All Comments on 'Breaking the Drought'

by FoxyHunter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
please continue

great first strory. nice build up and I always like to learn some background into the main characters .

as a country girl myself I also enjoyed its setting, as well as the tender sex.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
pretty good

Good first story, hope there is more to come

rml65rml65over 6 years ago
Great story!

I agree please continue!

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooover 6 years ago
Loved the slow build

I felt pulled into the story rather than pushed. There were early hints of her true sexuality, but not too overt to think 'o, no an undiscovered lesbian story coming over the hill at speed'. With those I race to the sex! Thanks for a nice mellow read, and I learned something new: what dongas are!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Very good story!

I wish it were a bit longer, but still, it was excellent. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 6 years ago
Nice start

Very well written story, thoroughly enjoyed reading it. For it being short your writing drew me into the characters nicely. Look forward to your next one.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
I'm with HiddenInTheOpen...

...this story deserves to be a bit longer. You painted quite an interesting picture of what life can be like in The Outback. Although a quite different theme and plot, in part it reminded me of Neville Shute's novel "A Town Like Alice", a good chunk of which took place in a back-of-beyond cattle station. A decent start---let's hear more from you.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

I just came across this in the Random Lesbian story generator. This is a beautiful story that deserves to be expanded on. Your character development was great and the scenes you set up makes the story even more poignant. I hope you come back and write more. You have a talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous