Breaking the Distance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to try something," Erica recalled, her voice now a bit breathy. "I want to massage your prostate."

"And I'm thinking to myself, wait, doesn't that mean she needs to stick a finger in my ass? I'm watching her suck her middle finger, and can see it coated in saliva, looking at me with those pleading eyes, and I moved forward on the couch to give her access."

"So I reach under him as I go back down on his dick with my mouth, feeling around for his hole. It took me a moment, and I could feel him tense a bit when I found it. But then..."

"I'd never had my asshole played with before, and it felt... it felt really good, and as Erica worked me with her tongue I started feeling like I was getting close. So I moaned to encourage her."

"And when I heard that moan I knew it was okay, so I pushed in just the tip of my finger."

"And I moaned again. It was so dirty and so..."

"Slutty?" Jill asked. Both her hands were in a steady rubbing motion now, one in her lap and the other in Erica's. Erica's lips parted slightly and her eyes fluttered closed. Everyone could see what was happening and yet no one said a word.

"...different. And slutty. It felt great," Jason continued after a moment.

"So I pushed in further, feeling around for the base of his cock through his ass," Erica said, her voice breathy.

"And when she hit it, I fucking exploded in her mouth." "And I swallowed every drop."

Erica shuddered, and Jill's mouth was now open and panting. There was a long moment of silence as Jill pulled back her hand as if she suddenly realized what she had been doing.

"Oh, oh my god, Erica, Jason, I..."

Erica smiled and gave Jill a kiss on her forehead to quiet her worry, then pulled back and looked her in the eyes.

"After that, one thing led to another, and... we'll tell the rest of the story tomorrow." Erica looked over and Jason, "For now, I need to take my man back to the bedroom."

With a rush, Erica got up, took Jason by the hand, and led him inside. Jill and I followed, entering our own bedroom just as Erica and Jason's door closed down the hallway.

I threw Jill onto the bed, pulling her shorts and panties off in one motion, revealing her beautifully bald pussy. I dove in mouth first and found her cunt already soaking wet with her juices. As I began working her clit with my tongue, her hands pushed into my hair, grabbing me and pulling me closer to her.

"Fuck, yes, Tom, make your slut wife cum again."

Again? I marveled as I slid two fingers into her to begin working her g-spot as I lapped.

"Your tongue feels soooo good! Did I embarrass you by telling them about how you like to eat my pussy after you fill it with cum? Did it make you mad that I was rubbing Erica's pussy while she told me about how she is a slut for Jason? About how she fucks him?"

I didn't reply, just continued working her hard little nub with my tongue as my fingers worked her hole. I could already feel her starting to buck against me as the orgasm built.

"I just couldn't contain myself. Hearing the story. I didn't mean to, but I was rubbing my pussy and suddenly I was rubbing her's too. I could feel how wet she was through her little jean shorts. The ones you couldn't take your eyes off of earlier. I saw you looking at her legs, at her ass, at her tits in that tight t-shirt she was wearing. It turned me on to see you looking at her. It... ahhh... ohhh fuck I'm cuuuummming!" Erica screamed as a torrent of liquid squirted from her pussy across my face.

We'd be trying to make her squirt for the last few weeks, but hadn't had any luck at it so far. I pulled back as the steam shot against my chin and the juices ran down towards her ass.

"Oh fuck, Tom, oh fuck that was amazing," she screamed as she turned over on the bed. "Now I want you to shove that marvelous cock of yours inside my ass. Your little whore is ready."

I was on top of her in an instant, coating my cock with her own juices with one hand while I rubbed her squirt between the crack of her ass. Other than one attempt on our honeymoon that had ended poorly, we'd never tried any ass play, though Jill had been teasing that it might be a possibility for the last month or so.

Another first to tell our good friends about tomorrow, I thought as I put the tip of my dick at her entrance. I paused for a moment.

"Do it, Tom. I want to be a good slut wife for you. I want to give you whatever you want, just like you give me what I want."

I pushed in, just an inch, and Jill let out a moan of pure pleasure.

"Don't go easy on me, Tom. I was very naughty tonight. You should punish your slut wife's ass."

Her dirty talk was driving me wild, and the lust took over. I pushed the rest of my seven inches into her as she let out a moan.

"Don't be gentle. I've been practicing. Waiting to give you this moment. Using that toy you got me while you're working in the office. Fuck my ass, Tom. Fuck it hard."

