All Comments on 'Breaking the Drought'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story ;)

Thanks for sharing your story, it was very detailed and erotic!

Now I will go and look for more written by you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An absolutley fantastic story

What a great story of love and lust. You had me hanging on every word and wishing for more. I love that this son is helping his mother by giving her what daddy refuses to give her...good hard and frequent sex. This young son has his mother exactly where he wants her, as he humps away on her fertile womb and fills her with his seed several times a day. The son would burst with pride as he mounts his dear mother, laying next to daddy in their marital bed and reduces her from initial resistance to a point where she loudly begs for her son to fuck her. As for the son he has achieved the ultimate conquest as he ravages his mothers body and leads her further and further into acts of depravity. Each day as he watches his mothers belly grow he will get hard thinking of the incestious sex he has shared with his mother. As daddy reads the paper, goes to bed, or leaves for work, this son will lead his mother by the hand to a spot where he can grope her growing breasts, and slip his hard young cock back inside his mothers moist pussy and feel the thrill of conquest as he once again mounts mommy and makes her his. Mommy is happy to finally get the sex she needs and eagerly spreads her married thighs for her young lover. After she has had multiple orgasms and feels her son fill her with his seed, mommy will slip back into her husbands bed and late at night if he initiates sex mommy will offer dad sloppy seconds. I hope you continue this fantastic tale of incestious love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what a great story, and what a great comment from

the reader who wrote "absolutely fantastic"! That guy knows what's going on in so many families nowadays, more and more all the time. Women feel they're missing out on something, the great big O's they read about and that they're not getting from their hubby. So they turn to the other male in the family, their tall good-looking son, and lo and behold, the kid's got exactly what they need. It's right there, bouncing around in his pants! Their boy's got the fat young cock that's the answer to a mother's prayers. Plus a pair of hot young balls that never quit and are always filling and refilling up to the brim with the boy's loads of creamy semen that mothers are thrilled to see in their virile manly son. Dad's only able to get it up for his wife once or twice a week? Their grinning kid is ready and very, very able to take up the slack multiple times a day! He knows nothing can ever feel as good to his hard young cock as the warm wet cunt he came out of 18 or so years before. So he sticks his cock up his own mother's cunt and pumps away like a rutting animal every chance he gets. He bends his mother over the kitchen counter, pushes her up against the wall, climbs on top of her in her bed, and fucks her. He fucks her on the lawn at night, in the back of the car, in the lavatory at the mall, in the tiny john on the plane to visit grandma, in the guest room at grandma's place with the old dear just on the other side of the wall. He's just got to fuck his mother, pound and slam her ever-loving twat, and shoot his semen all over the tender pink walls of the twat he was born from. That's the recipe for a mother's great big O's in today's modern liberated family. Face it, a boy's penis and his mother's vagina were made for each other!

Robinius1Robinius1almost 8 years ago
Unsure of how I feel about this story.

A son drugging his mother to take her sexually is unpleasant to say the least. I almost stopped reading when that became apparent, but ended up reading the whole story. I suppose a woman could be enough neglected to accept her son's attentions. I'm not as sure she would be as forgiving as this mother if she found out she'd been drugged. Just a story, right? Well, this story was mostly well-written and an easy read...and it made me think...so I have given you four stars. I'm still uncomfortable with the premise but I appreciate your effort.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
I concur with Robinius1

Well written, but there should have been a non-con tag up front so readers would be warned, as drugging the mother definitely qualifies. It worked out in the story, but in real life, it would be unconscionable. The resolution was believable and well done, but how the son got there ...

You have talent, and keep writing. Good luck!

rufriterrufriteralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Quite right of course.

To TJSkywind and Robinius1

I wholeheartedly agree with you about the drugs aspect.

I used it as an example of the extent some people will go to in order to achieve an otherwise unattainable end.

The impact was, I feel, lessened by the fact that the mother justified the action to herself, by accepting that she saw no other way she could have allowed her son to do what she subconsciously needed and desired.

Thank you for your comments.

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 8 years ago
Damn Good and HOT!

I know I really enjoyed the story and will

read it often. Rufriter really put a lot of

thought into the plot, making this one of

his best, A great read!

Two thumbs up from a biker in Florida.

Edison3wireEdison3wirealmost 8 years ago
Son cooks up something with Mum

A well seasoned dish of incest, as only the best

chef could cum up with, and Moms hot body and

sweet sex juices leave her son Alex wanting more.

SO totally Delicious!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Outstanding !!!!! Both times........

I've read this story twice, and I think ALEX druged his dad. Who sleeps that much, big deal he washed the car on saturday. That made him tired all week.................Thanks for the twice read story.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
GOOD STORY!!!!!!!

So good I read it twice. Thanks

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

In retrospect, Jerry was as useless as tits on a tractor. So, but for Alex, there would have been no story . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous