Breaking the Dam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scooted toward her, while Lily attempted to climb over and take his spot at the window. At exactly this moment, the taxi hit a bump, probably a loose cobblestone—it caused Lily to fall right into Nico's lap, sitting on him like he was Santa Claus.

"Well, hi," Nico said to her with a slight chuckle.

"This is awkward," she replied, her cheeks turning a little red. Yet she didn't move. Instead, she gazed out the window. "I can actually see perfectly. Is this OK? Are you uncomfortable?"

"Lil, Nico's not going to complain about a hot girl sitting on his lap," I said. I was coherent enough to understand that my best friend's dick was mere centimeters from my wife's ass, but I knew nothing serious would happen.

Lily looked at him, as if to make sure. He was grinning.

"He is right," Niko said.

"OK, good. Because it's soooo pretty. I can't wait to go explore tomorrow..."

I drifted in and out of sleep and lost track of the conversation for the next few minutes. The next thing I remember was feeling the car stop. I opened my eyes just in time to see Lily climbing off of Nico's lap so that he could reach his wallet and hand the driver some cash.

"Dankjewel," Nico said to the driver, then turned to Lily and added, "Dutch for 'thank you.'"

We got out of the car, grabbed our luggage (again, Nico grabbed Lily's), and followed Nico to the door of his building. His apartment may have been small, but you couldn't beat this location; a cobblestone street lined with bicycles. Water from a canal reflected the moonlight onto the building's windows.

Lily was in awe. "I can't believe you live here! I just can't."

"You two should move to the Netherlands," he replied sincerely, leading us into his building.

"Trust me," I said. "Right after we got married, I brought up the possibility and it was shot down hard."

"That's not fair! This is my first time here," she argued, then looked right at Nico with a sly smile. "How was I supposed to know how... sexy Amsterdam was?"

Nico laughed as we packed into the elevator. "If this is sexy to you, wait until the Red Light District."

"Lily doesn't want to go," I said. "I told her about it and she said it sounded sleazy."

Lily looked embarrassed. "That's not... I do want to go. It sounds fun."

"Then it is a plan," Nico smiled.

At this point, I wasn't sure what to make of Lily's obvious quest to seem "cool" around Nico, including her agreeing to do things she certainly had no desire to do a mere week ago. But I loved the Red Light District, so I wasn't complaining.

_____________

Nico's small apartment was dark when we first opened the door, so for a moment I thought Anika must have decided not to stay after all. Even in the dimness, I could see nearly everything from the doorway: Nico's bed directly in front of us, the loft above, a mini kitchen and bathroom door off to the side.

Nico flipped the light switch on, and the blankets on his bed started to stir. A second later, a girl who looked like a Victoria Secret model propped her head up to look at us.

"Hallo schat," she purred. Nico looked rather annoyed.

"Anika, while my friends are here please speak English," he said.

"I apologize," she said. "It is lovely to meet you."

She got out of the bed to come greet us. When she stood up, we could see that all she was wearing was an oversized t-shirt that was clearly Nico's. It wasn't quite long enough to hide the front of her black panties, which ended up on display as she walked toward us.

Anika reached me first, pulling me in for a hug. She was taller than me, with long, dark hair and endless legs. I felt her perky boobs against my chest as it quickly became obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Hallo Trevor," she said. At the mention of my name, I became increasingly aware that I was getting hard. "Nico talks of you often."

"Um, thank you," I replied. I glanced at Nico, who was setting Lily's bags down and not even paying attention.

Anika turned to Lily and embraced her as well. "Friends of Nico are friends of mine."

She let go of Lily and walked toward Nico, giving the two of us an unimpeded view of her toned thong-clad ass. Nico was busy lighting a candle, so she wrapped her arms around his waist and whispered something in his ear... Their backs were facing us so I couldn't tell for certain, but I was pretty sure that she also shoved her hand down the front of his pants. Nico shrugged her off of him without so much as acknowledging her.

"What a slut," Lily whispered to me. She was eying Anika with disgust.

"It's Europe..." I started.

"Do you think she's pretty?" she asked, catching me off guard.