That explained a lot. No longer worried that I might hurt her like I had on our honeymoon, I began to thrust, her incredibly tight ass squeezing my dick as she yelled to me to fuck her harder, and harder and...

I exploded inside her, releasing a primal scream of pleasure that I had no doubt could be heard down the hall. It felt like I came forever as I continued to pound at her beautiful ass until I finally collapsed on top of her. I'd never even taken off her top. For that matter, I still had my own shorts around my ankles and my shirt on as well. I rolled her over on her side, my cock still in her, though quickly softening, and we fell asleep, exhausted.

***

Jill's french toast and sausage the next morning was a welcome relief from the hangover we all were nursing. No one wanted to be the first to mention the conversation from the previous night, so it turned to more mundane things as we drank our coffee and juice while scarfing down the food.

The plan had been to go hiking in the late morning. The girls weren't feeling up to it, so Jason and I decided to go on our own. There was a trail that led from the front of the cabin up into the mountains above that the website said led to some spectacular views and wasn't a hard climb. Jason and I had made it almost forty-five minutes in silence before I finally spoke up.

"So, that got a little wild last night, huh?"

"You're telling me! Erica was like a woman possessed when I got her back to the bedroom. Sounded like you guys were having fun yourselves"

"Did you... um, did you see..." I trailed off, wanting to bring up what Jill had been doing but nervous about the subject.

"Jill rubbing her pussy? And Erica's?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

We walked on in silence for a few more minutes. Jason finally broke the silence. "Has Jill ever?"

"No. Not even in college."

"Erica either."

Silence again. This time I was the first to speak up. "And, um. No hard feelings or anything?"

"Fuck no, it was hot as hell!"

I could feel a wave of relief was over me. The last thing I wanted was a strain on our friendship.

"Far as I'm concerned," Jason continued, "Erica can have anything she wants."

I couldn't resist the setup, and joked, "Like your ass."

"Especially my ass!" He said and broke into laughter, clapping a big hand on my shoulder. "And you were right, nothing to be scared about going down on a freshly fucked pussy."

I could feel the flush in my face as he brought that up again, but was happy he hadn't been freaked out about it.

"But seriously, it was a fun conversation last night. And it's good to see you guys. Maybe we keep the drinking down a bit though."

"Worried something crazy might happen between Jill and Erica?" I asked, only half-joking.

"No. But if it did, I think we should all be a lot more sober when the girls decide."

I stopped in my tracks. Jason continued for a few paces, then slowed and turned around to face me.

"Decide what?"

"How far they want to take this. I'm not suggesting anything, but like I said, if Erica wants something, I'm going to give it to her. You feel the same way about Jill?"

I thought about that for a moment. What Jason was implying and leaving unsaid. It made perfect sense, to let the girls if they wanted to, take things to the next level. Out of nowhere, I imagined Jill kneeling before Jason, his cock in her mouth, me fucking her from behind, like a scene from Wednesday Night Porn Showcase, and I felt my dick stir.

"I do."

"Good. And no matter what happens, we're still friends, right?"

"Of course."

Jason nodded his head and continued on. I followed, wondering what he and Erica had talked about the night before.

It was just past noon when we got back to the cabin. We called out for the wives, but got no response in return. As I made it to the large windows that framed the entire back wall of the house overlooking the patio, I saw Jill, topless, sitting on the side of a lounger Erica was laying on, rubbing sunscreen into her back.

I realized she probably couldn't see me. It was bright outside and dark in the cabin interior, and I froze, watching for a long minute as she rubbed her hands across Erica's skin, my cock hardening in my shorts.

"Now that's a fine sight," Jason said from behind me and I nearly jumped out of my shoes. "Jill really does have an amazing rack."

"That she does," I returned, still mesmerized by the sight.

Erica turned over, exposing her own large breasts and dark nipples to the sky. Jill's hands continued rubbing lotion over her body.

"Erica's isn't bad either," I observed. "Should we be watching this?"

"No, let's make lunch," Jason replied, and we went to the kitchen.

Twenty minutes later, we walked onto the back porch with a platter of sandwiches and a pitcher of lemonade. Our wives were now laying face down on their loungers, looking up when we came through the door.

"To what do we owe this surprise," Jill asked.

"And how long have you boys been back?" Erica chimed in.

