Breaking the Distance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers

The girls began moaning in rhythm under the pleasure of each other's tongues, their bodies squirming on top of each other as they moved towards orgasm. Jill's body was shaking, her voice calling out to the mountains around us in carnal pleasure as the wave crashed over her.

"Fuuuccckkkk, Erica, I'm cuuuuummmming!"

Erica began her own low moan in response, her body shuddering above my wife as she, too, apparently came around the mountain.

As the moans subsided and their bodies stopped shuddering, Erica lifted her head from my wife's crotch and looked back at Jason.

"You're man enough to take my rubber cock in your ass. Are you man enough to take a real one in your mouth? Or was it just talk last night? Show me what a man you are, Jason."

Jill pulled her face away from Erica's cunt and looked over to me, her teeth biting her lower lip. From my side, I could hear Jason stand up and walk towards me. His cock, slightly shorter than mine but much thicker, pointed out ahead of him as he came into my view and knelt on the deck in front of me.

I stared down first at Jason, and then up to the women, unbelieving of what was happening. Jason waited, not reaching out to touch me. I found myself wanting him to, and wondering what it would feel like, but unsure if this was okay with Jill.

"I want to see Jason suck your cock," Jill said as if reading my mind.

It was all the encouragement I needed. I looked down at Jason and nodded. He put his hands on my legs and brought his mouth towards the head of my cock. I could feel the blood pulsing in my dick as he moved closer.

"Are you sure?" He asked me. I could feel his breath on my bare, throbbing cock.

I'd never been attracted to guys, never fantasized about being with a man, and now suddenly, I was agreeing to have my dick sucked by a friend who looked as nervous and eager as I felt.

"I'm sure," I finally replied.

I closed my eyes and felt the tip of his tongue reach out and flick across the head of my penis, pulling away a dab of pre-cum that had formed there. A moment later there was a second flick, this one along my shaft and upwards, his tongue pressing wide against me, my entire body shuddering at the sensation. Then I felt him pull away, and I opened my eyes, thinking perhaps that he had lost his nerve.

It was then that he bent back down and fully engulfed my cock in his warm mouth. I looked up and saw the girls had moved to a sitting position on the edge of the lounger, hip to hip, arms around each other as they watched Jason begin truly sucking me off.

His hand moved from my leg to my balls, which were already tight. His head bobbed up and down in my lap, his tongue swirling around my shaft as he moved. I grabbed his messy, short red hair and pushed him down harder, forcing my cock to the edge of his throat.

He took me down an inch or two before I could feel him start to gag, so I let him back up, content for him to work the top of my dick. It was the same and yet entirely different from the blowjobs Jill gave me.

Jill and Erica continued to watch with the same intense curiosity that I was sure they'd seen from me and Jason just a few minutes before. I could already feel the orgasm building inside me.

"Oh fuck, Jason, I think you're going to make me cum."

I thought he might pull away, but then I felt his hand move from my balls towards my ass. When his finger reached my little hole, a thousand nerve endings shot pleasure up my spine, and I exploded in his mouth.

"Oh, god oh fuck!" I screamed as I came.

"Mmmph!" Jason mumbled as my seed shot into his mouth. Almost right away, I could see dribbles of it escaping along my shaft where his lips were, but he didn't stop until every last drop had been pulled from my balls.

I laid my head back on the back of the chair as my orgasm subsided, panting heavily as I stared up into the dimming sky. Jason slowly moved his head away from me, kissing the tip of my dick as he did so, then got up and walked over to Erica.

I lifted my head to watch as he leaned over to kiss her, allowing my seed to slide into her mouth as he did, his hands pulling her hair back to lift her mouth to his. After a long and passionate kiss, he walked silently back over towards his chair, as Erica leaned over to kiss my wife, sharing my seed once more.

The ladies kissed for a long few minutes, my cum spilling out of their mouths and down their chins. When they finally broke the kiss, they looked at each other and began giggling. Softly at first and then working into a full roaring laughter. It caught to Jason and I, and the four of us laughed until we couldn't anymore.

As we all caught our breath, it was Jill who was the first to speak. "Well, so much for social distancing!"