"Umm... Well..." I didn't want to admit to my wife that any guy with blood flow was likely going to feel it rush straight to the tip of his cock the moment they saw her. I subtly tried to adjust my boner.

"Be honest. Am I sexier than her?"

"A hundred percent," I said. And I wasn't lying. To me, Lily was the sexiest person alive... but that didn't mean that Anika wasn't really fucking hot.

"OK good," Lily relaxed. "I really don't think she's pretty enough for Nico. He must just like her because she's slutty."

"She seems nice, Lil. We just met her," I muttered, just as the two of them turned back to us.

Nico gave us a quick rundown of the apartment's quirks. By then, Lily was starting to feel the time difference as well, so she went into the bathroom to change into her pajamas. I was past the point of exhaustion and grateful for this day to be over. We brushed our teeth and climbed up the short ladder to the loft, where I immediately dropped face first onto my soft pillow.

"Thanks for bringing me here, babe," Lily said softly, laying beside me and giving me a kiss. I honestly don't even remember if I responded before I drifted away.

I don't know how long I had been sleeping when I was woken by a loud creak of the bed below us. It was still dark outside, so I know I couldn't have slept too much. I rolled over, ready to pass back out, but that's when I heard the begging.

____________

"Pleeeeeease, sir," Anika whined from underneath the loft. "I've been so good... I need it so bad!"

"I fucked you this afternoon," I heard Nico's calm voice respond. "My friends are here now."

"But I can't wait any longer... I need your huge cock inside me! I can't sleep without your warm cum leaking out of me... I'm addicted to it..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I wondered what Nico had been doing to make her this dependent on sex with him. It was almost pathetic how desperate she seemed. I decided I'd ask him for tips later.

"No," he responded.

"But I was nice to your friends! My wet pussy deserves to be fucked..."

"So you were only nice to them to get me to fuck you?"

Anika didn't respond.

"You fucking slut," Nico said cooly. "Walking around in just your panties, trying to turn me on."

"It turned your friend on... I felt his little hard on when I hugged him."

"He would never fuck you. His wife is much sexier and nowhere near the desperate slut that you are."

Anika again said nothing. And then I heard her start to cry. She blubbered for a moment before Nico ordered:

"Stop crying. You'll wake up Trevor and Lily."

Anika sniffled and held back her tears.

"I am sorry for being such a horny slut... But please, it is not my fault you have the best cock, please just fuck me, I will do anything you want..."

"Fine, I will let you suck it. If you can get me hard, I will make you cum."

"Thank you for letting me try, sir," she said instantly.

I heard the bed creak again and I could tell that she was eagerly repositioning herself for a blowjob. I was stiff as a board at this point and wished so bad that I could watch what was happening. Considering my persistent horniness and lack of a good orgasm recently, it was no wonder I was so turned on.

I felt Lily adjust herself next to me and realized I'd been so preoccupied with my arousal that I forgot she was next to me. I wondered if she had woken up and heard everything. I propped myself up so that I could see her eyes, and sure enough—wide open.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Can you... believe this?"

She let out a soft giggle and then shushed me. Apparently she wanted to keep listening.

All that could be heard now was the quiet slobbering of Anika giving Nico head.

"Good girl," he whispered, still loud enough that we could hear. Then Anika gagged loudly.

"It is so hard..." I heard her licking it in between her words. "Sooo big... it barely fits in my mouth... please, sir, put this giant cock in my pussy and make me cum so good... please Nico..."

"I do not think so," he said. "I think I will cum in your mouth tonight."

"Noooooo," she whined. "You promised..."

"No I did not," he replied. He was right, too. I didn't remember a promise being made. Still, if I had been in his situation there's no way I wouldn't have been able to resist fucking Anika.

"Please fuck me, sir. I'll do anything. Anything! I will suck this dick at any time in any place... I will never suck another dick, just please put this inside me right now!"

I almost laughed at the sheer absurdity of it. How is it even possible for a girl, especially one as hot as Anika, to be this desperate for dick? I decided that this must be some sort of role playing that they did... there's no way she was serious.