"Oh not long," Jason said with a wink.

"We were starved after the walk, and headed straight to the kitchen."

Erica gave a wry smile, while Jill looked dubiously at me, but neither pushed the subject. Instead, they tied back on their tops and got up to join us at the picnic table. Jill was in a tiny rainbow string bikini that barely covered her ass and was cut low and tight around her pussy, with a triangle top that let her breasts sway as she walked.

I'd bought it for her before a Mexican resort vacation a few years ago, but she'd never worn it there, keeping it as a backyard pool suit only.

Erica was in black bottoms with a Brazillian cut that barely covered the crack of her ample ass. Her top was a push-up, squeezing her large breasts together into a deep crack of cleavage. I noticed she had a belly button ring that dangled a small chain across the curve of her stomach as she walked over to sit down and eat.

"You girls get enough lotion on? This mountain sun can burn you quick," Jason teased as they sat down to eat.

"Yes, though it was tricky without you here to do my back," Erica returned.

"However did you manage," Jason shot back.

"Oh, I found a way..." she trailed off as she took a bite of sandwich. Jill was biting her lip and looking at me for a reaction. I gave my best poker face in return.

"So what's the plan for the afternoon," I asked. "Way too early to start drinking, and not sure I want to get quite so hammered tonight."

"I'm content laying on the deck," Jill replied. Erica, meanwhile, had pulled up her purse and was rummaging through it.

"I was thinking of a mellow afternoon myself," she said, pulling out a fat joint and a lighter. "Who's up to drift the day away?"

We all smoked the very good weed, and the conversation picked up. The laughter was constant, but everyone stayed away from risque subjects. Eventually, the ladies went back to their loungers to sun while Jason and I worked on the pitcher of lemonade. Jill untied her suit top as soon as she lay down, and Erica followed suit.

Jason and I started talking about whether or not there would be a football season this year, and neither of us realized when the girls had decided to flip over on their chairs. When I saw Jason look over in their direction, I knew something was up and looked over to see Jill and Erica, laying on their backs, their naked breasts pointing up to the sun.

"Such a beautiful view," Jason said.

The ladies opened their eyes and looked over in our direction with a smile.

"Best in the world," I agreed, smiling back at Jill. She bit at her lip again, but closed her eyes and put her head back down without a word.

Jason and I continued our conversation not pretending to look anywhere but towards our beautiful wives as the mellow high from the weed took the afternoon away. The ladies chatted softly on their loungers, and I didn't try to listen in.

There were a few trips inside for bathroom breaks, and the girls didn't cover up when they went. No one said anything about the nudity, just accepting it as a totally normal thing. It was a bit later in the afternoon, when Erica was heading inside, that Jason got up to follow her in, leaving Jill and I alone for the first time that day.

"Enjoying the afternoon?" She asked. She was on her back, exposing those gorgeous breasts again.

"What's not to love? Finally out of the house, two beautiful women sunbathing on the deck of this ridiculously swanky cabin."

"So you think Erica is beautiful?"

I got nervous suddenly, unsure of the boundaries, and not wanting to say the wrong thing. I didn't reply for a long second.

"It's okay, she is. And she's as in love with Jason as I am with you."

I relaxed a bit and could tell Jill was working up to something, so I stayed silent.

"If I were to ask you if I... if we... if... there was something I wanted to try."

I remembered the conversation with Jason, and replied quickly, "You can have anything you want, my love. Anything I can give you."

She smiled, "You're sure? Did you talk with Jason?"

"Yes."

"And our friendship is secure no matter what?"

"It is."

"And we're secure, no matter what?"

"We are."

"Okay," she said and lay back down again. "Then I think you might really enjoy tonight."

Not as much as she would, I thought to myself, relaxing back into the chair. My dick was rock hard and I wanted to ask a thousand questions, but stopped myself.

A few minutes later, Jason and Erica came back outside. It was late afternoon by then, and the weed was definitely wearing off, but there was still plenty of sun on the deck. Erica sat down next to Jill on her lounger and picked up the sunscreen again.

"You're gonna burn if you don't get some more of this on you," she said as she squeezed some into her hand.

Erica looked over at me, and I gave a little nod. It was all the approval she needed. Her hands went to Jill's stomach, beginning to rub the lotion into her body, her hands coming up towards my wife's breasts but not touching them, yet.