The laughter rolled again, even more intense than the last round, until, finally, we were all spent. "Who's hungry," I asked after I'd gotten control of myself.

"And who's up for a jacuzzi soak after dinner?" Jason replied.

The girls looked at us and nodded eagerly for both suggestions. The night was still young.

We talked through dinner, getting the full story from Erica and Jason about how they had progressed over a month from fingers to small dildo's to eventually ordering a strap-on for Erica from Amazon so that she could try fucking Jason properly.

Jason also confessed to telling Erica the night before, after he'd gone down on her to lick his own cum from her pussy, that he wondered what it would be like to suck another man. We talked openly and honestly, the embarrassment we'd felt the night before gone.

After the story, Jill admitted to her growing interest in threesome porn, including her fantasy to fuck one man while blowing another, and about licking another woman's pussy that my cock was thrusting into.

"Well, if it's okay with Jason, I'd say we could help you live out both of those fantasies tonight," Erica replied.

"I'm fine with that," Jason replied quickly.

Jill suddenly flushed and turned to me with a surprised look, "I'm sorry I didn't ask you first, I wasn't expecting them to just offer!"

My head was still trying to get around all that had happened in the last 24 hours, and now it looked like it may go even further. I stayed silent, wanting to really think about the proposal. I wasn't opposed to it, but was worried that we were going too far, too fast. The fantasies I'd been having since we sat down for dinner were shocking to me.

"If you're not comfortable," Jason offered, "we shouldn't..."

"It's not that. I'm surprisingly, amazingly comfortable with what's already happened and with the thought of doing more," I replied to Jason before turning to Jill, "I just think that before we go any further, we should all be honest about any boundaries we might have, and agree not to cross them, no matter how intense things get. I'd hate for any of us to make a decision in the heat of the moment that we regret later."

Everyone was nodding in agreement, but no one said anything, we just all looked at each other for a long minute.

"I can't think of anything," Jill finally said.

"Me either," Erica replied.

"Nope," Jason added.

"Well that settles it then," I said standing up. I walked over to the jacuzzi that had been heating up since we started dinner, taking off first my shirt and then my shorts. "Jason, why don't you come sit over here and let me return the favor."

As I got in the water, Jason made his way over to the tub, taking his clothes off and sitting on the edge, his feet in the water. I came up between his legs and looked at his thick, flaccid cock. I took it in one hand, squeezing it and feeling it stiffen in my palm.

The girls made their way over, stripping down and entering the warm water to my left and right as I began to stroke Jason to life. Two sets of hands explored my balls, ass, and dick under the water as I leaned over to take Jason's head into my mouth.

Jason moaned above me as my tongue slid along his shaft. I continued to work him with one hand, not going too deep with my mouth, and marveled at the taste of his pre-cum as it began to leak out.

Then I turned to Erica, who's naked breasts were pressed against me and hand tickling my balls, and kissed her while I stroked her husband. I felt Jill's hand leave my cock, and soon felt her hair brushing against my hand as she moved to begin sucking on Jason's dick.

I reached down with my free hand to feel for Erica's pussy, still marveling at the thick patch of hair there, and quickly found her slick pussy. She moaned into my mouth as I began to work her clit.

Erica's hand began stroking my cock, already rock hard and now pulsing in her grip. I pulled away from my kiss with her and looked over at Jill, sucking our friend's dick.

"Suck that cock, you slut. Take him deep while I fuck you from behind."

Jill let out a moan of pleasure as I moved behind her. I felt down for her pussy and found it already slick and ready. I thrust into her from behind as Erica rubbed my wife's back and breasts.

The water in the jacuzzi waved with the motion of my thrusting, sending it over the sides onto the deck in little bursts. I fucked my wife with abandon, driven by the sight of her sucking the cock that I'd just had in my own mouth and hungry to see it fill her pussy.

"Would you like Jason's fat cock in your cunt now? I want to see him stretch you," I said as I pulled my own dick completely out of her.

Jill didn't hesitate, crawling up onto Jason's lap on the side of the deck and straddling him. Erica moved up to her husband to kiss him, while her hand grabbed his cock and guided it into Jill's pussy. Jason leaned back on the deck and my wife bent over him, pressing her breasts into him as I got a perfect view of his cock thrusting into her from below.