"Fine," Nico said. "But after I cum, you will immediately leave the apartment. Leave all your clothes and underwear here, and you will have to get home completely naked with my cum still leaking out of you."

"But..." she started. "I live so far away... people will see me..."

"That is too bad," he said firmly.

"No no no, please... don't put it away. I will do it," she finished. "Just shove that huge cock in me right now!"

Nico laughed. "You really are the biggest slut in Europe."

"You can make anyone a whore with this amazing di— ahhhhhhhh... oh my god... oh FUCK!"

It was easy to pinpoint the exact moment he went inside her, even without a visual.

"Shut up!" Nico whispered forcefully. "I still have guests."

Her moans hushed, but were nevertheless intense as we heard them harmonize with the sloppy sounds of her soaking pussy.

"Mmmmhhmm uhhhhh ahh fuuuuuuuck," she whimpered. "I can't... uhhh... you're dick is too fucking good... thank you thank you thank you I'm cummmmmmming ughhh!"

She had cum less than 30 seconds after he entered her. I had never heard anything like it! Lily almost never came from penetration, I'd have to lick her clit or use a vibe most of the time to get her off. I started feeling insecure. Have I been doing it wrong? I wondered how big Nico's dick could possibly be, and did it really make that big of a difference?

The sheer eroticism of it all was getting to be too much. The loft was low enough that the smell of sex easily reached our nostrils. I tucked a hand under the covers and rubbed my hard dick through my sweatpants.

Was Lily as turned on as I was? Her back was turned to me so I couldn't tell, and I didn't want to risk Nico and Anika stopping by repositioning and making noise.

The bed squeaked again as they changed positions.

"Yes, sir... keep pounding me, stretch me... ruin my pussy... no one's dick compares to yours..."

"Where am I going to cum, slut?" Nico said, still sounding calm.

"In my pussy... please fill my slutty cunt..."

"Your slutty cunt? Whose slutty cunt is this?"

"YOUR'S!"

"Correct."

"Forgive me... please cum in your cunt... you have earned this pussy, it is yours... you own it..."

"And what will you do after I fill my pussy with cum?"

"Ughhhh! Ahhh... I will... fuuuuckkk... I will leave my things and go home."

"And will you stop at the bathroom first to wipe up my load?"

"No! Mmm, fuck... I will let it drip out of me..."

"What if someone sees?"

"I will tell them it is yours and... fuck... that I am lucky you let me have it..."

"Good girl. Here is your reward," Nico said.

"Oh god... I can feel it filling me... so full.. oh fuuuuuck... nnngnghh..."

She let out a guttural moan and I knew she was cumming again.

That put me right over the edge. One final rub and I came intensely in my sweats, squirting four or five shots. A huge load pooled around my cock.

A wave of guilt washed over me. I had just orgasmed while eavesdropping on my best friend's fuck session. I wondered what Lily would think if she knew I had cum in my pants, but just as that thought entered my head, I saw her remove her hand from her pajama bottoms. She'd been touching herself too.

I heard Anika thank Nico one last time, followed by the sound of the door shutting. With how quickly it happened, I could only assume that she actually left her clothes and was now walking through the streets of Amsterdam fully nude, her pussy drenched in Nico's cum.

I didn't move, waiting to see if he was going to get up and clean up at all. After a minute it became obvious that he was just going straight to sleep.

I slid closer behind Lily and cuddled her. I could feel her heart still racing. I put my arm around her and grabbed her tit. She didn't seem to mind.

Suddenly, as I spooned my groin into her ass, I felt a wetness press against my dick. Shit! I had forgotten about my cum, and now I had probably smeared it on her pajamas. Knowing Lily, she was going to be pissed...

I backed my lower half away from her and slid my hand across her ass reached to assess the damage. I was expecting to feel a little gooey wet spot somewhere on her bottoms, but instead I found that her pajamas were completely soaked. At first, I wasn't sure what I had happened, but the more I felt, the more obvious it became:

Either Lily was wetter than any girl had ever been, or Nico had made my wife squirt for the first time in her life without even touching her.

___________


12