"Don't miss anywhere," Jill said softly. Her eyes were closed and her teeth were chewing relentlessly on her lower lip. Erica's hands moved up to the sides of Jills breasts, and then to the tops of them.

"That's nice," Jill said breathlessly as Erica cupped first one tit, then the other, flicking her thumbs across Jill's stiff nipples, then squeezing them between her fingers.

Erica continued like that for another minute or two, before Jill turned over to allow Erica access to her back. Erica's hands moved swiftly down, covering everywhere but not lingering, until she arrived at the top of Jill's ass. Then her fingers slid under the fabric of Jill's swimsuit.

Jill wiggled her hips and lifted them slightly. Erica took that as the cue to slide her swim bottoms down Jill's long legs, dropping them to the side before working her way back up to Jill's now bare ass. Erica's fingers kneaded at Jill's cheeks as she let out a soft moan of pleasure.

I looked over to Jason, and saw him as mesmerized by the scene as I was, his hand rubbing his crotch through his shorts. I took my attention back to the girls and allowed my own hand to drop down to my now stiff dick.

Erica slid a hand between Jill's legs at the base of her ass, eliciting a long sigh from Jill. Though I couldn't see it from my angle, I was sure Erica was playing with my wife's pussy, as Jill was beginning to squirm on the lounge chair.

Erica leaned over Jill's back and began a trail of kisses down her spine to the crack of her ass, then, using her one free hand, pulled apart Jill's butt cheeks and began to tongue at her ass. Jill's eyes shot open, her mouth parted and breathing heavily.

"God yes, Erica, oh my god your tongue feels so good on my asshole," Jill purred.

Erica continued working Jill's ass with her mouth and pussy with her hand as I watched in blissful silence. It was still somewhat shocking to hear the dirty talk from Jill. It was like a dam had broken between her mind and her tongue since Erica had talked about being a slut for Jason last night.

After another minute or so, Jill looked up directly at me. "Can you believe your slut wife is having her ass eaten by another woman, Tom? Do you like watching? Why don't you stroke your cock for me to show how much you like it."

Suddenly I felt Jason's presence next to me and I was unsure what to do. My wife wasn't just asking me to jack off in front of her and another woman, but another man.

I didn't say anything for a long beat, until finally, Erica looked up from Jill. "Do you like watching me touch and lick another woman, Jason? You'll stroke your cock for us, won't you?"

From the side of me, I could hear the sound of a fly being unzipped, and saw the smile on Erica's face before she dove back into Jill's ass.

Jill kept looking at me expectantly. I unzipped my own fly and pulled my rock hard cock out, stroking it slowly as I watched the two women.

"Our husbands are so hot, Erica. It's amazing watching them stroke themselves, but now I want to taste your cunt," Jill said.

I very nearly came right then from that word leaving Jill's lips.

Jill rolled onto her back, her head towards me and feet pointed towards the mountains. Erica didn't miss a beat, moving her hand to cup Jill's pussy and rub furiously, while her mouth found my wife's nipples and began to playfully suck and bite at them.

I began stroking faster as Erica moved her head down Jill's body. As she got to Jill's pubic bone, she stopped and stood up, sliding her own bikini bottoms down her legs before kicking them off to the side and looking over her shoulder at Jason, blowing him a kiss.

Erica then straddled my wife, head towards her feet, and leaned over to tongue Jill's pussy, while offering her own to Jill's mouth. I could see dark hair around her pussy lips, surprised that she wasn't completely bare like Jill. I imagined my cock sliding into that strange pussy, and felt some precum slide out of the tip of my dick.

Jill lifted her head up, pushed her tongue out and took a tentative lick. She apparently liked what she tasted as a moment later her mouth was completely covering Erica's labia.

Erica lifted her head up for a moment to let out a moan, then went back to pleasuring Jill. I was trying to keep my stroking at a slow pace, not wanting to cum right away, but I could already feel the pressure building in my balls from the erotic sight before me.

I couldn't believe where this weekend had gone. Couldn't comprehend that I was seeing Erica's nude body, just a few feet from me, eating my wife's pussy while Jill licked hers. Couldn't fathom that I was jerking off outdoors next to another man doing the same.

The months of isolation that had led Jill and me to begin exploring new pleasures, mixed with the hunger for the simple joy of hanging out in person with our friends had led to something unexpected, surprising, and delightful.