"Oh, god, Jason, your cock feels so good filling my pussy," Jill moaned. Her hips had begun moving up and down in rhythm with Jason, pulling him nearly all the way out of her before driving back down on him.

Erica was mesmerized by the sight of their fucking for a while, but then turned around and looked at me hungrily. She pushed me back to the other side of the tub, straddling me on a seat and reached down to my cock, sliding it into her before starting to rock against me.

Her large breasts surrounded my face as I reached around to squeeze her ass and help her move against me under the water. The damp hair around her pussy tickled at my shaved cock and balls. I realized then why they called it strange. Fucking Erica was completely different than Jill. It was amazing.

"Ohhh! Ohhhh fuuuck, Tom! Jason is making me cuuuuummm!"

From the sounds of it, Jill wasn't the only one. Tom's grunts had already begun as well, and I could see him driving into my wife with more and more speed.

"Fill me up, Jason. Fill me up so my husband can taste your cum in me."

It was like she was reading my mind.

Since the moment I'd exploded in Jason's mouth, I'd imagined what it would be like to lick his seed from Jill's pussy. I'd been taken over by hedonism, enraptured with discovering every carnal pleasure I could.

"Just leave some for me," Erica whispered to me as she dismounted.

Jill rolled off Jason onto the deck, and I moved up between her legs. I could see the large glob of fresh cum oozing out of her pussy. I hungrily began to lap it up, as Jill moaned above me.

"Bring your cunt over to my mouth, Erica," Jill demanded from the deck. I could hear Erica pull herself out of the water, and moments later, the sounds of her moans as Jill began to eat her. As promised, I left some of Jason's cum on Jill, and moved up to the deck and behind Erica.

Erica leaned over my wife and began to lick at her pussy. I could see Jill below her, eyes looking up at me, excited with anticipation. I knelt down on the deck, my knees on the sides of Erica's legs, my cock inches away from Erica's pussy and Jill's mouth.

I slowly slid in, once again relishing the feeling of a new pussy around my dick and began to thrust. Beside me, Jason watched in awe, his cock now soft against his belly. Jill leaned her head back and opened her mouth, letting her tongue out past her lips. I took the hint and removed myself from Erica, sliding it into my wife's mouth and down her throat.

After a few deep thrusts, I went back to Erica, and Jill began licking at her clit again. Having cum not too long before, I felt like I could go on for hours like this. The girls' moans, however, were already getting stronger as they massaged each other's clits with their tongues, and I felt a need to cum with them.

"Jason, get behind me," I said.

Without a word, Jason sat up and moved behind me, his soft cock pressing into the crack of my ass, his strong hands on my hips, thrusting me into his wife. His cock, however, remained flaccid.

"Put a finger in me, I'm not sure I'm ready for more," I said.

Jason pulled his cock away from my ass, and a moment later, I felt his hand between my cheeks. His finger found its way to my asshole and began to press inside. I thrust hard into Erica, and felt my cock slam into her cervix, causing her to pull up from Jill for a moment and look back at us.

"Oh fuck, that's hot! Oh fuck I'm cumming again! Oh, fuck your cock feels so good in me Tom. Does Jason's finger feel good in your slut ass? Do you wish it was his cock instead...ahhhhhhhh," she cried out as the orgasm crashed into her.

I slammed into Erica again as Jason pushed deeper inside me, reaching my prostate and sending a wave of pleasure through me as I began to cum. Erica went back between Jill's legs as I did. Then I pulled out of her, seed spurting out of me onto her hairy pussy and across Jill's face in streams. Jason reached around me, pumping my cock with his hand, milking me for every drop.

I moved over to the side as Jason withdrew his finger from me. Then he knelt down to begin licking my cum off Erica's ass and then from Jill's forehead and eyes. Erica rolled off, allowing Jason and Jill to begin a passionate kiss, under the night sky.

Eventually, we all made our way into the jacuzzi, huge smiles on our faces, out of breath, and satisfied.

We spent the rest of the evening relaxing in the hot tub, talking over everything that had happened. When the night got late, Jason and Erica went to their bedroom, while Jill and I went to ours. As we packed up to leave the next morning, we promised to see each other again soon.

Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers