is a bit much.)

I have two kinks that you might or might not work into your story:

A) You (Trevor) get to watch Nico and Lily. While Nico knows you watched, Lily doesn't and believes she's getting away with it, and or

B) Nico turns Lily into a wanton slut like Anika, fucks them both while everyone taunts your inadequate penis.

Oh, heck, here's a third "want" for your consideration: You eat Nico's creampies from the girls and then suck his dick.

We await chapter 2 !

Don

Phoenix215Phoenix215about 4 years ago
Great Start!!!!

This is definitely a great story and I like the slow burn as well. Take your time, let it sink in for Trevor that he is slowly being dominated by his wife as seen with the peeing in toilet incident. Little by little let Lily slowly see that her husband is following her every whim. Let her try and light give remarks of humiliation here and there but not over the top where she would scare him away. I like how you didn't make Trevor incompetent at sex like soooooo many other cuckold fics do. Trevor should just be like he is average length, average body, and average at sex. And another let Trevor push Lily to sleep with Nick but let him slowly realize that she was the one controlling him. I like reading all types of sex genres but usually when I come across cuckold fanfics they have the wife become a sex crazed addict by chapter 2, I hope you dont follow into that trap.

And another let Lily start to give him rewards like her demanding him to eat her cunt or sometimes letting herself get off but not him. Maybe even let him eat her ass but never getting a chance to fuck it. Those little things will probably set Trevor off further and further so that he realizes that maybe his wife is going to dar but he would never question her because she is the one out of his league. Your story has potential and I hope you update frequently, you have my support. Thank You

CupCakeKidCupCakeKidabout 4 years ago

Don't make Nico abusive or mean towards Trevor. He's a cool cucumber so it would be way more interesting if he fucks his girl and still remains a swell guy to him. I like how Nico's character has developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to the sequel. Any chance you'd be writing one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the Fuck ?

The beginning of this story just puts many stories here on literotica to shame .

I don’t what this author does for a living, but I do know one thing... this writer has a Flow of an Artist, with a Great imagination, sketching words into a real life movie, developing before your very eye’s, with characters that come off the pages in real time, with real feelings. Blending characters with a place and time and building Erotic emotions within them, that hide deep down in all of us. The passion to be free of limitations.

The true essence of erotica comes from our deep dark shadows in our minds, which holds and hides back the real us, hidden under a taboo mask we all wear and when nobody is looking, we pull it down to release the beast of lust to have its way.

Please continue creating this wonderful story you stared, and don’t hold back the Lady, for being the lady she deserves to be ...

Thanks for sharing with my Regards ~ Alex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have to continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best i’ve read. I wish you countinued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous